Telling the Wife

Story Info
Confessing to being sucked by a man.
2.1k words
3.99
134.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the wife out for a couple of hours more and the house quiet, it became the opportunity to open a bottle of bock beer and enjoy a smoke while surfing a few favorite sites. The evening developed in promising fashion, letting my cock lead the way after finishing half of the cold pint. Which led to getting more excited by the increasingly interesting gay stories - including one involving three friends, a porn theater, and some cold beer - kinky shared male fun, some of which my cock has already experienced. Fantasy and reality are no longer so strictly separated when it comes to getting off with a man.

Particularly that story left an impression in my pants, which persisted after finishing the beer and ending up naked in bed, cushioned with a bit of hopeful anticipation. Anticipation which became more concrete when my wife came home, with the bed now warm. Coming up the stairs to the bedroom, her steps sounded a bit unsteady. As she undressed, she explained that she had drank a couple of glasses of wine with friends, and was now looking forward to getting warm after walking home on a chilly evening. Considering how erect her nipples were, along with the goose pimples on her thighs, it was obviously the truth.

She came into bed, her quite cool hand easily sliding over my chest as she settled herself on her side. With my cock already half erect, the first touch of her fingers on my nipple meant another irresistible orgasm would result, sooner or later, as has been the case since I became hopelessly addicted to this game. My wife offers a variety of delightful pleasures, and the feeling of her playing with my nipple as I stroke my cock is at the head of the list. To balance the scale, she has her dependable toy and my finger in her ass as she cums.

In part, the addition of her fingers on my nipples while stroking my cock simply increases the pleasure to a point far beyond helpless surrender. Another meaning of the term mutual masturbation, but focused on one person, leading to doubled pleasure in one person.

And in part, since I have always considered playing with male nipples to be a sex secret of gay men - the first few times I saw it was in gay porn, bought to satisfy my 'curiosity,' just being 'open minded.' The men doing it were clearly turned on, an undeniably attractive aspect of gay porn. It was plain that they were enjoying their hard cocks as much as I was enjoying mine watching them. And when I started to play with my own nipples, the feeling was incredible, making me think that maybe gay sex did offer some wonderful possibilities.

In final part, because my wife is clearly very talented, from a slow soft stroking which feels like orgasming as she continues to touch gently, to fingernails almost drawing blood as my cum pumps uncontrollably in a mixture of pleasure and intense sensation, drowning between the peaks of swelling cock and hot stiff nipples.

Seeking warmth, she snuggled a bit closer, her body cool and smooth. Her hand on my chest quickly warmed as my cock lengthened, and after a minute or two, she had fully rubbed herself against me, her skin no longer as chilled as before. She was obviously in the same mood I was, a happy coincidence that does not occur so often as to be routine.

As my stroking became ever more intense, she asked me what I was thinking about, comfortably settling her breast against my side, her thigh pressing against mine. She asked again, lightly tweaking my nipple, then remarked that clearly something was on my mind as she undressed.

My wife knows about my 'curiosity,' but has recently said she finds some of the fantasies too good, especially about men playing with each other's nipples while rubbing their hard cocks.

With her fingers again leading me along in an already unstoppable sexual rush, I decided to tell her about a past experience. Speaking wasn't easy, but once having started, stopping was beyond my ability, the excitement far outweighing any other concerns. I began by mentioning taking a trip to the porn complex she had seen from the highway a year ago. She asked when, and told her it was the time that I had already mentioned, including the information about pairs evening being at 8pm every Saturday.

She started a slow and soft motion over my entire nipple, and talking became much more difficult, as my mind sank into the pleasure of her touch and my stroking.

'I went in .. there was a gay .. and straight side .. the straight porn made me .. I was horny. I went to .. the gay .. the gay .. the gay side. God, your finger .. feels so goooood.' The stuttering was impossible to stop, as it was the only way to actually speak at that point. Especially as each word made me hotter.

My wife began to move her body again, pressing tighter, with my left hand ending up between her thighs. Her crinkly pubic hair was a natural attraction for my palm to find as my fingers slid upwards between her inner thighs. My mind was sinking gloriously into a pool of pure lust, so many points of pleasure combining into an unstoppable wave, just like at a gloryhole.

'On .. on .. on the gay .. gay .. side, I saw three men .. men .. jacking off .. each other .. hard cocks .. I left again .. but it was kinky .. after a few .. minutes .. I went back .. to the .. gay .. gay .. gay side. The porn .. two .. two men .. two men playing .. with .. with .. their nipples .. I .. I .. watched them .. it made me .. hard .. hard cock.'

Her hips had started to move by this point, a motion which allowed my middle fingers to sink between her pussy lips, sliding more easily as the wetness from her slit spread, making my finger go deeper, curving so that as it went further into her hot cunt, the top ridge of my palm was against her mound, rubbing the top of her clit. Concentrating on her made it impossible for me to speak, even as images of that first visit kept repeating, as my nipple felt so good under her touch as I kept stroking my shaft.

'Tell me what happened,' she said, tweaking my nipple, and then repeating 'tell me what happened,' as she rubbed harder against my left hand.

'I .. got hard .. watching two men .. men play with .. with their nipples .. and .. hard .. hard cocks .. and kissing .. I couldn't .. I felt my .. cock .. hard cock .. rubbed my cock .. cock .. standing .. gay porn .. God .. there were other .. other .. people .. I opened .. my pants .. standing there .. touched .. I touched .. my cock .. in public .. anyone .. I was so .. turned on.'

By now, my story was getting harder to tell, and likely equally so for her to follow. Her fingers had moved from one nipple to the other, my cock stroking always staying just on the restrained edge of cumming. Her pussy was wet as my fingers kept moving, and her breathing was also starting to fall into a familiar pattern. We were both horny, and both beyond any concerns except our own desires. Mine clearly seen by a jutting cock in my pumping hand, hers easily felt in her wet slipperiness. Just the smooth gliding feel of a woman's pussy to my touch is erotic, always turning me on, just one of the positive loops we were following.

'Keep talking .. keep telling me .. what happened.' My wife seemed to be having her own problems with rational thought. Which was just another indication that this story was worth sharing, regardless of the consequences. Yet another feeling first experienced at a glory hole, this rush between the dangerous unknown and the irresistibly tempting.

'I .. sat .. in a row .. stroking my .. cock .. cock .. on screen .. cock sucking .. nipple sex .. so hard .. stroking .. a man .. a man moved .. next seat .. row next .. I was watching .. God .. so horny .. nipple gay .. gay sex .. so horny .. he .. he .. he moved .. sat .. sat next .. to me .. God .. he .. I was .. so horny .. he could .. could see .. see me .. hard .. playing with my .. my .. my .. hard .. cock .. so hard .. watching .. cock rubbing .. nipple games .. on screen .. God .. so horny.'

I started moaning, no longer able to talk as my fist pumped my cock, finger fucking her open pussy, her hips rolling. Her lips next to my ear, her panting obvious as she kept herself taut against my palm, rubbing her clit. 'Go on .. keep talking .. tell me' she said, then started kissing my ear and neck. 'Tell me.'

'Stroking .. in public .. next to .. a man .. I almost .. came .. my hand .. God .. at my .. cockhead .. so good .. so hard .. and he .. he .. bent .. I .. was .. looking at .. the hot .. porn .. and he .. he .. God .. he .. he ..'

I began to truly stutter, my hand rigid at my cockhead, just on the edge of cumming, my eyes shut. She started pinching my nipple quite hard, making me quiver from the exquisite mixing of pleasure, the forbidden, and shared horniness. 'Tell me .. tell me .. what did he do?' she said, her full body against mine, my hand jammed against her wet and willing pussy.

'I was .. I was .. like this .. and he .. he put .. he pushed my hand .. pushed my hand down .. my cock .. with his .. his hot .. his mouth.' My hand was still fixed right underneath my flared cockhead, my body tense, just beyond the immediate point of orgasming. And I had just told my wife that a stranger had sucked my cock, while watching two men play with their hot nipples and cocks on a screen.

'It was .. was so .. so fucking .. fucking good .. getting sucked .. I couldn't .. stop .. stop him .. God .. he moved my .. hand .. and his lips .. so hot .. getting cocksucked .. a man .. so fucking .. good .. a man .. going down .. sucking my .. sucking my cock .. cocksucked .. by .. by .. a man.'

At which point, I felt a shift as she moved, bending to reach my cock as she kept her fingers on my nipple. And then my cock entered paradise, her mouth sliding over the tip. And paradise grew until nothing but orgasm filled it, as my cock pumped into her mouth, unlike the time in the theater.

I was completely drained by the time she moved back to snuggle against me, after having cleaned her mouth and my cock. 'How was it?,' she didn't really ask, grinning at me. I then told her how the actual story ended, with me almost cumming, but then moving the man's face from my cock. And how strange it was to have sex, even without an orgasm, without any word being spoken, so easily, just being hard and jacking off to hot porn in public. At which point she grew somewhat stern, and said that getting off with strangers is not exactly something she approved of.

Considering that sexual diseases are transmitted by sex, she had a point. On the other hand, she never seemed to use condoms with any of the men she has enjoyed since we have been married, a point I most certainly did not raise.

Our conversation drifted off with my remarking that now she knew why the descriptions of men enjoying nipple play became more intensely repeated than in the past. After all, getting sucked while watching it was fantastic. As was getting off talking about it - at which point, her breathing had the rhythm of sleep, as soon did mine.