Temptation

Story Info
Allison is tempted by a strange "man".
2.1k words
4.45
20.8k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Allison; my daddy's a preacher so I grew up always being told to never follow temptation. Temptation comes in all different forms, mine came one Friday night after having some fun with my girls.

I just got home, and everything seemed alright. It wasn't until I'd gotten myself inside with the door locked that I felt it. The awful feeling that someone was watching me; I was completely frozen in my tracks trying to decide where the feeling was coming from. I just had to be imagining it; it was just paranoia, right? I was wrong.

Not a minute later till a pair of small blue eyes appeared in the corner, and the second I saw those icy blue eyes emerge I bolted up the stairs. I got maybe 5 seconds ahead of him before he hopped over the railing and gripped my wrist, delicately swinging me down and trapping me against his body. He was pretty well built, and only a few inches taller than me. My head fell perfectly below his chin, that's when he spoke, leaning closer and whispering right into my ear "Aww sweet, poor, Allison. You thought you could run from me? Your cute very cute, but the time for cuteness is over."

His voice was so calming almost like a song; it just came out and caressed me, making my whole body tingle slightly. As he spoke his hands started slowly sliding up and down my sides, still pinning me against him, but somehow massaging me softly. Leaning in he started to cover my neck in soft little kisses, still tracing his magical fingers up and down my sides, teasing me when he would briefly brush the side of my breast. I could feel it happening and it was almost like he could too, the warmth between my legs started to grow and I could feel my submissive side taking over. "No!" I screamed and tried to pull away, only to hear the taunting chuckle behind me.

He held me against him tighter, and kissed up my neck till his lips ran into my earlobe. He began sucking, and licking, it was fantastic...until BITE! A piercing bite that I felt from my earlobe all the way down to my toes. I screamed in pain and struggled to get away, only to fail again. The bite started to sting and I felt something wet drop onto my shoulder, I looked down to see it was blood. MY blood! And then a long pink tongue glided over my shoulder lapping at it. What was he? I turned to him with shocked wide eyes, and met his smile. "Ah yes, have you discovered my secret?"

Then that smile turned demented, with white fangs poking out. I'm sure my mouth dropped, for his face showed his appreciation of my fear. I was trapped, trapped with a vampire...they didn't even exist, but I was face to face with one. With that last thought he ripped a line down the front of my blouse, exposing my red lacy bra, "Ah red, red is my favorite color, were you expecting me?"

I was shaking, panicking, I had read stories like twilight where vampires had "relations" with humans, and well Bella almost died in like every book. That was not a situation I wanted to be in.

He then pulled my shirt off my shoulders and down my arms, letting it drop to the floor. His hands ran all across my stomach, circling my belly button with his finger then quickly pushing in it, making me jump. "Mmmm, a bit jumpy aren't you Allison? What are you afraid of?" I could just feel the smirk he had. His hands moved up until his hands cupped my breast and his fingers brushed inside the top lining of my bra, I took a sharp breath and began pushing closer up against his body in an attempt to avoid his touches; that earned me another laugh. "I'm not going to hurt you, just relax."

He continued moving his hands up until he was rubbing my shoulders, then I was twirled in his direction. That's when I got the courage to look up at him, and I was mesmerized.

He was gorgeous; his brown wavy hair flowed and rested right above his shoulder and his ice blue eyes, I'd always been a sucker for blue-eyed brunettes; such a gorgeous combination. While in my dazed state, I hadn't even realized he'd pulled my skirt down letting it drop to the ground with my blouse. It was curious, as I was admiring him, it seemed as he was doing the same. Taking me in, and noticing every feature.

Eventually I came to, and as I did he pulled me up on my toes and into him, forcing us to be nose to nose. My eyes were locked to his, his hands trailed down to my ass where he began moving my cheeks in circles. I knew I was gone, those eyes had me. They were so inviting, so peaceful; and when my arms came up to wrap around his neck, there was no going back.

He smiled and started moving up the stairs towards my bedroom. He walked so majestically. He had me practically hanging from him and I was never once shaken, and he strode into my bedroom as if he had been here many times.

My bedroom was both calming and exciting, with purple and fuchsia as its main colors. I like to think it explained my personality, calm and innocent, with a hint of spontaneous rebellion.

He gently laid me on the bed and kneeled over me, eyes lustfully focused on my red lacy bra and panties; I found myself blushing under that gaze. He laid himself over me and starting kissing my jaw, then he began to work down and lick at my neck. He kept moving farther down, till he reached my breast. His hands came up to move them, playing with them as if he was weighing them.

