Temporary Girlfriend: Honeymoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

The 'album' unfolded almost in a storyline of seduction, foreplay and then penetration in a wide variety of positions. After fifty or sixty photographs the scene shifted again to one of obvious after glow, my creamy pussy proof-positive of our climaxes.

The music ebbed and Jeremy stepped forward again in the dim light, "Of course, we took more photographs for other more advanced albums as well. So here are Volumes Three and Four, if you will." He stepped aside and the classical music rose to match the scenes again.

This time the scene shifted and Alex and I made love again. Visible in the photographs were our tongues and genitals pleasing one another, fingers penetrating, and the shadows and curves of our sexy bodies as we made love. As the photos projected on the screen I went and cuddled in the overstuffed chair with Alex, pulling our tops from our bodies so I could stroke her chest; then we shed everything so we could touch each other unimpeded. Other clothing in the room seemed to come off too.

A scene shift brought Josh into a threesome with Alex and me. Highly erotic shots of his cock buried in Alex's cunt, moist with her nectar as I licked, made half the room groan in sexual frustration that they weren't immediately copulating with someone. I watched as a nude Amy moved to my husband and sank her pussy down on Josh's steel rod. He grasped her breasts from behind as she started to slowly ride his cock.

Another scene shift occurred on the television screen and the threesome became a foursome; including Jeremy's remarkable photographs of his long cock deep in my pussy and then barely penetrating in the next, his mushroomed head all but breaking contact with my skin. I reached past Alex's shoulder and stroked his hardening cock through his thin shorts.

Somehow he'd captured shots of all of us fucking, lined up along our living room sofa in Boston, and then obviously changing partners multiple times for variety in our lovemaking. The last few photographs showed a progression of cum flowing from cocks into pussies, across breasts, into mouths, and even being shared between Alex and me. The scene shifted to some flowers on our coffee table and then faded as the classical music ended.

The silence in the room gave way to a standing ovation for Jeremy and Alex and their photographic work. They bowed their now nude bodies.

"Wait!" he said, "There's more! While we were doing the still photographs we also had a video camera running most of the time. Now I haven't been able to edit this as much as I'd like but I wanted to share it with you all such as it is."

He looked at the assemblage of half-naked horny people in the room and added, "Fucking while you watch this video is permitted and will be taken by the film crew as a positive gesture that you like the film." We laughed and I pulled down Jeremy's shorts and maneuvered him into my lap as the film began.

As I fondled Jeremy's rising cock I watched the others forming pairs. Soon everyone had a partner.

The video started with me seductively disrobing for Jeremy. I remembered that morning a week or so earlier when I'd found him before anyone else had awoken and we'd fucked. Now here was that complete erotic scene captured for posterity as I mouthed his cock, deep throating his rod, and then mounting him on our sofa. The fuck was memorable in particular because of my stream of 'dirty' talk to him, mostly telling him how excited I felt to be able to fuck Alex's husband and how I hoped that Josh's cock was right that moment buried deep in Alex's pussy. These weren't forbidden acts, just something we were doing to satisfy each other's lust and to bring joy to the moment.

The scene shifted when Alex and Josh joined the party and then escalated again to more orgasms. Somewhere along the line Alex and I took turns lapping the cum our partners had left in our vaginas; usually we shared our discoveries.

Around the viewing room the slap of bodies together started to add to the erotic situations portrayed on the video. Even Jeremy and I started to grind into one another as the film progressed. Further, I found it such a turn on to be able to look around the room at seven couples in various stages of making love. I think, at heart, every one of us is an exhibitionist; the shows being put on for the benefit of the others boggled the mind.

The scene on the television eventually shifted to Josh and my bedroom. A long scene rolled by where I rode Jeremy's muscular body, my eyes closed and my body focused on extracting my pleasure from him. I came multiple times, a precursor to what Alyssa taught us this week.

Next the television screen lit up with a close up of Josh's cock stroking in and out of Alex's ripe pussy. As he pumped into her, Alex's fluids flowed from her body. I could actually smell her body sex, then I realized that Alex and Doug were fucking right next to me. I reached over and inserted my hand between them, stroking and tickling Alex's clit to heighten her sensations.

On screen, Josh orgasmed into Alex's steaming pussy. Alex ejaculated too, a small jet of girl juice coating the two bodies. Josh pulled away after filling her pussy and the camera zoomed in on Alex's pussy showing a rivulet of cum slowly oozing from her vagina and then running across her thigh towards the bed covers. The scene faded to black ending the tape.

The scene in the room did not change, however. Bodies still pumped into other bodies, and moans and groans were heard from one end to the other.

Then the orgasms started to arrive. Stacy surprised me by being the first to cum. On the cushy carpeting, David nestled behind her with his long cock solidly buried in her tunnel. Every stroke and twitch we could watch ... and did. Stacy's breasts were swollen from the pregnancy and David took delight in fondling and holding them as he pumped in her body and then as the two of them wallowed in the after glow of their climaxes.

Josh and Amy climaxed, Amy falling back onto Josh's body as he embraced her and kissed her neck and shoulders from her back. Amy looked so 'right' with Josh; I had a fleeting thought of her moving back to the U.S. from Paris and moving in with us. I'd like that and I know Josh would.

