Temirburg's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minotaur calf, an adorable one on top of that with fuzzy legs, stubby horns and a button nose, was suckling from a baby bottle in the minotaur girl's arms. Her innocent eyes gleamed, seeing the man's human wife and the minotaur calf cooed contentedly.

"Richard-kun?" The Minotaur girl's form of address revealed everything. The peasant woman's face of gratitude turned to one of incredulousness, and slowly, anger. Vierna rolled her eyes as a sad minotaur girl stood confused as her ex-mate was being dragged by the ear into the house.

"Wait!" The minotaur girl's cocky smile faded into an expression of regret.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, I THOUGHT SHE WAS YOUR SISTER!" She ran after the distraught couple, making Vierna sigh and shake her head. "I was going to talk to them about incentives to have children...Let's try this one!"

Her horse trotted to a couple embracing tearfully. "You there, human...what was your name again? I'm sure you are enjoying your reunion but...um... I would have an offer for you both... ever planning on having children?"

The tearful wife turned, surprised, adjusting her headdress and hiding behind her husband... "Excuse me, miz?"

"Name's Vierna. I own your city now. You see..."

She dismounted and started explaining them a simple plan for a...

***

The ceremony was brief and respectful, Vierna's harsh orders keeping the mamono's behaviour relatively civil. A few lawbreakers were publicly stripped naked, and hogtied to receive Vierna's summary justice in her private quarters. Some of them still wriggled in their cages with joyful moans...especially a Dark Elf girl who had started a drunken fight between two men on a dare.

"We are actually very meek and horny girls: our light cousins nickname us "Rape-Bait" ...whichever knocks out the other gets to lie with me ...fufufufufufu~" She had giggled into her wine and dared all the peasantry to fight for her bed, reclining on her chair, drunk at a tavern.

The fight lasted 19 hours, wrecked 3 taverns, a guardhouse, a mill, the fishery, a stable, bakery, 3 grocery stores and frightened a sleeping dog, before she was seized, her armor pulled off her by angry Hellhounds, and roughly tied up a half naked coccoon and thrown into jail, her giggling all the way.

But the morning came with its glory as well.

Now, the Dark Elf general was seated in the reception chamber on a small throne.

Ilsa approached the former chair of the Duchess, on which Vierna was seated. The Duchess slowly approached the Dark Elf, and unhooked her sword belt, descending on one knee, and handing the sword to her in a forced flourish. The Dark Elf smiled, received the sword, and took a small cloak to drape the shivering Duchess and kissing her on her forehead. Solemnly and loudly she intoned:

"You and your city are under my protection. No one will predate you and your people and take them from here." One of her aides, a large monstergirl with a serpentine body unile that of a naga, put a brass horn on her lips and blew a long note.

Grinning, the dark elf giggled and went on.

"Of course, shall we, sisters, host a victory feast out of our own and feed the poor humans?"

"YEAH!" The entire hall erupted in cheers.

"And the dress cooooode?!?!?!" Vierna's bodyguard, the Werewolf shouted towards the crowd as happy monstergirls squirmed, drew collective breaths and exploded in a cheer.

"OPTIONALLLLL!" On cue, the entire invasion force cheered and screamed in joy, some cuddling their bound hostages and/or kissing them, as the men and women struggled, or just gave in. This was a weird invasion, the only price of defeat was discomfort and some humiliation.

And sex. Lots of it.

Such as the young conscript, who was seated in the corner with his bandages trying to rest, only both of his ears being licked by two seperate Holstauri while a third had unhooked her bodice, and softly pressed a nipple on his lips. "Them bones need some good milk sir..." The poor young man could only weakly suck on her nipple, getting small streams of healing milk while all three hands massaged his cock and balls now that he was completely immobilized. Even above the thick fabric the sensations were painfully pleasurable.

His back felt a soft couch...only to look back weakly and come eye-to-eye with a Holstaurus nurse winking.

"And we will milk you in return..." Smiling, cute faces surrounded his vision as one of them leant to kiss him, softly pushing the nipple aside briefly before soft, delicious milky-smelling, white skin pillow filled his face again.

"Buh, wuh! Wait!" His protests were drowned by moans, giggles and soft shushes as three voluptuous bovine-women enveloped his body like a flesh cocoon.

"Don't worry, it's quite legal, sir. Why don't you just lean back to my sister's bosom?" That "bosom" felt more like a jelly pillow.

