Temptation of a Single Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to control his wanton fury, Kent's head careened forward until his entire face descended into Doreen's exposed crotch.

"OH... SHIT... OH... SHIT," The seated girl yelped out as the older man's mouth ravaged her sopping wet slit.

His eyes burning to the point of tears, Kent crept forward on his knees, looking like a cat lapping at a bowl of milk as he swirled his tongue around the babysitter's greasy cunt.

Feeling his internal temperature soar, Kent flared both his hands out and wrapped them around Doreen's trembling thighs, pushing them further apart as he torqued his head in and out of her crotch.

"This shit is delicious... fucking delicious... the best damn pussy I've ever eaten," Kent thought to himself, savoring the sweet nectar of Doreen's flowing juices as they dribbled down his throat and into his belly.

Having not dared to go down on any of the prostitutes he occasionally met up with on business trips and with his dating luck being kind of slow, Kent realized he hadn't gone down on a woman since he and his ex-wife started having problems.

"God... I could sit here and lick this cunt all night," the ecstatic voice inside Kent's head sang even though a longing voice several feet lower in his body continued to try and steal his attention.

"Yeah... you can use that tongue anytime you want Old Man," The voice within Kent's loins chimed in.

"But I'm down here ready to go... I don't want to waste my nut here on the floor... get off your Goddamn knees... stand up and slap me into that Bitch," it brazenly ordered.

A whimpering cry of initial disappointment hiccupped from Doreen's parted lips when she felt Kent remove his tongue from her stewing quim.

"No... don't stop... " she started until she heard Kent lustfully cut her off.

"Spread your legs Doreen... spread them all the way apart," Kent demanded as he stood up and slid his frame between the babysitter's slim thighs.

Pressing his right knee up on the edge of the sofa so he could position his crotch directly above Doreen's, Kent eased his cock down until it collided with the girl's humid warmth.

"UMM... MM... MMM... AAHH," Kent stammered, his Adam's Apple churning up and down in his neck as he felt Melanie's Babysitter's languid vaginal muscles freely accept his advances.

"YES," the young girl whimpered noisily, wrapping each of her hands around Kent's arms as he fed her his turgid girth.

"Look at it disappear inside her," Kent wondrously thought, loving the way her young pussy felt as it clutched at his cock at the same time she was digging her fingernails into his flesh.

"UUMMM... YEAH... YEAH... YEAH," Kent groaned out loud as he quickly found his rhythm inside Doreen's sex.

Lost in a surreal state of sexual surrender, the young girl freely allowed Kent to totally take control of her spasming body.

"FUCK ME... PLEASE FUCK ME... PLEEEEZZZ FUCK MMMEEEEE... I NEED YOU TO FUCK MMMMEEEEE," Doreen babbled loudly.

"You want me to fuck you?" Kent snarled back as he sped up his thrusts.

"YES," Doreen shakily replied.

"Hard?" Kent cockily inquired.

"YE... YE... YES... PLEEEEZZZ FU... FU... FUCK ME HARD!" Doreen stuttered.

Unable to fight off the irresistible impulse to kiss Doreen on the lips as he started to pound her full bore, Kent leaned all the way down and smashed his lips directly against hers. In the process, Kent's blood began to boil as his swirling thrusts rammed deeper and deeper into the girl's scorching cunt.

Feeling Doreen's legs wrap around his back in a exquisite feminine bear hug, Kent thought he would be content in fucking the teenage girl to completion right there on the couch. When he felt her smooth calves caress his lower back however, Kent suddenly felt his body suddenly lurch up.

Slipping his hands underneath Doreen's ass to support her withering frame, Kent kept his pelvic bone locked onto hers so that his buried cock remained embedded fully inside of her gorged cunt as he lifted her into the air.

"What the hell are you doing?" Kent asked himself in all seriousness, wondering why he had to go and move her when he had her just where he wanted her on the sofa.

Turning 180 degrees to his left, Kent's flesh tingled from the sensation of having the naked arms and legs clinging tightly to him as he walked her towards the living room's far wall.

"I'll tell you what you're gonna do Kent... your gonna do what you've wanted to to her since the first time you saw her... your gonna fuck this girl hard while her back's flat against that goddamn wall," his inner agenda finally admitted.

As moist as Doreen's pussy had become, Kent was amazed he was able to keep his cock tightly wedged inside of her as he carried her across the room.

"UMMPPHHHHAAAHHH," both grunted out when Kent slammed Doreen's backside against the wall.

