Temple of Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Kickboxing sex lifecoach demigogue fucks his way to the top.
2.8k words
2.6
8.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swerve91
Swerve91
19 Followers

Battle of the Bulge

I turned my bone into a substance as hard as stone. I kick telephone poles. I stand on the elevator. Floors ding. The elevator falls down the floors. I think about all of the poles I've kicked. My fists clench. Wooden hand-hewn columns depicting ancient wars. Kicked! Hand carved statuette of the Devine Power. Kicked! I have severed false idols and stayed true to the temple! Indeed, even hearts which have been closed for fifteen years open at the very sight of my finesse. My leg extends and her eyes trace my form.

She watches me spar in the clearing.

Her name is Hashtag. She smuggled hashish in her vagina so legend has it. I saw her and she smiles at me. I do a spear kick and yet another. She looks at me with recklesss abandon and lust. "I saw you among the faithful." Say I.

The elevator is bare metal. The framework is wooden, rice paper walls and stone hearth outside as god intended. Light slats parade up my face as I descend.

She nuzzles my arm as we descend. We reach the bottom floor and she steps in front of me and holds the door open so that I may pass unbothered. The sun is dulled by cloud. The butterfly wings its way to me. I stand in the yellowing dawn. A bell sounds. My training begins.

I step out onto the veranda.

"Your objective," says No.2, "Is to defeat all destructionists. They will try to steal your women. They will try to take your money. You must defeat them at all costs. They are jealous of the money and success that you have accumulated. You must do your utmost to vanquish the enemy combatants using the martial arts."

Between rounds, she sits on my lap and tilts a cup of the sweetest water to my lips. She waddles in my lap, her lithe, youthful frame full of boundless energy as she replenishes me. She is a pretty girl with very dark brown hair and a cute face. She looks young and her bottom is round. She lists being barefoot as a hobby in her social media profile. How being barefoot constitutes a hobby I may never know but she certainly seems to enjoy the freedom of not wearing shoes.

Almost as much as she enjoys sitting in my lap. I have never seen a girl who so enjoyed the feeling of sitting on my lap. She says that she likes the feeling being a little girl sitting in my lap brings. She likes to go out places and will forego her seat in order to sit on my lap. Its her favorite, she says. She can only be happy when she is on my lap.

Training

It is a lovely spring day and I am training. Beautiful women watch me. Sweat drips from my nose. I kick and punch. I move with such measured grace and fluidity. I have achieved flow-state. Trees splinter at my touch. They burst into tan confetti. I fell trees.

I move with fluid mobility, a machine among the explosive shards of anything I punch. On the other side of the woodchips, smiles the sexiest girl in the world. Her name is Hashtag. She is objectively beautiful, fresh off a win at the international Miss Universe pageant at the Stardust Hotel.

I am shadow destroying. I kick and punch with such fury, grace and destructive potential that one hand immediately finds her Marc Jacobs, slid mid nose as eyes lear at my movements. I meet her gaze briefly and she smiles broadly, beckons me closer and then grabs my neck, pulls herself up into my hunching form. She immediately forces me to be the man among them. Her mouth waters. Asian eyes and European skin grace her face. Her soul is her makeup. Her virginal glow, the foundation. Her nose is thin. Her eyes, catlike. Hair sideswipes brow.

My pants compliment my bulge. Women cannot pull their eyes from my package. I move like a panther. My footwork is unparalleled. I skip to either side, now sparring with a partner. I flash to one side. She watches me move and doesn't know what to concentrate on. Women get horny when they watch me dominate an opponent.

I move with total speed and precision. I visualize success and am easily victorious. Visualization is a key ingredient in success. It is, however, not the only powerful factor in the construction of a man, that being his Luck.

I am lucky; with women, with boat races, with yoga parties, flash mobs and TSA screenings. My father used to describe me, "that young man is lucky in love, in life-"

"And in loins," mother would cut in.

I'm just one of those people that all of the best people vouch for and so my name grew. It really came into the popular consciousnesses when even pundits were audibly expressing their desire to live a life according to my will. Everywhere I went I would receive pats on the back and the broad smiles of the staff and pupils of the temple of love. I would share truths with them, huddled in the grass, under the shade of a tree, the branches singing. I would explain the values and traits of personal success.

