Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah but you're naked!"

"So?"

"So... it's only natural for me to be like this when you're naked."

"So?"

"But you just said you're sore!"

"So?" There was no way she would let me salvage some kind of victory out of this.

"So... what are your plans for the rest of the day?"

She kissed me, grinning. "That's exactly what I wanted you to say. Good boy." With some quick maneuvers she rolled over to face up at me. "Now, about these clothes of yours..."

The week was pure, unadulterated, boredom. Nothing exciting happened. I had no run-ins with Ashley; and Kara and I had only managed to hook up a couple times for one reason or another. Not nearly enough for either of us. So by Friday there was a big build up sexual tension between the two of us. But again, I would have to put my desires on hold to satisfy our (her) need to socialize.

"Baby, you had fun last time. Why don't you want to go again?" she asked, sitting in the seat next to me in the dining hall.

Well, because if I got drunk in the same room as Ashley I might do something stupid!

"I don't know, Kara. It's just not my thing. And besides, Ashley said some stuff last time; it was kinda weird." That was as close as I could make myself come to telling her the truth.

She turned her full attention on me but still held a slight smile on her lips. "Oh? What did she say?"

"I don't really remember, I was kinda drunk, but it creeped me out." Not the most convincing line I suppose.

She gave me a look. "That's hardly an excuse to have a little fun! You're going." And with that I had no choice.

"Ok."

"And," she added, "we're pre-gaming at Ashley's so you and she can work out whatever nonsense you think is between the two of you."

Great!

"Um, alright," I demurred. Yeah, I'm whipped, wanna fight about it?

She grinned triumphantly and kissed me despite my mouthful of pasta.

Less than an hour later we were walking back to the quad and Ashley's building. It looked like all the others but there were doors with broken locks so you could always get in. We entered through one of them and I followed Kara through the maze of hallways to a door on the first floor. After a knock or two we had to wait for a moment before the door opened and Ashley appeared, radiant as ever despite her scraggly attire. She was dressed in an over-sized T-shirt and a pair of large plaid pajama pants. Oddly enough, she also wore a black ribbon choker around her shapely neck.

"Well hello my lovely," she beamed, hugging Kara. "And Daniel!" She opened her arms and gave me a 'come on' sort of look. I didn't move an inch, glaring daggers at her. Kara, having stepped back from her hug, didn't see my face but thought it would be a good idea to push me into Ashley's open arms.

"Aww, that's better," she giggled, catching me and crushing me in her arms. I thanked all that is holy that I was as tall as I am, any shorter and I would have face-planted into her tits. I would have lost it had that happened. As it was, she hugged me for too long, squeezing her big breasts into my chest. She smelled so good it was frightening and the blond hair against my face was silky soft.

"See, already getting to know each other better," Kara piped in from behind me as Ashley finally let me go.

"What?" the big blond she-devil asked, ushering us into her room. The room was empty except for Ashley's brother, Tim, who lounged on one of the beds.

"Dan seems to think you said something weird to him at the last party," she informed her.

"I'm not surprised," Tim chuckled, "she says stupid shit all the time when she's drunk. When she's sober too actually."

Ashley whirled around and ripped the pillow from beneath her twin's head and smashed him in the face with it. Laughing, he grabbed it when she tried to swing at him again and yanked her down onto the bed with him. Kara and I watched the siblings fight for a moment before Tim wrapped both arms around her body, trapping her arms. She lay still, breathing hard from her struggle but still smiling.

"You're denying it?" he asked her, equally breathless.

"No, I just don't like it when people point it out, especially you!"

"Play me the violin you big baby," Tim chuckled before tightening his grip as Ashley began to struggle again. Laughing to ourselves, we took seats in the desk chairs and watched brother and sister wrestle for a few minutes. It was reassuring to see someone stand up to her, even if it wasn't seriously.

When it looked like Tim was still in charge of the situation Ashley turned to us, "So, the house drink is Purple Thunder. Who wants one?"

"Purple Thunder?" I questioned.

"99Blackberries and grape juice," Tim clarified, letting his sister go so she could mix us drinks. As she got up she elbowed him and the ribs and quickly scurried out of his reach before he could react.

"Is it good?" Kara asked.

"The best!" this came from Ashley as she fished a jug of Welch's Grape juice out of her mini-fridge and a bottle of 99Berries out of her closet. She poured drinks for the three of us; Tim declined for the time being.

"Holy crap! This is great!" Kara exclaimed, taking a long pull immediately after.

"It's a little strong," I mumbled, more to myself than anyone else.

Kara sniggered, "Pussy." I glared at her until she said she was sorry and blew me a kiss. The drinking commenced in earnest after that with Ashley mixing our drinks for us. It wasn't long before I started to feel it, and damn did it hit me hard. I had only had three drinks too. As far as I could tell, Kara and Ashley were still sober.

"These are really good," I slurred slightly, holding out my cup for Ashley to fill again.

She smiled at me and paused for a moment before responding quietly, "I know right." She filled mine and then Kara's, killing the bottle. She took her cup and sat at her brother's feet, giving him a hard look.

"Ah, all gone huh? I'll call Richey and we'll go on a packie run." Tim stood and pulled out his cell, about to leave.

"Can I come?" I slowly turned and stared with slack-jawed disbelief at Kara. She was a little over the edge of tipsy at this point.

"What? I wanna go. I want to see if they have any of that stuff you and I drank over the summer; and I only know what it looks like, not what it's called," she said, standing up with a little bit of a wobble.

I blinked rapidly, my drunken mind unable to comprehend why she was doing this to me. "Yeah but..."

"Bye Danny," she kissed me hard, a result of her state of mind not remorse, and followed Tim out the door. "Talk to Ashley!"

The door slammed closed.

I stared at it for some time before realizing I wasn't alone.

"So," Ashley breathed, drawing my attention to her, "all alone at last."

She sat cross-legged on the bed, her chin in her hand and her eyes only on me.

"I swear, if you try to kiss me again Ima kick your ass," I threatened drunkenly.

She smiled, "You can do a lot of things to my ass, Daniel Valentine, but I won't let you kick it." She unlimbered herself from her seated position and got off the bed. I eyed her with narrowed, suspicious eyes as she handed me her drink and reached over me for her laptop sitting on the desk behind me.

She was reaching for quite awhile and I was face to face with her vast bust for some time. Finally, just as I began to drool, she pulled away with her pink laptop and headed back to her bed.

I tried to hand back her drink, but she waved me off saying, "You have it, it's almost gone anyways."

I looked down into it; it was full.

I was now double-fisting Purple Thunders, brilliant.

Looking back at Ashley, she was innocently puttering around on her computer, apparently oblivious to my existence. I watched her over the rim of my cup as her fingers clicked away at the keys. Somehow she managed to look sexy while doing absolutely nothing.

Finishing my drink, I moved on to hers. "What are you doing?" I asked.

She looked up impassively for a brief second, "Checking my e-mail mostly."

She went back to ignoring me which, to be honest, concerned me more than her blatant advances. At least when she was being obvious I knew what she was thinking. Now though, I had no idea what she was up to. Being drunk helped none of this paranoia.

It felt like hours before I spoke again, but apparently it was only a minute or two, "Now what are you doing?"

She favored me with a wry smile and slowly closed her laptop, "I just made us Facebook official."

I had taken the last sip of her drink and nearly choked on it. "What?" I cried, still spluttering.

She just sat there and grinned, tucking her laptop behind her.

This would just not stand! No way! I tried to get up for the first time since arriving, but only managed to crumple off the chair onto the floor. I put my whole body into getting back up and only succeeded in rolling over; it just refused to work how I wanted. I lay there panting and trying to figure out how to move again.

I heard a sigh and Ashley appeared in my vision like some kind of glowing, blond angel of mercy. If I wasn't shithoused, I would have realized that the glow was the light directly behind her head and the look of mercy on her face was something else entirely.

"Oh my, Daniel, it looks like you've had too much to drink." Her voice was just as heavenly as her face. I blinked, and in the time it took me to open my eyes again, she was inches from my face, her brown eyes full of something I failed to comprehend in my state.

I tried to speak, but nothing intelligible came out. I tried to move, but that didn't work either.

She smiled and stroked my hair with the tips of her fingers, "Shh shh." I blinked again and she was gone. I attempted to focus so I could look around for her; I didn't want to be alone even if it meant being alone with her.

"Hey brother," I craned my neck towards the sound of her voice and saw her standing by the window talking on her phone. "I'm good. Yeah, when are you gonna be back? You haven't even gotten off campus yet? Why? Waiting for Richey... No, I'm not surprised. He's the slowest boy I've ever met. Ok, well let me know when you're on your way back I guess, I'm thirsty. Huh?" She looked down at me with a quirky little smile, "Oh he's in the bathroom but I'll tell him she said hi. Ok, buh-bye, love you."

She closed her phone and tossed it on her desk before coming over and standing by my waist. I had been trying to move the entire time but seemed only capable of random twitching and sluggish movement of my limbs.

"Your girlfriend is pretty great, you know that?"

I glared at her and managed a nod, wary of where this was going.

"I bet she gives you everything she can." I maintained my stare by way of an answer. Giving me a mischievous little smile she got down on her knees next to me. "But you know what?"

She had managed to pique my curiosity but still all I could manage was a look.

Slowly, she straddled my waist, settling her weight directly over my crotch. She was a lot heavier than Kara but the pressure was far from uncomfortable. She leaned forward and planted her hands on either side of my head, her cleavage shifting visibly.

"I can give you so much more," her voice was barely a whisper and the only reason I heard her was because her lips were touching my ear. She pulled back slightly, eyeing my face for a reaction. Fortunately my face was numb and I don't think I gave her anything. The rest of my body wasn't so fortunate. Since I got here I prayed for whiskey-dick; I was to be sorely disappointed. Her hips were lifted at the moment as she leant over me, but as soon as she sat back she would feel me completely.

But that wasn't what ran through my head at the moment, "W-what does that mean?" I couldn't believe that the first words I managed to speak were egging her on.

She sighed contentedly, sitting back and nearly jumping back up in surprise as she felt me through all of our clothing. Her eyes took on a slightly animalistic look as she settled her weight directly on my cock.

She let out a little moaning noise as she ground her crotch against mine, "It means that I can show you pleasure you can't even imagine." She twitched slightly as my restrained cock lined up with her pussy and she was able to rub herself along its entire length. "I already told you, Daniel, you can do anything you want with me."

I swallowed hard, my mouth turning bone dry in an instant.

"Have you considered my offer?" Slowly undulating her hips over my crotch she reached out and cupped my face in a soft hand, urging me to make a decision. My cock throbbed madly under the pressure of her body and I knew I was going to break.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Movement was slowly coming back to me but I was horrified to realize that I was only moving my hips, pushing up against her in rhythm with her own languid movements. I couldn't stop myself!

She took her hand from my face and placed it on my chest, using it as leverage to make longer and stronger movements of her hips. "I want what I 'cant' have," she replied, taking her hands away from me for a second to make air quotes around the word 'cant'. "I love doing things I'm not allowed to do, or not supposed to do." Every time she spoke my cock throbbed. It was like her husky voice had a direct line to my groin.

I looked up at her face, unsure of how to respond or how to continue. I could no longer deny my urges; I had to have her. My drunken brain only registered the hottest, sexiest girl I've ever seen sitting on me and practically begging me to fuck her. My composure cracked and my capitulation was revealed completely in my eyes.

Ashley, who had been scrutinizing my features for some time, gasped in excited surprise. She quickly flattened herself out on top of me, taking my head in her arms, she held her lips an inch away from my own. Her cheeks were flushed red and her breathing was labored. She was ready to go and I wanted to hear her moan my name like I've never wanted anything before.

All I could think about was how good it felt when she kissed me the other day.

My phone began to vibrate in my pocket and I knew it was Kara.

"Tell her you got sick and that I'm taking care of you and that she can go ahead to the party with my brother," she breathed rapidly, her eyes drilling into my skull. "That way, you and I can have some fun, all... by... ourselves." She punctuated the last three words with the barest touch of her full lips on mine.

The turmoil in my gut was agony!

I asked myself: should I give in to temptation?