Temirburg's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is pretty. So pretty..." The second guard giggled. "She has no scars at all! Why is she covering her breasts?"

The girl's hand was softly pulled away as two dark elves grinned wider, softly fondling the plush, large orbs. "You shouldn't be ashamed of these..."

"But-"

"Ssh...we are alone, don't worry. We'll just feel you up a little since we had no one to have fun with a long time." The first guard smiled sweetly. "Then you'll get to see the general, I promise."

A very tall, armored figure emerged and stretched as if it hadnt slept for some time.

"mmh..." Vierna emerged from her command tent, tired, with a cup of coffee. Her eyes glowed with the naked redhead shivering in the misty weather "What's this? Some hooman cutie wants to surrender?" Her groggy eyes told as much. "I suppose I can take her as a lovely servant..." She frowned, her ebon features frowning in anger.

The girl wasn't a female soldier of humans who wanted to surrender: though Vierna would appreciate the pure-white beauty before her with a strangely blood-red hair streaked with gold, braided painfully tight behind her soft, yet sturdy body... But this was in tears, appeared in distress, butt-naked save for her military boots, and had a flag of truce which was ignored by her guards as they molested her. Her hands covered her breasts, and her private area, and she was moments before breaking down in shivers as dark elfin hands poked where they shouldn't.

Her heart flamed with anger. Her guards did not inherit any civility.

"What are you two shitheels doing?!??!?!?!" Her fatigue turned to anger, and she reached out, delivering two smacks on each Guard's helmets. "What did I tell you about flags of truce? Courtesy to messengers? THREE FUCKING LECTURES AT EVERY CAMP NIGHT?" The general was furious, her ears practically glowing from heat. "I BROUGHT COMFORT BOYS OUT OF OWN POCKET TO SATE YOU HORNY BITCHES AND YOU PAY ME BACK BY ABUSING THE MESSENGER?!"

She lost her temper, shouting and screaming and dismissing both with a wave of her hand. "OUT, ALL OF YOU! BE GLAD I HAVEN'T HAD YOU FLOGGED! You'd probably enjoy it anyway!"

Slowly, her gaze turned to the naked, shivering messenger girl. "Please. Put your clothes back on and follow me to my command tent. Sighing, the dark elf woman helped her quickly gather her belongings and took her by the arm, and led her inside a small tent where there was a large bed, and a small shed for changing clothes.

Sniffing, Miriam dashed inside and got after the wooden curtain.

"After you made yourself decent as you like, do join me for a drink. It was...not proper what they did." She withdrew and put out two chairs and snapped her fingers.

A light elf maid with a small leather collar around her neck demurely arrived and refilled two cups of coffee. Miriam was determined to feel pity at the servile creature until...the maid leaned and whispered something to Vierna while making a gesture of a sprinkling something in a container and keeping a mischevious face. Vierna smiled, kissed her ear in return and softly tapped her behind. "No, dear, she is a guest."

Apparently the girl was happy with her existence. It was a good thing amongst the chaos.

"Now, fair messenger. I assume you brought news. has the city surrendered?" She sipped her coffee while looking at Miriam's recovering face. The girl paused, trying to refresh her palate and calm down. Vierna smiled wider, and took out a small glass. "If you are still disturbed, I can pour a shot of whiskey."

The redhead shook her head. "My Duchess calls you to parley." That made the dark elf general smile, and scratch her chin: "Oh? She can't come by herself?"

Miriam frowned, and gestured to herself, her drying tears and the pile of weapons left at the guard tent. It was obvious. Vierna nodded. "Sorry. You have a point. Very well, I'll ride with my honor guard to the city to parley...my underlings are...they...can be lusty."

"I also have to personally beg for the release of the captives you have taken." Miriam spoke these words with a waver. "Please." Her eyes implored the Dark Elf woman for mercy. The dark skinned elf shook her head. "We have taken them as spoils of war, and they are our property as such." That made the redhead grow more desperate. "Please. For... in the interests of peace, can't you make an exception?" When Vierna shook her head, frowning. Her voice reached a painful, crying tone:

"Their families will die of grief if you sell them to slavery!"

Vierna indulgently looked at the tears forming, and decided to ask for something in return. She took out a dagger to clean her nails. "Really? Laws of War say I get something in return by virtue of combat." Her eyes were locked on Miriam's, making a clear implication. "What will you give me?"

