Temptation & Punishment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,593 Followers

*******

By the time Paul came home, Janet had showered and was in bed fast asleep, exhausted from the revelations of the evening. Mac was sitting in the living room waiting for him, sipping on some scotch. Feeling strangely hesitant in his own house, Paul came in and sat next to him. Without saying a word, Mac handing him an extra glass that had already been waiting for him.

They sat in silence for a long moment while Paul sipped at his scotch, letting the complex flavors dance over his tongue as he tried to think of what to say. How to broach the subject.

How to ask - did you fuck my wife?

"She liked it," Mac said finally, breaking the tension and the silence.

Paul let out a long breath that he hadn't even known he'd been holding. "You're sure?"

"Oh yes." The chuckle in his voice confirmed it. Paul felt a stab of jealousy. "I'm pretty sure she's going to want to do it again. You're going to have to figure out what you're going to do."

There was another long moment of silence as Paul's world shifted.

"I've never hit a woman before."

"It's not the same thing," said Mac immediately. "For one, she's agreeing to it. Not just agreeing, asking for it. Verbally, without any room for interpretation."

"What if I hurt her?"

"Give her something she can say, something that she wouldn't normally say in the middle of sex, like banana, and if she says banana then you know she's past the point she can handle and she doesn't want anymore." Mac did chuckle this time. "Because she wants it to hurt. You'll still have to stay in control of the situation, some women won't speak up when they should, but you care about her. You're a conscientious person, you won't damage her or hurt her past what she can handle."

Something inside of Paul tensed and released, a feeling of... relief? flowed through him. Prompting him to ask Mac more questions, knowing that he would get useful, helpful answers that contained no judgment. Somehow Mac's confidence in him made him feel more confident in himself. The questions became more specific, asking about various implements he might use, defining the difference between a pleasurable versus a punishing spanking... the sardonic look in Mac's eye said that he understood. Eventually Paul started to realize that it hadn't been Janet's fantasies that he'd been afraid of, it was his own. There were desires in him that he had feared to express because he thought they were too dark, too perverse for her. Because he worried that he'd hurt her. And if he'd unleashed those desires onto her to fulfill her fantasy and she decided that it wasn't something she wanted, then where would he have been? Some part of him had decided that it was better to let someone else do it.

Finally their conversation about spanking ran down.

He wasn't entirely sure he wanted to know, but he had to ask. "Did you..." his voice cut off in his throat. Admitting that he wanted to spank his wife, that turning her bottom a bright cherry red would turn him on wasn't quite the same as acknowledging that the thought of Mac fucking her had also aroused him.

"We did," Mac said shortly, his voice carrying a welter of emotion. Resignation, gratitude, wonder, a dash of guilt, and the warmth of a memory that would be cherished. "The things I think you'll want to know... we kept most of our clothes on. I didn't cum inside of her. And she was facing away from me the whole time. There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to fill the main role of her fantasy. She won't be picturing me, there's nothing to picture. I went pretty easy on her, spanking wise. If you take her in hand tomorrow, establish yourself, you'll be fulfilling what she really wants."

"Thank you," said Paul quietly, meaning it. Mac was a rare and special kind of man. Paul had always known that, he just hadn't realized how much. He'd set Paul up for success, even while engaged in an experience that was more than a little emotionally fraught for all parties involved. And Paul knew that Mac had enjoyed himself, but he'd done what he could to make the aftermath easier on all of them. To be honest, the images that were now filling Paul's head were more than a little erotic, stirring his arousal along with his jealousy. But Mac would be gone tomorrow. If he had been continuing to live with them, Paul didn't think he would have been able to deal with it. As such, it was just bearable.

For him, he knew that the fantasy of thinking about Janet with another man, even a trusted one, was better for him as a fantasy than a reality.

"Here," said Mac, handing him a shoebox. "This is for you. Don't open it until tomorrow night. You'll understand when you do." With a heavy sigh, Mac gave him a half-cocked grin. "I'm off to bed."

"Good night," said Paul, settling the shoebox onto his lap. He sat in the darkness for half an hour, just thinking, before going upstairs and joining his wife in their bed. She snuggled into him as always, letting out a sleepy little moan when he caressed her bottom, reminding him of Mac's advice. Tomorrow he'd be free to indulge in his fantasy, in the urges that he'd always pushed down, and in doing so, hopefully, he'd be able to supplant Mac in his wife's fantasies.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,593 Followers