Temptation Ch. 01

Story Info
A sub finds something interesting in her jewellery box.
1k words
4.08
33.8k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fearne let out the softest of sighs as she took her earring off, giving herself a wistful glance in the opulent mirror that dominated her dressing table. Mistress had been favouring Sanford recently and she missed the touch of the whip, the brutality of her paddle and most of all the way that Mistress eased the brutal pain that she inflicted. Her last orgasm had been a little over a month ago, 36 days to be precise. Yet she remembered it with such crystal clarity that it could have been moments ago. The climax she had received had been all the sweeter because of all the tease, denial and the edging. Oh god the edging. Thinking of how expertly Mistress could bring her so very close to the brink but then deny her that final release made Fearne squirm in her chair. She was alone, the end of another frustrating night of mostly being ignored. Although unlike Sanford she wasn't kept in chastity she knew that to even touch herself once would enrage and disappoint her Mistress. It was the latter quality that stayed Fearnee's fingers though. She could handle the rage, sometimes even thrived on it. But to disappoint the one woman who had made her happier than she had ever dreamt possible... to see that crestfallen look on her face. That was too much to bear the thought of.

She looked down at the little jewellery box that Mistress had given her last Christmas. It was made of walnut and had a ruby that had been cut in the shape of a heart set into the top. Lined with purple velvet it was truly a gift worthy of any lover, and one of the few items that Fearne cherished for purely sentimental reasons. Carefully placing the tear-drop earrings back into their compartments in the top of the chest she glanced back at her reflection in the mirror.

Her olive complexion shimmered in the soft glow from the fairy-lights that adorned the mirror. It was framed by straight, raven-black hair that teased the tops of her slender shoulders. She was far from unattractive, but she was no runway model. She had too many healthy curves, and her breasts hung heavy on her chest. She had always had full tits, but now that her Mistress kept them full of milk 24/7 they sagged a little more than they used to. Her dusty pink nipples were elegantly adorned with silver rings, a chain running from each down to the matching ring that pierced her clitoral hood. She couldn't remember the last time she'd worn clothes in the house. Even when sent out for chores she wore skimpy, revealing outfits - whatever the weather. Dropping her large blue eyes back to the box her brow furrowed into the cutest of little frowns as she saw something new glinting amidst the necklaces and rings. One of the few things that her Mistress had allowed her to keep from her life before entering her service was her extensive jewellery collection.

This was no anklet, bracelet nor studded choker though. It was a key. A key she instantly recognised. It was Sanford's key. The key to the device that he wore most every second of every day. The only times he was released was when Mistress wanted to edge him, or more rarely, to milk him. Unlike Fearne, who did occasionally receive genuine orgasms, Sanford had suffered through ruined orgasms and milkings since he'd entered permanent service. She felt sorry for her brother-sub but would never voice such an opinion, she knew that if she did the tables would be reversed in an instant and she had seen the pained look on the poor boys face; heard the screams of agony as he was brought to yet another edge. Watched as his whole body shook and writhed for hours after a ruined orgasm. Even just thinking about it now she shuddered. Mistress could be cruel, and suddenly Fearne found herself pleased that she hadn't been the focus of Her attentions for the last few weeks. Immediately the thought was dismissed. Even at her most savage Fearne loved, adored, worshipped her Mistress and she would much rather have been subjected to the treatment Sanford received nightly than have never known the woman's touch.

Blinking her thoughts returned to the key nestled between her favourite pearls. She reached out a tentative hand, not truly believing this wasn't some kind of trick or perhaps an illusion. The cool metal confirmed that the key was at least real, and she lifted it out of the box to examine more closely. It was unmistakably the key to lock which kept Sanford's little dick locked away in a steel tube. Why was it here? What should she do? An evil glint came to her eye as she thought of sneaking down to Sanford's room and having a little fun with her housemate. Did she dare? The long-suppressed rebel in her delighted at the idea. Mistress was surely either sound asleep or out. She had sent them to bed and never checked on them anymore. It would be so easy... and so much fun.

Before she could think it through fully, realise that doing this would doubtless lead to pain in her near future her feet were padding down the shag carpet of the hallway and she was outside Sanford's door, reaching a hand up to knock gently. She heard a stir from inside and quickly opened the door, slipping inside before she could be seen. Sanford, who was sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands and sobbing quietly to himself before she entered looked up with a start. His eyes flew wide but before he could utter a syllable she had crossed the small distance and silenced him by pressing the key to his lips. She had a twinkle in her eye and smiled at him. He shook his head in fear for a moment but she ignored him. If he really wanted to he could stop her with a word.