Her voice, though demanding, was soft and warm...like Miriam's quivering thighs or her ample bosom which did little to conceal her rapidly beating heart. The redhead emissary's lips quivered, and she decided to play her cards. "S-some of your besiegers fell and were taken captive. The Inquisition and Lescatian church treats them..."

"...Not as I would treat my beloved slaves and people and even your captives?" Vierna frowned. "Tsk tsk... You would be treated like a princess had you surrendered to me..." Her dainty, but strong hands cracked a walnut by strength alone, popping the contents in her mouth. "You would never want for anything...ever. Dressed in finest of silks and warming my bed, never having to tire and fight in your life anymore. " She casually explained the fate she had in mind for Miriam.

"I-I..." Miria tried to downplay the audacity of her host by a nervous laugh. "I wouldn't make a good slave, no, no..." she waved her hand and laughed. Both the Dark Elf, her Light Elf maid, and a Naga courier that slithered inside started to speak in protest at the same time.

"Humie girls make the best servants!" The naga girl, a serpentine bodied, lean and thin-bodied snake tomboy wearing a leather jacket, a sword and a bag of missives interrupted as she slithered past the shocked Miriam. "My mother keeps two human girls as servants back in the city, you'd fit wonderfully once you are properly broken in..." She grinned, making the poor messenger uneasy.

"Honestly, you are underestimating yourself, like every military-minded person I met amongst humans." The Dark Elf sipped her coffee, smiling at her, clad in her purple,dark metallic armor.

"When I saw you in fully naked, surrendering posture, my eyes lit up inwardly, seeing the most beautiful human female body I just saw in years, with the whitest skin ever, and demeanor most mild. I thought my guards were about to gift you to me, were it not for your military uniform and flag. I'd have given them promotions for such a wonderful gift."

"H-how can you do this? I'm...not a gift to be given away!" Miriam's voice shook.

"Why? I believe in slavery fully, and acknowledge it as a necessary evil at worst, but also the natural state of being between efficiently differing beings at best. It's not the institution that is evil, it's the being that drives it. The perfect mistress slides in symbiosis with her slaves." She stared at Miriam. "I do not mistreat my own."

"Your own body in return for the captives. Is it a deal?" Her purple eyes bore into Miriam's in all their seriousness, ignoring her tears. "You will be my servant for life, I will treat you fairly. In return, all those captured as my girls' slaves are free."

"Yes or no?" Vierna coldly ignored her sobs and took a long, hard stare. "Will you give yourself up to save hundreds of souls? Save families from mortal grief?"

After a painful silence, Miriam gulped, sobbing, and nodded. "If it's what it takes...but I will not enter your captivity without seeing them delivered to their homes." Her head up, chin up, she made that defiant claim. Proudly staring into the dark elf's eyes, The redhead human girl glared: "I'm not going to sell myself cheaply." , eyes proudly looking at her host. "I will not submit to you until I see them back with their families."

"So it's a deal then? Your free life for the captives?" Vierna grinned wider.

Miriam gulped, and after an agonizing silence, nodded.

The dark elf stood up, menacingly leaned towards her... Making Miriam's heart leap.

...and smiled. "Looks like your duty precedes your "body virtue." I knew you were a good person." Closing her eyes and nodding, tha dark elf intoned "All prisoners of my girls are declared free, and will be returned to their families... If they wish so. Some may...want to stay."

That made the messenger girl's heart leap; Vierna noticed she barely kept herself from throwing to her host's arms from joy. "One more thing." She stood up, smiling, gracefully went to fetch an item in her arms.

Miriam looked at it: it was a purple, thick cloak, designed like a blanket.

"Please. Accept this as a compensation for the ill-discipline my underlings showed you." She gently draped her in a long, soft, thick purple cloak after waiting her to lean close. Miriam's eyes grew to size of plates as the tall Dark Elf general, a woman like her, knelt and kissed her hand gently, eyes closed in reverence.

The lips felt soft and warm on her wind-whipped skin as if a warm, spoonful of honey landed on it. In her hands a small letter was pressed.

"Ride safely, young messenger. I am hoping for a happy end to this situation. Those that surrender to me, will be very well cared for." She winked at her. "My clan does value the life of human men and women who contribute to our way of life."

Miriam rode back furiously, her eyes misty, teary and her cheeks burning red. She hated these monsters! Hated them! Lewd whores, exhibitionists and harlots! And that strange woman who led the besieging force. She courted her openly and most deviantly!