He kept slapping weakly and pushed them away in panic. For a brief moment they frowned by relented when he stared nervously at the celebrants. The three Holstaurus sisters looked at each other, thick floppy bovine ears twitching, and grinned at him.

"Fine. Sisters? I think our patient needs some special care upstairs."

"YEAH!"

Before the wounded soldier could protest, he was softly lifted by the three Holstauri to his feet, who, in their enormous voluptuousness, surrounded him like a soft, meaty blanket smelling of milk and perfume. He relaxed, surrendering himself to massive soft mammary pillows, soft thighs, kissing lips around his face. Soft leathery ear flaps rubbed his nose and he found himself kissing one, and eliciting a giggle.

"You like our beastgirl ears?"

He nodded shyly.

"Kiss and play with them as you like!" One of the holstauri, he couldn't recall which is which, locked his lips in another, sloppy, sweet tasting kiss. The soft tongue wriggling in his mouth was like that of a human girl, bigger and sweeter, however.

Soft, chubby fingers rubbed his nose, ears and cheeks as kiss after kiss was planted on his lips and face.

"In case you didn't realize, we are triplets!"

"Lescat help me."

The triplet Holstauri laughed wildly as they carried the "poor injured soldier to his rest." and moans and giggles could be heard from the infirmary.

Vierna smiled watching the young man stutter, weakly protest and eventually sigh, giving up as he is carried. Her "wife", sitting as formality next to her, rolled her eyes. The dark elf snapped her fingers and whispered to a maid, pointing to the man who was being carried away.

"Record his name. Have him married to them when he wakes up.." The foursome-eager man and mamono disappeared towards a door next to a hastily scrawled sign: "Infirmary."

***

The barracks were racked with sobs from female soldiers, handpicked by the duchess for their valor. They bemoaned their fate, yet none cursed the queen. It would be better they suffer than the people.

The women sitting at the barracked moaned with despair as the steel door opened and a duo of mamono girls entered, each wearing the black robes of the slaver's guild and bringing out tools and collars. They were instructed to be stern, yet patient. They waited until the fearful eyes turned on each women wearing the dreaded chain-insignia.

"Two good news and one bad news, girls. Good news, you won't be enslaved...permanently. Bad news is, you get to work masonry and fix the siege damage and make us some nice lairs to live in. So get these cute butts out of the bunks and get the tools." Sullenly, one by one, the women started tooling up: "Second, you get a free day the day after tomorrow but you get to serve the celebrants at the victory feast." The grinning wolf-girl , her black fur gleaming with oils and her fangs like ivory daggers, tossed them the collars.

"On the necks, and no protests, girls. Makes sure you won't get away." Smiling, the slaver mamono helped each put on their collars around their necks, and slapped their butts when finished. "Now move! Time to clean up town!"

"W-what about my husband?" One of the women were clearly terrified, and in shock due to her sudden predicament. An assuring paw on her shoulder and a shit-eating grin was the slaver mamono's response. "Don't worry. You'll meet your kin again, AFTER you are done with rebuilding and making some nice hut for me. Now, take this hammer and saw and fix the gate. Chop Chop!" She patted the woman's bum, howling in delight, tail wagging as the sullen woman took up the tools and started following the gaggle of soldier women.

"A pity we can't permanently keep you girls, your Duchess knows how to pick the prettiest for her honor guard!" The mamono giggled, tickling and pinching a few of the girls to receive a nervous laugh from the women who were too afraid to protest. "Human girls are so soft! I want one to warm my bed!"

***

"What's your name?" The smiling Holstauri that carried him to the infirmary asked the boy gently. Each looked much like the other save for the coloration of their soft, leathery cow ears twitching in delight at the prospect of having found a mutual husband.

"Simon..." He gasped.

"Us sisters share everything you know.~"

His ears buzzed from rush of blood to his brain, and then, far below. Having not been married, and on the lookout for a wife, he had thrown all these desires aside when he enlisted in the defence of the city. Now he had THREE monstergirls, three voluptuous cowgirls and not only lifted his broken body out of the battlefield, but also healed, fed him milk and were brazenly attacking him for sex.

Lescatian theology told him monsters devoured men and are evil demons.

These were like three plump farmer's daughters in farmer's overalls and using costume props for festivals. One leant for a kiss, and he obliged, softly masticating the lips before him. They tasted like his first kiss when he was 12, but with a tang of milk and some other taste he could not identify.