Lowering Doreen's weight ever so slightly, to create just the right angle to start pounding her cunt once again, once he started his lurid assault inside of her, several mounted pictures to each side of the couple rattled and swayed perilously as he leaned in and bit down hard on nape of the 18 year old girl's soft neck.

Holding her in place between his churning crotch and the unforgiving hardness of the wall behind her, Kent savagely lapped his tongue and lips across the girl's throat, arms, chest and breasts while he continued to ram his cock in and out of her vaginal depths.

Several moments into his potent assault on the whimpering teenage girl, Kent's swooned with seething lust when he felt a stream of warm tears drip off Doreen's cheek and coat his shoulder.

"You're making her cry" Kent sighed to himself, knowing they were tears of joy from the frantic way Doreen's loins bucked upwards against his impaling manhood.

It was then that Kent harkened back to that night several months earlier when he had watched Doreen make love to her then boyfriend, right in Kent's own bed and the pathetically cruel way he left her laying there after selfishly cumming. Bouyed by the recharged determination to give the young girl the sexual release she had been deprived, Kent consciously fought off his rapidly growing desire to cum so that Doreen could experience her release first.

"Oh God Doreen... if you only knew how good your pussy feels squeezing my cock... your so fucking beautiful... DAMMMNN... YOURE GONNA MAKE ME CUM!!" Kent whispered into her ear.

"Me too Mr. Sandridge... mmmeee... tooooooo... Never... ahhhhh... aahhh... never ... felt... this... way... before... gonna... gonnna... gonnnnaaa... cccuummmmmm," Doreen vocally lurched in reply.

Hearing those words drip like the sweetest of syrups from Doreen's lips, Kent became so overcome that he temporarily lost all muscle control, which allowed Doreen's body to slide down the wall.

"OHHSHITT... YYEEZZZZZ... I"M CU... CU... CCUUMMMIINNNNNGGG," Doreen belted out the instant Kent's stonelike cockhead slid across her aroused clit.

"SHITYES... SHITYES... SHITYESSSSSS," She hissed, biting her teeth down hard on Kent's bare chest as her wrapped legs slid down Kent's back.

Bending his knees slightly, Kent helped Doreen down on her behind as he continued to straddle her. Once he had deposited her softly on the carpet, Kent stood erect once again and took his beet red and greasy cock into his right hand. Stroking it mightily as he stood above Doreen's shellshocked frame, Kent savored the feel of their intermingled fluids on his messy cock as he jacked himself to completion right above her exhausted face.

"Open your mouth Doreen... ahh... ahh... yeah... come on... open your mouth Baby," Kent grunted down as he felt his swollen balls start to churn up their milky white seed. "I'm about to blow it all over you... open your mouth!"

The last thing Kent Sandridge saw before his eyes slammed shut was the hazy image of Doreen's small mouth opening and of her tiny pink tongue extending in expectation of what was about to come raining down from his meaty prick.

Time seemed to freeze for Kent, keeping his eyes sealed shut as the reservoir of his boiling lust gave way.

"UUGGGHHHAAHHH," he groaned manically as he crudely milked the cum out of his cock with his pistoning right hand.

When he finally did open his eyes to unseal the vapor lock on his senses, Kent's insides stirred when he saw the residue of his steaming jism laying in wet, creamy swaths across the bridge of Doreen's nose, her right cheek, lips, hanging off her tiny chin and, as he pumped the last vestiges of cum from his spent balls, dripping in a dotted random trail across her swaying breasts and firm stomach.

"I'm... I'm... sor... ," Kent started to say, the sexual machismo of his arousal slowly starting to subside as the reality of what had happened began to settle in.

Before he could get the words out of his mouth however, the kneeling teenage girl opened her mouth wide and took his cock into her mouth, creating a vicious vacuum seal around it as she cleansed off its entirety with her lips and tongue.

Lightheaded already, Kent felt as if his legs were going to collapse when Doreen gobbled his entire dick into her mouth. Looking over to his left, Kent's heart rapidly pounded and his cock began to stir back to life when he saw several of his old family photos perched on the wall beside him. Kent couldn't help but notice several pictures of his ex-wife seeming to stare on at him as Doreen swirled her tongue around his cock from her knees.

Casting a wry, "look what I just did" smile at the picture of his ex-wife, Kent then stole a glance down at the innocent looking young girl, feeling goosebumps shiver across his naked flesh at the sight of all his cum draped across the girl's entire upper torso, even a droplet that had landed with perfect random precision on the dangling piece of jewelry that adorned her left breast.

The End... Appreciate the read!!

12