Temple of Lum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers

"Bit you?" asked Laila.

"Yes! With teeth!"

"What else would somebody bite with?" asked Juletta.

"But nobody can hurt us in the donation hall." Nervously Laila clenched and unclenched her hands, accepting seed duty was fairly new to her too.

"Not unless both you and Lum wants them to," corrected Juletta. "But a tiny lovers bite hardly counts as hurting. Did it hurt, Neissa?"

"Not really, just caught me by surprise." Neissa tried to hide how embarrassed she was at having yelped.

Monte licked the spot he had bitten. He growled softly into the sweet skin, while it whispered more of its desires to him. Often he had dreamt secretly of subduing a woman, of forcing her, but he would never have done such a thing for real. He knew rape to be an abomination, abuse too, and would never harm a woman that way. But here was a woman who desired such things. He was sufficiently drunk to give in to her, and his, desires.

Smiling he got on his feet. He followed the contours of her butt with the nails of one hand, then slapped one of the cheeks. Intently he watched her muscles ripple in response. Again he slapped, smiling as the woman stayed in position - disciplined.

"Monte!" exclaimed Kevlo. He had intended to protest loud and clear, but what came out was merely a whisper. He stepped forward to pull his friend away, but rammed into an invisible wall. "Monte," he whispered, again. Trying to scream his friend's name, while pushing against the invisible barrier with his palms. "Monte stop!"

Monte's blood was rushing through his veins, roaring in his ears; he didn't hear Kevlo at all and continued to punish the delightfully round and responsive buttocks.

"Do not try to interfere." A priestess had moved to Kevlo's side. "Whatever this is, it is Lum's will. This magical border has been made by the Goddess herself," explained the priestess, softly tracing the barrier with a hand. Being a priestess of Lum, she could see and feel the magic of her Goddess.

"Something is wrong out there," complained Neissa through clenched teeth, trying to not flinch at every punishing slap to her butt-cheeks. "Someone is spanking me, and I don't wish to be spanked."

"We are in the Temple of Lum, Neissa. I can feel the Goddess all around us," said Juletta.

"Me too," confirmed Laila.

"And I can feel someone spanking my rear!" Neissa spat out.

"Maybe you like having your rear spanked," said someone further away. Her tone was irritated. A man had started making a deposit in her several minutes ago, and was still moving in and out of her body. In between his rhythm and Neissa's complaint the woman was unable to focus on the chants she was trying to memorise.

"I donot enjoy being spanked!" claimed Neissa. But Monte chose that particular moment to cease the spanking, and let his hand slide between her legs to briefly fondle her labia and glide a finger over her clit. "Bastard!" hissed Neissa, as a jolt of pleasure shot through her body.

"Calm down, Neissa. Look." Juletta conjured a shining magical symbol in the air, a symbol only visible to priestesses of Lum. "The magic of Lum has not weakened, her blessings still protect us at this place."

"Actually her magical presence here is even stronger than usual," commented another, studying the bright light of the symbol. "Whatever is happening out there is happening with the Goddess's consent, Neissa. Just look at the symbol."

Neissa did look at the symbol, she too could see that it shone with more power than usual. But the sight didn't calm her, because apart from shining powerfully, the symbol looked faint to her -- she could see through it.

'The bastard on the other side of the wall is making me feel lust,' realised Neissa.'He is removing me from Lum.'

Rage boiled within Neissa, she had studied hard -- worked hard -- to become a priestess of Lum, was aiming to one day become a high priestess. She had never had issues with lust before. Now some random man had made her feel lust and she would have to work even harder -- she would need to again become frigid, now by will. In reality Neissa had never been frigid by nature. She and the Priestesses had merely assumed she was, because she had never responded with lust to any tests of desire.

None of the tests had involved being strapped down and spanked by a man.

Monte circled the woman's clit with one finger, the bud was engorged and full. It spoke of a desire to be touched, but also of a secret desire to be denied a while longer. With a wicked grin he moved his finger from it, and let it trail between her labia, catching moisture outside her opening.

'Natural oil is far better than mere lubrication,' he mused, sensing that she would feel strong lust if he inserted a finger. But he wasn't done teasing. He gave each of the reddened cheeks a new slap, harder this time, and enjoyed watching her jump on the spot.'She isn't going anywhere.'