A taste of energy that invigorated him. Demon Energy. Of such a meek and cheerful girl, who had the baker's girl's voluptuousness and cowlike ears was kissing him.

He found himself taking a deep breath through his nose, and press on with his sultry kiss and lean on the girl's body to feel a bed of jelly on his lean chest. His hands grasped the melon-sized breasts, kneading as the mouth locked on his vibrated with a sultry moan. Other hands softly started removing his shirt and breeches, the soft, gentle hands giving electrifying feelings that made his cock stir to full attention.

"Someone loves the attention ~"

He drew the Holstaurus with the freckles close to him, showering her soft cheeks with kisses. A sudden wet feeling on the tip of his cock signaled one of the sisters had reached the pink head after the breeches were removed, her long, flexible tongue softly engulfing him.

Getting a blowjob from a plump holstaurus was heaven. The two massive racks smothering him was just the icing. His hands squeezed two painfully taut cherries, only to be rewarded with a splash of milk from each in return.

"Ohh...please...drink from me , sir."

He reached out and sucked a nipple, the girl's moan, a warm embrace and a drink of sweet and warm milk. His arms were full of soft jelly-like mammaries as the breasts he neglected, as well as his face and head. Breathing deeply, he dove inside the sea of soft flesh around him, kissing and sucking whatever came in front of his mouth eagerly and rewarded with sweet, rich milk as his cock was being suckled by another.

Having a foursome with Holstaurus Triplets had its benefits and drawbacks. Such as breathing problems. He looked up again, face a bit away from a smoshing wave of soft mammaries, milk and hard nipples now pressing from all direction to his face.. The Holstauri laughed, save for the third sister who had by now his entire shaft buried in her mouth.

He started to feel a wave of pleasure rising from his tailbone to his balls, an impending orgasm coming. Gasping, his legs and hips shook, the soft mouth on his groin making coughing sounds as he unloaded his balls into the holstaurus girl's mouth. The pleasurable humming on his balls was his reward.

"Oooh, sister got the first blast ~" One of the suffocating mammary pairs left his visage, mercifully giving him some space.

His orgasm addled mind, now low on sanity and self control, tried something kinky. His hands pulled the holstaurus he blasted his cum with to her feet and softly push her aside, making her gasp and sit with a contented look at spirit energy filled her stomach.

He turned to kiss and whisper something to the second sister who looked at her in shock.

"Y-you...Y-you want to fuck my earflaps?"

He nodded. The eldest exploded into a laughter he had never heard before.

The Holstaurus' eyes went wide as he slowly wrapped the Holst's soft leathery ear around his cock. The other two sisters watching in curiosity, he completed wrapping a flappy bovine ear around his cock, and started softly thrusting, jerking his already painfully hard member by pulling the cow girl's head slowly and using her ear like a onahole...

"H-hgiii! It's feels...weird..." The Holstaurus gasped as her sensitive earflap wound around the hot member. Her mouth was open from the heat overload in her brain after finding such a perverted man.

"H-he is fucking my ear!" The Holstaurus' tongue lolled obscenely, nose exhaling lewdly as her sisters hugged their man's sides an kissed and licked his cheeks, mumbling. "Go on, champ." He kept thrusting, increasing his pace as the soft leathery fucktoy around his dick became warmer and warmer.

After having his way with each girl however, he could only thrust a few times frantically before the pleasure addled Holstaurus squealed, her head's sound vibrations making him cum for a last time, and crumble in the arms of an endless, milk smelling cushion. Hypersensitive cockhead sent his mind flares of pleasure as hungry Holstauri kept suckling his cock for more of his male essence, slowly sliding off him as three Holstauri gathered around his cock.

*slurp* "Hey, I haven't gotten my share!"

Much to his relaxation and joy, his arm felt solid as a rock, and his arm bones felt perfectly hale.

"To think we found a man as perverted as us, fufufufufu~" The oldest grinned on her knees, kissing his softening shaft and smoshing his knees with her breasts. The second sister, now hypnotized by the cock rub on her flappy ears, was mumbling silly as the smallest, full with essence, cooed and made him suckle her swollen, sloshing breasts.

"If you choose all of us as your mate, we can give you the softest loves every day."

He thought for a moment, and chuckled. "Well girls, the thing is...my father is a cattle rancher. I don't know how to say this but..."

