Temple House Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she awoke she found herself in the same position in which she'd fallen asleep and realized she'd become accustom to waking up somewhere else, positioned by an unknown entity. The only change was that she had been covered with a blanket. She yawned loudly and a moment later the curtains were pulled away and Dash approached her. She flinched and became aware that she was still fastened to the table. He asked her how she was feeling and seemed to genuinely care about her response. She said her insides hurt. He asked her to be more specific and she said the very deepest part. He nodded, understanding that she meant her cervix.

He walked around to her feet and she noticed he was already wearing latex gloves. "I'll give you something to ease the pain." He said and pulled the blanket up off her legs and folded it at her waist. He pushed her ankles to widen the space between her legs and walked between them, extending them as wide as possible as he moved closer to her. "I believe you are too sore for the speculum, so I'll use my hand." She would have protested if he had been wrong and if she hadn't been desperate for relief. He opened a jar and covered the tips of two of his fingers with the contents. Dash lifted her gown, grabbed her hip with his left hand and inserted first two fingers, then three and then his whole hand inside her, using his grasp on her hip as leverage. She moaned as his fingers met her cervical opening and he rubbed the gel against it. She felt the pain recede and he slowly removed his hand. "Better?" he asked. "Yes, thank you." She replied.

He pressed a button and a large TV screen descended from the ceiling. He closed and covered her legs and then adjusted her bed so she could see the screen. He handed her a remote that not only controlled the TV, but also the angle of the screen and the temperature in the room. There was also a button to request food or anything else she needed. He left her to amuse herself and said he would check on her in a couple hours.

She spent the next week exploring the options of her remote. They were basic, but enough to keep her busy. Anything she could think of to eat, any show or movie she wanted to watch and all her favorite music. She snacked and watched romantic comedies from the amazingly comfortable exam table. They added a pillow and colorful blankets and she forgot she was attached to the bed. Of course they loosened the straps and even removed them for good parts of the day. It started to feel like it had months ago when she had a handmaid at her beck and call. People bustled around her during the day attending to her whims and in the evening she slept in the huge bed in her quarters. The flexibility of the table that had made it so easy for Dot and Dash to probe her most personal areas now made it the most comfortable bed/chair she'd ever relaxed in. By the 8th day she got up in the morning and went straight to her pedestal table to watch TV without even being prompted. A couple nights later the Prince came to visit her and they made passionate love, rolling around in her huge bed and cuddled after eating bonbons in a sea of feather pillows. This was the life she was meant for, she thought.

The next morning she awoke alone and followed her routine of showering, grooming and then heading for the room next door. She adjusted the table to a lounge chair position and climbed in with a TV marathon on the agenda. She adjusted until she fit perfectly in the chair and called for breakfast. She was so engrossed in her food and her show she didn't notice the room being prepped. She heard a noise behind her head and she turned to see another TV screen coming down. It was already on and it was closer, so the picture was better. She got up and flattened the bed then lay down on her stomach and settled back in. In her bed back at home it hurt her to have her breasts smooshed against the bed, but the memory foam of the table made it just as comfortable as lying on her back. She got lost in her show and when it ended and she tried to shift, she realized she was strapped down on the table face down using the same straps that had held her the other way. The next episode came on as Dot and Dash entered in their scrubs. Dash stood at her feet and started re-positioning the table. First he lowered the bottom half of it down all the way so she was effectively bent over the table. Then he bent up each leg at her knee, so she was kneeling, bent over the table. Finally he separated the two leg pieces and spread her open. He pressed a button and the platforms holding her knees rose, so, while she was still strapped firmly to the table, her ass was suspended off the table, just slightly.

Up until that point, her fascination in the mechanics had kept her quietly watching this process unfold. But she suddenly realized this was not headed in a good direction and sounded the alarm in the form of asking what the hell he was doing at a high decibel. Dot suddenly appeared with a syringe and she went quiet. The sedatives were making her dumber, she was sure of it. She was determined not to take any more steps down the IQ tree so she kept her mouth shut. Dash unsnapped her gown up each leg and placed half the fabric underneath her suspended mid-section and the other half folded over onto her back. Her ass hung in his face with only a thin pair of panties covering her. For a second she thought they wouldn't be able to get them off, with straps in the way, but he quickly produced surgical scissors and snipped them on the left and then right, easily removing them from her body. She tried to wiggle as her private areas were starting to feel the breeze of exposure. Dot took a step toward her and she stopped, resigned to whatever Dash had planned for her. The first thing she felt enter her was familiar -- the ultrasound wand. She was relieved -- just a pregnancy check again. Her positioning was odd, but she tried to mentally escape from the room by intently watching her show while he shoved the thin wand around inside her while watching the same tablet monitor. She couldn't see behind her, so after the ultrasound wand was removed, she wasn't sure if they were done. They were not.

The next thing pressed against her vaginal lips was much wider than the wand. It was well lubed but still took a lot of pressure to successfully enter her soft canal. It was firm, but not completed solid. It felt like a dildo, but that seemed odd -- she couldn't think of a purpose of it. He slowly pushed it as far into her as it would go. It was more and more uncomfortable centimeter by centimeter. He reached under her placing he hand on her lower abdomen to guide it to the very end of her cavity. She sucked in air and tried to focus on the beach scene playing out on the TV, watching Dot out of the corner of her eye, ready to step in with those sedatives and immobilizer her even more than the straps could.

Dash secured the dildo-thing with straps that wrapped around her legs in the crease of her bikini line. She tried not to breathe -- with each inhale and exhale she felt more and more stretched. Her eye shot wide open as she felt fingers pushing on her anal opening. Lubricated fingers and then a thin, solid rod penetrated her rear cavity and she flinched. "Relax" she heard Dash command from behind her "anal ultrasound to make sure we get the semen as deep as possible." She connected the pieces -- it was important that the semen found her egg on its own, but apparently it didn't matter how it got inside her. They were trying to inseminate her, from behind, like a cow. She put her head down, closed her eyes and gripped the table while Dash threaded a small tube through an opening in the base of the dildo contraption. She realized someone else had joined him in his perch behind her naked bottom when the ultrasound wand in her anus moved slowly around while he continued to thread the tubing inside her. She couldn't feel the tubing entering her, since it was contained within the larger 'dildo' until it hit its goal -- her cervical opening. A pinch of pain when it connected, along with the help of the ultrasound visual let him know he had the right spot. He connected a wide syringe plunger to the end of the tube and started pumping re-warmed (previously frozen) semen into her body. She held tight to the bed and she felt the warmth of it fill her. When the syringe was empty he removed the tubing, put a cap on the dildo-like device and then lowered her top half until she was in the familiar angle of the post-sex wedge pillow. He left her uncovered, turned the TV volume up and disappeared into another room.

She lay there, wondering how long birth control took to get out of your system and then weighing the odds of whether it would be worse to be pregnant or continue not to be. She felt the semen cool inside of her she decided that as uncomfortable and humiliating her current situation was the thought of being pregnant and giving birth in this environment was even worse. She was remembering the current Queen's limp and tried not to picture what the birthing process was like in this bizarre culture.

She woke up not realizing she had drifted off and expected to find herself tucked into bed with all previously inserted object removed, but instead shifted slightly and could still feel her inside filled with dense rubber. She was still kneeling, bent over the table, but the straps were looser and the room was quiet. She couldn't get up, and her rear end was still fully exposed to whatever was behind her, but she was able to reach for her remote and call for assistance. Dash arrived quickly, checked a timer and seemed satisfied with the amount of time the Princes sperm had been held against her cervical opening. Surely one would have made it the short distance needed to impregnate her. He removed the straps holding the device inside her and then slowly eased the massive thing out of her and then raised the top half of the bed bringing to back to a normal angle. She was still bent over the table when he tightened her straps again. From the pedestal of the table he pulled out a couple wipes, used his finger to part her labia and cleaned her opening thoroughly. He covered her back up, straightened her legs, disconnected her restraints and then left the room.

She lay, bent over the table for a moment longer before standing up and looking around, not sure of what she should do. The doors leading to her apartment, along with all the other doors that met the room were locked, so she picked up her remote, re-positioned the table back into a chair and turned on a movie. She stared at the screen, but her mind was elsewhere -- this had been a mistake and she needed to find a way out.

12