Temptation of a Single Father Ch. 02

Story Info
A mutual lust is satiated.
5.1k words
4.52
192.5k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For obvious reasons, Kent began paying somewhat closer attention to Doreen while she was over at the house. He found himself staying there a little longer when she came over to babysit before he left for his scheduled appointment and he also found himself coming home a little sooner as well.

Kent occasionally found himself mentally replaying Doreen and her boyfriend's sexual falling out that night, as it unfolded in his own bed. Re-living the nervous conversations he had shared with Doreen since that night, in the safety of his darkened bedroom, Kent wallowed in the memory of his voyeuristic interlude and told himself over and over that he would have known how to have treated the young girl right.

By the time the first light of dawn had crept through his bedroom window however, Kent quickly realized how silly those fantasies of having a chance with Doreen really were.

__________________________________

As happens many times when one breaks up from a stressful relationship, a person often goes out and does something wild and completely out of character to try and change things up and put the pain of a broken bond behind them.

Sitting on his sofa late one Tuesday afternoon, waiting for Doreen to show up to babysit Melanie, Kent got to see first hand the 18 year old's endeavor to 'change things" after breaking up with her boyfriend.

After answering Doreen's knock at the door and letting the young girl in, Kent quickly picked up on the excited look beaming across Doreen's pretty face.

"What's up, Doreen?" Kent asked curiously.

Before he had a chance to brace himself, Doreen lifted her shirt halfway up her chest and exposed her bare, slightly tanned midriff.

"UHHH" Kent gulped.

"I decided to get my bellybutton pierced," Doreen proudly gleamed as she held her shirt up for Melanie's Father to see. "I just felt like doing something crazy... me and my friend Deana decided to do it today at the mall."

"It's... it's nice... Doreen," Kent stuttered, as he tried to avoid making eye contact with the exposed young girl.

Unable to look Doreen in the eyes and not wanting to stare like paralysed hawk at her new piece of jewelry, Kent instinctively raised his hand to his face and alternated his view back and forth from Doreen's frame to the floor below when he felt his insides start to turn to mush.

"Do you wanna touch it?" Doreen asked as if she were a child beckoning a person to play with a new Christmas toy.

"I'd ... better... not," Kent wavered internally even though his shaky hand rose forward.

"OH... MY... GOD," the older man thought to himself as his fingertips gently collided with Doreen's bellybutton.

Holding his trembling hand in place, Kent plastered an unsteady smile across his face as he subtly eased his fingers back and forth against the teenage girl's soft stomach.

"I bet your Dad and Mom aren't gonna be crazy about this," Kent joked, trying to conceal his percolating nerves with a touch of sarcasm.

"Yeah... ," Doreen replied. "They said I had to wait till I was 18 and out of high school... I don't think they really care if I did it or not... they will just get on my case because they know how impressionable my little sisters are and they'll think both of them will want to get something pierced besides their ears too."

"I bet," Kent politely agreed as he grudgingly pulled his hand away from the babysitter's exposed flesh.

"Its... real nice... Doreen," Kent stammered, feeling a light glaze of sweat beginning to coat his brow. "Let me go... let me go upstairs and tell Melanie you're here... I should be home by 8 or so... Is that OK?"

"No problem," Doreen smiled as she dropped her half raised shirt back down.

With that, Kent quickly darted up the steps, first to tell his daughter that Doreen had arrived and then to sneak into the bathroom for a few seconds to collect himself before heading out for the meeting he was due at.

Standing alone in the upstairs bathroom, his feet spread apart and bracketing the toilet bowl below, Kent was sure he could still feel Doreen's soft, youthful skin on his fingertips as he wrapped his right hand around his now rigid hard-on.

"I can't believe your doing this," his inner conscience scolded.

"She's your daughter's babysitter... for Godsakes... she's almost young enough to be your own daughter... this just ain't right... Hell... She's down there right now playing with Melanie while your up here... up here... up here... jacking... off... " Kent continued to lambaste himself for nearly a minute until a bubbling hot string of semen burst like lava from his straining and reddened penis, landing in a series of messy and echoing plops in the water below.

"And you just came thinking about it... didn't you?" Kent guiltily sighed out loud as he continued to wallow in the alternating mental images of Doreen's pretty face and smooth white belly.

After splashing some cold water across his face and staring sheepishly in the mirror for several moments to collect his wits, Kent exited the bathroom and gingerly bounded down the steps, saying a quick goodbye to Melanie and Doreen before leaving for his appointment.

