Temple of Lum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers

Laila noticed; the nicer girl softened. "I'm sorry, Neissa. I'll shut up now."

'She pities me,' realised Neissa.'How dare she!'

Neissa tried to think up a stinging retort, but soon forgot those endeavours as the fingers started moving on the other side of the wall.

Monte pulled his hand out of the once again still pussy. His hand was drenched with her juices, as was her inner thighs. The scent was heavenly. He moved to her clitoris again, and stroked it ever so gently.

Neissa moaned, and blushed deeply in shame at that response. She didn't need Laila's voice to remind her of her shame. Laila remained silent as promised, but someone else snickered.'He only just started touching me, and I am already on the edge again.' Neissa was frantic, but dared not move. She had a feeling that even the slightest movement on her part could set off the career crashing orgasm.

Extremely slowly, Monte ran his finger back and forth on her clit, watching her opening contract in response.'She is so very close, I could push her over in seconds if I wanted to.' Her legs shook like the flanks of a freshly tamed horse. Monte grinned sadistically.

"It's a shame your head is hidden by that wall," he said. "Maybe if you had been able to beg me for release, I would be more merciful." With well-controlled movements, he kept stimulating, prepared to pull his hand away if she should get too close to the edge.

"I can't take this," whimpered Neissa, and then blushed at having said it out loud. Her blush deepened to crimson as she heard several low snickering laughs. She had never thought about how many enemies she had made herself within the temple. Trying to control her breathing, and her yearn for ecstasy, she went entirely still. His touch was electrifying. That tiny slow movement of a single of his fingers, had her whole body responding with pulsing heat.

He pushed her, slowly, surely, expertly, deeper into physical pleasure.

Neissa looked up at the High Priestess, defeat in her eyes.'I have no choice about this, if he decides to push me over, I am going over. Whether I want to or not.'

Already dizzy with lust, Neissa's panting became heavier.'That touch, that touch.' Electricity, fire, radiated from her clitoris. Slowly it built a new mountain, heisting her up, pulling her in.'It is happening, it is happening.' Desire pulled her into wanting it, logic forced her to fear it. But she had no control of it. Her body followed his touch, ignoring her wants.

Clitoral orgasm, now it was almost within her reach, but she managed to not reach out.'Soon it won't matter anyhow, he is going to push me over.' Her gasps exhaled as whining sounds, she barely heard it. Everything disappeared to the sensation.

But then he stopped.

"He stopped, he is going to let me stay on the right side of the edge." Neissa didn't care that she was speaking out loud. All that mattered was the relief for the sake of her career, and her regret at not gaining release.

She was mistaken however.

Monte wasn't planning to let her go unsatisfied. He just wanted to come together with her. He had let go off her to free his throbbing cock from his pants. As soon as that was done he plunged into her.

"Thank you for this gift, Goddess Lum," he whispered, as the priestess's warmth enveloped his member. Her walls oiled, and tight with tension of arousal.

"No," gasped Neissa. "No.. No.. No." Her denials were timed with each of his first slow strokes, as his movement pushed her towards a new peak. Even after only a few afternoons of seed accepting, she was familiar with the movements of men during sex. His were not the movements of a man who was almost finished.'This time itwill happen.'

She closed her eyes and hid her head under her hands, as her breathing hastened and became even more rugged.'Ecstasy, oh Goddess, ecstasy!'

Monte began moving faster.'We are going to come, both of us. Together.' Her skin dictated his speed, as much as his own needs did. Fire grew. Sweat broke out on his chest as he roared out his pleasure. Time stood still as his release started in his stomach and moved down and through his cock. The orgasming muscles of the priestess guided his shot into her depths.

Again and again, he shot his life-giving seed into her. Donating to Lum as promised. On the other side of the wall Neissa screamed in ecstasy and defeat. Her bond with Lum was broken forever. The frigid Goddess could never communicate with one who had known physical ecstasy.

Before recovering from his first delivery, Monte realised he wasn't done. Instead of withdrawing as usual, Monte slowly resumed his piston movements.

'What?' thought Neissa, she had as yet not experienced a man continuing right after ejaculating in her. "Stop him, High Priestess. I failed. I am no longer a priestess of Lum. He no longer has a right to deposit his seed in me."

"You are not evicted until the shutters have opened, Neissa. Until you are offered a normal dress instead of priestess gown you are one of us, and must endure the remainder of seed accepting duty same as the others."

"You, BITCH," screamed Neissa. Her face contracted as her body started responding, yet again, to the man's movements.

The High Priestess turned her back to Neissa and walked out of the room, ignoring the rest of the low priestess's insults.

Monte held on to the now struggling woman's rear end; he forced her to peak twice more, before he shot again emptying his resources. With Monte's donation complete, the Goddess Lum removed the invisible barrier she had set up to protect the coupling. Kevlo dragged his exhausted, and still considerably drunk, travelling companion from the Temple. He made sure to get himself and Monte out of town within hours, in spite of Monte's drunk and tired protests.

Kevlo knew what consequences orgasms had for priestesses of Lum, he had no desire to face a furious, freshly godless sorceress.

In the temple, eight more men -- all of whom had witnessed the sexual arousal of Neissa's body -- donated their seed to her. But of all the seed in her from that day Lum's choice was set on Monte's special seed. As promised -- or threatened, depending how one would see it -- Neissa was impregnated with a special boy from Monte's seed.

And that was how Karlan Sunflower was conceived.

* Copyright of Nanna Marker (lit ID ellynei)

Message to my steady readers: No word of 'Majgen' was harmed or delayed in the production of this piece - this piece was sprayed out overnight as a block-relief.

Please believe me, Majgen is, and remains, my top priority. (Even though I do find my 'Karlan Sunflower' universe rather entertaining.)

P. S. How is my progress on punctuation and grammar going? Any particularly consistent mistakes? Feel free to give me an anonymous pm, feedback or comment.

Date of afterword, aug 10th 2008

ellynei
ellynei
272 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it

Well written fun read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
donating

So very, very hot, I gave up my seed for the goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it :)

I have been perusing many stories of late, searching for gems to share with my fiance. I left her alone with this one for half an hour, and lets just say that neither of us have seen her as turned on as when she finished it. The story was just delicious, and I cannot wait to see more of this world take form!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Shame on you!

Damn you, Ellynei: that was sick, erotic, and hootingly funny. I hope you're ashamed of yourself!

--Peter (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MAJJJGENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.. ok sorry, this story was quite entertaining too :) not really interested in this kind of d/s though. Well written and entertaining nonetheless, altho less than majgen :P

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Sentimental Succubus A succubus falls in love with a virginal human shut-in.in NonHuman
Queen to the Dragon King Ciara gives of herself to save her village...in NonHuman
Purely Sinful A detective in Chicago makes a deal with a sexy succubus.in Erotic Horror
More Stories