"Are you gonna run for president," she asks as we sit in the grass at the edge of the zen garden. There is a very pale brunette with soft rosy cheeks strumming a harp as a few women pick the grape vine. My temple is very much a zen like place, where I can spar and feast on the rewards of my personal success.

The women of my colony find they're way to me quickly and easily. Some women have been reported to rely completely on their five senses and their sixth sense to make their way across rivers, armies and storms; the most beautiful women struggle in life and they say that making their way to me was the easiest thing they've ever done, despite their personal sacrifices, they are only happy when they have finally found me. The most beautiful girls are more than happy to forsake their lives in order to live as my concubine.

I am tall. My calves and forearms bulge. I give off the aura of somebody who has everything under complete control and move with fluid mobility about the world. Everywhere I go people acknowledge me for being so divine. I have great hair. I have a beard that women fawn over. My skin is nicely tanned.

My pheromones are intoxicating and very much something that makes women fawn. I do not need to go out of my way to release magnetic attraction of the fairer sex. They fall into my lap. This point cannot be reiterated enough. It is indeed perhaps one of the central themes here. Women fall into my lap. They see me and they are ruled by one dominating urge which is to be mine. They literally want to sit on my lap in public in front of other men. It makes them happy.

Maria

I was wandering the cubicles, circling desks and telling all the girls, "you're rocking that chair baby." To that, they would smile, wink suggestively and curl their finger beckoning me to take my rightful place in their chairs so that they can cozy into my lap as they naturally desire to do. I put out a vibration that makes beautiful girls comfortable with me.

I must reiterate here that it is most effective with beautiful women. I get everything I want in life, as life has a way of granting my every desire. In this life, it is the most natural thing in the world for me to achieve everything I want and have all of the success I could ever want. I do not feel self conscious in any way when I am greeted by the love and support of others, indeed, I expect it to happen. They are very much attracted to the sense of calm I bring into a life that its otherwise devoid of hope. I challenge them, stimulate and excite them. The beautiful women in my life are forever imbuing my life with a warmth and love that no other man in history has ever experienced. Not even Hugh Hefner is the subject of so much tireless joy. The blonde girl was in the bikini (as it was dress down day at the office so she chose to wear something special for me). I whisper sweet nothings into her ear. She will nearly fall over in her chair as she gushes. I then see the knees spread and cross, eyes roll upward.

Oh my god! I yell. Maria in my office now!

She steps into my office and assumes the position across my lap. As my hand rises, she presents her beautiful ass to me and tells me to punish her for being a bad girl.

"Do you know what you did wrong?"

"I was having an orgasm at my desk just at the very sight of you and it made me lose control."

"How will I punish such an act,"

"By spanking me," she says. She is slumped on my lap. Her backside is round, in a bikini. I pet her back and let my hand linger at the edge of her bikini.

It is her first day at work. She has no idea what she has stepped into. I sense her nervousness, I realize that this can translate into excitement.

"Now," I say, fingers straying over the hemline of bikini.

You showed up for your first day of work and they had you wear a bikini. And you did it."

"YEs sir," she says, nervously. "I'm new and young and don't know any better."

I smack her ass, and hear a light yelp escape her lips, as her feet swing up. I see the soles of her feet curl and I come down harder on her asscheek than before. She gives me the definite sense that I am some sort of school principal. I come down really hard on her. There is a grandfather clock in the corner.

"This room reminds me of my father's study, she says. Except that yours is bigger.

Her bum bounces in the string bikini.

"Well, why don't we just give him a call," I say.

"Please don't," she says. "My dad is a very high powered lawyer with a lot of connections and friends in high places."

I call her father and let him know that I have his daughter in my office, across my lap and that she is being spanked degradingly.

He is clearly scared and in awe of my power. He is afraid to stand up for his own daughter. She senses his weakness and I am immediately crowned the new father figure in her life. She loses respect for him and now she is obedient to me. I smack her ass very hard with him on loudspeaker and I say, "do you hear your daughter's screams?"

"Yes," says the dipshit.

