Temporary Wife

Story Info
Frank needs a wife so he borrows his neighbor's.
3k words
3.59
102.4k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers

My neighbor's are the Baxter's, Amanda and Billie. Billie is some computer geek that works for HI-Tech Computers and Amanda works part time in another office. I'll never understand why Amanda married him. He is a runt while she is beautiful. Her petite sexy body gives me a hard on every time I look at her. She has long chocolate brown hair that extends beyond her shoulders. But what I like best is her full lips. Her mouth is usually slightly open and with her sexy lips it's like she was made for sucking cock.

My name is Frank Hawkins and I now live alone. I was married to Kathy but she left me just because I used to slap her around a little when she got out of hand. That brings me to my current problem. My parents desperately wanted a grandchild. They were so happy when I got married; they wanted me to setup a trust fund for the kid so that he or she could attend the best of schools and one of the finest universities. They sent me money every month to put into the trust fund. I had better things to do with the money so I spent it.

Now they were flying in from the east coast to visit us. They had never seen Kathy because we eloped in Vegas, but I had sent them a few pictures. Now I needed a wife for a couple days because if they knew I was single again, they would cut off my money. That's where the Baxter's come in. Amanda looked close enough to Kathy they probably wouldn't know the difference.

When I was married we often hung out with them. We would go to dinner and a movie, or have backyard barbecues and play cards afterwards. Even after she ran out on me I hung around, often going over for dinner. I liked to flirt with Amanda and it used to make Billie jealous but Amanda didn't seem to mind.

Tonight when I went to dinner I was going to put my plan in operation. I told them my parents were coming for a couple days and if I didn't have a wife they would cut off my money. Billie thought I was a horrible man to deceive my parents that way, but Amanda giggled saying you're terrible.

"So here is the bottom line Billie, I need to borrow your wife for a couple days." I could see Billie starting to get upset so I quickly added, "Look it's perfectly innocent; I won't even touch her. I have bought a single bed for the master bedroom. I'll give your wife the double bed and I'll sleep in the single bed. "It's all pretend, like a game of charades. My parents send me a lot of money each month and I don't want to lose it. Do this for me and when it's all over I'll send you and your wife on a cruise. So, what do you say?"

"I, I don't know," Billie stammered. "It just seems so wrong to lie to your parents just to get a few bucks."

"Oh don't be such a stuffed shirt," Amanda answered, "and it's just for a couple days. I would like a cruise, wouldn't you? But Frank, you have to promise me, no sexy stuff."

"You have my word of honor."

So it was all agreed. Amanda would move in the day before my parents arrived. She would bring a lot of her clothes and some flowers and stuff to make it look like a women actually did live there. Amanda still had her wedding dress so I had her dress up in that and we went to a studio to have some "wedding pictures" taken. While the pictures were being developed we went to the mall. I wanted to buy some picture frames and a sexy little apron for Amanda and she bought a long thick bathrobe.

"I don't want you getting any ideas," she said.

Back at my house Amanda went into the bedroom to change out of her wedding dress and I followed her in. "Get out of here Frank, I'm changing my clothes. I kissed her hard on the lips and grabbed her ass, while pulling her tight against me. "Frank stop that you pervert; you've got some nerve trying to feel me up in my wedding dress, and Billie would be so mad if he knew you kissed me."

"Don't kid me, you liked it. Now get that wedding dress off or I'm going to rip it off. Either way I'm going to fuck that sweet little pussy of yours."

"Frank, you promised me you wouldn't try and have sex with me. That was the only reason Billie would allow this."

"Stop arguing with me. Get those clothes off or I'll have to rough you up a bit."

"Don't make me do this, it's not right."

"I'm running out of patience with you bitch. Get naked now or I'm going to slap you."

"Please Frank, no," but she started taking off her clothes.

"As soon as you strip, get down on your knees and suck my cock." With tears in her eyes she did as she was told. "Wait a minute before you start sucking, I have to take a piss." Her wedding dress was laying on the floor so I pissed all over it. "OK bitch, get started." This was what I wanted, Amanda on her knees trying her best to get me off in her mouth. "Look up at me when you suck. Don't you know a bitch should always look at the man she is sucking off?" I had intended to fuck her but her cock sucking was getting me so excited I knew I couldn't last so I grabbed her head, held it close to my groin and spewed my cum down her throat. She was part gagging and part coughing by the time I was through with her.