_____________________________________

Arriving home that night at a little after 10, Kent mashed his teeth, upset he had frittered another night away at work to the point that he was over an hour later getting home than he had promised Doreen.

"I'm sure she put Melanie to bed a few hours ago," Kent grimaced as he lugged his spent body up the walk towards the house, feeling an inner twinge of frustration that he had missed another night of tucking his young daughter into bed.

Seeing the light in the living room on through the window, Kent lost himself in the memory of earlier in the evening when he got a first hand view, and feel, of Doreen's new piercing.

"I wonder if her bellybutton is the only thing she has pierced?" Kent found himself pondering before his inner civility shut him up.

"Don't even think about that kind of stuff... getting involved in something like that is the last thing you need right now... besides... you don't need your hand shaking when your trying to write her check out tonight."

Taking a deep breath before letting himself in the house, Kent's insides inexplicably warmed when he saw Doreen sitting on the sofa, painting her toenails.

"Hey... Hey... How are ya Doreen... sorry I'm so late... kinda got stuck at my meeting," Kent apologized softly, trying not be wake Melanie upstairs as he greeted her babysitter.

"No big deal Mr. Sandridge... I just pulled a few movies off the shelf there and did some of my girl stuff after I put Melanie to bed about an hour and a half ago," Doreen smiled as she put the finishing touches on her toenails.

"Good," Kent replied unsteadily.

"Painting your toenails huh...?" Kent muttered a few moments later to break the awkward silence with the occupied teenager.

"Yep... hadn't done it in a while... like the color?" Doreen asked as she teasingly raised her foot into the air and shook it in Kent's direction.

"It... it looks fine," Kent stammered. "Got your bellybutton pierced... got your toenails painted... thinking 'bout dying your hair too?"

"Maybe," Doreen half giggled back between blows on her toes.

"I see the bottle of rubbing alcohol out... that new piercing still giving you trouble?" Kent asked with real concern as he reached over and took the bottle of alcohol into his hand.

"A little... the guy at the place told me to make sure and keep it clean for a few days... my other piercing didn't give me that much problem... this one should be OK too I hope... its still a little red though... hope you didn't mind me raiding your medicine chest," Doreen sighed to Kent as he stood in front of her.

"No... not at all," He mumbled back, suddenly lost in a curious delirium over Doreen mentioning 'another' piercing.

"Oh... I thought you knew... some of my friends got me drunk for my 18th birthday a few months back... got one of my nipples pierced... I thought everyone knew," Doreen sheepishly admitted.

Another lengthy silence passed between the two as Kent fought to keep the rubbing alcohol bottle in his hand from shaking.

"... N... N... .No... No I didn't," Kent stuttered and sure enough, when Doreen leaned back from drying her painted toenails, he could clearly see the slight outline of a tiny accessory on the tip of Doreen's left breast through her shirt.

"There goes my cock," Kent cringed to himself, feeling his erection hardening between his legs.

"I don't know if my Mom has any alcohol at home... I was hoping I could dab a little more on before I headed home... hopefully by morning all the swelling will be gone," Doreen wondered aloud.

"... Sure... Sure," Kent mumbled in return. "Let me... get... here it is... let me get a clean Q-tip here and ... "

"Thanks... Mr Sandridge," Doreen answered as she leaned forward slightly on the edge of the couch and pulled her shirt up just below her small but firm breasts so she could access her freshly pierced belly.

Both Doreen and Kent could feel some strange chemical change going on inside their bodies as they stood face to face.

"This ain't happening?" Kent grumbled to himself, fighting off the effects of cottonmouth.

Holding the alcohol in one hand and the Q-tip in the other, Kent waited for Doreen to reach out and take the medicine from him but she continued to patiently hold her shirt up with both hands.

"You... want me to... ," Kent stammered as he measured Doreen's eyes for a response.

Moving slightly forward on his quivering legs, Kent carefully dipped the oval-shaped head of the cotton swab into the bottle of alcohol before leaning down in front of the waiting teenager.

Dabbing the soaked end of the Q-tip directly on the reddish area of Doreen's bellybutton, Kent felt an electrical charge surge through his flesh as he brushed his fingers against her smooth skin once again.

Kent felt his insides swoon the instant Doreen recoiled from the cool liquod colliding with her freshly pierced belly.

