Temple Rites

Story Info
The rituals of a religion where women have authority.
1.2k words
28.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trips to the temple begin with a purification ritual in the temple's entry facilities. As participants must be purified before entering the temple proper, they are blessed here. The facilities are modern, unlike the temple's mix of classical and modern architecture. Participants first show their temple recommends to a clerk. Though the clerk is not dressed in temple garments of any sort, she is often a priesthood holder herself. After approving the participant, the clerk directs them to the first prayer room.

I walked into the temple's entry hall. Many people were coming and going, and as I squeezed through the door a woman brushed up against me. I stood in line and soon was at the desk. The clerk, Goa, took my name and checked my recommend. Everything was in order, so she pointed me to the purification room.

This first room is simple, with many mats on the ground facing a "Y" on the front wall. One or two priesthood holders, dressed in first-degree albs, stand at the front. Participants are expected to kneel on the mats and perform purifying rituals on themselves. To ensure that these rituals are performed properly, the priesthood holders randomly select people to perform spiritual audits on.

First, I took off my socks and shoes and rolled up my sleeves. Then, I found myself a soft, white mat to kneel on. I couldn't remember the complex movements and rituals needed to purify myself. I figured I could just fake it, looking off of the people next to me. Unfortunately, an acolyte approached me -- I was being audited. She was tall, with delicate features and short, spiked hair. She said her name was Erin. Placing her hand on my back, she asked me if I knew the rituals. I told her I didn't, with only a bit of hesitation -- some acolytes would even kick you out if you didn't know. Luckily, she told me that she would take me through it, explaining that it doesn't matter if you can remember how to perform the ritual, only that it is performed right.

I could remember how to begin. I recited the charge: "in the name of the goddess, purify my body and soul". Erin nodded her head in approval, then dipped her hand in the trough in front of me. I was shocked -- I thought that I would be making the blessings! She quickly rubbed her wet hand across my forearms and hands. Then, cupping her hand, she brought water up to my nose. Bringing her other arm around my head, she gently pinched my nose to clean it. Quickly, she washed my face and then my feet. Finally, she finished by placing both palms on the crown of my head and wiping down the back. While chanting the sealing prayer, she used her fingers to wipe behind my ears.

After being properly purified, participants move to lockers at the back of the room. They remove their street clothes and replace them with the proper temple garments. These include blessed silk undergarments, white slacks and dress shirts, and a white tie. Women wear a white buttoned dress and a veil over their hair.

I undressed. I was used to this, having been through the temple before. I put on my blessed undergarments and then my shirt and slacks. While tying my tie, I caught a glimpse of a young woman, naked and donning her sacred undergarments.

Leaving the purification area, participants enter into a lush garden. The temple, glorious and white, stands in the centre. Other ritual performers converse and pray in the garden, dressed in their temple robes.

After exiting the entrance hall, I entered the temple courtyard. I could see many worshippers, mostly women with their heads covered, conversing and praying. I walked up the main path to the central temple, but was stopped when I noticed an acquaintance. Andrea approached me, and we talked. She was dressed in her white buttoned dress, and her hair was covered by a veil; despite being on the large size, she was gorgeous. However, according to her, she was at the temple to receive ordination to the office of pastor. Ugh -- I hoped she wouldn't want me to call her Pastor Andrea.

Daily, the joyous Hosanna shout is performed. Ritual performers gather in the temple's great hall. They are given blessed handkerchiefs to wave during the shout. To build up holy energy, participants chant "Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna, glory to the lady!". First, the presiding Priestess performs the shout while waving her handkerchief up and down. Next, all other priesthood holders join in the chant while repeating the same motion. Finally, all present chant while waving their handkerchiefs. The room then falls silent while the presiding Priestess begins the chant again while twirling her handkerchief. The priesthood holders and others join in again as before. The buildup of holy energy blesses the temple, making it worthy for rituals. It also has the effect of sending shouters into the spirit, causing prophecy and tongues.

As I walked toward the temple, I heard the cantor (a priesthood holder) call present believers to perform the Hosanna shout. I strode toward the men's entrance of the temple. A Deacon named Jackie was stationed at the entrance, clad in her white slacks, thin shirt, and tie. As I entered, she pulled me aside, placed a handkerchief in my hand, and lectured me: "This is a single-use blessing cloth. After it is used in the Hosanna shout, place it in a disposal hamper." She closed with a blessing and guided me into the temple.

I rejoined the women (If they held the priesthood, which most do, their handkerchiefs were not single-use) to enter the temple's main hall. The temple's great hall was gigantic. It was designed like a stadium, with rows upon rows of men, non-ordained women, non-acting priesthood holders, acolytes, deacons, and pastors. The floor and rows behind the altar were filling up with high priestesses and bishops. I found a spot wedged closely between Acolyte Megan and Pastor Monica. The cantor, a Deacon named Kaitlyn, speaking through the temple's speakers, began: "Today's glorious Hosanna shout will be presided by High Priestess Michelle." She bowed and left the altar to make room for the High Priestess. Michelle, dressed in her long, white robe, with purple satin collar, began. Waving her handkerchief, she shouted: "Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna, glory to the lady!" Suddenly, the hall erupted into noise. Beside me, Megan and Monica, as well as all priesthood holders present, began to chant the blessing and wave their handkerchiefs. Finally, the rest of us began. I waved my silky handkerchief up and down as I praised the goddess. To ejaculate such praise was truly euphoric. I fell silent after my phrase was over.

Michelle, down before the altar, began again, now twirling her handkerchief. Again, the priesthood holders began. It was horrid waiting for my turn to begin again. Finally, I yelled the Hosanna shout, and twirled my handkerchief. I could feel my body losing control -- strange, though intensely pleasurable. I could see others, including Megan, feeling the same. Megan began shaking and speaking in tongues. She fell into my arms, fully slain in the Spirit. I was about to do the same.

I awoke lying on the ground. My handkerchief was taken from me. Most people had left the hall to pursue other rituals.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Beatnic_jazzmanBeatnic_jazzmanover 10 years ago
Interesting start.

Look forward to more.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spencer's Transformation Spencer screws up the nerve to submit totally to his wife.in BDSM
Femdom Farms Ch. 01-04 Young man enrolls in submissive male training program.in BDSM
A Life of Slavery Pt. 01 A slave prepares himself for his morning ritual.in BDSM
Mistress Mousehold’s boi Ch. 01 Learning to serve an experienced Mistress.in BDSM
Milked by My Fiancée’s Mother Ch. 01 Man enters a CFNM family.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories