Temporary Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
The Mile High Club and the sisters share adventures.
7.4k words
4.74
86.4k
30

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

Your enjoyment of this story will be enhanced by reading the chapters from the beginning. The sex gets better and more varied as the story unfolds. This story spans many of the Literotica categories as it unfolds -- Erotic Coupling, Lesbian, Incest, Group Sex, and of course Romance to name a few. Unlike some of the stories here, this one has a plot and perhaps a few twists and turns here and there for our characters. Your votes and comments are encouraged.

*

I spent the night with Josh. We made love again. In the morning Josh awakened me with lots of kisses - my kind of alarm clock!

In the bold light of day we both looked at each other full of questions about whether the previous night has been an aberration. Josh looked at me between his initial kisses and after my eyes were open with his eyebrows peaked over the brow of his beautiful nose. They were sort of asking if this whole situation was all right or whether I wanted to run screaming out the door.

To remove that stigma, at least from my point of view, I pulled Josh to me after his second or third kiss and said, "You can make love to me like you did last night any time you want. For me that was the perfect date. You are the perfect date. I like being your 'temporary girlfriend'."

I turned so I could kiss him better and pulled him into me. We were both still nude and I quite purposefully pulled the sheet down my body to reveal my breasts to Josh and the rays of early morning sunshine. Secretly too, I hoped he'd make some statement removing the stigma of 'temporary' from my status.

Josh responded well -- my kind of man. We made love again but he made no comment about us getting more serious.

After the two of us showered together in his luxurious bathroom I stumbled around the living room collecting my clothing and redressing. I stuck the stockings in a grocery store bag along with the shawl and somehow got back into the rest of the things I'd been wearing. Josh dressed more casually and appeared just as I slid the LBD down over my body.

"Such ashamed to cover up such beauty," he said and he came and took me in his arms again.

"Oh, I bet you say that to all the girls you entertain here."

Josh looked at me seriously and said, "Other than family, you are the first girl -- woman -- that has been here - the way we were last night. I meant what I said about having been a hermit for a long time."

"Well, Mr. Hermit, you did pretty well last night by me. I may not be all that experienced either but I know that you turned me on and kept turning me on and ... well, you're still turning me on."

We kissed again and then I pushed him off.

"You have to take me home so I can be ready for our flight to Colorado. By the way what time is our flight? What airline?"

Josh looked a little pleased with himself; he said, "I'll drive you home. The trip is a bit of a surprise so just go with the flow. OK?"

I nodded to accept his edict.

Josh and I went down to the garage and got into his Porsche. A few minutes later he'd negotiated the backstreets of Boston and delivered me to my door with the promise to be back at noon to take me to the airport. He told me we'd have lunch on the plane.

I thought it odd that he told me to bring whatever I thought I'd need including bulky winter coats. He said it'd all go fine on the plane one way or the other and that he'd help me carry it all.

I had a pile of luggage on the door stoop at noon and Josh double-parked as we loaded it all into the back of the Porsche. I ended holding a few things on my lap.

As we pulled away from my apartment, I noted that Josh headed in the opposite direction from Boston's Logan Airport.

"What gives? Where are you taking me?" I asked.

Josh smiled and said, "Remember, just go with the flow. You'll like it. I promise."

I relaxed and enjoyed Josh's skills at negotiating the expensive and fast car onto Storrow Drive and then out Route 2. Eventually I figured out we were going to the airport in Bedford, Massachusetts. I thought of it as a general aviation airport with a few specialized flights from time to time. The field used to be a military base and then a shared use facility.

Josh wheeled into the general aviation side of the field, pulling up in front of a large electric gate and pushing a button on the car's visor to have the gate open for us. As we drove through we passed row upon row of single-engine private planes.

Josh then turned abruptly and pulled up next to a sleek corporate jet. I noticed the tail number on the jet was N1BF.

I looked at Josh full of questions.

"My plane," he explained tersely. My mouth fell open again. My 'boyfriend' owned a corporate jet! Oh, my God.

Josh saw my look of awe and added, "Actually the plane belongs to the foundation, that's why the 'BF' is part of the tail number. It stands for Bannock Foundation."