The girls stopped, looked at him, giggled, and laughed, and laughed harder. Their perverted winks and quips of " This will be fun "'s told all. Already their loins were on fire from the estrus, eager to be bred and milked by two men. Simon found himself laughing along.

It would be a pleasant arrangement of a human run Holstaurus Ranch.

***

...

Balls to your partner,

Arse against the wall,

If you've never been fucked at mamono niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiight,

*a Salamander burped fire, making the crowd erupt in laughter*

YE' LL NEVER GET FUCKED AT ALL, HEY!

The drunken celebrants, most with hostage/captive/married warrior men and women on their laps, sang and rowdily made out or just ate and drank around the fire. The celebrant mood, despite the depression of defeat, eventually started to drift towards the human peasants as well. After the siege was done, food carts had arrived to toss bread, dried bacon and vegetables to the starving peasants. The goblin girls that drove the cart threw candies to some of the smaller children, eliciting laughter and joy until their mothers took the children away. The cart driver chuckled and shook her head: Humans were prudes, though rightfully so. Vierna and her advisors, being lovers of domination, already had their eye on some of the youth in puberty a match for some of the younger, freshly grown mamono girls.

And the dark elf general noticed that the boys (and some of the girls) were interested in kind, judging from the friendly chats with the mamono they snuck behind their parents' backs.

She shrugged and watched the spectacle of her victorious warriors having fun. One of her Manticore warriors had hugged an adult man she had treated, the poor guy grunting in pain whenever his bandages rubbed a harsh point on his "struggle-snuggling" friend's carapace. The manticore monstergirl's face was a mix of victoriousness and joy. She mumbled, nuzzling the young man's neck, making him sneeze with her thick furred body padding. "I guess I found my husban~"

The poor man's pleading look at at the Manticore was met with an apologetic smile and laugh, "Just bear with it." Not that she had to even say it, the young man was obviously not in pain but under another stimulation, judging from the manticore girl's tail rubbing across his crotch. The Manticore grinned lustfuly at him, and whispered in his ear with sulty fire when she noticed a bulge forming:

"Oooh, is that another broken bone, or are you just happy to see me tending to you, human?" Her smile with warm, red cheeks glowed with heat and lust, inches away from the "two day stubble" cheeks of her prey. Both looked at each other with a warm smile, before the man shyly leaned and left a peck on the manticore's lips.

Ellis never heard a more sultry laughter exploding.

"Either you are a virgin or you are the funniest naive human I met!" Smiling, she leaned on the bandaged man's chest, leaving small kisses as her mouth wandered on his muscular chest. The manticore smiled sweetly even as her hands fumbled with the man's trousers and slowly, her chitinous tail stretched, opening a bulbous, pink sheath to slide his cock inside.

"Just relax. I'll take care of this. No one watches under the table anyway...What was your name again?"

"Ray." He grunted between the jolts of pleasure and aches.

"Ellis." She pumped her tailpussy down his cock further just to make him gasp again.

***

Sirocco, a young manticore who had decided to sit back and party could not help but notice a certain young man slip past. Her eyes stalked the young serving lad, slowly slipping away from her feast table and calmly walking towards a closet where he started hurrying. The young man looked like a peasant boy, but he walked with a martial stride, and a careful gaze. The way he carried himself, and pickpocketed some mamono soldiers and civilians unsettled her. This wasn't some starving urchin she could snatch and make hers in a happy end and mutually benefical relationship.

This was a spy. Or a thief. Or both.

Sirocco tapped her friend on the shoulder and nodded, slowly leaving her seat. Folding her wings and her tail, she slowly pretended to be drunk and asked for a toilet while keeping an eye on the boy. She slowly snuck past revelers, quietly climbing to a rooftop through stairways of an empty inn. She waited until the hurrying man with his backpack passed under an open garden behind the inn.

Sirocco, silent as night, leapt over the inn and squatted over a strong wooden beam. From there she dropped and glided, her fluffy, meaty man-grabber paws locking around the man's mouth before he could squeal and tackling him to the ground. Before he could draw his knife, her tail had constricted his neck and strangling, and her claws were on his face.

"Stop!"

The man thrashed and squealed pitifully before being silenced again, harsher this time.

"Ara ara~" The wave of cold sweat spreading over the meaty man-grabbers made her chuckle. "What's this little morsel doing here?"