"OH... Oh... that's cold," Doreen timidly mumbled.

"It'll... be... all... right," Kent soothingly started until he looked up at Doreen's face, only to have his gaze come to a screeching halt at the sight of Doreen's nipples shamelessly protruding out the front of her light blue tee-shirt.

"Damn," Kent grimaced, causing his right hand to tremble enough that the Q-tip nearly fell free from his grip.

Kneeling at Doreen's feet, Kent was close enough as well that he could clearly see the presence of the nipple ring Doreen spoke of as well.

"I've got to get up and get out of here before... ," Kent's inner strength raged even though he felt paralyzed on the floor in front of the teenage girl who still had her shirt raised halfway up her belly.

"Touch them," Kent swore he heard a voice inside his head beg.

"Please... touch them," He heard it repeat.

"No... No," Kent internally argued until he realized the voice he was hearing was not coming from inside of him, but rather from Doreen's own lips.

His left hand still braced against the edge of the sofa for support as he dabbed the Q-tip over the teenage girl's bellybutton with his right, Kent froze in place in front of Doreen's slightly parted legs.

"She's Melanie's babysitter Kent... you... can't let... this ... happen," his inner sensibilities screamed, barely audible however over the thudding heartbeat in his chest. "For Gods sakes... your daughter is sleeping right upstairs... stop... before its too... "

"She's asleep Mr. Sandridge," Doreen muttered clairvoyantly, correctly sensing the older man's concern. "I put her to bed almost 2 hours ago... and I closed her door. Its OK... touch me."

The older man licked his lips and gulped once more as his trembling fingers flailed up towards the noticeably heaving targets of the 18 year old's pert breasts.

A chilling gasp escaped Doreen's mouth when she felt Kent's fingertips graze the front of her shirt.

"OHHH... MMMM... Squeeze them please," the babysitter fervently whispered.

"Oh... dear... God," Kent whimpered, feeling as if a feverish fire had ignited inside his body when he touched the girl's top.

"YEEEZZZ," Doreen grunted, squirming her narrow, youthful hips into the sofa cushions below as if she were trying to grind her behind into the fabric when Kent clamped his fingers around her erect nipples.

"Shit... its like squeezing ripe cherries," Kent lewdly thought, lowering his left hand towards his own crotch to massage his painfully throbbing manhood at the same time he used his right hand to fondle the teenager's titties.

"You've wanted to fuck me for a long time haven't you, Mr. Sandridge?" Doreen brazenly asked.

Kent was instantly stunned by hearing the word 'fuck' trickle out of Doreen's mouth and the confident and tawdry way she used it. He tried to look up into her innocent and vibrant eyes to answer her truthfully but the only response he could manage was to simply squeeze her nipples and his cock at the same time.

"I knew it," Doreen groaned as she began bucking her still clothed crotch upwards against her Father's friend.

Dropping his right hand down several inches, off the modest mounds of Doreen's endowment, Kent wrapped the material of the girl's shirt into his fist and crudely lifted it up her chest until her braclad breasts were in full view.

"UUMMMM," Kent whimpered like a starving puppy.

"Touch them ... please... touch my tits Mr. Sandridge," Doreen begged again.

For reasons he couldn't quite fathom, Kent felt a definite charge pierce his loins each time the young girl referred to him as "Mr Sandridge". Swallowing once more as he openly admired the 18 year old's beautiful chest, Kent sucked in a deep breath and proceeded to do just as Doreen had asked.

Kent immediately felt an indescribable pulse of energy shoot through his arm the instant his fingertips met the fleshy surface of Doreen's breasts. Rotating his tingling digits in small, kneading circles, Kent crawled further between Doreen's trembling knees.

Flexing his thumb and index fingers upwards, Kent closed them like clamps around Doreen's budding nipples until he felt each of the girl's legs clutch his kneeling body.

"OOHH... OOHH... OOHHHH," the youngster mewed as she grinded her crotch harder and harder against Kent's chest.

Flicking his fingers repeatedly across Doreen's jutting nipples, Kent's eyes lit up with a fascinated glow as the girl's breasts shivered and swayed in front of him.

"Damn," he mumbled admiringly before biting his lower lip to fight the urge to bend down and put his mouth on the teenager's titties through the sheer material of her girlish pink bra.

"Be patient... just be patient," Kent sighed internally as he pushed forward between Doreen's splayed legs.

