Telltale Signs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGade
REGade
152 Followers

"As it turned out maybe I hadn't needed my secret weapon. Harold picked us up at our hotel lobby, shook hands with Ted like they were old friends and ushered us to a waiting limousine. Mrs. Shiver, "Call me Grace," was waiting for us in the back seat. My fears were unjustified; it seemed my famous 'intuition' had been so wrong this time.

"We had an enjoyable evening. The reason for our visit to their town or any discussion of business never entered the conversation. Harold and Ted conversed leisurely about golf and fishing. Grace showed us photographs of their grandchildren. Then Grace apologized for holding us over. Harold explained that he didn't want us to leave Baltimore without meeting Grace but Friday was the only night they had free.

"As we got out of the limo at the hotel Harold took me aside and I thought, 'OH OH, here it comes, was I right after all?'

"Our next board meeting is May fourteenth and I plan to bring Grace. We would both like to meet your husband, Doug isn't it? We have plans for you, but before your next promotion we've got to know that your support system is secure. You know, the 'husband behind the woman'?"

"I stood there speechless and watched Harold get back into the limousine, thinking, 'so that was the reason for the lunch on the fifteenth floor with the vice presidents'.

"Ted came over and asked what it was all about. I told him, `The man I would have kicked in the shins a few hours ago is about to offer me a Vice Presidency." My buddy nodded and said, "I always said you have what it takes.'

"Doug, I realize now how much I've been neglecting the kids and I've got to do better. And you Doug, I've got to do far better with you too, my darling. We don't seem to talk like we used to. I need you to understand that getting the offer is important to me. But I promise if I'm offered a V.P. position I'll turn it down."

I couldn't believe my ears. To say I was relieved would be an understatement. Karen had an explanation for each of my fears, even a couple I had not expressed to her, and to my surprise she was willing to turn down a promotion that I would have done almost anything to achieve.

"Perhaps you don't need to turn it down. Let's talk to the boys and Nancy. If they believe you deserve to be a vice president as much as I do, we can work it out. We'll have dinner with Harold and Grace. I'll convince him that I'm the right sort of 'husband behind the successful woman'. The boys, Nancy and I will support you. But you'll have to work on meeting their needs too."

"Don't you know you and the boys are the only things that matter to me? How can I convince you?"

I moved my hand along her thigh. "I think you already did, but why don't you try a little harder?" I suggested, moving my hand again. She placed her hand on mine to stop the movement. Her eyes got my attention.

"Okay, darling Doug, I have an idea I got while sitting through that stupid seminar. Before I tell you what it is, you have to agree to give me my fantasy." She removed her hand from mine and from the way she was rubbing my leg I knew I couldn't refuse, whatever it was she wanted me to do.

"Right now if you wanted me to run a lap around the house naked I would do it, even with snow on the ground, even with the temperature near zero." I moved my hand up and down her thigh to show my sincerity.

"I don't think it will be that chilly in the garage. I want my homecoming sex in the new car. I want to do it in the front passenger seat with me on the top. I want to do it in the back seat with you on top."

We carried out her fantasy – who could refuse an invitation like that?

We left a small telltale spot on the back seat, and I must mention - the new car smell is completely gone.

REGade
REGade
152 Followers