As I walked around the sleek jet, a lineman carried our luggage from the car to the plane. Josh asked him to put the car in the hanger and the man drove carefully away towards the huge vacant hanger that had apparently housed the jet until sometime this morning.

"Who's going to fly this," I asked since there was no one else around.

"I am," Josh said with a widening smile. "Come on, let's get in and get going."

Josh helped me up the stairs and into the posh jet. I started to head towards the passenger seats in the rear but Josh pulled my arm.

"Come and sit up front with me. You'll be my co-pilot today." Josh turned and secured the door to the plane after the stairs folded away automatically.

I think my jaw was hanging open again.

"I don't know ... you don't expect ... are you sure ..." I started blabbering.

Josh stopped me by waving his hand at the plane. "This is a Cessna Citation Ultra. It was built in 1993 and I've owned it since 2004. The engines are almost new. We will cruise at about 40,000 feet and go directly from here to Aspen, Colorado -- a distance of 1,640 nautical miles. The flight will take about four hours and three minutes at a speed of 456 knots, give or take a little for winds at altitude."

He helped me into the co-pilot's seat and showed me how to attach the five-point harness. He also showed me the quick-donning oxygen mask and a few of the other safety features about the plane. He explained that the plane had a small head if I needed relief as well as a small galley that had been stocked with sandwiches, soft drinks and coffee for our flight.

With that, Josh finished attending to his own seat and starting touching dials and levers. Almost immediately the entire instrument panel before me lit up and a minute later I heard an engine spool up behind us. Three LED displays appeared. Josh put a headset on and apparently was listening to something on the radio. He handed me a lightweight headset and said, "Here, put this on. You'll be able to talk to me better as well as hear both sides of my conversation with air traffic control -- just don't talk while they are, OK?" I nodded still awed by all going on around me.

Josh adjusted the frequencies on one of the radios and I heard him say through my headset, "Bedford Clearance, November One Bravo Foxtrot at Hanger Two, ready for our clearance to Aspen, Colorado -- alpha sierra echo."

After thirty seconds the radio sparked to life, "November One Bravo Foxtrot, you are cleared to alpha sierra echo as filed. After takeoff climb and maintain runway heading to four thousand. Contact ground on one-two-one point seven when ready to taxi."

Josh repeated the clearance instructions back. He touched one of the radios, changing frequencies and then I heard him tell Hanscom ground control that he was ready to taxi.

The tower responded immediately, "November One Bravo Foxtrot cleared to taxi to runway two-niner. Contact tower on one-one-eight-point-five when ready for takeoff.

With great excitement the engines got louder and the large aircraft started to move. I had a smile from ear to ear and so did Josh. I noticed the lineman outside the plane waving with two batons as we turned and left the hanger area. I waved a little 'thank you' to the guy.

We rolled slowly down one of the taxiways. Josh explained that he had checklists for everything and that we'd spend a minute at the end of the runway going through the pre-takeoff checklist then let the tower know we were ready for departure.

At the end of the runway, Josh parked the plane and pulled out a laminated card. He vocalized each checklist item as he went through it, often pointing to an instrument or lever around him to confirm its setting. After two minutes with the checklist and setting some information in some of the instruments I heard his voice on the headset again, "Bedford Tower, November One Bravo Foxtrot is ready for takeoff."

The radio again came to life, "November One Bravo Foxtrot, hold short of two-niner." Josh acknowledged the contact. In another minute the radio came to life again; November One Bravo Foxtrot cleared for takeoff; runway heading to four thousand."

The plane turned slowly out of the run-up area and made a ninety-degree turn onto the runway. When the plane was right on the centerline, Josh pushed the throttles forward and I could hear the two jet engines wind up behind us. Then suddenly we were hurtling down the runway and just as suddenly he rotated the plane's nose into the air and we were airborne.

Josh's hands flew around the cockpit for a few seconds and I heard a communication from the tower, "One Bravo Foxtrot, contact departure on one-two-one-point-four, good day." Josh repeated the instruction and bid Hanscom Field goodbye.