He pulled the arch in my back up a little so he could reach under and unclasp my bra. My breast spilled out of it bouncing against my chest. His eyes lit up and instantly he was down letting his teeth drag along the soft skin of my breast, tempting me with a slight pain. His lips wrapped around one of my nipples and his tongue flicked back and forth across the sensitive bud, now standing fully erect on my chest. His hands moved to my other nipple, as he pinched and pulled it softly, rolling it between his fingers; he was driving me wild.

My back was arched up trying to get my breasts closer to him, and the most obnoxious noises were escaping my lips; whimpers. The more time he focused on my breast the louder and higher pitched my whimpers became, I knew where I wanted him, where I was starting to need him. My hips rose up, giving him a hint as to where to go next, and he didn't disappoint.

He slid his body down mine, and before I knew it, he was positioned between my spread legs kissing and nipping at my stomach. His tongue circled my navel and then dipped in as his finger had done before, it gave me chills. My body was becoming frantic, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

His tongue had found the tip of my panties and he grabbed them with his teeth slowly pulling them down, his nose pushed up against my heated pussy. I couldn't focus on anything else, except how close he was; how I could feel his warm breathe against my needy flesh. Once he had successfully removed my panties he moved his tongue so it slid against my lips just enough to part them slightly. My whimpers were slowly turning to moans, low moans that expressed how badly I wanted him.

His hands moved up to cup my breasts once again, and to tease and roll my nipples; as his tongue started to push further between my lips. My arms reached down and gripped his hair, holding him to me; he let me grind my hips up to him for a little, before retaking control. Pinning my hips down with his upper arms, and starting a slow and tantalizing licking process, going up the inside of one lip and down the other, letting his tongue briefly brush against my swollen clit, before repeating the process. My body thrashed with need, begging him. He looked up at me, and instantly I knew what he was waiting for. He didn't want my body begging him; he wanted me, my words. He wasn't going to stop this until he had heard from me how much I needed and wanted him.

I'd love to pretend that I fought with myself over this, but I was so hot and flustered; I did need him, so badly. So the words just flowed out, "Please oh God...please? I don't know your name, but please give me what I need?" The second the words left my lips I felt the embarrassment hit, but then he lifted his head and smiled at me. "My name is Nathan, and all you have to do is tell me what you need."

I was frantic, I needed no more pushing, the words practically spilled out, "Oh please Nathan, please. Please go a little faster, let me cum for you. Fuck me, do anything you'd like, just please let me cum!" His lips wrapped around my clit and he began sucking hard, pulling it away from my body; letting his finger slide down to push between my lips and against my slit, just barely pushing through it. His finger pushed in and curled up rubbing a sweet spot that made me twitch, getting closer and closer; until I could take no more. My body exploded in sweet orgasm, an orgasm that rocked my world, hard.

Before I could even come down from my orgasm, he was on top of me, naked. His hard cock rubbing against my sensitive pussy, then in one push his entire length was buried deep in me. I'm pretty sure I started screaming, but his kisses silenced any noise I could make. His tongue pushed into my lips coaxing mine out to play; our tongues began dancing together as he let me adjust to his cock being so deep.

He then started slowly pounding in and out, and my God did it feel good. I couldn't help but moan as he went in and out, his cock brushing right along that sweet spot he had rubbed earlier. We started kissing rougher as my body bounced up to meet his thrusts. He noticed my efforts and started going harder and faster. The room was filled with wet slapping sounds, as our sex went on and on. It was heaven, my father had once told me I would know heaven when I saw it, well to hell with seeing it; I was feeling it.

My body was completely his, there was no fighting the sensations his cock was stirring in me; as he went harder it became apparent I was coming closer to the biggest orgasm of my life. My body was thrashing and rising up to him, begging him to pound harder and faster; he did.

He pounded my pussy so hard, harder than anyone had ever dared to, and then it hit. My body flailed and shook as my moans became screams of ecstasy, he pulled away from our kiss wanting to hear them. "OH MY NATHAN...YES, OH YES!! FUCK ME SO HARD, WITH YOUR PERFECT COCK, YES PLEASE, NATHAN YES!!" Tears sprang to my eyes as my body became overly sensitive, and yet he still was pounding into me, it seemed he was going harder and harder. He nuzzled his face against my neck and bit. He broke the skin and a slurping sound was audible along with my screams. In a few seconds his cum exploded into my aching pussy, and I had passed out.

I awoke freshly cleaned with Nathan lying beside me, embracing me. He stared into my eyes as they opened and whispered, "You are mine now Allison; I will take care of you, and you will take care of me." With that he hugged me closer and told me to sleep some more, I'd need it for what was about to come. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as I started to wonder what my father would say if he could see me now.