With his knowledge of sanctity blessings, Monte had no clue he might be able to touch her beyond her consent. Not being a magician he had no concept of what effects desiring something, which one didn't want, had on such blessings.

"Maybe you are being tested, Neissa," commented Juletta in response to Neissa's latest shriek.

Neissa turned hateful eyes to Juletta, while feeling those disturbing hands - on the other side of the wall - move along her back, to her shoulder-blades.

"Do you really think so, Juletta?" Neissa sounded sarcastic rather than sincere, it was by now rather obvious to her that Lum was testing her.

"Yes, Neissa." Juletta turned her eyes back to her scrolls, deciding to ignore the young displeasing woman.

"Do you want to pray with me, Neissa?" asked Laila, her voice sugary sweet, but ever so gleeful.

Turning her head to Laila, Neissa felt the hands travel down her sides, to her breasts. The fingers caressed the soft skin of her breasts while she replied.

"What would you like us to pray for, Laila?" Hatred was too obvious in her tone, but right then Neissa didn't care about sisterly behaviour. Hands were mauling her breasts.'My nipples are erect,' she realised, as his fingers brushed them, seemingly accidentally.

"I was thinking we should pray that this should be your final test, Neissa. To ask Lum to test you fully right now, so it can all be over and decided afterwards." There was a shine to Laila's eyes, even though she tried to hide which way she would prefer such a test to fall.

"That sounds like a great idea, Laila." Neissa was far too arrogant and self-asserted to think she could fail a final test from Lum. Even if she had had doubts, she wouldn't have aired them in front of anyone.

Laila began a chant to send the mentioned prayer to Lum, Neissa joined in and so did all the other women, who were present for seed accepting duty, including the novices - present to carry books and scripts to and from the fastened women. Neissa felt Lum listening to and accepting the prayer. A moment later she couldn't feel Lum at all; Monte had caught her nipples between his fingers and squeezed them hard sending lustful sensations through her body.

Alternating between pinching and fondling the deliciously hard nipples, Monte listened to her skin.'She is so horny.' He lowered his head to lick the sweet skin on her back.

Clenching her teeth, Neissa struggled to hold back moans.'That feels heavenly. That bastard. If he wasn't protected by the sanctity of Lum's temple I'd curse him with every curse I know. He would spend the rest of his life as a limp-dicked, mute, blind, wart-covered cripple.' If her upper body hadn't been held tightly in place by the shutters she would have wrestled her nipples out of his grip.

A whining sound escaped through Neissa's nose as Monte delivered a particularly exciting double pinch to each nipple. Her eyes closed in response to dizzying lust as he first tugged, then fondled, then pinched again.'There is nothing I can do to stop him.' The thought left her panting with further desire, she had never known that this was her sexual desire. The helplessness, the force. Neither had anyone else -- until now.

"Concentrate, Neissa," warned Juletta. "If you reach ecstasy the bond with Lum will be lost to you forever."

Turning a baleful glare on Juletta, Neissa bit back a snapping retort. Or rather she bit back every retort she could think of. Every one of them would have been direct lies, and she was not in a position to lie to a priestess of Lum right then. She ended up with a lame, "I know," as only possible reply.

On the other side of the wall, she could feel those strong hands -- belonging to a man whom she had probably never seen -- leave her breasts and sore nipples again. She would have been relieved for the end of that stimulation, if not for the fear that they were headed for the one place which throbbed harder than her nipples.

Desperately, Neissa turned the pages of her book, going back to a section she had read earlier.'Warts, I need to read about warts. Nothing can be more non-erotic than warts.'

Monte's hands reached her soft folds again, wetness was seeping out of her now. Her labia were engorged with excitement. He caressed them, and the cleft between them, moving his fingers from her opening to her clit.

'I am wet, wet from my own juices. That bastard forced it on me. This is so humiliating, they can probably see it out there, on the other side.' Those thoughts didn't help her at all, on the contrary they made her even more lustful.'I hope he finishes soon, I need time to learn to fight this.' The notion that she had no choice in how long he took made the burn even worse. Finally she found the section she had been looking for.'This should work better than a dip in a tub of icy water.' She had many times laughed at novices and low priestesses who used such measures to gain control of their bodily desires.

Neissa started reading, intensely, focused. It seemed to be working. Until the unseen stranger started spanking her again.

