Temptation

Story Info
Her boyfriend can't say no - & she doesn't want to!
1.4k words
3.27
68.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccat99
ccat99
42 Followers

My heels clicked along the pavement as I walked with my boyfriend James. We had just seen an incredible rock concert in an even more incredible and energetic city. Walking along together we passed different people who were just as interested in us as we were in them. Not overtly sexual but....randomly sexual. Checking someone out without having to know anything else about them. In a city this size you might never see them again. We traded glances with a few attractive couples as we got closer to the parking lot. We weren't tempted by any of them and walked briskly still discussing if we'd go back to our hotel for awhile or perhaps for the night. Or we could head out and dance at one of the 'hot spots'. We still had three more days so we hopped in the car heading for the hotel.

Although it was a big city we'd noticed a hotel reasonably close to the arena deciding to drive rather than fly. It was only a few hours besides we'd be able to enjoy the new sports car I'd just bought for myself. Red of course. James loved driving it and so did I. We enjoyed teasing each other as we got near the car. Both of us wanted to drive and we giggled as we suggested little 'games' to establish who'd be driving. We leaned against the car kissing a little but I noticed some guys walking through the parking lot. They seemed harmless enough searching for their car apparently unsure where they'd parked it. My shiny red 'rod stood out nicely among the other drab 4-doors. I told James we should maybe offer to help them look since it was 'getting late'. The fact that they were all really cute didn't escape James either.

We watched the unsuccessful search as they bobbed and weaved through the rows of cars in the darkened parking lot. Most of them left by their owners to be picked up in the morning I assumed. We drove slowly toward the parking lot exit which took us right past the lost 'boys'. I rolled down my window as James slowed right down and smiled before giving them my best sexy drawl. I channeled Mae West and animatedly asked them....'lost?....boys.' We all giggled after since they were from out of town too. A much smaller town where you didn't usually LOSE your car. They complimented James on the 'hot ride' making me proud but I let him have the moment. It WAS hot. We offered to give one of them a lift around the lot so they could find their car. They thanked us but weren't really concerned since they shouldn't be driving in their drunken state anyway.

They told us about a party at a nearby hotel....OUR HOTEL. We told them we were staying there too and ended up seeing them awhile later in the crowd of bodies surrounding the pool area. We smiled and waved as we headed to our room. There was quite a number of people gathered and the music was loud but not blaring. Loud enough that they'd all be forced to 'disperse' before too long. We had a great view of the pool and opened our curtains a little as we sat talking about the concert. We had a few beers out on our patio watching as the Manager chased most of the crowd back to their rooms.

A few die-hards managed to hang back and we giggled as we threatened to call the Mgr. back. He'd said anyone caught causing a disturbance would be asked to leave the hotel. We had ducked back into our room closing the curtains so we could enjoy a naughty party for TWO. We fantasized about doing dirty things that we'd never done since it satisfied us just talking about them. We didn't want to have awkward meetings with someone we'd had an encounter with...in some bathroom at the airport or out at the lake. That was a favorite. We'd be camping and the two of us would meet 3 or 4 guys who would fuck my pussy alternating between licking my sweet little cunt and fucking me like a slut while I spread my legs for these 'randoms'. James loved the idea of 'watching' and I loved the idea of being able to fuck someone I found attractive. No sneaking. No cheating. But actually DOING anything kinky with anyone besides each other was too risky. We were satisfied. James fucked me long and hard while we grinded together talking about the 'lost boys' and how each of them would want JAMES to suck their cocks before they fucked me. He continued telling me he would watch while they fucked me. Mmmmm. I had two orgasms before James was ready. It was amazing and some of the best sex we had was when we were being so extremely dirty and nasty. So dirty we decided it was our 'secret'. This added to the excitement and we'd reassure each other that no matter what we 'wanted in the fantasy' nobody would know. Just us. This allowed us to freely share wild desires that even WE hadn't realized until that moment.

We'd talked about people who we knew sometimes but tonight it was those anonymous studs. I showered first taking far too long but I half expected to see James peeking around the curtain. I shut the water off and peered around the bathroom. No James. Perhaps he'd dozed off. We did have quite a day after all. I wanted to go for a swim and hoped James was interested. I wandered through the room peering around at the empty bed. Hmmmm. I could hear voices outside and reached in my suitcase pulling out the new RED bikini I'd bought that day. I could hear James talking and hoped the other voices belonged to some cute boys. Maybe one or more of the three we'd met earlier. I grabbed one of James shirts throwing it over my suit and headed to the pool.

James was sitting with two other guys chatting about the band we'd all seen. I slipped my foot into the water while I listened to James talking. They all looked over as I dipped my leg further. I was happy to find it was indeed two of the guys from the parking lot. We laughed about their buddy who'd apparently gone back to search for his car. He'd met a young and willing 'random' to spend some time with and wanted to get her away from all his buddies.

Evan and Matt told us they were sharing their room with 4 other guys. They didn't have much money figuring they'd either meet some girl or well..whatever. They were both 22 and going to college. We traded a little telling them we were both 35 and had already enjoyed our 'college years'. We encouraged them to live it up and enjoy themselves since it was a truly memorable time for us. We were still living it up...no kids and plenty of expensive toys to enjoy. Our boat was the most recent purchase aside from my car..ahhh. I loved my new car. We also had two other muscle cars James and his brother had restored. I loved roaring around in them once in awhile.

Evan told us he'd sold his car and bought a motorcycle. He joked that if he still had the car they could sleep there. I assumed it was a hint they were getting tired.

I stood up taking off the oversized man shirt I'd borrowed from James revealing my skimpy new purchase. James didn't say anything and neither did Matt or Evan. I could feel them watching me as I walked slowly toward the pool. I walked down the steps and dove in quietly to avoid disturbing any of the other guests. I floated around in the cool water relaxing as I listened to James talk to the two of them...about ME. He was admiring my 35 year old 'hot body' with generous compliments about my great tits, etc. I was flattered but a little embarrased and glad to be out in the water. I headed inside leaving the three of them to drink the last of the beer and continue talking about T & A.

I took another shower wondering if they were actually going to be sleeping here. We did have an extra bed and it was a little chilly outside. Of course they could always go stay at another hotel, couldn't they? I wondered what James would decide since I'd winked at him obviously leaving the decision to him. We were feeling brave and they were hot enough to take temptation to the next level.....

ccat99
ccat99
42 Followers