He contacted Departure and they cleared him direct to Aspen and up to seventeen thousand feet just like that. We rose rapidly and I watched the earth slip away beneath us. As we approached seventeen thousand feet (Josh showed me how to read the altimeter), Departure Control handed us off to Boston Center. Center immediately cleared us to flight level four-zero-zero. The radios then got amazingly silent as we finished our climb to altitude.

I'd been remarkably silent through the entire takeoff and climb. Now I finally told Josh, "So I am unbelievably impressed by all this. I bet you're trying to get into my pants." I grinned at him.

He grinned back and said, "Nope. Been there; done that."

"So can we talk now?"

"Not until you open up the door to galley and get our two box lunches and a diet coke for me and whatever you want to drink." I pushed my seat back and made my way to the galley area and served the captain his lunch. The deli sandwiches were superb.

As we were near altitude Josh nodded and pointed outside my window. A couple of thousand feet below us a Continental Airlines passenger jet swept by on a path perpendicular to ours. I grinned again. This was so cool.

I said, "I asked about your philosophy on life, love and happiness, or something like that. We got sidetracked and I'd still like to hear it."

"Tall order," he said. "I have thought about it when you weren't otherwise distracting me -- which has become most of the time in a very nice way. Let me talk about it -- unless I have to talk to ATC -- and then you can ask questions."

I nodded.

Josh began, "OK, first about family. I think my family is important -- I feel close to my brother and sisters and we all talk at least once a week -- some times three or four times a week, so they must feel that way too. A lot of our talk is about the foundation but we are open about how we feel about each other and I feel we are supportive. There are no hidden feelings, although I feel guilty for hiding my social status. If I think Van, my brother, is being a dork I tell him and vice versa. That, by the way, is why they're all riding me so hard about being my age without a serious girlfriend.

The headphones squawked and a voice said, "Citation One Bravo Foxtrot, contact Cleveland Center on one-three-two-decimal-two-five, good day."

Josh's voice immediately answered, "Over to Cleveland for Bravo Foxtrot, Good day Boston." I watched Josh push a button and heard his voice again; "Cleveland, Citation One Bravo Foxtrot with you at flight level four-zero-zero." ATC responded and the radio went quiet again.

Josh picked up the thread of his comments about life; "I guess I should preface all of this by saying that I think you have to like yourself first. If you don't like who you are, fundamentally, I don't think you can have good relationships with anyone. I don't mean you have to be narcissistic, but you do have to believe that you're fundamentally OK."

He went on, "As far as relationships, I'm jaded by what I've seen around me and how I think things should work. Divorce rates and break-ups seem to be the norm, at least for a lot of people. The way we conceive of marriage or man-woman relationships just doesn't work. I think I might know why, but it'll be a reach for you I'm sure."

"Try me," I said.

"Well, we've been programmed to be monogamous -- only couples allowed. I think that's an artificial rule someone five thousand years ago thought up to control the abuse of women or to stabilize the tribe or something. The idea is outmoded today."

"Why is it outmoded?" I asked, curious about where this was going.

"Well, how many people could you love at once?" Josh asked.

"No fair," I replied, "there are different kinds of love -- parent, child, family, friend, lover, just to toss out a few."

"No, stick with 'lover' because that's where the kind of relationships we're talking about happens. The rest are nice -- even necessary, but how many people could you love?"

I thought for a minute and said, "In theory I could have several lovers at the same time. Whether I'd want to or could handle all the interactions is debatable."

Josh said, "Just assume you could. You could have a serious relationship with more than one person -- two, three, possibly four before you got stressed out. So why would you do this? What would you get from the other people that you don't get from your 'one'?"

I responded, "I'm assuming we love each other and that they'd be different people. Our interactions would be different. They'd see the world differently from each other. They'd each like different things and come at problems differently."

"So if you are going to grow, evolve and personally develop there might be some significant advantage to being in love with more than one person?"

I nodded slowly agreeing with his thesis.

"Now, I toss this in for free, do all the people that you love have to be men?"

"No, definitely not," I replied.

"Sexual relationships?" he asked.

"In your philosophy it would be 'whatever works', right? Men or women." I said.

Josh nodded and asked, "Have you?"