Why was she feeling so hot despite the wind and the icy evening air? And the chivalrous kiss of the strange Dark Elf woman (they were both women, how is this possible?) on her hand felt continously warm. It only felt warmer when she touched her own chest with that hand, her heart began beating faster, her mind slipping to a dreamy state where the tall Dark Elf before her stood, smiling, clothed her and kept her safe in her arms, away from all this war, hate and division. A dreamy state where she melted rapt in her arms, as her head was stroked, safe from all predators and sorrows.

Those feelings were sinful against other women, yet Miriam sinfully enjoyed the warmth they gave her. Maybe this mamono could be reasoned with.

***

The Dark Elf tent guards were drinking wine and laughing uproariously at the back of the command tent. When sobbing Miriam dashed out and rode away, they all giggled and told lewd jokes to each other.

"Seen her cry?" The dry evening air made them drink plenty of water and wine, each dark elf leaning on the other, regularly wetting their long, pointy ears with water and balm.

"I want me a redhead maid, just like her to flare up spontanously just so I can smack her plump ginger ass or tickle her into fits!" The left one giggled and laughed.

"You naughty bitch!" Her compatriot laughed harder. "I pity the maid you claim from this city. Or Husband."

"I didn't say I'm going to mistreat them." She nudged her friend. "I want them happy: and fucking me, screaming in pleasure or laughing all the time. Whichever comes first."

***

The drawbridge fell with a rattle. Feet and hooves struck its thick wooden structure in a disorderly rumble as a small cadre of squealing mamono females entered the city jubilantly, and re-started their bawdy songs.

The bedraggled townspeople glared at the arriving party with hate. Men and women, if their gaze were a weapon, would have vaporized the carriage of the General Vierna, the dark elf girl who led the expedition to take Temirburg for Mamono Kingdom. Black horses snorted as they stopped, with the journey at an end, she jumped off her carriage and started walking to the keep gate as if it was her home.

In a way, it was.

When she kept walking through the main street, a young pair of siblings were staring at her with awe, watching the strange invaders with a mix of excitement and fear.

She blew them a kiss and winked, prompting her mother to grab the kid and scurry home with a hateful glare. Vierna laughed behind her. "Prudish washboard."

The dark elf female was a paragon of physical appearance. Six feet tall (a rare occurrence), she carried a set of twin swords, complete with a black steel plate mail and mithral cloak. Her bodyguards, a werewolf girl and an Anubis, wondered in awe at the opulence of the castle.

Before them, stood tall, defiant and chin upward, Duchess Ilsa, with her guards.

"Let us talk terms." She addressed the trio. Vierna was already imagining much darker things as the dark elf and human duchess sat before a table with wax, paper, scrolls and ink. Vierna's eyes gleamed as both bodyguards took posts at the door.

The married Dukesguard couple, a male and female, private guards of the Duchess, glared murder at the mamono invaders, who just smirked and smiled in return, blowing kisses.

"I don't think there's much to discuss, human." Vierna raised her index finger, uninterested in paper. "You will surrender the city and its treasury, one in four male children will be taken for husband grooming, and the one in four of unattached girls will be "adopted", to be fairly distributed amongst the occupying army's maternal or domestic needs. You will abandon the castle and ride to the nearest human city. I may go leniently if everyone works hard...hmm, maybe keep families intact and lodge them with the taken male's mamono wife. Mayyyybe."

The initial shock bluff would soften the human woman. Vierna decided the outcome from the start.

Ilsa's lips trembled. "B-but... Please..."

Vierna smirked.

"How old are you?" The dark elf changed the topic. Ilsa's fearful voice answered."28."

"You are very beautiful. Have you children? Are you married?"

Ilsa blinked. "T-thank you, no. Back to my people's plight-"

"You want to see them fed, human? Your food stores are gone. Your garrison won't fight. Half of them are lovestruck with my single mamono warriors already. Why don't you humans simply understand that you lost?" She put her feet on the table, pointing at Ilsa's chest. "Learn some humility. Mamono slavery isn't a bad thing anymore. We take good care of our property."

After an awkward silence, Ilsa's eyes started watering, as she finally let out a sob and started crying horribly.

"Y-you can't tear children away from their families! Not even we do this with your kind!"

Even her guards had their eyes wet. Vierna kept a pokerface, however, somewhere, somehow her heart had a little softened... An inaudible sigh signaled her change, remembering a promise to a father long gone.

"Isn't there a way? To spare some suffering to my people?" Ilsa started sobbing in an unladylike. "I have some money of my own. My other fiefs. I can pay."