A wave of orgasms trickled across the room with bodies in many different positions and sounds coming from couple after couple. I thought how beautiful the act of lovemaking is – regardless of time, circumstance, position, or inclination. Making love is an act of unity and spiritual achievement. Alyssa was right; I hoped I'd see her again – soon.

Josh and I again snuck away from the others after Jeremy's slide show and movie. We went down to the beach and walked, in the nude, for a while. When the urge struck, I lay back in the soft sand and Josh penetrated into me. Over his shoulder and with his knowledge, I merged with some unknown constellation and then soared across the Universe. Josh, too, entered a blissful state. I returned to earth awash in Josh's cum; further, I had apparently jetted my girl juice across his body in my orgasmic state.

After we cooed and cuddled we swam in the warm Sea then walked back to the Villa and went to bed, our nude bodies loosely wrapped around each other beneath the slowly churning ceiling fan.

I awoke the next morning to someone eating my pussy. I could tell it was a female and by process of elimination I figured out that it was my sister Amy. I finally blinked my eyes opened and verified my guess.

"To what do I owe the honor of this occasion?" I asked in a sleepy, just waking up, voice.

"Just I love you and I want to be close to you again," she said. Her tongue dove onto my clitoris and she thrust three fingers into my slot. I moaned loudly.

"But I'm not quite ready to return the favor," I stammered out and trying to reach for her attractive face. "I'm just waking up – and in a wonderful way I might add."

"No reciprocity required. Just lie back and enjoy this. Sometime you can return the favor – or Josh can." Josh lay next to me on his stomach apparently oblivious to the pleasure Amy delivered to me.

I allowed myself to drift with her attentions and then I knew an orgasm grew near. "Amy, I'm going to cum very soon. Don't stop. Oh, ... please ... don't ... stop!" I barely got the words out when deep inside my body I felt a sudden warmth and spasm that radiated outward, ending right at my clitoris and Amy's tongue.

"Oooooooooooh Amieeeeeeeeeeeeee," I moaned. "I love you. I love you. I love you."

Amy came up and let me hold her in my arms. "Oh thank you," I told her as we kissed. "Do I have morning breath?"

"Your fine," she said, kissing back. After a silent moment as I savored the event she'd just delivered, Amy said, "Sis, I love you. I don't want our sexual times together to end. I've so enjoyed the past week – has it only been a week? I hope you feel the same way."

"Don't worry Darling," I told her. "I'm here for you always in every way you can imagine."

"There's something else," Amy said. "I've really fallen for Greg. I think he feels the same way. I mean when we haven't been off with someone else we've been together. He's such a special person and has so many great traits. Am I crazy? Is he as good as he appears to be?"

"Oh, Amy," I said, hugging her to me. "I hoped the two of you would 'click.' I love Greg and yes, he is all he appears to be and more. If I make a list of all the traits you'd want in a guy, Greg's got them, just like Josh. Plus, I think he can handle the emotions that being at a week like this can evoke without being overwrought."

"I'm so taken with him that I might ask for reassignment back to the U.S. from Paris. What do you think about that?"

"I think the whole world would rejoice to have you closer to us all," I told her.

"Then I'm going back and wake him up and tell him," Amy said almost asking for permission from me.

"Go for it," I told her. She stood, her nude form that of a goddess, and left the room.

Josh said in a clear voice from his sleep position, "I'd be very happy if she came back to the States. She can come visit us anytime."

"I'm glad you like my sister," I told him as I slipped into his open arms.

"No, I love your sister," he said with a grin. "And I'd like to love her many more times too."

The two of us made love again that morning.

I wore a bikini bottom to breakfast, in part to stem the flow of semen from my lower orifices. Several of the others were up and we availed ourselves of the wonderful assortment of fresh foods that had been left for our daytime meals. Soon Fiona and I had whipped up omelets for everyone with bacon and sausages on the side.

We all wiled away the day as we had the one before. Four guys went golfing; a couple of the other women went shopping.

Stacy came and got me in mid-afternoon; I'd been reading beside the pool. She said, "Key family meeting on the beach in ten minutes." Now that piqued my curiosity so I sashayed down the stone stairway at the appointed time, joining Katelyn and Fiona around the lower swimming pool.

"What gives?" I asked as I sat beside the others on one of the large loungers.

Stacy said, "I need your advice and counsel before Ray and David get back from golf with the others."

We nodded. Fiona asked, "Advice about what?"

"I've really fallen for David – I mean big time, my heart beats faster, palms go cold kind of fallen. I'm in love and I know he loves me; I mean really, really loves me. He loves my 'bump' too – my Megan." She shot me a grin knowing I was an obvious soft touch for my soon to be born niece.

Stacy went on, "Now, I don't want to leave Ray or Fiona, but I love David. Am I nuts? What should I do?"

Fiona tossed her head back and laughed, "Oh, my Darling, Stacy. I love you so." She pulled Stacy next to her on the chaise they were on and kissed her.

