Temptation of a Single Father Ch. 01

Story Info
Kurt is tempted by babysitter.
3.3k words
4.13
229k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing 37 year old Kurt Sandridge thought he would be doing when he watched his now 10 year old daughter come into the world back in 1992 was that he would be the girl's prime caregiver before she would be old enough to finish elementary school.

A sales rep. for a Louisville based paint company, Kent's grand plan early on during his marriage with his now ex wife Lisa was that she would be home to raise their daughter Melanie while he took every project that he could to help climb the corporate ladder and make a better life for his young family.

When Lisa began suffering a series of physical ailments combined with her subsequent addiction to prescription pain killers, wine and barbiturates, Kent steadily came to realize his dream marriage and dream life for his only child wasn't going to work out.

A few weeks after Melanie's 6th birthday, Kent served Lisa with divorce papers.

That had been almost 4 years earlier and with the mountain of evidence related to Lisa's dependency and bad health, Kent was awarded primary care over his daughter. One of the conditions over his custody agreement however was that Kent wouldn't be able to take some of the extended business trips he otherwise would have with his company because he needed to be home to look after Melanie on a regular basis. While it certainly halted some of the advancement opportunities within his company, it was a trade Kent gladly made in order to spend time with his daughter and to be there everyday to watch her grow up.

One of the greatest blessings and strokes of luck Kent encountered with his parental agreement was the seemingly never ending supply of teenage girls in his suburban neighborhood who were looking for a way to make extra money babysitting on the rare occasions he did have to stay late at work or go out of town on a short business trip.

One of the girls that had built up Kent, as well as Melanie's trust was a 18 year old named Doreen Campbell. Doreen was the oldest daughter of Bob and Gloria Campbell, Kent's neighbors five doors down.

Kent and Bob had been occasional deer hunting buddies and one late evening upon returning from the woods, Kent had dropped off Bob back at his house and met Doreen. When Doreen's mother had mentioned her then 16 year old daughter was looking for some babysitting work, an instant partnership was struck.

Over the year and a half that she had looked after Melanie, she had developed a rather close bond with the child. A bond that was causing her a very heavy heart that Summer because Doreen knew that she was about to start her Freshman year at college and would have to vacate her treasured role of looking after Kent Sandridge's 10 year old daughter.

____________________________________

The first thing that struck Kent when he initially met Doreen Campbell was just how much she looked like her Mother. Having been a dutiful and busy single father for the better part of a half decade, Kent's social calendar had all but dried up. There had been a few rare occasions on business trips that he did solicit the use of a prostitute to get him through the night, but when it came to a real date with a real woman, Kent couldn't remember the last time he had that pleasure and burden.

Left to his own devices, Kent kept a keen eye on several of the women who lived in his neighborhood, and Doreen's mother Gloria was one such woman.

And with Doreen, the apple of beauty didn't fall far off the family tree. Doreen had the same long, sandy blonde hair as her Mother to go with the exact same seemingly fluid frame as Gloria. Even though she was still a teenager, Doreen was already a full inch or two taller than her Mother as well.

Doreen also had the same haunting dark blue eyes as her Mom, along with something deeply embedded within them that spoke to a weakness of need that could never be touched.

Those eyes, along with the girl's long blonde hair and neat row of freckles that lined her chest, often kept Kent awake at night, laying in the dark guiltily bathing himself in an innocent fantasy that he would never admit to in the light of day.

____________________________________

More than any other babysitter Melanie had over her short life, she had bonded with Doreen better than any of them. The close-knit relationship the two girls had forged had thus given Kent Sandridge the option of accepting some of the more lucrative work assignments that required him to travel a little further from home. With Doreen now 18, Kent was even able to take a few overnight trips with the full and utmost confidence that Melanie was in good hands.

Even Kent had began to wax nostalgic a little as that Summer progressed knowing Doreen would be leaving in the Fall to start college and he felt a strange but tangible inner feeling of loss knowing he and Melanie would have to find another regular babysitter.

____________________________________

In early July of Doreen's final Summer at home, Kent was asked by his boss to fill in and take a coworkers place at a weekend seminar up in Cleveland, which was a solid 4 hour drive from Louisville.

Totally content in the knowledge Melanie would be safe and happy with Doreen as her caretaker for two nights, Kent agreed to take the assignment and left late that Friday afternoon with a totally clear conscience.

After arriving safely in Cleveland and going through the motions of all the stuff he was scheduled to during the Saturday session, Kent was confronted with an interesting dilemma when the people that were putting on the seminar informed the guests that the Sunday session had been cancelled.

Kent's first reaction was ecstatic joy, much the same way a kid feels when he hears that school has been shut down for the day. Knowing he had an entire hotel suite to himself, on the company's credit card, Kent hastily thumbed through his black book for the number of the escort agency he had used in Cleveland several years before on a similar trip.

Halfway through riffling for the number, an overriding sense of guilt swept through Kent's soul.

"You're either too old...or too young to be worrying about getting a hooker for the day...you've got plenty of time to do that when you're 60," Kent told himself apologetically. "You've got a beautiful young daughter at home who you'd love to spend an unexpected Sunday with...why don't you just drive home and get a good nights sleep in your own bed and spend your day off there!"

So with that, Kent quickly packed his overnight bags, checked out and jumped into his rental car at a little after 9 that night and headed for home.

With the help of several cups of really bad convenience store coffee, Kent was able to ward off the scourge of drowsiness until he finally turned the car into his driveway at a little after 1 am Sunday morning.

Kent's senses were immediately jolted when he noticed a strange vehicle blocking in Doreen's car.

"Wonder who in the Hell that is?" he whispered to himself, suddenly more awake than he had been.

Slowly turning his head towards the house, Kent switched off the car's engine while he surveyed his residence for any sign of life.

"All dark...dead as a doornail," he mouthed.

"Remember Kent," a subtle voice of reminder echoed up from the drowsy abyss inside his head. "You told Doreen if she wanted...on these nights you stayed away all night...she could bring a friend of hers over to keep her company...its just one of her friend's cars."

His mind resting better now, safe in the knowledge that there was no one in the house that wasn't supposed to be, Kent fished for his house key as he strode towards the front door.

"You should probably just sleep downstairs on the sofa," Kent rationally told himself as he snuck his key into the lock and peeked his head inside.

Taking one last look behind him before disappearing inside the darkened house, it finally dawned on Kent where he had seen the strange car before.

"That's Doreen's boyfriend," a light went off inside Kent's head.

"You didn't tell her she could have her boyfriend over," one voice rattled inside of Kent's pysche.

"But you didn't say she couldn't," another voice reminded. "She's an adult...I trust her...I guess I'll have to trust him too."

"But Geez Kent...he's up there sleeping in the bed...your bed...with her...you haven't even slept with anyone in that bed for a couple of years...it just doesn't seem right."

Quietly slipping off his shoes so his footsteps wouldn't echo through the silent house as he walked across the living room, Kent deposited his travel spent body down on the large sofa against the far wall.

Sitting on the refuge of the couch, Kent gradually allowed his senses to adjust to the silent darkness surrounding him. After a few moments however, Kent realized that the house wasn't entirely silent.

"What's...that...noise?" he sighed.

"You're just hearing things," he consciously replied even though he curiously recognized the squeaking sounds filtering down faintly from upstairs.

"Well...if this isn't an awkward situation," Kent sarcastically shook his head. "I hope Doreen at least remembered to close her door as well as Melanie's if she and her boyfriend were...going to have...sex...in my bedroom."

"You know Kent...you really ought to go up and at least check on your daughter...make sure everything's OK before you turn in," his conscience chided.

"Melanie's OK...Doreen's built your trust" Kent whispered out loud as the sounds of squeaking coming from his upstairs bedroom danced like flirtatious starlings on his throbbing eardrums.

Kent sat on the edge of the sofa for several moments, at a loss over what to do next.