When the dark elf smiled at her, she blurted out "I'll do anything."

"Anything?" The ivory teeth gleamed as a tongue ran across Vierna's lips. Ilsa drew a sharp breath, and nodded as Vierna caressed her cheek, leaning across the table. The fearful stare of her human victim and host was like fine wine to her monsterish nature. Even so, the afraid human woman nodded tearfully, albeit hesitant but too dutiful to say no.

"Since you aren't too proud to beg, we can work something out." For half an hour, both discussed the size of the duchess' remainin fief and its value. It was satisfyingly wealthy.

"Are your warriors loyal?" Vierna asked. She nodded.

"Alright. I can make some compromise." After some quiet, the dark elf woman made her demand:

"You will denounce all human feudal claims, and sign all of them to me, including yourself as my... wife."

"WHAT?" The Duchess had jumped up, as did her guard couple raising their spears. The monstergirl trio before them only laughed in return.

"Why not? Aren't you unmarried?"

That drew a confused, frustrated silence from the Duchess whose beautiful face was mixed with hope, terror and suppressed lust.

"I will be lenient to your subjects as well: My victorious girls may only claim boys if they consent to live together with the family. The rest of your subjects will be untouched, work inside the city, forbidden to leave for...let's say, five years, hoping I squeeze enough revenue to finance this adventure. Every family that gives a human boy up for husband grooming for growing mamono daughters will receive a stipend of...-hums- 100 gold pieces. Voluntarily. They can send their daughters to be maids for full price of the lease or sell auction, again voluntarily. Only those fought against me will have to submit to me."

The duchess looked like as if she was going to break down, thinking of her loyal warriors. Vierna sighed and rolled her eyes. Humans and their fear of loss...

"I'll sweeten the pot. Your submitted subjects won't get sold to other cities and I will not...consummate our marriage unless you consent...deal?"

Sobbing and gulping, Ilsa nodded, and sank her head, tears staining the paper that she is writing the terms on.

"Just let go of Lescatian oppressive ideas." Vierna's almost assuring voice and tender hand caressed Ilsa's tearful cheek. "And I will make you as happy as I can." She let a small peck on her cheek. The human blonde sniffled. "But... Why me? Wife?"

"Because...Feudal laws of marriage? Inheriting this land? Plus I love conquering human men and women and teaching them ways of love. You humans are so stuck up!" The dark elf mamono casually told what would happen to her. "I have a stud slave, tall and beautiful just like you. I wonder how your babies would look like...I love playing with human babies of my household~"

Ilsa frowned, despite the tears and stood up angrily. "I will not be a broodmare of a slave. And -WHAT ARE YOUR GUARDS DOING?" She nearly forgot her retort.

Vierna threw her head and laughed.

The Anubis had already closed on the female guard and was holding her in a kiss, and tying her body with mummy wraps, starting from the wrists. The woman could only moan and squirm, looking helplessly at the rapt face of her own husband, who threw his head back and groaned in pleasure, his cock sliding, and slowly being buried balls-deep into the well-trained throat of the werewolf girl who had just leapt on him and was choking audibly. The wolf girl even extended her tongue to give his thick balls a lick, making the poor man shudder.

"We are teaching them fun little games, hooman." The Anubis was giggling as she started teasing the human guard's cheek with the bandages, savoring her moans derived from unnatural stimulations of the monster-woman. "Why don't you join in? We can make you all soo happy..."

Vierna took Ilsa by the arm with a mild pressure behind it "Let us leave our bodyguards to work out a "cultural exchange" while we draft the treaty... In the meantime, I'd love to explain the privileges you'll earn if you consent to a little magical experiment."

***

It was over. Monstergirls enteres the city squealing, celebrating and laughing while Lescatie villagers helplessly watched the city get occupied by a wave of fluffy tailed, fluffy eared girls, scaly girls, girls with paws, or snake bodies, or horns; all were singing and marching haphazardly.

Following them were a large queue of sackcloth-wearing humans, who all hesitantly were being repatriated back to their families. Hesitantly, they ran to hug their loved ones, with the Dark Elf general, on a massive warhorse, oversaw the unions. Of course...not all the reunions went as they were expected...such as the militiaman with the stubble hugging his wife...it would have gone well if it wasn't for another mamono what had a suckling baby in tow... A minotaur girl with a content expression, whose battleaxe was strapped to her back, who had just wandered towards the embracing couple in a show of completely bad timing.