Temptation Abounds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,260 Followers

"Now, Joel, now," she cried and her hand reached to her clit. She began strumming her bud.

I pushed in as fast, hard, and deep as I could. My balls smashed her ass and I let loose. Her hands gripped my biceps and she slammed her pussy up to meet me. As spasm came upon spasm I felt her pussy squeeze my cock until I could not even move it. Ruby was saying something I could not understand. My arms were trembling from exhaustion as the last spurt of relief left me.

She let go of my arms and I rolled to the side, my spent cock popping out. We lay side by side, our damp bodies touching, chests heaving and staring at the ceiling.

"Now, that's a fuck," she said. I started laughing and she joined in. Soon, we were rolling against each other as we held our stomachs. There was a knock on the door.

"Cut it out, you two. That's not fair. We can hear you, you know."

Ruby and I locked eyes and burst out laughing again. I gained some control and yelled back, "Go away, little girl."

"Fuck you both," Sheila yelled and kicked the door. We could hear her enter the bedroom next to us and slam the door. In a second she pounded on the adjoining wall.

"I fucking hate both of you."

Pulling Ruby to me I whispered in her ear. She nodded.

Together we went into the interconnecting bathroom. We took a minute to clean up and then burst into Sheila's room. She was on the bottom bunk, naked with one hand clamped to her breast and the other moving rapidly between her legs.

She saw us and screamed. "Get out. Fuck. Get out."

Instead, we pounced on her and began tickling her sides. She squirmed, but couldn't escape the both of us. Together we wrangled her out of the bunk and I hoisted her over my shoulder. We went back into my bedroom and I threw her face down on the bed. Ruby and I pushed down on her back and pinned her to the mattress. I put my hand on her round butt.

"Now, apologize for saying nasty things to us."

She looked over her shoulder. I had my hand poised inches above her naked flesh.

"You wouldn't dare," she sneered.

"Apologize," I said.

"Fuck y..."

Before she got the second word out my hand slapped her ass.

"Shit. You prick," she yelled.

Ruby raised her hand. "That's not an apology. Let's hear it."

"Screw you, bitch."

The sound of the second slap bounced off the walls.

Sheila looked back over her shoulder again. We both had our hands in a position to deliver an even more powerful blow.

"Ok, ok. I fucking apologize to you two assholes."

"That's better I said."

"Much," said Ruby.

I nodded and we delivered a simultaneous blow to her reddened cheeks.

"Ouch," Sheila cried. "That one really hurt."

"Time to make it better," I said. I bent and softly kissed her tender rear. Ruby did the same. We each rubbed a cheek and let up on the pressure that kept her pinned.

Slowly Sheila turned over.

"Mad?" I asked.

"I should be. That was cruel."

"But..."

Sheila smiled. "That freaking turned me on." We all laughed and Ruby and I fell along side of her.

The door opened and Barbara looked in on the three naked bodies in the bed.

She was wet from a shower and toweled her hair dry. She was exquisitely nude.

"I guess when the dam breaks there's bound to be a flood," she said and grinned. "I'm going to start to make dinner, but no need to rush."

She closed the door. "What did she mean that we didn't have to rush?" asked Sheila.

Ruby slid her hand slowly toward Sheila's crotch. "I think she meant if there was unfinished business, we should finish it." She cupped Sheila's crotch. "We saw what you were doing in your room. And, we know that you never completed what you started."

Sheila gasped and I could see her legs move apart. "Oh, that feels nice."

"Joel and I interrupted something before." Ruby was slowly moving her hand around Sheila's lips. "I hate when that happens to me, so why don't we help."

"Help?" I said looking across Sheila's naked body to Ruby.

"You don't have to fuck her, Joel. Kiss her, play with her boobs. Do anything. I can do the rest."

Sheila turned her head toward me. "Is this ok with..." Before the last word could escape my mouth, Sheila's lips pressed to mine. I kissed her back and welcomed her tongue into my mouth.

Ruby rolled on to her side and kept a steady motion between Sheila's legs as she gently kissed a nipple. Sheila took my hand and placed it on the breast Ruby wasn't teasing. I cupped the soft mound and squeezed. Sheila pushed her chest up from the bed. She kissed me again and then whispered, "Kiss my tit."

As I put my lips to Sheila's breast I made eye contact with Ruby. She winked and sucked a nipple deep in her mouth. Sheila let out a long, low sound. I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked. "God, that's it," said Sheila.

Ruby and I continued to lavish attention to the beautiful mounds. I could see Ruby's hand hard at work below. Sheila had raised her knees and let them fall open. I could clearly make out two fingers moving in and out while her Ruby's thumb kept a steady beat on Sheila's clit. I lightly bit down on Sheila's nipple. Suddenly, she let out a sound and her body tensed up. Sheila held her breath and then began to relax. Ruby and I released her nipples. Ruby offered me her two coated fingers. I took one and licked it clean. Sheila's taste was different from Ruby's. It was stronger and less sweet. Ruby smiled and took the remaining wet finger and slipped it past her lips. We moved our faces together and kissed sharing the rapidly fading taste of the young woman between us.

Ruby next kissed Sheila. I followed her lead. In a second three tongues were touching each other.

"Thanks, guys," said Ruby. "That was special. I'm going to help Barbara. You can stay here and relax."

She moved away and left the room, closing the door behind her. Sheila rolled into my arms and I held her as her head moved to my chest.

"That was awesome, Joel. Thank you."

"Thank you, Sheila. You are simply beautiful."

She slid her hand onto my flaccid cock and sighed. I kissed her hair and felt her drift into sleep.

I must have dozed off as well, because I was startled at the sound of a rap on the door. The door opened and Barbara stuck her head in. She looked at us. Sheila had rolled partially on top of me and her hand still clutched my cock, which was hard. Barbara shook her head and then asked if I could consider grilling. I nodded and Barbara retreated.

I eased myself away from Sheila and covered her with the sheet. I pulled on shorts and a tee shirt, slipped on my flip-flops and joined Barbara in the kitchen.

There was a platter stacked with steaks on the counter. I made my way to the deck to start the fire. I was leaning on the railing when a beer appeared in front of me. Ruby, dressed in a light cotton sweater and shorts, stood next to me.

We raised our bottles as our eyes met. "Cheers," I said and she nodded.

We turned and looked down at the lake. "Did you fuck her?"

"No, we just held each other."

"Hmm," said Ruby.

"There's a lot contained in that 'hmm'," I said. "Would you be angry if I did?"

"Got no claims on you, Joel," she said staring straight ahead.

"That doesn't answer the question."

"I thought we were pretty good together," said Ruby. "It was like the fuck of the year."

I laughed and said, "For me, it was like the fuck of the decade."

Ruby bumped her shoulder into mine and smiled. "Yeah, it was really good."

"Good, in like you might consider more?" I asked.

"Good, in like I might consider a lot more," she replied.

"So, you don't want me to sleep with Sheila? Is that like part of the deal?"

Ruby turned toward me, her green eyes blazing. "Joel, we don't have any fucking deal. We had a great fuck and I thought maybe we could have some more. That's it."

I knew that wasn't it. "Bullshit, Ruby. Are you jealous because of what we did with Sheila or that I might sleep with her?"

"What we did to help Sheila, we did together. All I heard from you is that she's like your sister, so I didn't figure you would screw her. I figured that was a one-time thing and what she needed at the moment. It wasn't a big deal."

"Ok, then where's all this anger coming from?"

"I'm not angry, Joel. Believe me. You would know if I were angry. I'm confused."

"By?"

"When Barbara went to ask you to cook, she said you and Sheila were like on top of each other and she was holding your hard cock. So, I thought maybe since you had one of us, you were like going for a double, or something."

I was surprised by the apparent jealousy, despite Ruby's protestations to the contrary. With all the teasing the three women were doing it appeared that sex among any of us was acceptable.

"Ruby, sex with you was amazing. You're amazing. As far as Sheila and I are concerned, I could be coy and say it's none of your business. But, I don't want to get defensive. I plan to talk to Sheila tonight. I was already planning to do so. I will tell her that what happened among the three of us was a unique experience and that I will not participate in something like that again. I will also tell her that she and I are not going to have sex. When she finishes school, has a job and some real world experience, she can come see me. If she is still interested—which I am sure she will not be—we can discuss sex at that time."

Ruby watched me closely as I spoke. I tended to the grill and saw that the coals were ready. I spread them about the bottom, placed the rack on top and loaded the steaks. I placed the top on the grill and turned back to Ruby.

"You telling me the truth?" she asked.

"Yep."

"Now, I feel like an asshole," she said and drank her beer.

"No need to," I replied. "I think we are all in uncharted waters. And, you are not an asshole. You have a great ass, though."

She laughed and bumped my shoulder again. "You're a good guy, Joel."

"Sometimes," I said and smiled.

We heard the door open and saw Barbara come onto the deck.

"How's it coming?"

Ruby and I shared a glance that Barbara noticed.

"God, not the fucking part, I mean the steaks."

"I think both are doing quite nicely," I answered.

"I agree," said Ruby.

"Well, then concentrate on the steaks for now. I'm starving," said Barbara. She smiled and went back inside.

I flipped the steaks. As I turned back to Ruby, she came into my arms, wrapping hers around my waist. "Can we sleep together tonight?"

"Can't promise a lot of sleeping," I said.

"Even better."

We kissed.

I checked and saw that the meat was cooked to rare. I piled the steaks on the platter and Ruby and I went inside. Barbara and Sheila were pouring wine. We sat and toasted each other.

"To a great weekend," offered Sheila.

Barbara laughed, "With some qualifications."

Sheila apologized. "Sorry, I didn't mean all that shit with my asshole brother was part of a great weekend. I meant like the four of us, being here and, you know, that kinda stuff."

Ruby banged her knee into my thigh to signal that we knew what sort of "stuff" Sheila was referencing.

"Right," said Ruby, holding her glass high. "To the four of us and a great weekend."

We clinked and took a sip. I passed the platter of meat and we began our meal. The conversation flowed and dealt with current affairs, movies, TV and almost everything except what went on in the bedroom.

There were still some of Ruby's cookies left and we sat on the deck enjoying them.

"Are you guys up for another swim?" asked Barbara.

The ladies answered yes. I said I'd like to take a walk and asked Sheila to come with me.

"Shit," she said. "I was afraid I was going to get a 'talk.' I was hoping it would come later."

Ruby and Barbara laughed and went inside to finish cleaning up. I led Sheila around to the back and we walked down the road. She slipped her hand in mine.

"Joel, that was so nice before. It almost made me forgive you about the loud screwing."

"Sheila, I enjoyed being with you. Hell, you are really sexy and pretty and I loved touching you. But..."

"Yeah, there's always a fucking 'but'," she said.

I squeezed her hand. "Sheila, it would be very easy to make love to you. It's just that I can't do it. I want to explain."

"Hey, no problem. I get that I'm just some dumb kid. I think I should just pack my stuff and go home."

"Sheila, I don't think of you as dumb or a kid, except when you talk about running away. Adults don't do that."

"Some adults do. My asshole brother probably does."

"Jim isn't part of what we're talking about." I stopped and pulled her to me. The moon allowed us to see each other's faces.

"Sheila, you are special to me. What happened earlier was not planned. Somehow we moved from teasing you to, well, you know. I won't be a hypocrite and say I didn't enjoy it, because it was erotic as hell. But, that's not how I truly feel about you. I love you, but I don't want to be your lover."

Tears formed in the corners of her eyes. "I'm such a loser," she said. "I know I could never compete with women like Ruby or Barbara. Thanks for before, Joel, it was nice. Sort of a low level mercy fuck."

"Sheila, you have to stop exaggerating everything. You're not a loser. You are every bit as attractive—both sexually and personally—as Ruby and Barbara. I am not going to have sex with you because I want more than a physical relationship. Even just the little bit we did today made me feel that I was doing something wrong."

"How could something that felt so good, so natural be wrong?" she asked.

"Maybe 'wrong' is not the correct word. Sheila, I'm not blind. I know you've had a crush on me. It sounds conceited, but I think I'm right. I tried not to feed into it, but it was very flattering. But, as sexy as you are, right now I want to be your friend. Having you as my friend and someone you respect is much more important than a sexual fling."

"It could be more than a fling," she said.

"Not really," I answered. "It's not the number of years between us, it's where we are in our lives. You still have the rest of college. That will be a time for having fun, letting loose and learning. It is not a time to be tied into a relationship with a man who is past all that. Enjoy your time now."

"I wouldn't see it as being tied down," Sheila said.

"Yeah, you would. I would be so not interested in the social life of college that I'd never want to do things you want. I wouldn't want to hang with your friends, go to your parties, play beer pong and all the other stuff you would be doing. That doesn't mean you're immature; it means we are different points in our lives. Sheila, you should just enjoy the hell out of right now. In a few years, you'll be dealing with all kinds of shit that won't let you enjoy the right now."

"Does that mean that we could get together after college?"

"I'll make you a deal," I said and put my hands behind her neck. "On the second anniversary of your graduation and if you have a job, you can ask me for anything. If you want sex, I will take you to bed. If I'm in a relationship, I'll tell that person that I am going with you. We will see what happens."

"Is that a real promise?"

"Yes, a real promise. But, Sheila, it's not going to happen. You will be so far past what you're thinking right now that you'll wonder how you even considered it. But, it is a promise."

She jumped in my arms. "Joel, you're the best. I love you."

"I love you, too," I said and then paused. I added, "Little sister."

"Ugh, I hate that." Sheila kissed me. I kept my lips pressed tight.

"Ok, I get it," she said. "But does that mean we get to go skinny dipping again? And, can I still lust after your cock?"

I laughed and gave her butt a slap. "Do I have to spank you again?"

"Well, the last time was lots of fun, so..."

"Speaking of the last time, did it bother you to have a woman touching you?'

Sheila laughed. "Joel, I'm a woman in college. Girls getting like together is so not unusual. We're not Lesbians, we just like to be with another girl sometimes. It's fun and you definitely cannot get pregnant. And, I don't have to tell you that Ruby is nuclear hot. Plus, she knows how to work the business. I haven't come that hard with just a couple fingers doing the action in like ever."

I laughed and grabbed her hand. "See, we are in way different places."

"Do you think Barbara and Ruby are Lesbians?'

"Don't know."

"Duh, wake up and smell the perfume. Just because girls have sex with girls doesn't mean they're Lesbians. "

I led her off and we arrived back at the house to find Barbara and Ruby in the lake. Sheila and I stripped and joined them

"How was the talk?" asked Barbara.

"Great," I said.

"Sucked," said Sheila.

Laughing we began splashing each other. The water felt much warmer than last night and none of us wanted to get out.

"I wouldn't mind some more wine," said Barbara. Ruby and Sheila agreed.

"Do you mind, Joel?" asked Ruby.

"Happy to oblige. Uh, are there plastic glasses or something? I'd be afraid I'd drop a glass and have to deal with stepping on broken pieces."

"I'll come up with you," said Barbara. We climbed out and walked naked up to the house. Inside I opened the wine and she took some plastic wine glasses from the cupboard. As we were placing them on a tray, our eyes met.

"Joel, I want to go to bed with you in the worst way."

"You really think it would be the 'worst'?"

She laughed. "God, you can make me feel so good. We aren't going to screw, are we?"

"Not now." I was thinking I was banking a lot of promises regarding future sex. I hoped they didn't all come due at the same time.

"Will you hold me?"

I opened my arms and Barbara slid in. I wanted to tell myself that it was not sexual, but was having trouble with that concept as her breasts pushed into my chest and my dick nestled against her pussy.

"I think we would be good together," Barbara said softly.

"Yes, I know we would. I think that it would be better that I'm just your friend for a while. The road ahead looks bumpy. I want to be there for you."

She flattened her cheek against my chest. "I could really love you. You're always thinking about my best interests."

"True, but sometimes I think about your tits."

She choked and let out a burst of laughter. "See, you can always make me laugh. I appreciate that more than anything." She paused and slid her hand between us and onto my cock. "Well, almost anything."

"It's just a dick, Barbara."

"A handsome dick," she said. "That's the unanimous opinion of all the women gathered here."

"My dick is the topic of conversation?"

"Don't go getting all impressed with yourself. It also happens to be the only dick here. Still, we all think it looks great."

She squeezed it and added. "Of course Ruby thinks it works just fine, too."

"Are you ok about the two of us?"

"I'm jealous, but ok."

"What about you and her?"

"Would it bother you if she and I still had sex?"

"I haven't thought about it, but probably not."

"Good. I think she will also help me get through the bumpy road you mentioned."

"I'm certainly not a lawyer, but I think you would not want Jim to know about the two of you. It might give him some leverage."

"Shit, I hadn't thought of that. God, I will be so fucking horny without her I may lose my mind."

"It's only temporary."

"Joel, when this is all over do you think that we all could, I don't know, somehow be together?"

My mind and my dick reacted to that thought. "Let's not close any doors, but I want you to know when this—the resolution of what you and Jim decide-is all over, I want to try to build something with you. If Ruby is a part of that, well, we can deal with it then. But, Barbara, I want to have you in my life."

I could feel tears running down my chest. Barbara sobbed quietly and hugged me tighter.

orie
orie
4,260 Followers