Telltale Mail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped forward, spreading his legs so that her head was between them and he could feel her hot breath on his inner thighs.

He laid his dick between her breasts again: this time, entering from the top of the cantaloupes and emerging from the bottom when he thrust forward.

His balls dangled down over her face and she stuck her tongue out to lick them.

He let out a groan, beginning to pinch her nipples as he settled into a smooth to and fro rhythm. The Vaseline had spread all over her breasts and had mingled with his pre cum so that every time he thrust in and out of the valley, the slickness resulted in squishy sounds.

To hold his balls, she had to pull her hands between his legs and this made her breasts push against each other, bunching them up. Aware of this, he let go of her breasts, sure that his dick would remain trapped between them in spite of the frenzied thrusting.

His hands were free and he decided to do something about it. He crouched lower, keeping up with his movements over the upper part of her body and slid his palms over the smooth skin of her belly. His palms were smeared with the Vaseline from her breasts.

With two fingers of his right hand, he pulled apart her pussy lips and thrust two fingers of his left hand inside the opening, making her moan aloud and buck her hips up and off the couch. Her legs parted further in a “V” as she realized what he was doing.

She was wet and open there and his fingers moved in and out effortlessly.

“Oh god!” she gasped, licking his balls faster and faster even as he thrust his dick furiously between her swollen breasts. “Oh yes, fuck that cunt with your fingers, oh god, yes, yes!”

And so he continued to do so until she moved her mouth away from his balls and panted, “Oh god, Manny, I need to have this cock inside my cunt! Could you fuck me with this cock?”

He thrust up her body, burying his fingers in her pussy and bending down to watch the top of his prick creep out from below her breasts.

“Why not?” he gasped in reply.

“One thing though,” she continued, her body rocking over the couch, “You will not cum inside my cunt because I want your juice between my tits.”

He was sure he could do it because he had already climaxed once. He had once clocked his ‘second-round’ timing an hour after he had climaxed inside his wife the first time. It had taken all of his wife’s skills to make him orgasm after nearly half an hour; and he admitted that though she could not be compared to Rita, his wife did have special talents.

He stepped back again.

“Let me suck you first,” she said.

She continued to lie in the inverted position on the couch and he had to bend at his knees to plunge his dick inside her mouth.

He leaned forward and grasped her thighs as he rocked to and fro, sending his dick in and then pulling it out of her voracious mouth. Her head was dangling down the edge of a couch and it felt to him that he was actually thrusting inside her pussy and not her mouth because she was so hot and wet there.

She pulled away with a sigh. Her saliva dribbled down over his shaft, dripping to her face as she rose awkwardly from the couch.

“Fuck me from behind,” she said, turning her back to him and putting out her hands to grip the top of the backrest of the couch. She turned her head to watch him.

He grasped his prick by both hands and stepped up to her. He was tall and that meant that he had to stoop.

“Wait,” she interrupted when she noticed this. “Let me stand on this pillow.”

She pushed the pillow off the couch onto the floor and stood up on it. This time when she grabbed the couch, her pussy was perfectly in line with his prick.

He stabbed forward after bringing it in line with the opening and groaned loudly when he felt his shaft being enveloped by the hot, moist pussy.

“Ugghhh…” he uttered.

“Aahhhh…” she moaned. “That’s sooooo good, oh yes, ram your cock inside my cunt!”

He did. He was holding on to her waist after he was sure that his prick was completely inside her pussy. But now that he had successfully established the rhythm, he slid his hands down the side of her body to grab her swinging breasts.

“Yes, yes, fuck my cunt, oh yes, squeeze my tits, yes, ah, yes, faster, faster!”

“Take this, you bitch, take this.”

“Deeper, deeper,” she yelled.

“Like this?” he asked.

“Harder, you bastard, harder!”

He moved to and fro furiously. She grabbed one of his hands and pulled it up to her face, sucking a finger as he pumped in and out of her. As she sucked on his finger, he released her breast and slipped his hand down over her belly till he was fondling her erect clit.

This brought her off. She pushed her buttocks back against him, almost biting off his finger. With his finger still inside her mouth, she let out a wail and then released his hand, slipping her own down her belly.

“Oh go, oh god, oh go,” she chanted, pushing his hand harder against her clit. “Oh god, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, oh yessss…”

He too almost let himself go; but, just in time, recalled what she had said about wanting his juices between her breasts. She must have been on the trigger, he thought, as he willed himself to relax and hold his climax back. She had come quickly; it had taken him scarcely a couple of minutes and hardly a few thrusts.

“Cum, you bitch-whore, cum for me,” he murmured.

He felt her body go slack and she slumped down on the couch, his prick popping out of her pussy with a loud sound. Quickly, he grabbed her waist and turned her around.

She lay with her back on the couch, her buttocks at the edge, her legs wide apart. He moved forward and swiftly climbed onto the couch, placing his legs on either sides of her body.

“Yes, yes, fuck my tits now, fuck them! I want to see your spunk all over them, I want to taste your hot cum!”

He lowered himself onto her belly gently, taking care not to transfer his entire weight on her. He pushed his knees into her armpits; she had spread her hands apart.

“Suck it a bit,” he commanded harshly, rising up and letting his prick dangle over her face.

She took his prick in her hands, lifted her head off the couch and gobbled it. He thrust in and out a few times, aware that it was almost time for him to finish it. He couldn’t hold back anymore and he pulled back and sat on her belly. He shuffled forward, digging her armpits with his knees.

His dick was back where they both wanted it: nestled between her melons.

“Now you are going to get it, you slut,” he said, pushing her large breasts together around his throbbing prick and once again feeling the sensual skin of them against his flesh.

“Ahhhhh, yes, fuck them now, fuck them hard and fast!”

He began to rock to and fro, driving his dick up and down her cleavage.

This time his movements were rapid because he knew he was going to come and there was no holding back.

She pulled him by his buttocks as he thrust his dick in and out of her breast valley. He grabbed her large, pink and erect nipples, pinching them till she was moaning.

She assisted him by letting her body slide up and down the couch. Blindly, he reached out for the pillow, which was lying on the floor and pushed it below her head.

Once again she lined her mouth with his thrusting prick so that she could suck the head when he thrust forward.

His hands clenched her breasts as his movements became frantic and he let out a gurgling sound.

“I am going to cum, I am cumming! Oh, ugghhh, yes, yes.”

The first jet of his semen splashed against her cheeks when he had just pulled back and was poised to push his prick back between her melons.

Then, he thrust forward and the second jet landed on her face. She kept her mouth open and managed to swallow some of the semen, allowing the rest to cover her face.

He rocked back and then remained frozen when his dick was midway between her breasts. He gasped and grunted, exploding the rest of his juices as his dick lay there. The semen kept blasting out of his dick, making a poodle between her breasts and leaking out from the top.

He kept his eyes open and watched her rub the liquid over her breasts. There was a strange smile on her lips and she had the look of a contended cat as she began to carry her fingers to her mouth, sucking off the juices that were smeared on them.

Finally, he rolled off, lying beside her on the couch. He still held her breasts in his palms and she was fondling his wet, flaccid prick as they gasped for their breaths.

“Oh god, that was awesome!” he murmured.

“Just like in your story?” she whispered.

“And then some!” he agreed.

They lay like that for a long time.

Just like in his script.

******

“I guess my fantasy started the day I saw you,” he admitted. “It got so bad, I had to device some way to get you to cotton on them.”

They were still lying on the couch in the bedroom and they were still naked. The initial hesitation and apprehensions had long disappeared, giving way to familiarity and it was almost like this was bound to happen to them.

“Boy, did you so that! It took just the first three attachments for me to begin suspecting that you were writing them. I mean the circumstances you described were so much like those that were actually happening with us. And then, there was the way you would be stealing glances at me when you though I wasn’t looking!”

“Can you tell me one thing, Rita? I mean truthfully?”

She laughed. “After all we have been through, you think I would lie?”

“You wrote saying that ‘it is helping us enjoy.’ Could you tell me who was the ‘us’ in that letter?”

“Well, what do you think?” she asked, giggling.

“Evidently, one of the two was you. Who was the other?”

“Me, pal!”

Manish spun around and stared at the door. Dressed in shorts and nothing else, it was her husband, Deep, his arms around his chest. He also wore a broad smile.

This, he thought, was certainly not in his script.