Sucking in a series of deep breaths, Kent was also sure he could smell the flowery, pungent scent of Doreen's arousal wafting up from the 18 year old's churning loins.

"How long have you wanted to fuck me?" Doreen fervently gasped down to the grown man on his knees in front of her.

"Since the first time I saw you," Kent finally gulped after a very long and trying silence.

Dragging his hands off the ripe mounds of Doreen's youthful bosom, Kent rubbed all 10 of his fingers over the girl's smooth belly until they latched on to the butterfly snap of her tight jeans.

"UMMPPAHH," Doreen gasped when she felt Kent loosen to binding around her waist.

"Pull them down... pull them down and take them off," Doreen then begged through clenched teeth.

Kent's fevered expression intensified as he unzipped the girl's faded blue jeans. He could feel the molten warmth of Doreen's vagina rising up through the denim fabric of her jeans as he fought to get his hands inside of them.

"Feels like your about to stick your hands into an oven," Kent told himself as he watched Doreen's moistened pink panties come into view.

It felt as if Kent's diamond hard cock was about to rip through his dress slacks as his long trembling fingers disappeared inside Doreen's pants.

Kent's already giddy demeanor cascaded over the edge when Doreen's shaky legs began tapping him from each side. Fighting valiantly to get his hands around the waist of Doreen's jeans, Kent steadily began to pull them down the length of her long, trim legs.

"Raise up," he mumbled.

"Hurry up Mr. Sandridge... Hurry up," Doreen huskily replied as she lifted her ass slightly. "I want you to fuck me... I want you to fuck me right here!"

Kent stared up into Doreen's face and for the first time since he had arrived home that night was able to sustain serious and lasting eye contact with the 18 year old and there was a clear expression in his face as well that fucking her on the sofa was just what he was planning to do.

Still, there was a hint of nervous and guilty anticipation oozing out of Kent's pores as he continued to periodically steal a glance over his shoulder at the steps leading up to his daughter's bedroom.

"Her door's closed Kent... and she's a sound sleeper," Doreen reassuringly told Melanie's Father as she watched her bare thighs come into view.

His worries once again put to rest for the moment, Kent returned his attention to pulling Doreen's pants down her thighs and over her knees.

He had become so enthralled in slipping Doreen's jeans down he had completely lost touch that Doreen was in the process of removing her matching pink bra. Looking up just as she was about to slip the stringy pink straps of the bra over her soft, well defined shoulders, Kent felt a jolt of sexual adrenaline quake through his body.

"GODDAMN," Kent gulped, lowering his left hand between his legs to fondle himself at the sight of Doreen's exposed breasts less than a foot in front of his ghostly white face.

"Ple... please ... Mr. Sandridge... hurry up and fuck me, " Doreen fervently begged as she watched Kent's fingers clamp down on her panty clad pussy.

Rubbing his fingers against the saturated front of Doreen's undergarment until he could see the oval shaped outline of her blossoming vaginal lips through the material, Kent finally mustered the strength to raise up on his wobbly knees to begin the task of undressing himself.

Even as he briskly removed his shirt and tried stepping out of his dress slacks, Kent never once took his eyes of Doreen's body, especially the shiny gold nipple ring and the way it dangled luridly from her succulant left nipple.

Once Kent was out of his clothes, completely stripped and naked in front of a woman in his own home for the first time since he and his wife had split up, he bent down on one knee in front of Doreen and reached out towards her waist once more, this time to help the girl remove her silky panties.

Lowering his hands down on top of the bare skin of Doreen's midriff, Kent freely explored the teenager's body with his heated caress. Soaking in the feel of her slender frame, Kent could feel a charge of shivering sexual power shoot through his veins as he eased his fingers around the lacy waistband of Doreen's underwear.

Nervously slipping the bikini type panties down the 18 year old babysitter's thighs as she lifted her butt slightly to allow him the access to do it, Kent felt his nerve fibers glow when he realized Doreen was openly staring at the bobbing appendage between his legs.

Lifting the panties over Doreen's knees and slipping them down her calves and off her feet, Kent balled them tenderly up in his fist and placed them carefully down beside him as if he were planning on taking them as a trophy when their interlude was eventually over.

With the girl's pussy completely revealed, Kent's eyes quickly glazed over with admiration and lust as he stared at the neatly trimmed patch of curly dark blonde hair that lined Doreen's pouty pink vaginal lips.

12