I nodded. "Once, in college. It was more an experiment that any type of flaming love affair, although we both learned and grew as a result. I've heard other people call it being a LUG." Josh looked puzzled; I explained, "Lesbian until graduation," I explained. He laughed.

"Did you date?"

"Oh I was Miss Social Butterfly in high school and college. I got more serious in graduate school. Except for one college roommate a few times, I am pure heterosexual. My dalliance with her let me postpone having a serious boy-girl relationship at the time." I paused and added, "Go back to your philosophy."

Josh thought for moment as he adjusted a few controls on the jet. He went on, "I like the idea of polyamory -- a loving group of people that have negotiated their intimate life together. Their sensitive to the currencies they 'pay' each other with. You can't be jealous; that's a learned emotion anyway. You can't 'own' another person; you deal with others in adult-adult relationships. There's no mandated exclusivity. You have to start on that premise and then you can built a relationship or family of relationships."

He went on, "Everyone is committed to everyone else's joy and growth. Every day you look out for the others and ask yourself how can I love this person today ... and this person ... and this person? You do things to keep the magic in the whole extended family. You take pleasure in watching the others you love being pleasured. And if there's conflict your first thought is how can we create a 'win' for both of us?

The radio squawked, "Citation One Bravo Foxtrot contact Chicago Center on one-three-two-decimal-five." Josh acknowledged the handoff and called into the new air traffic control center.

Josh reached across the cockpit and took my hand. He brought it to his mouth and kissed my palm and closed my fingers around it then set my hand back in my lap. I know I blushed at his tender gesture.

He said, "Let's talk about religion and spirituality, because to me they're part of my life philosophy. We touched briefly on them at dinner -- or was it coffee? Anyway, I was raised in what I call middle protestant, went to Sunday school and did the whole church school thing. In the end I tossed out most of what I learned."

"Why's that?" I asked. "What takes its place?"

"Well those lessons all taught me about a God that was 'out there' -- outside me and outside everyone. That God had a touchy personality too. He -- and I mean 'He' -- could be vengeful or He could decide whether or not to answer your prayers. Pretty arbitrary, and a touch sexist. You'd better be good or else!"

"What about Jesus and the Holy Trinity?" I asked.

"There's a growing body of evidence that Jesus as he is taught to us in our churches is the largest and most accepted fictional masterpiece of all time. There were at least sixteen other similar people or myths before him that had the same characteristics that we attribute to 'the man,' for instance, the immaculate conception and virgin birth, wise men, born in a stable, miracles and healing, crucifixion and rising from the dead. His history appears to be fabricated, most likely at the Council of Nicea in the year 325. We know the Trinity was created then as well in a purely political move by Rome to garner the support of the eastern orthodox churches. By the way, some of the other deities that came before Jesus include Odin, Osiris, Buddha, and Krishna. There's a longer list. Further, there's evidence that at the time of the biblical Jesus there were several other men named Jesus that had the same powers -- healing, ability to preach to the crowds about the true nature of man, and so on. An increasing number believe the stories of Jesus in the Bible actually refer to multiple people. So in a nutshell, I became a skeptic."

"Wow," I uttered at his revelation.

Josh went on, "That said, some of the statements in the Bible and scrolls attributed to Jesus have been dramatically misinterpreted by most of mankind. He told us that God was infinite and dwelled within us, and that we could do anything he did and even more. The whole idea of what you reap so shall ye sow is still pretty valid too."

"Say that all a different way," I asked.

He said, "OK, try this. God is infinite -- everywhere. Ergo there is no devil or hell. God is 'in' us -- we are of God and God is of us. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. We co-create our lives with the God force that is within us. All the rest follows. When we don't listen to that voice within we create less than optimal lives for ourselves -- our own hell, if you will."

"There's more," I questioned.

"Oh yes, lots; for instance the law of attraction and some of the other universal laws. Mostly they boil down to what you give returns to you. If you give love guess what you get in return?" He turned to me.

I smiled and whispered, "Love."

"If you keep thinking negative thoughts -- war, sickness, sin, death -- guess what you get a lot of in your life?"

"All of the above," I answered.

We were both silent for a moment. Josh then said, "See. You get the idea," Josh said. He thought for a minute and asked, "Tell me about you and exercise?"

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers