Temptation Ch. 02

Story Info
Fearne starts to have some fun with Sanford.
1.3k words
3.81
18.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fearne paused, though only for a second. He didn't say anything, didn't make a sound in fact until she inserted the key into the small lock that kept his device in place. As she turned the key he let out a strange sound, half way between a sigh and a whimper. It was endearing and clear indication of his conflicted state. He knew that being let out of the device normally meant that he would suffer in a different way, brought to the brink of orgasm but denied. Yet that was when Mistress removed the cage. Would Fearne simply imitate their domme or would she do something different. The anticipation and the inescapable feeling that even being without his cage around his sister-sub was forbidden added to his excitement. The moment Fearne slipped the cool steel from his flaccid cock it sprang to an erection. This wasn't unusual, being unable to get hard under normal circumstances meant that he often over-reacted once unrestricted.

She laughed softly at the way he so instantly became aroused, though she could hardly blame him. She had only experienced chastity once, when she'd made a serious error in the household shortly after moving in. The week she had spent locked away had been torture. Even though she rarely masturbated and had her orgasms under strict control without the need for a device something about the metal pressing into her flesh and reminding her that she could not receive any stimulation had her taking her first trip into subspace. It had not been a pleasant or calming experience though and she pushed the memory of that time far from her mind.

"I see you're a little excited Sanford." She cooed, cupping his heavy balls in one hand as she traced the line of his shaft with a finger. "Should we do something about that? What is it that Mistress does? She strokes you. Like this?" She began to move her hand up and down his hand with gentle pressure, twisting her hand as she approached the top and then smothering his head with her palm. "But wait, doesn't she normally use lube?" She stopped and moved away to the bedside table, checking the top drawer and smiling as she found a small bottle of strawberry-flavoured lubricant. "Ooh strawberries." She sounded like a little girl stumbling over a hidden plant of the fruit. "Tasty." The murmur was followed by a swift re-moistening of her lips. Moments later she returned to Sanford's side.

Squeezing a large dollop of the lube into her hand and trailing a line up the poor boy's twitching cock she flashed him a cheeky grin. "Now I don't think I'm quite as good as Mistress at reading when you're about to spurt, so you better tell me when you are ready to come. I'll decide then if I'm going to let you or not." She thrilled at the power she now had over her brother and returned to her task with gusto. Stroking him with purpose she kept her pace steady, listening to his breathing become more laboured and the tiny whimpers, murmurs and moans that escaped his tightly pursed lips. She picked the pace up just a little, paying special attention to palming his head and increasing the time she spent there with every stroke. Soon she heard him gasp and groan something. "What was that Sanford? Are you close to coming?" Her tone was lightly mocking. It didn't carry the same cruel edge that Mistress always showed him. She had already decided that she was going to let him come, but not yet.

"Y- Yy- Yes." He managed to pant. Nodding his head with a gleam of desperate hope in his eyes that was tempered with a deep sadness. He doubted that she would allow him an orgasm, and even if she did she would surely ruin it? Why would Fearne, even sweet and beautiful Fearne, allow him the release he had been so long denied. Perhaps she had been sent here by their Mistress as a way to temp him. If that were the case then he would show them both that his resolve to serve Her was absolute and that no matter what anyone did he could endure yet more time without achieving that blissful release he so craved.

At his admission Fearne immediately released his cock and sat back on her knees with a smirk. "That's one." She counted the edge and knew that he would be wondering just how many he was in store for. The most she'd seen him endure in one session was seven, but he had been sobbing in great deep retches by the end of that night and their Mistress had actually allowed him to sleep without the cage. Though she had handcuffed his wrists and ankles to the bed so as to remove temptation for him to manually satisfy himself. Fearne honestly didn't know how many times she would edge him tonight, she might even let him come the next time - it would depend how desperate he looked and how she felt. Having completed the tease she knew exactly why her Mistress kept him so deliciously denied though. His whimpers and pants and the way he submitted so easily even to someone who was technically on a par with him rank-wise had her heart racing and her pussy more than a little dewy. The ache she felt inside her body led to her next move.

Placing a hand on his chest she pushed him back into the softness of the mattress, moving to straddle him and then inching up his body to his face. "Now I think I want to feel that magic tongue of yours boy." She instructed, placing her knees either side of his head and presenting her decorated sex to him for attention. It was not the first time he had been forced to eat her out, Mistress occasionally used him as a reward for when she had performed particularly well. His tongue was well trained and she always came hard when rewarded in such a fashion though it was never quite as satisfying as the orgasms her Mistress gave her with a toy, her fingers or that one blessed time Mistress had snaked her tongue into Fearne's hungry cunt.

"If you do a good enough job I might just let you come after I have. Maybe." Her promise was far from the empty oaths that Mistress rained down on him when he was being a brat. Fearne would make good on her word, but only if he did an exceptional job. Her thoughts were clouded momentarily as he began his work, snaking his tongue out and heading straight for the ring through her clit, flicking at it and trying to push the tip of his soft pink appendage through the tiny hole. This action pushed the flat of his tongue against the base of her clit and she groaned in pleasure with the stimulation. Grinding into his face a little she began to pant as he moved down to suckle on her delicate labia. She was kept completely free of hair, as was he, and having completed her nightly ritual of waxing her pussy was extra-sensitive. He took full advantage and soon her stomach was rolling in an effort to contain her climax and prolong the pleasure he was giving her. "Oh god San, fuck that feels good!" She encouraged him throatily and slipped her hands into his short curls, gripping handfuls of the mousy-brown hair and smothering him with her dripping cunt.

Less than a minute later a short piercing wail shot through the still night air as she rocketed through one climax and barrelled helplessly int another without pause. Sanford found himself having to tap on her thigh to indicate that he couldn't breathe and she rolled off his face and fell head first into the soft mattress, panting and moaning in ecstasy. It took several long moments for some semblance of her composure to return and she smiled at him with heavy-lidded eyes. Reaching out a hand to stroke his cheek she whispered that he had done very well and as soon as she was able to function again he would get his reward.