Temple Priestess Ch. 04

Story Info
The novices's lessons diversify.
1.4k words
4.24
18.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: A temple priestess

The novice's lessons diversify

This story is set around 5,000 years ago, in Babylonia. In pre-Christian times, just before the patriarchal Hebrews invaded places like Canaan, goddess worship was widespread and sex was connected to spirituality.

********

I have been in the temple for only five days and it's a sexual paradise. Already, I have enjoyed my first lover, Jodar and made love to another temple priest, Nashi. I find out today that I will be assigned to an accomplished priestess, who will be my mentor, to prepare me for my first visitor. The High Priestess tells me that my mentor, Jasmeen, will show me the art of massage, incense making and the sensual temple dance that we perform with veils to honour our Goddess, Ishtar.

Jasmeen has served in the temple for almost two years. She cannot remember how many men and women she has engaged in sacred sex, but she is considered an accomplished lover and mentor of novices. She has long wavy, dark hair and is of slim build. With her bracelets and chain style belt, she makes a clanging noise as she ambles towards me.

"Hello Anouk," she says, "We will be working together for a couple of days, and then you will be ready to serve your first visitor."

"Yes, Jasmeen," I replied, sounding like an enthusiastic slave, "I look forward to it."

She leads me to a private chamber and prepares me for a lesson in body massage. We both remove our robes, but I notice that Jasmeen leaves on all her jewellery, including the exotic chain around her waist, that falls slightly on her sensual hips. The objective of this activity is to firstly show me, then for me to perform a massage on her. The oil is a mix of almond and flower essences, creating a beautiful aroma. As I lie on my stomach, she works from my legs upwards to my upper body. Then her hands massage my buttocks, occasionally teasing my opening from behind. I am still not sure how erotic this massage will be, but I am hoping that when I turn over, there will be more contact.

Jasmeen takes the same approach when I lie on my back. Firstly the legs, then up to my breasts, where she kneads for little while, making my nipples stand on edge. By this stage I am fully aroused. After what seems like an eternity of wishful thinking, her hands reach my pubic mound. At this point, she gathers some more oil in her hand and proceeds between my legs and massages my love knob, my folds and enters my love hole. One of her hands plays with my breast, while she successfully exercises her magic on my crevice. Her two fingers work a circular motion inside me, and then she alternates with long strokes. The circular internal massage finds a most erotic spot that electrifies me. This is the first time I enjoy the touch of a woman, which feels different, but just as exciting as Jodar's lovemaking.

With her focus entirely on me, I feel delightfully indulgent. I lift my pelvis and rotate my hips as she continues to demonstrate her expertise. I surrender my first climax at the hands of my female mentor. In a matter of moments, she kneels at the foot of the bed and pulls my legs towards her, bringing me closer to her face. I realise that there is more pleasure to come before I have the opportunity to reciprocate.

Her tongue finds the places her fingers expertly tantalised some minutes before, and the same magic resumes. Jasmeen's technique is to stiffen her tongue for some stimulation and alternate with a moist, soft tongue for sensational contrast. Now she sucks on my hot knob, applying the same passion and intensity I did when I took Jodar's manhood in my mouth. I grab her hair, mainly to ensure that she does not separate herself from my ecstasy, as I feel the moment of truth approach.

"Oh, Jasmeen," I cried out, "I'm about to explode in your mouth."

After my second climax, she lies down beside me and kisses me on the lips, so I can taste my own saltiness and musk on her breath. This is another new experience for me to absorb.

"Some men like to watch women giving and taking sexual pleasure from each other," she informed me. Her verbal instruction continues.

"And, some women do it for their own enjoyment. It's just another way or raising sexual energy and honouring our Goddess."

"Or, could it be both?" I ask, still euphoric from the two orgasms I experienced in a short space of time, "Like, we do it for pleasure and to arouse the ones who watch us?"

"Oh, Anouk," she says, "Jodar was right, he said you're a quick learner!"

It's my turn to massage Jasmeen, carefully using similar techniques to hers. Eventually, she is on her back and parts her legs slightly. I notice her musky odour and understand how this natural odour is designed as a stimulation aid. My oiled hand performs its first exploration of another woman's intimate parts. Like a seasoned teacher, Jasmeen offers me feedback.

"That's great Anouk, just do what you would do to yourself. You can insert two or three fingers and find my sacred place inside as well. I'm sure I found that place with you," she goes on, "it's that part inside that almost feels like you need to urinate."

I know I am on the right track when I hear her moans. I'm sure she has climaxed but appears to make a quick recovery.

"Anouk, take me with your mouth. Lick me, suck me, hard, soft, both, and you can use your fingers inside me at the same time," she orders me.

"Position your head over me towards my feet, but lie on top of me," she continues, "so I can have you kneeling above my head."

She uses her arms and legs to guide me to her desired position. Now, I understand perfectly what she means. I just wasn't expecting to be so spoilt. While I perform oral sex for the first time on a woman, my female mentor returns the favour by taking me once again with her eager mouth. Right now, I am under her instruction. My priority is to please her, to ensure that my technique is perfected.

With two of my fingers exploring her warm, moist hole, I carefully work my tongue around her love knob, applying as much as pressure as I can. Copying Jasmeen's strategy, I stiffen my tongue to flick it over her pleasure zone, while continuing to make love to her with my fingers. I hear her soft moans beneath me, replacing the need for verbal feedback. Her pelvis now rocks in rhythm with my tongue and fingers. I apply even more pressure, with suction on her love button, which elicits a louder groan.

Although Jasmeen is pleasuring me with her own tongue and fingers, my focus on her arousal continues. As her groans are now more frequent, her oral work on me subsides although she continues to stimulate me with her hand.

"Ooooooh Anouk," she cries out, "I'm reaching my peak now!"

Her body now motionless sends me the message to also relax and cease my work. I rest my head on her smooth, taut leg. She continues to work her fingers in and out of my dripping love hole. I gently ride on her fingers, as they keep on sliding in and out of me, to tease and massage my love knob. The novelty of this angle excites me to the point where I ride faster, more furiously. Jasmeen, with her level of expertise in the art of lovemaking, quickly responds to my change of pace. As I reach the point of ecstatic conclusion, she resumes sucking on my hot spot, enabling me to complete my climax in her mouth.

Exhausted by the fervour of our passion, we rest alongside each other.

Jasmeen tells me, "Later today and tomorrow I'll teach you some simple moves for the fertility dance with veils. Then, you'll most likely be ready for your first visitor the day after that. We will please him together, and some of his pleasure will come from us making love in front of him. He will source the rest of his pleasure through making love to one of us, or both of us. I'm sure he will be keen to honour the Goddess in sacred sex with you, as you are the novice."

"I'm a bit nervous." I confide in her.

"You'll be fine," she assures me, "I'll be there with you, to guide you, and to help us all serve our temple in our sacred service to Ishtar."

The priestess has a visitor.