Telltale Mail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No longer nervous now, he reached out and gently pulled the pins off her bun. She continued to read nonchalantly as he let her long hair cascade down her shoulders.

He moved his chair so that he was now sitting directly behind her. Casually, he let his hands rest on her shoulders. When she didn’t draw back nor interrupted her reading, he began to massage her there.

In fact, he felt her leaning back so that the back of her head was against his legs. He stifled a groan when she pushed her right shoulder against his bulge.

She raised her right hand now, laying her palm on the top of his hip. She was scrolling the page with the arrow keys and now she stopped doing that too, instead, using the left hand to push it back across her chest.

This time he groaned as he felt her fingers press into his crotch. Obviously she was an expert, because the next thing he knew was that she had managed to pull his zip down.

So there he was, sitting on a chair, his legs apart, and the woman of his fantasies sitting between them. She had one hand on top of his hip and the other, wrapped around her chest, now reaching inside his pants.

Unable to bear the sexual frenzy, he slid his hands down her shoulders till they entered inside her gown from the top. Her bra was flimsy and it stretched when his hands thrust inside.

“Put your cock between my armpit,” she said without changing the tone of her voice.

Her breasts were large and soft; the nipples erect. He cupped the ample flesh and squeezed.

“Put your cock between my armpit,” she repeated.

He gasped when he felt her fingers dragging his erect prick out of his fly.

He thrust his hips forward, his buttocks sliding across the chair. She slid from her low chair to the floor and when she felt his prick brushing her ribs, brought her hand, which had been lying atop his hip down against the side of her body.

He was amazed at how erotic this felt to him, his prick trapped in her armpit. He hunched down so that he could set the angle of his throbbing prick between her armpit just above the gown. This way, he could feel her naked flesh trapping his prick there.

She bent sideways and stole a glance at the tip of his prick creeping out at her front. It was uncircumcised and she could see the drops of pre cum quite clearly.

She turned her head back to the monitor, and in the same voice, whispered, “Now pump your cock back and forth. Fuck my armpit with your dick.”

He obliged. Taking a firm hold of her breasts still encased in her bra and gown and now rolling her nipples between his fingers, he began to rock to and fro. The sensation of his skin rubbing against her armpit almost made him climax.

“Take out my gown,” she instructed. He was surprised that she was managing to keep the tone of her voice similar to what it had been when she had begun to read the story off the monitor. He was pretty sure that if he had to speak, his voice would come out either as a weak croak or as a loud gasp.

As he continued to pump his prick in her armpit, he unbuttoned the front of her tight gown with trembling fingers. He pushed aside the material and let out a gasp when he saw her bra. It barely contained her large, heavy breasts. He thought that maybe she was wearing a push-up job because her breasts seemed to bunch up from the flimsy half-bra.

He didn’t wait for further instructions and pulled the hasps to slide the bra off her shoulders. He watched her amazing breasts tumble out and realized that after all she wasn’t wearing any push-ups because her breasts were naturally big and firm.

Her nipples were a bright pink and at this moment, amazingly erect. The areolas around the buds were equally large.

“Let me get the gown and bra off you,” he croaked.

Without looking back, she merely raised her arms and moved away slightly to allow him to whisk off the garments. It was a bit tough for him to take off the gown because it was so tight.

She had to raise her body slightly off the floor to assist him to completely remove the gown.

And then, she was back in place and her hands encircled his thrusting prick. This time, she began to move her body in time with his thrusts.

He heard her moan and it was a relief. For too long had she been using the same tone and it felt weird under the circumstances.

“Ahhhhh…”

He let out a grunt, now cupping her naked breasts, thrilled to hold them and knead them just as he had fantasized for so long. Her long hair moved with the movements she was making.

“Oh yes, Manny. Fuck, fuck, oh god, yes…”

“I-I don’t think I can last, Rita,” he managed to say.

She twisted her head around, bending sideways. He was astonished that she could actually get the tip of his prick inside her mouth even when it was lodged in her armpit.

“Ugghhh…” he muttered, tightening the grip on her breasts and thrusting forward. Her mouth was warm and full of her saliva that swept over his prick, wetting it thoroughly.

“Rita, oh my god, oh Jeeze, oh god, I’m going to come!”

“Hmmm,” she hummed, now beginning to move her head with his prick lodged firmly inside. He felt her tongue sweep over the shaft and knew that it would be impossible to hold back anymore.

Pumping his hips forward for one last time till almost half of his prick poking out in front from her armpit was in her sucking mouth, he let out a howl and throwing his head back, let himself go.

She didn’t draw her head away. Nor did she pull out his prick from her mouth like his wife did whenever he was at the point of ejaculation. Instead, it seemed to him that she was sucking him more voraciously; tightening the trap she had created for his prick in her armpit.

He swore he could actually hear her gobbling his semen and he looked down, craning his neck forward. He saw his juice dribbling past her lips and rolling down her chin to drip onto her heaving breasts. He felt a few drops fall on his hands that had tightened like a vice on her breasts.

He didn’t know how long he spurted or how much it was. He watched her turn around, now facing him, continuing to kneel on the floor to take his prick back into her mouth. Not satisfied with just licking off the few drops that still oozed out from the tip, she grabbed his hands and licked his stained hands.

To watch her, naked except for her tiny panties, doing that aroused him. Not of course for him to attain another erection, but he suddenly wanted to do to her anything that would bring her to orgasm.

He rose, pushing back the chair and joined her on the floor. He pulled his hands away from hers and gently pushed her onto her back on the floor.

Her eyes glazed with lust, she watched him sliding down to grip the waistband of her panties. She arched her buttocks off the floor when he pulled her panties down over her thighs till they were lying by her side.

He gazed at her pussy. Save for a tiny patch of dark hair, it was shaved.

“Spread your legs apart,” he muttered hoarsely.

He laid his hands on the insides of her hips as she obeyed him. He bent down, his face scant inches from her pussy. She could feel his hot and ragged breath on her and unable to control her desire, she wriggled her buttocks and cupped her breasts, rubbing the drops of his semen over them, aware of what he was about to do.

He slipped his hand down her knees and using his fingers, pried her pussy lips apart, making her moan.

“Aahhhh,” she whimpered, when she felt one of his fingers gently sliding inside the opening of her pussy.

“It’s so hot and wet,” he remarked, thrusting his finger deeper till it disappeared completely inside her pussy.

He bent further and kissed her swollen pussy lips, making her squirm and cry out.

“Oh god, yes, yessss.”

He put his tongue out of his mouth and stuck it along with his finger.

“Oh my god,” she screamed.

He added another finger and moved his tongue to her engorged clitoris.

“Ah yes, yes, like that, fuck, fuck my cunt, oh yes!”

Her legs went up in the air until they were perpendicular to the rest of her body and as he began to pump his fingers in and out of her pussy, she thrust her hips up at him wrapping her legs around his shoulders.

“Lick my clit, oh yes, like that, yes, yes, fuck those fingers in my cunt, oh god, yes, harder, lover, harder and faster!”

‘Blowing and burning; blinded by thirst.’

He recalled the line from the song, only that he didn’t want to see the stop sign and didn’t care about taking a turn for the worst.

He let his fingers plunge deeper inside her hot pussy, feeling those muscles inside it snapping away. Not satisfied with merely licking her clitoris, he now took the bud gently between his teeth.

She was delirious with the wanting and cried out incomprehensibly.

“Ah, ugghhh, yessss, fuck, oh yes, fuck, fuck my cunt, oh my god, bite my clit, yes eat me, eat me and drink me, oh, oh!”

Her legs had clamped him in a vice and if he felt suffocated, he didn’t care. Her pussy was wide open, hot and deliciously wet. His hands, on their own volition, crawled up her belly, pushing away hers and he clamped his palms over her wonderful breasts: the cause of his attraction and the reason for his now rapidly thrusting fingers and his tongue lapping away at her clit.

His prick was erect again and he was astonished. Never before had he experienced an erection so soon after an ejaculation. He felt the shaft rubbing on the cold floor tiles.

He felt her legs clenching and suddenly going rigid and sensed the onset of her orgasm.

“Ahhhhh, oh my god, Ohhhh, Hmmmm, ugghhh…”

For all he cared, she might be talking in Greek and Latin, but he suddenly felt his face actually becoming wet with her juices as she climaxed. Her hands pushed his head deeper to her pussy and his hands squeezed her breasts equally hard.

