Temple of the Fish Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Giacomina was confident that her monstrous lover was well-fitted within her pussy, she leaned forward over him, hands falling back to the cheeks of her ass, pulling herself wide open for the second creature. Never before had she fucked two of them at a time like this, and perhaps she was a bit nervous as a second cock slid into her. Any trepidation immediately melted into pleasure, however, as the thing's slick, inhuman cock easily and painlessly entered her back door. A second pair of webbed hands moved to grope her buttocks, pulling her onto the sodomizing fish man behind her, and Giacomina screamed in transcendent pleasure once again, her cries echoing over the water, both cocks pounding within her, bringing her to an orgasm that put everything before it to shame, and confirming what she already knew: there was nothing humanity could offer that would compete with this.

Her eyes locked with the unblinking gaze of the one in front of her, and she leaned down, kissing him, a fumble of lips, tongues, not-wholly-compatible mouth shapes. The face of the other nuzzled at her, and she turned her neck, kissing him now, tasting the tang on his tongue from where he had licked her pussy, mixed with the bitterness of the ass he was now fucking.

The volcanic cloud had blotted out the entire sky by now, casting an eerie half-light over the unnatural scene, the radically-different biologies being mashed together in sexual coupling.

They had found a new high priestess.

12