"Should have just stayed in Cleveland and got a hooker," Kent moaned as he pensively rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Yep," every voice inside of his head agreed as he continued to listen to the shaky sound of sex going on above. "And besides...You just can't go upstairs with all that going on...especially if they don't even know someone else is in the house...you would scare them to death."

"It's your Goddamn house," Kent's inner venom brazenly replied.

"But if you go up there...you'll scare them so bad...you'll probably scar them for life...and in the process probably wake Melanie up too."

"Then why don't you just go halfway up the steps...make sure their bedroom door is at least closed...no way they can hear you with all that going on between them," Kent's conflicting interests seemed to agree with clarity.

Before the final few words had slithered across his inner ear, Kent's bare feet were moving towards the stairway. Reaching out gently for the handrail, Kent carefully pulled his feet up the steps until he reached his stated goal of midway.

"Damn...the door is half opened and half closed," He mumbled. "What to do know...just turn and go back downstairs...your damn head is spinning because your so sleepy...just turn and walk back down to the sofa."

But for some reason, his feet didn't move. Closing his eyes, allowing the sexually charged air slipping free from his bedroom to wash across his unshaved face, Kent slowly swiveled his head side to side as he teetered on the brink.

"OHH...YEAH...AHH...YEAH...COME ON DOREEN...FUCK ME BACK... YEAHHH...HURRY UP AND FUCK ME BACK," Kent could hear Doreen's boyfriend's gasping voice urge her on.

Each time it seemed he had found a smooth rhythm inside of Doreen, the sounds of the squeaking bedsprings would grow unsteady and cease for a moment.

Unconsciously climbing another two steps, Kent crept closer until he could hear the young couple's faint voices.

"You know how tight I am Rick...just slow down...please just slow down...I want to do this but... you've got to give me...a little bit of time," Doreen begged before the jerky sounds of the bed creaking began to echo down the darkened hall once again.

"This is crazy Kent...go back downstairs and let the kids have their fun," his rationality urged even though his feet found the top step.

"Come on Doreen," Kent could hear Rick fiendishly sigh. "Each time we get up to speed...you start screaming it hurts...just spread your legs a little further apart...spit on your fingers and grease your pussy up if you have to...a little pain is normal."

"Two steps and you'll be able to see into the room," Kent's inner voice mumbled as he eased down the upstairs hallway like a cat burglar inside his own home.

"Turn your ass around and let them be," his conscience begged in a last ditch effort to get himself to do the right thing.

"Take another step forward," he heard his strangely aroused penis settle the argument.

Straining his neck like a giraffe so that his eyes could peek tentatively around the half closed door, Kent felt every nerve in his body shiver as he took in the shadowy sight of Rick's body engulfing Doreen on the bed.

"Come on Doreen... Let's try this one more time...you swore you'd go all the way earlier tonight...and you swore you'd let me cum inside of you," Rick gruffly reminded his slightly sobbing girlfriend before pressing his weight back down on top of her cringing body.

Kent felt a surreal swell of emotion swirl through his senses as he allowed his eyes to adjust to the awkward scene playing out on the other side of the door.

Even though he was safely ensconced in his mid 30's, Kent could still vividly remember those anxious times of youth when he was a naive young man still trying to find his sexual confidence. Kent could sense clearly and correctly that all Rick wanted to do was to satisfy Doreen and get her off, but he was going about it extremely selfishly.

The older man had to literally force his feet to stay in place as he fought the primal urge to burst into the room, shove Rick aside and fuck the teenage girl on the bed like she deserved to be fucked.

"So you really do want to have sex with Doreen," a deeply hidden voice inside of Kent's head finally asserted after several months of silence.

"You've wanted to for a long time Kent but this is the first time you've actually ever let it perculate to the top...You better take a step back...You really might be getting in over your head here," he found himself cringing before becoming speechless for the next few moments, simply content to watch and let Rick have his crude and crass way with Doreen.

"UH...UHH...AAHHH," Doreen ardently moaned as soon as Rick re-entered her.

It was a voice that Kent could clearly tell was more from pain and frustration initially than any sort of real pleasure as her 18 year old boyfriend slammed his groin relentlessly into hers.

"I think I'm gonna cum," Rick huffed after several moments of downward plowing.

"Slow down Rick please...hold back," Doreen sighed plaintively. "Its just starting to feel right...slow down and let me catch up Rick...so we can cum together."

Kent could feel his cock rigidly tightening inside his pants as he watched Doreen's teenage boyfriend piston his behind up and down between her flailing legs. Kent felt a definite wave of guilt wash through his soul as he stood there watching his naked babysitter be reduced to tears, not to a point however that caused him to move.

"What the fuck are you crying about?" Rick harshly spat down at the same time he began to deposit his steaming lust into Doreen's snatch.

Doreen simply couldn't muster the words to properly convey her confusion and disgust.

Just as Rick was about to pull back and dismount her however, Doreen finally managed to string a few syllables together.

"I...I told you Rick...I...I was just starting to get into it...why...why couldn't you...you just wait for me to catch up...why did you have to be in such a...a hurry...," Doreen sobbed.

"You gonna cry like that all night?" Rick roughly interrupted. "I gave you the last hour to get into it Doreen and you just laid there like a prude...I got what I wanted!"

Kent stood blushing, hidden by the door as he internally cringed from the selfish way Rick was talking to his girlfriend. The older man found himself becoming fixated by the sight of Melanie's sobbing babysitter laying naked on the bed, her trembling white legs still spread wide as the deluge of her boyfriend's cum glistened like a shiny paste from the entrance of her cunt.

That image of carnal surrender and completion was mitigated however by the increasingly pained sobs that gurgled from Doreen's heaving chest.

"I don't think I wanna stay here all night and listen to this shit," Rick sharply spat, before bounding off the bed and searching for his pants.

"...Please...Please don't leave," Doreen begged as she started to sob even louder. "You're right Rick...You're right...I'm sorry I get this emotional sometimes...please don't leave me here like this."

Moving forward with the same selfish focus as he had just fucked Doreen with, Rick quickly rumaged for is clothes in the dark before sitting down on the edge of the bed to tie his shoes.

Not wanting to get caught in such a compromising position, even inside of his own house, Kent briskly turned and slithered his still aroused body down the darkened hall and like a flash, slipped down the steps to find a good hiding place before Rick came bounding down angrily behind him.

"Don't go Rick," Doreen sobbed loudly as her boyfriend footsteps echoed closer to the top of the stairway.

Tucking his frame behind the bookcase against the near wall, Kent waited for the rest of the argument to play out.

"Fuck you Doreen," Kent could hear Rick gruffly shot back before he began to pound his feet down the steps.

Holding his breath as Rick sped past the bookshelf, Kent watched through the darkness as the 18 year old boy reached out for the front door, swung it open and then slammed it closed behind him.

"He's gonna see your car parked beside his," Kent told himself as he inched out from behind the bookcase.

"I don't think so," he reassured himself as he eased towards the living room's large picture window.

"The only thing he's seeing right now is red," Kent surmised correctly as he peeked between the curtains at Rick dive into the front seat, start his car and back like a lunatic out of the Sandridge driveway.

With Rick gone, Kent steadily allowed his heartbeat to slow within his chest until he could hear the sounds of Doreen's continued sobs coming from the upstairs bedroom.

"You ought to go up there and...," Kent started to say out loud before quickly ceasing the thought. "Yeah...go up there and do what...that's the last thing she needs right now...and its the last thing you need to deal with too...just go do what you were planning on doing when you snuck in a half hour ago...drag your tired as over to the couch and get some sleep. Just tell her in the morning that you slugged your way into the house around 5 am and went straight to sleep...pretend you don't know a thing...just mind your own business."

And that's exactly what Kent did. Even though rest was long in coming on the size too small sofa, he was finally able to calm his frayed nerves enough to drift to sleep after quick and guilty masturbation session as the imagery of Doreen's spread open and cum-glazed vagina showed like a frozen still picture in his dizzy mind.

Kent slept soundly until the babysitter's shrill shrieks of shock and surprise from the top of the steps stirred him awake at a few minutes after 7 the next morning...

Part Two is on the way...