"Bastard!" she yelled, startling a novice who had fetched books for one of the others.

"Calm down, Neissa," advised a familiar voice.

'Oh no,' thought Neissa,'why doesshe have to witness my humiliation.'

Neissa raised her head to look up at the speaking woman, and greet the elderly lady with her title.

"High Priestess."

"Moments ago, Lum came to me and spoke to me, Neissa. She spoke of you."

Beads of sweat broke out on Neissa's forehead, as the man's hands alternated between spanking her and teasing her clitoris. She tried to keep her breathing even, but failed.

'Not even looking at that old crone can turn me off,' Neissa thought with utter disrespect.

"This is your final test as a Priestess of Lum, Neissa," continued the High Priestess, with a soft, yet toneless, voice. "This test will lead to a pregnancy."

"Will it be a worthy girl?" asked Neissa, normally she wouldn't doubt. Her superior flesh could not give birth to a mediocre child. She was convinced of it, usually.

"The man through whom Lum is testing you carries plenty good seed, she told me. Good for both boys and girls. But especially right now he carries the seed for a very special boy child.

"A special boy," spat Neissa. "Hah." There was no room for courtesy while her body burned like this. She had trouble even listening to the High Priestess's words.

On the other side of the wall Monte pushed two fingers into her moistness, and tickled her insides. Neissa's loud moan drowned the next words spoken by the High Priestess. Nobody had ever fingered Neissa that way, a moment she forgot who she was, where she was. Everything disappeared to a sensation building deep inside her. Growing, higher and higher, something new, something she had never experienced. She sought it, moving herself against the fingers. Around them. Clenching them.

"Almost there," she yelled. "Keep going, I'm almost there!"

The sound didn't travel across the wall, but Monte knew. Her body told him. With a sadistic grin he raised her higher. And then, in the very last moment -- the last split-second before her body could have taken it the rest of the way without his aid -- he pulled his fingers out. Grinning at the frantic movements of her behind, as she sought to recapture the missing stimulation.

"Shit!" screamed Neissa. "Asshole. Bastard. Shit-monger. Mule-fucker!" She kept mouthing a long list of words never meant to pass the lips of a Priestess of Lum, while her pussy contracted around nothing, trying to recapture the climb upwards. The deprivation of the promised ecstasy was unbearable.

As her body sank away from the peak she had not yet reached, Neissa slowly regained her senses. Still panting she moved her eyes back to the High Priestess.

"He stopped. I didn't fail, did I? I didn't reach the peak." Neissa panted. Her body still regretted the loss of promised ecstasy, but her mind was happy.'He stopped, I passed. Even if by default it counts as passed.' "I passed the final test," she concluded out loud.

"The test isn't over yet, Neissa," stated the High Priestess.

'SHIT.' This time Neissa managed to keep the obscenity to herself.

Monte stood back till the woman's inner muscles settled, and her self-oiled opening stopped contracting. The scent of her arousal was strong enough to reach the onlookers. No one was servicing themselves with the other priestesses. All men present watched the show with disbelief, and arousal. None of them had ever seen the body of a priestess of Lum, sweaty and quivery with sexual intensity.

Moving back in position, Monte slapped her buttocks a couple times, reawakening her body. He moved a finger to her clit, teasing, fondling, rubbing.

"SHIT. ASSHOLE." Neissa resumed listing obscenities to describe the man touching her, as her body moved towards a peak again.

"Listen to me, Neissa," said the High Priestess. Neissa turned dazed eyes to her, trying to obey. Seeing she had at least part of her attention, the elderly woman continued, "If you pass this test, Lum will reward you with a twin pregnancy from that man's seed. The special boy and a girl."

"A worthy girl?" asked Neissa, and wiggled her rear to shake the man's finger off her most sensitive nub.

"Yes, it will be a most worthy girl, Neissa. But if you fail, you will be impregnated only with the boy."

"I won't fail," Neissa said with new determination. If she passed a final test, and gave birth to a worthy girl, she would rise very swiftly within the priestesshood of Lum. She wiggled her rear more vigourously. Priestesses were not meant to evade touch while on seed accepting duty, but contrary to orgasming, wiggling was not grounds for eviction from the order.

