Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted it. I wanted her. I wanted to do anything and everything I could possibly do to her. Her brown eyes burrowed into the sinful core of my soul, willing me to destroy everything I loved and cared about for endless carnal pleasures. Oh god the things I wanted to do to her! She was like a wet-dream come to reality. It was so tempting!

...Tempting?

Temptation, thy name is Ashley!

That one word in my head jarred me out of whatever demonic trance I was under. I pushed her back with a hand at her throat. To my horror, her smile remained but took on a perverse quality.

"I like it rough, Daniel, do anything you want with me!" she gasped, one hand clutching my wrist and the other trying to pull my boxers down.

I gave her a shove that sent her sprawling on the bed. But that didn't seem faze her in the slightest. She spread herself on Kara's bed and began tugging at her top, beckoning me to her with every ounce of her will. I might have even folded had the door not clicked open and Kara walked in with only a towel on, her hair still dripping.

"Oh hey, baby! You're finally up! I'm going to the beach with Ashley, wanna come?" From where Kara was standing she could only see me, as I stood there clutching a bundle of clothes in front of me to hide the fruit of Ashley's labor.

"Ah, um n-no." I shot a glance at Ashley as she reclined on the bed giving me an amused smirk.

Kara fixed me with a confused look, "Um, oh-kay." She came up and kissed me on the cheek, digging into her closet and throwing a cursory wave at Ashley.

"Don't look, I'm naked," she informed the room as she took off her towel and stepped behind the closet doors.

"Does it matter, Kara? We've all seen you naked."

I nearly broke my neck twisting to look at Ashley in utter shock and confusion. She grinned maniacally and made a 'V' with her fingers, through which she waggled her pink tongue. What?!

"Ashley! You have not seen me naked," Kara laughed. I looked again.

She just winked and lightly ran a hand over her flat stomach. My imagination kicked into overdrive and all I could picture was Ashley and Kara making out, or worse. Needless to say, the damage Ashley had done did not subside.

"Umm, baby, I-I'm gonna go. Hit me up when you get back, ok?" Before she could even think of an objection I was already headed towards the door.

"Don't be such a bum, Daniel!" Ashley called after me. There was something in her voice that screamed to me I had made the right decision. It was only after I had been standing out in the hall for a minute or so collecting myself, that realized I was still only wearing a skimpy pair of boxers. I quickly threw on my clothes and left, heading for my building.

I couldn't get Ashley out of my head! Everything she said, everything she did was so hot. It's not supposed to be like that, right? There aren't supposed to be girls like this out there; and they certainly shouldn't be coming after me! I have no illusions about myself; it's only by the grace of some all-powerful, benevolent deity that someone as perfect as Kara was attracted to me. But Ashley? What reason could she possibly have for trying to fuck with me like this?

Uhg!

I trudged back to my building and up to my room where I flopped face-down on my bed, defeated. I would just ignore Ashley and stick as close to Kara as possible. How could I ignore those tits tho!? Fuck!

It was the middle of the day so it wasn't like I could just go to bed and try to forget what happened. I actually wished I had homework to do for a distraction. But I didn't, and I ended up sitting around playing some computer games and reading for a few hours until Kara called.

"Are you in your room?"

"Yup, sitting around being bored," I sighed dejectedly.

"Ok, I'm coming up then. And you wouldn't be bored if you came with us, you anti-social party poop."

"Better be nice to me or I won't take care of your sunburns," I warned.

She was silent for a moment. "But, but, I wuuv you."

I rolled my eyes and I'm sure she could hear the grin on my face when I said, "Your cutesy nonsense won't work on me, little girl."

"It will when I show up at your door..." she purred. "You know you can't resist me." Oh my god, I couldn't handle all this. First Ashley and now Kara, even tho Kara's behavior was expected, I don't know if my dick could handle all this.

...Who am I kidding, of course it could!

"See you in a second then," I replied nonchalantly and hung up. This was too much stimulation for me. Even tho Kara was coming over and all that that entailed, I still couldn't get Ashley out of my head. 'You can do anything you want to me' for god's sake! Kara had limits. I knew them pretty well I thought, but all this talk of doing whatever I wanted had me curious and excited, a bad combination.