Her hips had reared up off the floor as she climaxed and she held this position till she was completely drained. And then, she slowly slumped down till she was stretched out on the floor.

He looked up from between her legs and she looked down. For a long time they looked at each other and then she whispered,

“Hello, Zapata.”

The ice was broken.

******

“Your cock is hard again,” she said.

“Tell me about it,” he replied.

She was resting against the backrest of the couch and he was seated beside her. She was fondling his prick and he was kneading her breasts.

“I never did really suck your cock.”

“You can’t really suck a cock when you are having it fuck your armpit.”

“And I never really had it fucking my tits.”

“You can’t do everything at once. And after all we have been together for less than an hour.”

She slid her hand down his prick to grasp his balls.

“I suppose these are filled up with juice again.”

“If you say so,” he said.

He pinched her nipples and then held her breasts at the bottom as if weighing them. He wished he could because they felt so heavy and it would be interesting to know what percentage of her body weight went there.

“Let’s take it one at a time. We don’t really want to rush, do we?” A slow smile spread across her face as she dragged her eyes from his prick to look at him.

“We surely did a while ago,” he laughed.

“Oh, that! I guess it had to happen that way. There are a lot of things I want to ask you and I’m sure you want to ask too.”

“You bet! Like what you really meant by using ‘us’ when you wanted to say my letters were helping…”

“More of that later,” she waved her hand to cut him off. “As I said, one thing at a time. Would you open that drawer beside the bed and get me the bottle of the Vaseline I keep there?”

His arms were long enough for him to do so without having to get off the couch. He handed over the plastic bottle to her.

She dipped her fingers inside the bottle and came away with a chunk of the greasy stuff.

He watched her spread the Vaseline over her breasts.

“You keep that there to do this?”

“I wish!” she laughed.

His prick was fully erect now and he shivered with anticipation as he watched her rubbing the cream till her breasts were slippery with the grease.

“You get the picture?” she asked him.

He nodded.

“And what does the picture tell you?” she asked.

“That very shortly, I shall be having my cock between these big tits and fucking the hell out of them.”

“Not very shortly,” she told him, tossing the bottle to the floor. “What about now?”

He rose off the couch and stood in front of her. She slid forward, now seated on the edge.

Without much play, she grabbed the base of his prick and took his shaft in her mouth.

He groaned, pulling her head to his crotch by one hand that he now used to wrap around her lustrous hair. He slipped his other hand down between their bodies to knead her now slippery breast.

She rocked her head to and fro, dousing his prick liberally with her saliva. He shuddered when her tongue came into play to lick the throbbing flesh. Slowly, he began to buck his hips back and forth, thrusting forward when she drew back and pulling away when she took him deep inside her mouth.

He looked down at his prick plough in and out of her mouth and the saliva dribbling out from the corners of her lips. He brought both his hands to cup her cheeks and earnestly began to fuck her mouth.

She wrapped her hands around his buttocks, kneading them, imitating the rhythm with which he had been kneading her breasts.

Just as suddenly as she had taken him in her mouth, she pulled back, releasing his prick. She grasped it with her hands and looked up at him.

“I suddenly realized that we have not kissed,” she whispered.

He bent down. She held his prick firmly in her hands as she opened her mouth.

It was a wet passionate kiss. Mouths open, she was the aggressor as she thrust her tongue inside his mouth. She let out a sound that was a cross between a sigh and a moan as he sucked on her tongue before letting it explore the roof of his mouth and slide across his teeth.

He seized her breasts again, caressing and kneading, rolling the nipples between his fingers before opening his palms to squeeze the entire globes.

On her part, she began to jerk his prick with one hand and ran her fingers over his swollen balls. In this position, and even as they kissed with his tongue now thrusting into her mouth to allow her to suck on it just the way she had sucked his prick, it was inevitable that the glans brush against the top of her breasts.

He groaned as he felt the top of his prick brushing against the soft and firm melons and unconsciously, ground his hips against her chest.

Her breasts were so large that he felt her hard nipples poking against his hips even before his erect prick hit bottom. She arranged the angle of his prick so that it would be firmly encased in the cleavage and sucked even more voraciously on his tongue.

He gasped, using his hands to push her melons together to ensure that his prick was truly trapped in the enticing tunnel of her breasts.

She drew her head back and bent down, her hands on top of his, pushing her breasts apart so that she could watch his prick nestled there.

