Temagami: Camping at the Portage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned back to us and said "Rookies. I've got to tell them everything three or four times! Listen folks. I need a favour, paddler to paddler. This particular group is all naturists."

Andrea's worried expression broke in to a relaxed smile.

"You're here to study animals?" I asked.

"No John. They are clothes optional, right miss, uh..."

"Gretchen. Everyone calls me Gretch. More like 'clothes as necessary'. We plan to do the portage naked except for our boots. Have you folks had any mosquitoes?"

"I'm Andrea, this is John. No mosquitoes to speak of. We haven't been very far down the portage yet. So what can we do for you?"

"Ok, I know you guys were here first, but could we have a bit of privacy as we set out? Some of the girls are kind of young and just getting used to being nude in public in a very limited way. When they heard there was a man here, well, I volunteered to see if I could ask a favour."

"I think we can stay away for a while, eh Andrea?"

"Sure we can swim around the point." Andrea added.

"Oh dear, did you want to get out of the water or something?" Gretch asked

"No!" I answered, likely a bit too quickly. "We just got in."

"Ok, thanks for your help." Gretch answered.

"By the way," Andrea began "How did you know we were here?"

"I took an early morning nude paddle to check out the portage. I just love the feeling of paddling naked in the morning twilight. I'm afraid that in addition to being a bit of an exhibitionist, I'm also a voyeur. Let's see, I saw John get up to have a pee early. Nice dick John. Then I beached and checked the portage. Its very muddy. By the end, we're going to look like a casting call for a bad porn movie. When I came back, Andrea was putting on quite a show. Lovely skin Andrea, and such a tight body. But really dear, next time you're giving a pussy job, you need to let the poor boy cum." We stared, slack jawed at Gretch. She turned her attention towards the beach. Yelling like a Sergeant-Major, she said "No girls! The food barrel goes last! Jess, I'm still talking to these nice folks! You might want to cover up!" a tall slender brunette had taken off everything but her panties. A short curvy redhead was struggling to get a sports bra off her substantial tits.

"We better get out of the way. You ladies have a great day!" I said.

"We shouldn't be more than an hour on the portage. You know, if you wanted to check out Minnie Lake. The campsite is on the other side if the island, so you won't be disturbing our privacy. Or, you could join us for a meal tonight. If you're prepared to undress for dinner"

"We were planning to hike to Minnie Lake later. I think we'll pass on dinner." Said Andrea. "Your young companions will still be uncomfortable. John's still getting used to being nude as well. How did you figure that part out?"

"John and you both headed to the outhouse naked except for boots. " She flashed a thousand Watt smile. "Perhaps we'll meet again? I'd best be off. Have a great day!"

Gretch waved goodbye and turned the boat towards the beach.

We swam around the point and stopped, bobbing gently on the water.

"How long do you think we should stay here?" I asked.

Andrea grabbed my cock under water and rose up, exposing her fantastic tits. She was standing on a large rock, but I was still in fifteen feet of water. My cock responded quickly to her renewed attention.

"That all depends-" she said, squeezing it a little. I was pretty hard now, and I'm sure precum was leaving the end of my cock now.

"Depends on what?"

She smiled playfully and gave my cock a slow, deliberate stroke "How long can you tread water?"

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to comment and vote. And please check out the rest of the Nude Day stories for 2018. There's a lot of terrific reading there!