There was a knock at the door before Kara let herself in. "So what's all this about my cutesy nonsense noffmmm!" I didn't even let her finish her sentence before I was on her. I slammed the door closed behind her and locked my lips on hers. She'd taken a shower and changed, because she didn't smell like the ocean but for a faint trace of sunscreen. I wonder if Ashley had helped her put that on...

I kissed her harder and very nearly tore the sundress right off of her body. I don't know what intentions Kara had when she came over but I guarantee you they did not involve this kind of treatment from me. In between breaths, or moments when I chose to attack her neck and ears, she would be moaning my name and scrabbling at my back or head to pull me tighter with all the enthusiasm of an amazingly welcome surprise. I wonder if Ashley moaned like that...

She had on a plain bra and her 'Ima be lazy today' granny panties, both meager barriers to my assault on her body. I may have actually broken the clasps of her bra and literally ripped the panties off her. I'm not entirely sure, because the next thing I knew I had pinned her bodily against the door completely naked. My large hands easily engulfed her petit tits as I groped her roughly, pushing myself against her body. I was still fully clothed and I would stay that way until I forced her to take them off of me. In the mean time, my hands were everywhere, roughly squeezing, pinching, probing and rubbing. Gone were the gentle caresses, the tender kissing and the lovey dovey looks. I reached down and picked her up by the back of her thighs, making sure the bulge in my shorts was locked in kill position. This is what Ashley would like I think...

The way I was going at her, she would have hickies the size of fists and bruises elsewhere but she never once stopped me. On the contrary, she couldn't get enough of what I was doing to her. Her hands supported my own and when they weren't doing that, they clawed at my body with delirious fervor. I put her down after a while and began moving down her body, putting my full effort into everything I came into contact with. I nearly made her cum from the anticipation of kissing her from navel to clit alone. When I made it to her pussy she could barely stand. I pushed her over the edge as I began eating her out more vigorously than I'd ever done before. Normally I saved this activity for special occasions. I wasn't a huge fan, but right now I wanted to do everything I could to her. Everything I could think of...

"Oh god! Daniel! Don't stop, don't stop!" she nearly screamed. I looked up as I broke for proper air. She was biting down hard on one fist, and when I stopped she used the other to force my face back into her. That only made me work harder and it was no time at all before her legs began to shake and she had to physically stop herself from screaming her pleasure out at the top of her lungs. This is why Kara begged and begged for oral. When she came her whole body tensed and shook. I had to sit back on my haunches so I wouldn't get in the way of her crumpling to the floor. She slumped back against the door and stared at me in shock, panting. My mind took on cruel intentions as I stood up.

She didn't even have the energy to stand right now, and I wasn't going to help. "Take them off," I ordered in little more than a whisper. I cannot describe to you the face she made when I said that; something akin to shocked pleasure. She slowly reached up, with shaking arms, and began undoing my shorts. Her eyes continually searched my face for some sign that this wasn't real, that I would smile and everything would go back to normal. I didn't smile, I just stared her down. She would do as I said.

She finished taking my shorts off and pulled my boxers down to be stared in the face by easily the stiffest hard-on I've ever had. I didn't even give her a chance to ask what to do next; I just seized the back of her head by her ponytail and forced me dick into her mouth. Her surprise was quickly usurped by muscle memory and lust. I used the hold I had on the back of her head to control everything. I'd never done this particular thing before and I must say the power was unbelievably sexy. I don't know if it was because I was controlling what happened, and I was being rather rough, or the idea of the whole situation. She was making a lot more noise than she usually did. I think she was just as into it as I was.

After a few minutes I let her go and pulled away. She gasped, taking in huge gulps of air.

In between breaths she managed, "Dan, oh my god!"

I let her sit for a second before standing aside and pointing at my bed, "Go bend yourself over that." Yeah I know...

That same shocked look came to her face, but this time with a face-splitting grin. She got unsteadily to her feet and wobbled over to my bed. Flopping face first on the bed with her feet still touching the ground, she looked back at me with excited eyes. I took a moment to look her over. She was shaking slightly, probably from the shock of what I had just done to her. Her inner thighs glistened with her own juices and streaks from my tongue.

"Are you just going to stare at me?" she teased. "I know I'm pretty but you're gonna make me blush."

I smirked, "You're already blushing." I pointed between her legs and watched as her face turned dark pink to match her pussy.

She shifted her legs self-consciously and I watched as her fingers slowly appeared to cover her slit.

"I'm going to do it all by myself if you don't, Daniel," she breathed, desperately pleading me with her eyes.

I came closer, pressing against her backside. My cock nestled itself between her perfect cheeks.

She bit her lip as I leaned over her, pressing against her body, "I know you love touching yourself. Show me." I nibbled on her ear for added emphasis.

She pushed her butt back against me, "No way, you have you facts wrong. My fingers aren't enough for me. I need more..." She let her last words hang there as I felt the tips of her fingers on my balls and the base of my cock. I'd tried to make her masturbate for me before but she was always too embarrassed and fought me tooth and nail to do something else.

"More? What does that mean?" I leaned in and kissed her cheek, her neck, her ear...

She groaned, twisting her hips against my dick. "Dan, don't make me say it, please."

"But I want to hear you beg," I breathed, putting more weight on her and effectively pinning her to my bed. My hands slid underneath her and quickly found her pert little tits.

"I do enough begging around you. You're going to make me sound like a slut." She was breathing heavily and I knew she would crack soon; she was a slave to her needs.

"But you're my slut," I protested, pumping my hips gently against her, working my cock betwixt her butt-cheeks. "And besides, if you don't, all you will get is your fingers for the rest of the day."

"Y-yeah right! You couldn't handle that either." She was trying to call my bluff.

Except it wasn't a bluff.

I chuckled darkly, "Really?" I backed up, taking the pressure off of her body. Had we just begun a little foreplay or something, she would have won. But because I had already put her through this much she was beyond playing mind games.

"No! No, I'm just kidding, baby, let's not be hasty." She rose partially, trying to reach for me before I pushed her back down.

"You know what you have to do," I said distractedly, too busy resuming my former position and rubbing the head of my cock against her swollen outer lips. Damn but I was already about to explode. The tip of my dick was already soaked with her fluids.

She whimpered pitifully, defeated, tensing her body every time we made contact. "Daniel, please, fuck me. I want your cock so badly I can't even stand it! I'm so wet for you. I know you can feel it," she pushed back a little and the head of my cock entered her slightly. "Don't you want to cram your big dick inside of me? Don't you want to make me cum for you?" And just for added effect she twisted her neck around to give me her kryptonite eyes.

I smiled, leaning back over her to lock our lips together as a reward. I was sure to make it known how appreciative I was. My leaning forward had the added effect of pushing my cock deeper into her scorching pussy.

"Mm, such a good girl," I cooed. I continued to kiss her deeply until the penetration of her pussy became too much for her to handle and she could no longer concentrate on working her mouth. I leaned back so I could push inside her even more without having to deal with the curve of her ass in my way. I began slowly driving my cock in and out of her body, feeling the tight grip of her inner muscles every time I tried to pull myself out.

"Yesss, that feels so good," she moaned, arching her back and spreading her legs even wider for me. I kept it slow at first, getting used to her clenching pussy and revving her up all the same. Every now and again I would slow way down and lean over her, kissing her hard or nipping at the skin of her neck and ears.

It was during one of these moment when she surprised me with, "I'm cumming, oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I immediately began pounding her for all I was worth. Her loud moaning would have surely turned into a scream had I not clamped my hand over her mouth and used it as leverage to piston in and out of her.

She wailed into my hand as she came hard; her eyes even rolled back into her head. Her muscles clenched me tightly, trying their best to make me cum with her. God she was tight! There was no bit of my shaft left unsqueezed by her internal workings. After a solid minute or two I slowed down so as not to end our fun too soon. Kara deflated under me, completely spent and trembling ever-so slightly. I wondered, briefly, if I could have made Ashley do the same. Someone so apparently experienced and well versed in all things sexual must be hard to please. That would be a satisfying feeling I think.

Carefully, I pulled out and began rolling her over. She groaned tiredly and seemed barely aware of what was going on. This would change soon enough. Once I had her turned over, I spread her legs and slowly began pushing my uncomfortably hard cock back inside her.

