Temporary Romance Becomes Permanent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

"Oh, Jimmy," she murmured. That's wonderful, and you're wonderful. I think I need to cum!"

His grin grew even wider, but Jimmy didn't say anything, and his happy face disappeared between her legs again. Seconds later, she felt her inner lips being gently parted while the tip of his tongue started at the lower end of her dripping slit. Except for her clit, she thought of that area as the most sensitive part of her body, and the touch of his tongue there started her pussy fucking even more strongly against his mouth.

Jim reveled in the feel of Nicky's pussy trying to wrap itself around his face, while his tongue slowly moved up her adorable pink slit. He dipped his tongue into the precious hole that was the source of all the delicious juices that had been delighting his taste buds, and probed the tip against the soft edges. In no hurry at all, but wanting to reach the apex, his tongue had to stop when he encountered a soft barrier.

He raised his head and saw what resembled a lovely, iridescent pink pearl, but he knew it was Nicky's clit that was so swollen it had completely crowded its way out from under its protective hood. As beautiful as the soft gem was to his eyes, he knew it would be even better to his mouth. Jim avidly enveloped it in his mouth, with his lips forming a seal at the base, and started sucking and licking as he had on her precious nipples a few minutes earlier.

"Yes! Oh, yes, yes!" Nicole cried out as she felt Jimmy's mouth surrounding her clit. Less than a minute later: "Oh! Oh!" she warbled ecstatically as she started cumming.

Her thighs squeezed his head, and her ass started bouncing up and down on the mattress while her arms flailed the bed. Nicky's legs swung wildly from side to side, throwing off all the bedcovers, but neither of them cared about that. She was completely in a state of euphoria, and he was more interested in clinging to her thighs and enjoying the wild ride as she yanked him all over the bed. While his head was a willing prisoner of Nicky's wildly oscillating legs, he kept his mouth securely clamped onto her clit and continued sucking while his tongue never slowed in its licking.

For as long as she was in the throes of cumming, she continually whispered the name of the man whose mouth had brought about that fabulous condition. When Nicky climaxed, all her muscles clenched and her back arched as she rammed her pussy for an ultimate into Jimmy's face. After her orgasm, she sagged back onto the bed, seeming to melt into a pink and blonde and creamy white puddle.

That was Jim's chance for the feast that he knew awaited him. Nicky's legs released their grip, but remained draped over his shoulders, and he started licking all the fresh nectar from her body, once again starting with the soft insides of her thighs. He continued with her crotch and from all over her pussy until he had every drop, even sucking the very freshest juices directly from the adorable pink hole that was their source. When he was through, he slid up to lie beside Nicky. She rolled over onto her side; he slipped behind her there, with his arms circling her waist, and they lay in silence like a pair of spoons while she caught her breath and rested from her momentous orgasm.

Nicky was the first one to break the intimate silence. "Jimmy, that was just incredible," she murmured to the man whose mouth had just brought her to such a fabulous climax. "I've never felt anything like it."

"You're the incredible one," he whispered into her ear.

They lay in bed, snuggling together for a few more minutes. The strenuous activity of the previous night and of the morning were making both of them hungry, and Nicky was the first to mention getting a bite to eat in order to keep up their strength.

"I've already eaten the most delicious thing ever," she turned her head to whisper to him between soft kisses. "But I think I need something more substantial. Can you hear my stomach growling?"

Jimmy could, and he could hear his own internal organs calling for sustenance too. "I think you're right. We both need something a little more solid."

The two lovers got out of bed and headed for the kitchen. All the shades and curtains were drawn, so they had plenty of privacy, and neither of them even thought of getting dressed. The only covering either of them wanted was the apron that Nicky wore when she fried the bacon and eggs, and she removed that before bringing the food to the table. While eating and drinking the coffee Jimmy had brewed, they sat on the same side of the table and giggled and fed each other. Their hands were also busy, fondling one another while watching Jimmy's cock getting fully erect and ready for the same kind of love-making that had been so great the night before and already that morning.

When they finished eating, neither of them even took the time to put the dishes in the sink, nor did they bother to make the bed again. The bottom sheet was still in place, and the rest of the covers would have just gotten in the way. Eagerly, the two young lovers mounted the bed from opposite sides and turned to wrap themselves into a warm embrace and begin kissing. They had the rest of the weekend to make up for the time they had not known each other and, they both tacitly hoped, the rest of their lives after that.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Jimmy and Nicky had, and will continue having, probably for the rest of that day and for a long time after that. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12