“Oh god,” she said, “This is so fucking sexy! Look at that cock lying between my tits! Fuck them now, lover boy, fuck my tits!”

He began to move his hips, sending his prick up through her cleavage till the tip hit her chin of her bent face and then drew back so that it slid down, poised at the entrance of the melons at the bottom.

“Slide that pillow behind me,” she said.

Without interrupting his movements, he slid the pillow between her back and the backrest of the couch. She lay back against the pillow and watched his prick thrusting back and forth between her slick breasts.

“Oh shit,” he panted, “Let me push them together!”

She assisted him to push her melons together though she had preferred to keep them apart so that she could watch the movements of his prick there. With her breasts pushed together, his prick disappeared in the valley and she could see only the top of the glistening head poke out every time he thrust upwards.

He felt the hot and soft flesh of her breasts scraping his prick as he increased the pace steadily. His thrusts made her entire body rock up and down on the couch, her hair now disheveled and flying above her head.

“Yeah, yeah, this is it, baby, this is it! It’s what I have wanted to do for a long time. Put my cock there, wrapped between those tits of yours and fuck the hell out of them!”

“Go on, lover boy, fuck them. Harder, lover, faster, yes, yes, just like that! I love this, I have been waiting for this, oh god, yes, fuck, fuck them, baby!”

He was aware of the rhythmic sounds that the couch made and the wet splashing noise his prick was making as well. She slid her hands around his buttocks, urging him closer to her. He put his knees against the couch so that he was half-lying on top of her. He crushed her breasts together, squeezing the flesh as he pumped his prick faster and faster.

“Talk dirty to me,” she suddenly said, taking him by surprise. “Tit fucking gives me a hell of an orgasm even without touching my cunt! But talk to me, talk dirty, stud!”

He hesitated. This would be his first. He had read, seen, heard and now written a lot of porn, but beyond uttering words like ‘fuck’, ‘cunt’, ‘cock’ and ‘suck’, he had never used stronger language when he was in bed with his wife.

“Bitch,” he croaked, driving his prick up through her firm melons, pausing at the upstroke to feel the glans rub against her chin.

“More!” she screamed shrilly, her fingers digging into the cheeks of his buttocks. “More, you fucker, more! Like in your stories!”

He pulled back till his dick was almost outside her cleavage.

“You want this cock to fuck your tits, huh?” he asked.

“Yes, yessss! Give that cock to my tits! Fuck them harder, you bastard! I want your cum between and over them!”

“Then take this, you slut! Take this thick cock between your whore tits. I am going to splash these bitch tits with cum!”

“Yes, yes, oh my god, yes, I want it, ahh, ooohh, my god, fuck them, fuck them and give me a cum bath!”

“I am going to fuck your body all over, you whore,” he panted, driving his dick up and down the valley between her breasts.

He drew back from his waist and watched as the tip of his prick emerged from the top and then rapidly disappeared from view when he pulled back. His balls slammed against the bottom of her breasts as he continued relentlessly with his frenzied movements.

“Take my cock head in your mouth, slut!” he instructed her, pausing for a while after having driven his dick upwards through her cleavage.

She bent down and opened her mouth, taking the glans inside and commencing to suck ferociously.

“Keep your whore mouth open so that you can give the head a suck when I fuck up your tits.” He was carried away by now.

She arranged her head against the pillow to bring her mouth in line with his thrusting prick when he drew back.

His hands tightened on her breasts, pushing them together as he plunged forward again, shuddering when her hot, wet mouth closed over his glans.

He began to shorten his strokes, jabbing to and fro instead of driving full length. This meant that he was sliding his prick to and fro between her breasts without completely pulling the glans out of her mouth.

“Ahhhhh, that’s so good, you slut! Fucking your tits and having my cock sucked at the same time! That’s like a good bitch, now, oh yes, lick that cock, oh god, yes, your tits are so big and hot, oh yes, it’s burning up my cock!”

She let go of his prick. “I want to lick your balls while you fuck my tits,” she told him.

He understood. He had written the script himself. He stepped back; his prick springing up against his belly after her breasts released it.

Quickly, she reversed her position on the couch to lie upwards down; her head hanging off the edge of the couch and her legs sprawled over the top of the backrest. Even in this position, her breasts did not sag backwards. It amazed him.