She got up and got dressed in jeans and a blouse but she didn't look at me. "Now behave yourself and Billie never needs to know about any of this."

That evening as she was starting to prepare my dinner I told her to make extra because I was inviting Billie over to have dinner with us. I could tell from the look on her face she wasn't pleased, but she didn't say anything. "Wear one of your short skirts and that sexy little apron I got you. I want you to look nice for Billie."

When Billie came over, he didn't look pleased either. "Since your wife is here I thought it would be nice to invite you over for a good home cooked dinner."

"That's not really necessary. I know how to cook."

I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner while both Amanda and Billie looked uncomfortable. They spoke very little so I had to do most of the talking. "Billie as you know my parents will be here tomorrow but I don't think Amanda acts like a loving wife. Amanda come here and kiss me." She came over and gave me a brief kiss on the cheek. "See what I mean; that doesn't look like a loving wife to me. Don't you think she would look more like a wife if she gave me a kiss on the lips?"

"I suppose so."

"OK Amanda, you heard your husband, give me a nice long kiss on the lips." If the fire in her eyes could burn, I would be scorched but she did it. I thought the least she could have done was give me a little tongue. I'll make her pay for that later.

Billie spoke up, "Look; I'm not feeling well so I think I'll go home."

After he left Amanda was mad at me. "Did you have to humiliate him that way?"

When she had cleaned up and washed the dishes she joined me in the den and we watched TV and had a few drinks. I knew she didn't drink much but she was drinking tonight because she knew what was coming next.

"Come on honey, I'm feeling horny so let's go to bed and fuck."

Amanda had resigned herself but she still had a little fight left in her. "I may have to sleep with you but don't call me honey."

"OK, I'll call you bitch; now get your ass upstairs, get in my bed and wait for me." I could tell she was going to say something but she changed her mind and went upstairs to my bedroom. I sat and had a couple more drinks. That should give her some time to worry about what I was going to do to her. When I did go to bed Amanda was pretending to be asleep. "Wake up bitch. I want you awake and trying your best to please me. I don't fuck corpses."

"Frank I'm not feeling well. I think I had too much to drink."

"Then next time you'll know better. Now get those fucking pajamas off, and tomorrow get your ass to the store and buy some sexy nightgowns. Now get ready to make me happy."

"Frank please wear a condom. My cycle is too uncertain for birth control pills to be effective, that's why I always make Billie wear a condom."

"You stupid girl, I don't wear condoms. If I knock you up you can send Billie over here to thank me for making him a daddy."

That was enough talking. I mounted her and thrust into her hard. I'm well endowed but she took me easily, her pussy was so wet. What I really wanted to do was get myself off fast and leave her frustrated, but after just a few strokes she was bucking her hips against me every time I thrust my cock in deep, and she had an orgasm before I could cum in her. It seemed like her orgasms were more intense when she was forced to do it. It was like she was not cheating on her husband or being unfaithful to him because she had no choice but to do it. When I did cum I pulled out right away because I could tell another orgasm was building in her.

The next morning when I woke up she was lying on her back with the sheets pulled up tight to her chin making sure I couldn't see any part of her body. "My parents are going to be here soon and I don't like your attitude. You had better start acting like my loving wife or I'm going to double up my belt and beat your ass."

My parents arrived shortly after lunch. After hugs and kisses all around my mother said Amanda looked just the same as her wedding pictures, the ones I had framed and put up in the living room. After dinner my parents complemented Amanda on her cooking, and told me how lucky I was to have a nice wife like her.

They went to bed early, tired after their long flight but Amanda and I stayed up and had a few more drinks. Amanda went to bed first and I joined her when I finished my drink. When I entered the bedroom Amanda was wearing this sexy short nightie so sheer I could see her nipples and the shadow of her pussy hair.

"Is this more to your liking," she said with a shy smile on her face.

"That's more like it." When I got in bed she held out her arms to kiss me but I went right to her tits. I sucked her nipples and she moaned. Even when I bit her a little too hard she would cry out a little but still held my head tight to her breasts. The feel of the soft silk and the hard nipple underneath was really turning me on.