"Naughty girl," said Monte, very much enjoying the woman's attempts to escape his touch. "You want more spanking don't you?" He caressed the dancing bottom. Her skin screamed a desire for more of everything. He started spanking her again, mock punishment for her attempts to resist him. In reality, a reward for her efforts. His magical senses told him she yearned for more spanking, more force, more humiliation.

She did.

But his special sense for lust, didn't tell him how much she also didn't want to orgasm. Didn't tell him what it would do to her career as a priestess.

'He is punishing me,' thought Neissa, and grinned triumphantly through the painful slaps to her rear.'He is trying to make me give in. Well I won't. Keep spanking, Monkey-ball-licker, hit harder too, turn me off!'

Neissa might have been right that if she was spanked hard enough, she would have been turned off. But she didn't know Monte, and didn't know of his special ability. Her skin told him exactly how hard he could -- and should -- hit to keep her body on fire.

Laila observed Neissa's face intently. Her hope that Neissa would fail faded slowly, as Neissa's grin widened in triumph. Laila expected her life in the temple could become very tough if Neissa rose above her in rank.'I shouldn't try to sabotage the final test of another. But if Neissa rises my life will be hell, in spite of my bond with Lum. Goddess, please forgive me, I am desperate.'

"I see your struggle is going better now, Neissa."

"It is, Laila." Neissa's eyes shone when she turned her face to the other low priestess. She too came to think of how miserable she could make Laila's life in the future, as long as she passed this test.

"It is good for you that it is better than before. When you begged for his touch to continue, I thought you had lost."

Neissa blushed at the reminder of that shameful behaviour. Priestesses of Lumnever begged for sexual attention.

'I forgive you, Laila. You are a part of her test too,' the voice of the Goddess whispered in Laila's mind.

'Thank you, Goddess,' thought Laila, and focused on what to say next. "It must have been so hard for you, Neissa. To come so near to physical ecstasy, right here. For the eyes and ears of your frigid sisters."

Neissa blushed deeper, with shame. Even more so as her body responded to Laila's humiliating words.

"To have all of us see your shame, as you nearly left Lum for physical pleasure, to pant, and moan, and scream, and let us all see your lust. That must have been really humiliating. Poor Neissa. Shamed right in front of us."

Panting Neissa tried to avoid the fingers, each time they sought her clit. She had her legs under control, but her pelvis betrayed her. It rubbed against his hand every time it found her, often giving her a strong stimulation sooner than her legs could move her again.

"Is it hard again, Neissa? Is the bad man touching you in private places?" teased Laila's voice.

"SHUT UP!" screamed Neissa. She jumped round frantically on the other side of the wall.

Monte gave the jumping rear a hard slap, startling the woman into a moments immobility. That was all he needed to insert two fingers in her. The third he kept partially bend, part of it nudging at her clit as she started moving again. He laughed as his hand followed her movements, allowing her to stimulate herself on his hand. His cock pressed hard on the inside of his pants, begging to be let out. But this was too great an experience to rush.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit," panted Neissa in tune with her motions. The stimulation was immense, every movement she made brought her further stimulation rather than escape from his fingers.

"Is it bad again, Neissa. Did he make you horny again?"

Neissa ignored Laila's words, or rather, refrained from replying. She couldn't ignore how the added humiliation turned her on even more.'That little bitch, I'll get her for this. After this is over I'll make her pay.' The knowledge that there was nothing she could do to stop Laila's commentary right now, made Neissa feel even more helpless.

For a few moments longer, Neissa kept bouncing her legs, desperately trying to shake the hand off, helplessly listening to Laila's derogatory reminders of the full extent of the shameful situation. In the end Neissa had to stop moving, as she was nearing an orgasm from the movements against the man's fingers.

'Shit, shit, shit,' she thought, keeping her body absolutely still. Any further stimulation and she would go over the peak. She felt it, even though she had never passed that peak in her life.

Monte felt it too. He kept his hand absolutely still with her. Enjoying how she clenched her inner muscles around his fingers; how she involuntarily milked them.

'Soon I will give her something better to milk. Soon. But first a little more teasing.' Again he found himself waiting for his horny target to cool.

Breathing heavily, Neissa regained control of her body.'He could have made me peak there, if he wanted to. My only hope of passing this test is that he doesn't want me to.' A tear of helplessness streamed down Neissa's cheek.

ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers