Temples

Story Info
Renee and Thomas find pleasure in traveling.
2.8k words
4.6
13.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been walking all day, you and I, through rainforest ruins. The approved tour path leads us through great halls of the Aztecs, temples, dwellings. The jungle around us fills our world with wild sounds: growling, chirping, rustling, mating calls, and occasional roars. On our map is a red circle approximately two miles off of the beaten path. You noticed it this morning when we set out from the start of the trail, water bottles full and food packed. I've not yet told you what it is, only that it is a point of interest which we must see before we leave.

You will know soon. We left the dirt-bare trail twenty five minutes ago and will be arriving soon. I don't notice as you stop in the middle of a ruined courtyard, looking at the statues of naked women holding stars and crescents. "Okay, Renee, now you tell me what this is." I turn back and you take me in, my similarity to the women around. My long, lilac gauzy dress is almost transparent from the descending sun and for a moment I am framed with a harem of stone moon priestesses. It begins to dawn on you.

"This is the Temple of the Moon Temptress. The Aztecs worshipped the female diety of the moon as a bringer of fertility...." a smile breaks across my face as I reshoulder my pack, "and dark-tinged eroticism for with life must also come destruction. The room of rituals is at the end of the temple. It's supposed to be very beautiful."

Smiling, you join me hand in hand as we walk through the temple ruins. The murals depict hordes of women in massive orgies all centering around one female figure on a throne. She is plump, with great breasts and hips. In some murals she is wielding only her lips and fingers ... in others she holds whips and wears a crown. Always, always is The Smile on her face. The Smile of amused knowing every dominatrix wears.

Finally, the hall lets out into a great stone chamber containing a gorgeous onyx altar. Torches stand lit on every pillar which bounds the half of the room facing out onto a gorgeous lake. Lit torches? You turn to me and The Smile tells you it's too late. I grab your arms behind you, ready with the rope hidden in my pack. Before anything can be done to stop it your hands are bound behind you and you are on your knees, kneeling before me and the altar. I pace around you as I speak.

"Men are forbidden in this place unless they are to be used as an offering to the Moon Temptress. Creation and destruction, these are a woman's concern, not a man's. We hold the power within every single one of us for both. What can you create with your jerking, random seed? We are the garden of life, the sowers of good and evil. Oh yes, evil as well, darling. Cruelty edged with sweet desire." With these last words I am bent by your ear, pouring my honeyed poison into you.

"If you do not want to rouse Her anger...you will do everything I say." I kneel in front of you and deliver one soft kiss to your lips and stroke your cheek. I straighten and stand. My pussy is right in front of your face and the smell alone makes you weak. You look up into my smirking face. "You must first prove your worthiness, your competency in the arts of the erotic. Kneel, man, and pay tribute to your goddess."

With these words I pull my dress up and aside and its obvious how you will make your tribute. You consider diving in with all the devotion and passion befitting a follower of the Moon Temptress...but no. You're a clever, clever boy. First, you brush your lips over my thighs, letting their suppleness meet your own with lips and tongue massaging and kissing. Closer and closer you kiss and lick, nibbling where my thighs meet my sex. You pull back and blow lightly where you have left your saliva. Goosebumps rise on my flesh and I shiver with delight. Then slowly, slowly, you put your tongue deep into my pussy letting it ride the full length of my slit. I emit a low moan.

"Very good, we are very pleased. Your tongue is artful but will it demonstrate your devotion? Keep on and we will see what you passions you can rouse." I put my leg over your left shoulder as you work my pussy. Lapping, sucking, nibbling, moaning. My fingers work into your hair, holding you where I want you. "That's it. Good, good, gooooood." Before long my knees are faltering as I begin to shake and moan. In some ridiculously short-sighted part of your mind, you decide it wise to let out a tiny quiet little chuckle. A woman's power, right? A woman is about to be brought to her knees by a man's power.

My eyes flash with defiance and indignation and I pull you out of my sex by your hair. You are left on your side, hands still bound behind you.

"You laugh? You dare to laugh at the Goddess' own scion in her own sacred place in her own sacred rites? We will see. Yes, I believe we will all see who laughs in the end." I walk behind you and right you, grabbing your shoulders. "Stand." I let you struggle to your feet. I hold your arms with one hand and tilt your head back arching your throat out. Holding your head back by your hair, I lightly bite the side of your neck. Let my tongue tickle the hollow of your collarbone and near your ear.

"But you can't see a laugh, can you? No, one hears laughter of course. One usually, however, does not hear laughter which takes place four hundred feet away." For some reason I raise my voice, the tone filling the room. "Unless one is in an echo chamber across a lake from a busy harbor." Birds erupt from trees on the left side of the jungle. My hand leaves the back of your head and travels down to the drawstring on your shorts. In seconds they are around your ankles.

"Step out of those." Frogs stop croaking nearby. You obey. I lift your shirt over your head and down around your hands behind you. You are completely naked looking out onto a large lake....which lies beyond the onyx altar gleaming from the torchlight. Your eyes widen and it is my turn to chuckle.

"Yes, you have, I believe, earned yourself the role of sacrifice with that little outburst. If awe does not stifle your laughter now, it will later. But that's much later. You'll have to do a little more laughing before then." I walk you towards the altar which turns out to be just at sitting level for you. I turn you to face me and you sit, startling a moment at the cold stone on your buttocks and balls. I smile and climb onto your lap facing you, thrusting my creamy breasts into your face. You think this is so you can kiss them but they are only a distraction. You are suddenly lying flat on your back, your skin forced onto the chilling stone, your hands behind your buttocks leaving your hips thrust up into the air. You start to pull away but I've got your feet and soon they are bound by leather ties left on the altar. Goddess of dark eroticism, indeed, you think.

Your legs are spread, your hips and steadily growing cock are thrust towards the darkening sky and your hands are useless. You manage to sit up at least before I have you by your shoulders and am pulling you down again. The stone did not warm in the brief time you were on it. You feel one elbow encircled by rope and pulled taut to the altar and then the other. You see only my face going from one side of the altar to the other. I circle the dais to come to stand between your open legs, place a hand on each of your bent knees.

"Moon Temptress, I offer the humblest of apologies on his behalf. I will perform his chastisement with love, art and finally sweet mercy." Slowly my fingers start to brush half circles around your knee cap, I drag my nails lightly down the inside of your calf. Run fingers on both sides down to your feet and flick your sandals off of them. You feel me start to work on your soles. First a single fingernail down the middle of both. Then up one and down the other. The both again. Two fingers starting to tickle slowly, then three faster and faster, then only the one again. You of course laugh helplessly.

"Oh, oh hehehehehee HEEEE ooooh oh no.....HAHAHAHAHHHH!" Birds rustle and screech. "What? Oh, oh no."

"Yesssss, my darling they can hear you. You know who else can hear you? Of course you don't you can't see over there. Silly me. There's about...well, I'd say fifty people standing on that dock right over there. Yes, indeed, just standing about with their little fruity cocktails. Having a conversation about this and that, noticing the woman by the bar and her huge tits. What's that noise? Goodness, I don't know, it sounds like it's coming from the other side of this lake. It also sounds like...laughter. Hysterical, uncontrolled laughter. Are those torches? Oh my."

You can barely hear me through your own cackles. My fingers have worked up to the insides of your thighs and your balls. I alternately pinch your thighs, fondle your sac and tickle every inch of you. Your cock bobs aimlessly as you jerk and squirm.

Soon I'm straddling you again, keeping your cock well away from my now naked pussy and attacking your sides relentlessly. You begin to gasp for air, unable to keep laughing for long. "Oh, please, please stop, Renee. I can't....never been..this long..."

"Who do you think you are addressing? This is no longer my choice. This is what must be done. You pay your dues with that which caused you to give offense. You could not control your laughter, or at least you thought you couldn't. Now you will learn what it means to really lose control."

With this I dive at your underarms with more vigor than ever. Naturally you laugh, but then it seems to wear off and you try to manuever your cock into some sort of pleasurable position. I hold your hips in place with my legs and go at your sides again, only to return to your underarms a few seconds later.

"Oh, what they can see now! A naked woman on her knees on a huge black stone in the middle of some dusty old ruin. Oh, what they must hear. Your giggles, your gasps and moans...."

"Please, please oh please..."

"...your pleas. This is part of your sacrifice as well: an offering of humility."

A voice belonging to neither of us whispers through the stones. "Strange breeds of love you bring to me, child. A love which seeks to lose itself in laughter. A love of irrationality and an ironic submission to joy. A love and lust not for gratification, but denial." She and I whisper together now, "He is pleasing to us. Ensure he remembers this place well, my daughters."

"I shall."

The tickling fingers turn soft and stroke your arms, grip your face. My lips kiss you hungrily. You kiss back, groaning with sweet relief. My lips travel down your neck, over your chest, your stomach, your hips. I lick and kiss at your pelvis greedily, seeking ultimately your throbbing head with my tongue. In a rush of sensation I take you entirely into my mouth and swirl my tongue around your head. I suck on it while one hand encircles the thick base of your cock and begins to stroke up towards my mouth. The other hand is running all over your stomach, my nails digging in slightly. My head bobs, my tongue darts, my hands stroke and tease. I moan with the sheer pleasure of tasting your skin and my throat hums pleasure deep into you.

"Thank you, thank....thank....ohhh thank Goddess."

I work you with my mouth for just a little longer before coming to kiss you again. "We need that gorgeous rod inside of us." I slide back onto your cock, taking every inch fully inside of me. When I finally have you as deep in as you will go I squeeze my pussy with pleasure and pride. You arch your back at my grip. Sitting upright I raise myself slowly onto my knees letting it only stay in by the tip. If you move whatsoever you will slip out of my juicy, warm pussy. You remain motionless and unbreathing until I languidly slide back down. You look down as you groan and can see yourself going into me. I begin to stroke you up and down with my tight cunt as I gently pull my own hair and rub my breasts. My hands slide all over my body and I begin to lose myself in pleasure. I lick and suck my own finger and take it down to my clit to rub it.

"Mmmm...." As I circle and flick my clit I begin to drop onto you faster and harder. Soon, I place on hand on your chest and use that to hold myself up as I fuck you and myself. I begin to sweat and come for the first time. "Yes, ohhh yes.....that's it. Oh fuck..." I moan. I throw myself back and grab my breast and my clit as I come. The strokes get softer and slower when I finish. I open my eyes to see your smiling face. A smile of pure pleasure at being able to give pleasure.

"Mmmmm..." I purr as I come to lean by your face and kiss your lips. You dig your hips into mine to keep my orgasm going. "Such a good and giving lover. Not like you have much of a choice," I say smiling The Smile. "We know you want so much to come inside of this sweet cunt while we pound you mercilessly...but there's one last sacrifice you must make. You've made one of erotic skill, humility...now you must make one of your own lifespring. The Moon Temptress requires your seed on her altar. We will appear when this happens and our visage is not for the male eye to gaze upon. Our terrible beauty and power would surely destroy your tiny mind."

All is now dark as the I wrap the bandana around your eyes. After tying off the knot, my hands slide down your neck, chest, stomach, to your hips as I slither off of you. Both palms stroke the sides of your cock, coming to encircle it, one stacked on top of the other.

"Oh, we are pleased indeed with this instrument of love. We are pleased indeed with this vessel."

My voice becomes one of many whispering all around you. You cannot hear but rather sense a dozen bodies all around you. They whisper together in different accents, languages, tones, "We are pleased." You feel fingers begin to stroke you from the borders of your body. Dozens of fingers skim your skin up your sides, down your legs, the soles of your feet, stroking your face all at once. I cannot possibly be doing this all on my own and you jerk and yell in surprise. All the while these hands run across your entire body, my two are doing the most glorious things to your cock. Jerking hard and firm, flicking your head with my thumb, rubbing the ridge under your foreskin. A few hands tickle, a few hands rub and stroke, mine do only what mine can.

You begin to tense, I can feel your cock begin to pulse and pull. I whisper to you, "That's right. Give us what we want. You know you will. You know we will have what we want from you." Your face is impossibly red, your entire body tensed as you begin to come. Your voice resounds for miles:

"Ohhh.....myyyy.......Goddeeeeessss!"

I cry out with my own divine orgasm and your semen goes flying wildly into the air. Some lands on the altar, some on you, some on me. You groan and gasp as I continue to stroke you, milking every drop of come from you even after you've orgasmed. Finally I let your spent cock rest and collapse next to you. My hands fumble under you and untie your wrists, then one elbow. I let you untie the other. You immediately take me into your arms to hold my tired body. As we bathe in the glow of satisfaction I whisper, "Wait until you see what I have planned for Paris."

"Wait until you see what's waiting for us back at the room. You beat me to the punch by two hours this time."