Katelyn and I laughed too. Finally, Fiona said the words we were all thinking, "Have David join the three of you. He likes even loves Fiona too. He's a pal with Ray. He does work about 500 miles away but I'm sure you'll figure out a solution to that. Just ask him."

Katelyn and I nodded our concurrence with the suggestion.

Stacy looked shocked. "I never thought I could have my cake and eat it too – so to speak," she gave a lewd grin. "Do you think he'd buy it?"

"You won't know until you ask?" I said, "But I do suggest you talk to Ray first." She agreed.

We swam in the Caribbean, Stacy sitting in the sand letting the gentle waves break over her engorged stomach. I stood and laughed with the others at her plight as a wave broke over her belly. She replied, "I'm teaching Megan to get used to the water."

Two hours later I saw Stacy waylay Ray as he came back from the golf game, pulling him off to their bedroom for a private time. Fiona, Katelyn and I smiled at one another. The pair didn't reappear for almost two hours and Stacy had that 'just fucked' look about her as well as a smile on her face. Ray looked pretty happy too.

The cocktail hour arrived only this time the four pilots amongst us opted out from drinking alcoholic beverages. This was our last night on St. Marteens and we'd all be departing in our aircraft the next morning.

As we sat around nursing some Diet Cokes, I watched Stacy lead David away from the group and back down the stairway to the beach. The sky was awash with reds and oranges as the sun set. Josh, Ray and Carl got the large grill going and soon we started preparing various elements of our cookout meal.

Steaks eventually went on the grill. The attractive odor of grilled beef filled the patio and wafted everywhere within two hundred yards. I thought Stacy and David should appear momentarily to see what we were cooking. I was wrong.

We saved them food but the rest of us started to eat at the huge long table that seated all fourteen of us. Two seats were empty.

Eventually as we were finishing, David and Stacy appeared. I knew she'd been successful in recruiting him to a new foursome; she had a smile from ear to ear as well as that freshly fucked look again. David looked pleased too.

Fiona stood and went to David and kissed him deeply and with great meaning. She hugged him. I heard her welcome him to their family. Ray was there too with a bear hug and a strong handshake. The rest of us lined up to congratulate the two of them – the four of them.

David said, "I have so many questions. I don't even know some of the questions to ask. I do know this feels so right to be doing this and I love Stacy so ... and Fiona ... and Ray ... and all of you." He and Stacy both had tears in their eyes as they hugged again.

*

The fourteen of us stood between the two jets hugging and kissing each other. Two linemen stood ready to assist us in leaving the ramp area at St. Marteen's airport, amazed at the intimacy we all shared with each other as we kissed and hugged goodbye. Eventually we broke apart, whispered our love for each other once more, and boarded one of the two jets.

Greg and David's Learjet filled with Stacy, Fiona, Ray, Carl, Katelyn, Beth and Doug. I watched from the pilot-in-command seat as David waved to us one last time and folded up the electric stairs and secured the door. We waited while they started their engines and ran through their checklists and then left the pad to taxi to the runway for takeoff.

Josh sat in our co-pilot's seat. In the back of the plane were Amy, Jeremy and Alex. Jeremy and Alex would catch an evening red-eye back to London that night. Amy would spend a few more days in New Hampshire with our parents before spending a night with us and flying back to Paris.

The radio came alive in my headset, "Citation, November-Four-Eight-Gulf (our tail number), Clearance Delivery." Josh replied and they started again, "November-Four-Eight-Gulf is cleared to Bravo-Echo-Delta airport in the United States, via RNAV Direct Juliet-Alpha-Xray, Direct. Vectors after departure. Expect Flight Level 410 five minutes after. And you are cleared to taxi to Runway 09; hold short landing traffic." I let Josh repeat the clearance back to them as I set up the radios with the correct frequencies and put the waypoints in the Global Position System.

We taxied to the runway and went through our checklists. I found my confidence returning now stronger than ever. Josh and I smiled at each other and he reached over and gave me a loving squeeze of my right shoulder. We watched a Boeing 757 sweep into a landing, roll-out, and then taxi towards the commercial terminal.

The radio came alive again, "November-Four-Eight-Gulf cleared for take-off. After take-off, turn to flight plan route and cleared to Flight Level 410. Contact departure on one-two-eight-decimal-niner-five after clearing one-thousand." Josh repeated the instructions back as I revved up the engines and started to taxi the last few feet to position the plane on the runway.

I took a quick look back at our passengers. Alex was already asleep. Jeremy and Amy were holding hands. Amy gave me a thumbs up gesture of support and confidence with a big smile.

The Citation turned to the runway heading and then we started our roll down the 7,070-foot runway. We soared flawlessly into the air well before the end and I repeated the climb-out checklist from memory.

As we cleared through ten thousand feet on a nearly cloudless day I gestured for Amy to come up and join us in the jump seat. She came and sat, asking us to explain in detail each of the flight instruments and radios. She seemed fascinated with everything we showed her.

"You know I wouldn't mind becoming a pilot," she told us as we eventually made our turn nearly eight miles high over Jacksonville. "Maybe Greg will teach me how to fly."

The End

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers