Temporary Position

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah... Ahhhh... Cici is so happy to be such a good drone!" B413-B's normally catlike smile flashed into a more personable, bright configuration, and Cici's smile deepened. Wordlessly, he lifted them, Cici's legs automatically wrapping around B413-B's hips, and he began escorting Cici back to her resting pod. They had been given leeway in deciding the intensity of the arousal during the rest cycle, and B413-B decided on "low." Drones were configured for service, it was true, but a large part of efficiency was knowing a drone's limit, and B413-B had learned well over their three months of service.

This was, perhaps, a duty B413-B could get used to. They certainly found pleasure in it.

Service Week 26, Day 4, Hour 8: B413-B, B413-A (Designation "Bee")

"Your term of service is almost over, B413-B, Bee." Both drones nodded. They were very pleased, because they had never dropped below 1% efficiency deviation. They had been, in every sense of the word, good drones. And, while their masks had remained silent about their orders, they understood that this was a reward. A final reward. All of the Masters were designated Staff, and they were applauding. The Master who had spoken was designated "Elizabeth", or "Liz", and she was beaming as she continued.

"As a recognition of your reward, I spoke personally with management, and they have not only agreed to give you a bonus for your two quarters, they have also agreed that, after your term has ended, you will have the option to return at a later date. This offer isn't extended commonly, so I hope you appreciate the gesture." They did, and they bowed, respectfully, to all present. But there was still more.

"Finally, because I find you both pleasurable, I wish to personally reward you both. So while the staff are going to enjoy you, the only one personally enjoying you is me." She unbuttoned her shirt with one hand, her skirt unclasped with the other to reveal some artfully ripped stockings, and she stood between them. "Lift me up and fuck me, while they watch and cum all over us." B413-B was happy to comply, grasping her round buttocks as she spread her pussy, leaning back on Bee, and they pushed their way inside, to Liz's happy gasp. Bee was next, cupping and lifting Liz's breasts for B413-B to lick, thrusting between her spread cheeks. The staff looked on, and the blush markers on both the drones deepened, and, feeling Liz already wet, B413-B started thrusting their hips forcefully, tongue extruding to rapidly slap and cup Liz's nipples with their tongue, alternating as she bounced between them, her head thrown back. "Aah, ohhh, fuck, fuck, you're such rough drones, pounding my poor pussy... Ahhhhh, and my ass, make me sore, I want my coworkers to cum over us all so hard, so bad... Ohhhh!"

The staff were masturbating furiously, and the compliments, the catcalls, were equally shared between the three partners. B413-B's thighs were dripping with pre-cum, theirs and hers, and Bee's head was also thrown back, an O of pleasure lighting the mask fitting the needy, horny moans they were making. There was no need for words now, and none of the trio felt they needed them. Just animal cries, almost coherent mewlings of need and lust, and, between B413-B and Bee, Liz's mouth was wide open, her eyes rolled back as she was fucked, bouncing between the two synchronised thrusts. The staff were almost universally the first to cum, and, as the men got close, they stood, showering their seed over the trio, staining their leathers and their skin with thick drops. The women came onto the sheets of the nearby beds, occasionally rushing forward to grind themselves to orgasm against the bodies of the two drones, some licking Liz's cum stained breasts.

And then, with a final bounce, Liz clutched B413-B tightly, and screamed out her pleasure as they both filled her, collapsing into B413-B's arms before they laid her, gently, on one of the beds. And they returned to their place, and awaited new orders.

Report to resting pods for final cleaning, immediately proceed to conversion tables on completion.

They were good drones. They would obey.

Service Completion Day, Week 26, Day 6.

The two sat in the small interview room that they had started in, and they were both looking down, faces flushed. They had remembered everything, and, just as importantly...

"Oh, you're embarassed about that? Don't be, it was my choice. And if it weren't for the rules of my employment, I'd take down your numbers so I could do it again." Liz was smiling broadly, and they briefly looked up at her in shock. "Oh, yes, sometimes staff partake, because everyone has sexual needs, and since every drone has consented to both the acts and being there... Well, why not?" They kept staring, and she flushed. A little. Recovering, she smiled. "So, I'm sure you have questions. And I assume you'll have a few more after I hand you your invoices, which are... Here... And here, Alex.

Looking down, their eyes widened. Tiffany was the first to speak "That... That's a bonus? That's..." Liz grinned.

"Yes, that is a further 3 months' salary. Management had quite a few good reports about your work, so it wasn't hard to get that, and this..." She handed over another sheet, that they folded into their pockets. Less surprise there, as it had only been a few (subjective) hours ago that they'd heard about that. "...As noted, you're welcome to come back. And that's not often offered, although we do specifically ask that you take at least another 6 months before you try again, if you want to." She clasped her hands between her thighs, and leaned forward a little. "Now, I'm sure you have questions. Fire away, it won't be anything I haven't heard before."

After a brief glance between themselves, Tiffany was the first to speak. "Ummm... Even though we remember everything, we're..." Alex nodded, and she continued "Well, we both distinctly remember cumming, and we were... Well, I know I haven't got a dick, and Alex is cis too, so... How did we both get the experiences we did? And... Oh... How were we so uninhibited about it all? Did you..." Liz held up a hand to stop her, and she closed her mouth and waited.

"I'll answer your second question first, Tiffany, because it lets me get another question you may have answered too. Essentially, while we suppress inhibitions, and can subliminally suggest an increase in overall libido (reinforced over the period), which explains the lack of inhibition, we also ask you to fill out that preference form for a very good reason... Specifically because we can't affect a preference that isn't already there, and to try and do so has been proven, in the early days of our research, to cause neurological and psychological problems. So, in a very real sense, we do this to ensure our temporary employees are kept safe. Likewise, people who ignore the boundaries are permanently barred, and heavily fined." She chuckled "As to the first... Do you really wanna know?"

Alex was the one to answer "It... It felt so weird, but both of us agreed it wasn't unpleasantly different. Is there a psychological aspect to that, too?" Liz cupped her chin, thoughtfully.

"Weeeelll... Yes... And no. On the one hand, the actual physical sensation is simply clever technology. An inductive process, as opposed to an invasive one, combined with, effectively, a sex toy. You were conditioned to to notice anything unimportant, and so... You never noticed when one of them was attached. Or two, in the case of Tiffany." Tiffany thought for a second, remembered that, and goggled. "Gender preference wise, you're both nonbinary, right?" They nodded. "That's how. Again, we aren't able to seriously change preferences, and that includes gender identity. We also confirm the specific bounds while you're in a hypnotic state, to ensure we don't induce dysphoria on top of anything else. Anything else?"

Tiffany looked at Alex, and Alex looked back, both flustered more than they had been before. And then they both turned, Alex taking the lead. "What if we asked for your number?" Liz sighed. Well, best to let them down gently...

"Sorry, while the both of you were very enjoyable indeed, I have to say again, relations with past employees is strictly forbidden off the job. Still, I'm extremely unlikely to be laid off any time in the next ten years, so if you do return, I'll make time for you in my busy schedule." She artfully cocked her head and grinned. They looked doubtful at that, and Liz didn't blame them, because not everyone wanted to come back, and pretty much everyone who was offered was unsure, at first. But they looked about ready to leave regardless, so she hastened to finish. Handing a pair of cards to them, she spoke more softly.

"Now, obviously, even with everything being within your preferences, and even with us having taken the best care we could with your safety, there's always a margin of error, and so we offer counselling, free of charge, should you feel you need it. And, of course, if you feel the need for financial recompense for any lingering effects, we don't ask questions, because we understand that it's an experience very few have, and not everyone knows how to deal with it." They nodded, and tucked the cards into their trousers. Standing to leave, they nodded to Liz, and shook her hand. Alex was the last to speak.

"Thank you very much for asking for that bonus... We... We'll definitely consider visiting you again, even if it may take some time for us to..." Liz nodded, understanding.

"Take your time, and enjoy your freedom. We were happy to help."

The door closed, and, afterward, Liz sank into the chair. She may hate her job sometimes, but, when she could do a good turn, she was more comfortable with it. Besides, she mainly hated it because she had to hold back on explaining things before they finished, because...

...Well, who could truly understand it, if they hadn't gone through it?

12