"I am hurting her. She is young and new in the working world and I'm owning and training her to be my office slut in fact I might just take a feel for myself if her pussy is in tact."

I do and am met immediately by a hymen.

"Ohhhh, this is too rich." I say. "Get your sorry ass down here you fucking prick and bring a checkbook."

The father shows up a little while later and sees his daughter on her knees blowing me. All she wears is a bikini and stiletto pumps.

I order her father to come closer. He does. His daughter is on one side of me, sucking, slurping on my cock while her father looks on, morally broken. I tell him to hold her hair while she feeds on my cock. I order him to take her heels off. I then order her father to spread her legs for me.

I fuck his beautiful blonde daughter while he watches with sadness and self-pity mutilating his soul. I have profoundly changed the dynamic of their relationship. I have corrupted something as pure as a father and daughter's love. I have made myself the beneficiary of that love. I have just cum in this new girl's vagina.

"Now," I say. "You're fired. Get out of my office."

She cries and her father tries to reason with me.

After a very fast negotiation, we agree that I will fuck his daughter any time I please and I will be paid to do so. Handsomely. And I didn't even need to give her a job back. So he virtually got nothing out of trying to negotiate with me. I swear people will do anything to help me in life.

I finish administering the punishment and after a brief siesta in my office bed, she left carrying her clothes in her hand, walking to the bathroom with a glow on her skin. Her father, the high powered Manhattan lawyer, walks out defeated and scared of me. He has just finished writing me a check for one million dollars. It will be the first of many.

I then decide I am hungry and take the company credit card outside so that I can hit the best, most expensive and lavish restaurant in the city. On my way there, however, I stop and have a chat with the locals. They are only too eager and delighted that I have stopped to have a word with them. They treat me like a local celebrity.

I am sitting in the square.

One of the young men, with head bowed and scuffs on his well worn shoes asks me, "Sensai," This is the name they call me. "How did you get these divine powers of cognition and sexual prowess?"

"Good question," say I. "It all started when I was a young adventurer. I was in a tough place and hope was dwindling until I saw a sight that I'll never forget. There lay a beautiful woman, sitting at the edge of the sea..."

Xanadu

"What are you doing here," I say. "Nobody has ever traced these shores."

"I came to see you." She says, red hair streaming.

She sidles up beside me and shows me the stone in water cupped in her hand. It was a beautiful gemstone with many colors in it. I am amazed as she runs off. I chase behind a bit and she keeps turning behind and giggling. The girl went into a cave, which opened into a sweet, perfumed temple in the forest where I learned the ways of a sex titan. The cave portal opened out to a place where giant Christals the size of icebergs girded round. There were women and each one perked their eyes up at my coming. I saw precious stones, diamond and jewels studded into the walls. And then I nearly lost my breath when I realized, they all grew there.

The girls there, all virginal chose me to be their master, and they would share me as a husband to them all, bearing my children night after night. I was at the core of the pleasure center of the world.

"This must be country of Xanadu or something!" I said.

I had found my stately pleasure dome. Success at last!

Out of the everlasting fire, a grey flame shook. Out of the water, which smoked out with the mist of the warm natural spring on the cold rocks. She stepped out of the winning rain and consumed with measureless lust she proceeded to fall at my feet and down on her knees latched her hands on my trousers and she let the wet soft brunette hair collapse about her ears as she shivered and pleaded that I would take her virginity and in so doing, take the power of her everlasting life onto myself.

I recall the feeling of having no choice but to make sweet love to her. She then knighted me in the cold swill of smoke and raindrops where all elements confer in the holy city. She blessed me with the single most powerful element in the pursuit of a goal, luck. She gave me luck. I took the girl's virginity. The fire permanently molded my mind, like a weapon on the anvil. I was shaped by the fire in her, I was prepared for all that will.

To this day the women in this place and girls in society alike look at me and lose control of their cognitions.

I bathed in water from the sacred river. There was a throne where I sat. They had prepared this place for me to take my rightful seat at the throne. Wether it was just a dream or not, I don't know but I certainly return to that place in my dreams often enough.

Swerve91
Swerve91
19 Followers