"Oh my god," she gasped, coming fully awake once more and slowly wrapping her legs around my waist, pulling me tightly into her with only enough give to fuck her deeply. Which I proceeded to do with gusto. Her entire body rocked with my efforts. I seized her tits, my hands engulfing the soft mounds almost entirely. Her hands, previously clawing at my bed sheets, now sought out new positions. One seized the back of my hand and mashed it harder into her right breast; the other hand rushed to her clit, rubbing it fiercely.

It wasn't seconds after she began doing that before her mouth opened in a silent scream and her entire body tensed up. Still forcing myself in and out of her roughly, I thought this would be as good a time as any. I waited until her body exploded on my cock before wrenching it out of her. She gasped in shock and loss and desperately tried to pull me back into her. But it was too late for that...

Kara could only watch as I gave my dick a few rapid jerks and shot everything I had onto her stomach. I had fully recharged from last night and I managed to shock myself but shooting rope after white rope of cum onto her washboard stomach. Some even managed to make it to her breasts which now heaved with every big lungful of air. I stepped back in shock and collapsed into my chair. Kara's stomach was covered and her bellybutton was flooded.

We were both frozen where we were for a long time, gasping for breath.

"Where the hell did that come from?" Kara finally asked, breaking the silence. She was still spread out on my bed and hadn't moved an inch except to turn her head to look at me.

Your damn best friend, that's where! I wanted to say that so badly. I wanted to scream that she was driving me insane. But I couldn't. I mean how can you say that to your girlfriend of over a year? Oh hey, I want to fuck your new best friend like the apocalypse is upon us, what do you think? I loved Kara dearly and it was seriously bothering me how much Ashley was affecting my state of mind.

With that in the back of my head I answered, "I have no idea. I just sorta did it."

"Well," she began, touching the puddles of jizz on her stomach, "I hope you just sorta do it more often. That was great." I tossed her a small hand towel and stood to put some clothes on. She quickly cleaned herself off and snuck over to my dresser while my back was turned.

"Oo, you have new ones!" she squeaked delightedly as she opened up my underwear drawer.

"Kara, no! They're brand new!" I rushed over and seized her around the middle, lifting her up and away from my delicates. Kicking and giggling like a little girl, she fought my grip on her bare stomach. Mind you, she's still naked and I had only just managed to put shorts on.

"Put me down, I just want to try them on!" she laughed,

"Not a chance. I'll never see them again." I turned toward my bed, lowering her only slightly so more of my body was behind her.

She knew what was coming and her struggles doubled in intensity.

In my best announcer's voice I declared, "Oh it looks like it's all over for Kara Devine! Valentine has her in his signature move! We're looking at a body-slam in the making here!"

"Danny, no! I'm so sore!" she was still laughing even though she knew her fate was sealed.

"She's begging for her life but he's just not listening! Oh, here it is!" With that I threw myself on to the bed, crushing her beneath me. My arms and elbows took most of the impact but it was still enough to get a satisfying 'oof' out of her. My body covered her almost entirely except for her legs. She was stunned for a moment but recovered quickly and couldn't stop giggling.

"Looks like Valentine gave her his best but we all know Kara Devine cannot be defeated!" she laughed, mocking my announcer voice.

Making sure she was trapped beneath me, I said, "Little does Kara Devine know, Valentine has a surprise in store."

She froze, glaring at me out of the corner of her eye, "No!"

"Oh yes," I whispered, angling my hands so I could tickle her ribs. She screamed, desperately trying to escape my evil clutches. I didn't let up for several minutes until she could laugh and struggle no longer. I gently lowered myself down on top of her and kissed her flushed cheek, my hands gently caressing her body.

She sighed contentedly, turning her head so we could kiss properly. It kept occurring to me that she was still naked and it didn't take long for my own body to remember that as well.

Wiggling her butt against my crotch, more by accident than design, she said, "Daniel is that what I think it is?"

"If you think it's a roll of quarters in my pocket then yes, you are right."

"You little bastard," she trilled excitedly. "Always giving me crap about my sex drive and you're the one ready to go before I am."