I wanted to fuck her and shoot my cum deep in her pussy but I didn't want her to cum. I think a wife should concentrate on giving her husband maximum enjoyment without getting distracted by her own orgasms. Again I thrust into her hard being a little annoyed that I entered her so easily.

It had to be less than 3 minutes before I felt her getting ready to orgasm, so to prevent that I bit her neck. That had the exact opposite effect. She had a wild orgasm and her bucking and twisting had me shooting my load long before I wanted to; this wasn't the way I'd planned. I wanted to build up slowly to my cum and when she was close I wanted to shoot my load and pull out quickly leaving her frustrated.

The next day we all went to Knox Berry Farm, an amusement park not far from where I live. Amanda was now acting like the wife I expected. She often giggled or laughed and walked holding my arm.

That afternoon I invited Billie over for dinner after explaining to both he and Amanda the roles I expected them to play. When he arrived I told my parents he was our lonely next door neighbor. I said that Billie's wife had run off with another man, and since I felt sorry or him we often had him over for dinner. My mother was full of condolences for him, and even though he glared at me a few times he played his role and thanked my mother for her concern.

"I think he likes my wife too. I often see him looking at her with his big cow eyes. Amanda, why don't you make his day and go over and sit on his lap, and give him a nice big kiss. Now it was Amanda's turn to glare at me but she did it.

My mother said, "Tomorrow is our last day here in LA and we want to take you out to dinner and dancing. Billie seems like such a nice guy I'm sure one of you can find him a date for tomorrow, and we will all go out and have a good time."

"I know just the girl for him. I'll set it all up," I said with a grin.

That night we did our usual. After my parents went to bed we stayed up and had a couple drinks, then Amanda headed upstairs to get ready for me. Last night it was a red silk shortie nightgown, tonight it was a black one. "Would you like me to do what you made me do a couple nights ago?"

"And what was that?"

Blushing Amanda said, "Do you want me to suck you?"

"No Amanda, you're not a very good cocksucker. I want to blast my cum into your hot little cunt and make you pregnant. Now I want you to talk dirty to me because it turns me on."

"Frank I want you to fuck me."

"That's a good start but tell me more."

"I want you to fuck my pussy with your big cock."

"It's not a pussy it's a cunt, and tell me you love me."

"I love you Frank and I need your big cock in my cunt to make me happy."

Her soft hand slowly jerking my cock had me almost ready to cum before I even got into her. I just banged her hard and shot my cum deep in her belly. She was moaning as she came all over my cock. Damm it, I didn't want her to get any enjoyment out of this.

The next day, even though Billie protested he didn't want to go on a date, I told him it was too late. I had already made all the arrangements. I had paid a prostitute $300 to seduce him and spend the night with him and a private detective $200 to get the pictures.

I had a great night as I danced, hugged and kissed his wife right in front of him while the prostitute fondled his cock through his pants. When we got home my parents went to bed right away as they had an early morning flight. Amanda and I had our usual few drinks before going to bed but Amanda was feeling sorry for Billie. "I know I hurt him by dancing and kissing you. I could see it in his eyes."

I don't want to hear that shit. "Get up stairs and get your clothes off. I'm coming up in a minute and you had better be ready for me. When I got there she was lying on the bed in her red nightie. "Get on your hands and knees bitch; I want to fuck your ass."

"Frank please I've never done that."

"Good, I get a cherry ass. Now take this petroleum jelly and lubricate my cock." I enjoyed her hands gently stroking my cock trying to get it slippery all over. While I much preferred to fuck her pussy, I wanted to find a way to get myself off without giving her an orgasm.

"Now wiggle your ass and ask me to fuck you up the asshole and make it sound convincing." Then I enjoyed hearing her ask me to fuck her in the ass. I could not thrust in quickly the way I had the last 2 nights because she was too tight. As I worked my cock into her asshole I enjoyed hearing her whimpers. After a while of pushing into her, she started to push back against me. I don't think she was even aware she was doing that. I blew my load quickly again.

When I presented Billie with the evidence of his night of sin, I told him I was going to show Amanda the pictures and she would probably divorce him. When he pleaded with me not to do that I said, tell Amanda that you want me to go on the cruise with her because you get seasick, and I won't show her the pictures.

Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers