Temptation of a Social Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy Shit, he's not even all the way in yet? "Yes Sir, Mr. Miller. Thank you, Sir."

Darren began pounding Elizabeth's cunt faster. His thighs slapped against her ass with each thrust.

" I can feel your pussy juice dripping down my cock. You like being stuffed don't you?"

Elizabeth was thankful that Darren couldn't see her face as she was all googly-eyed from being fucked silly by his big black cock. "Mmm-hmm" was she was all she managed to mummer before she felt her first orgasm begin to take place.

"Ohh, I'm about to cummmm????" Elizabeth was surprised that her statement sounded more like a question as she continued to get the Perfectionist fucked out of her.

Darren pounded harder and faster, careful not to give her his full length yet. In the midst of this Elizabeth's heels went back to the ground and soon she was standing while being fucked from behind. With each thrust in she could feel her body being impaled by his cock and lifted up in the air just slightly. Her Fuck Me heels clicked against the wood floor with each thrust and it was music to her ears, reminding her of what a Whore she really is underneath her Social Worker appearance.

"I'm about to cummmm??? This feel so gooood??" She sounded like she was reciting a mantra as she reached around and grabbed his thigh with her right hand pulling him in as though she were the one controlling the motion.

"Oh I'm coming! I'm coming! Fuck my pussy, fuck my cunt with your Black cock! Ohhhh GOD Yes!" Elizabeth collapsed on the couch breathing heavily following the best orgasm she experienced in her life thus far. She couldn't believe she was so out of breath. She goes for a run every day after work and always thought her cardio was pretty decent.

Darren gave her a minute to breathe as he admired his handiwork. Elizabeth's hair was completely disheveled as she had just received the fucking of her life; no longer is she Miss Perfect. "Sit up" he ordered.

Although still groggy, Elizabeth obliged. Oh my god, my hair is a mess! She attempted to fix her hair but Darren grabbed both her wrists and placed her hands on his cock instead.

Gripping his cock fist to fist like a baseball bat from the tip, Elizabeth's small hands barely could cover three quarters of it. She could see the dry part of his shaft indicating how far her pussy took it in earlier. She looked at Darren using her best innocent eyes and got on her knees on the wooden floor.

"Fuck, you sure know how to look at a man while you're holding his cock!"

Elizabeth smiled and flashed Darren her best impression of a naughty girl grin which she never knew she had as she moved her hands to the bottom of his shaft and began stroking slowly as she sucked on the tip.

Darren grabbed both her wrist and leaned over to put them behind Elizabeth's back. "Sluts don't use their hands when they're giving blowjobs. Sluts gag."

Elizabeth understood and took a deep breath. She slide his cock deep in until the tip was hitting the back of her throat. Her lips were stretched and hurting from the girth as she tried to take in more into her mouth but couldn't. She looked up with watering eyes, taking quick short breathes through her nose.

Darren grabbed a handful of her hair with his fist and coaxed her onward. Elizabeth took in his cock like a champ and before she knew it he was halfway down her throat with only an inch of cock exposed from her lips to his pelvis. She panicked and began to gag.

Elizabeth tried to reverse on her knees but Darren's hand was still holding a handful of her hair and pushing her down. "Take it like a good Slut."

She nodded and tried to move forward on her knees to take more in but she felt herself starting to gag to again. Her throat tightened around Darren's cock and she couldn't take it anymore. Darren let go of her hair as she back up on her knees and his full length flopped out from her mouth. Strands of saliva connected from his cock to her lips and even more slobber was dangling on the tip than she had running down her chin. Elizabeth took in deep breathes through her mouth as she tried to regain some composure.

Darren picked her up like a rag doll and threw her onto the couch. With her back against the seat, he spread her legs wide like a V as Elizabeth looked up at him, curious what else Darren had in store.

"Put your hands on the couch beside your head like you're going to do a hand stand."

"Yes, Mr. Miller."

Darren bent her knees close to her chest and crossed her ankles together so she looked like she was sitting cross-legged, only upside-down. He held onto ankles with one hand and guided his cock back into her cunt with the other. Slowly he slides his entire length in, giving her little time to become accustomed to his cock. He knows this is the only position a girl of her size can take it all in.

Oh my God that's deep! She could feel the tip of his cock up against her cervix with no more room to give.

"Tuck your chin in and keep it there." Darren says as he lifts her up so only the back of her head and her palms are touching the seat of the couch.

He goes to work and begins to fuck Elizabeth quickly with deep thrusts, jack hammering her as though her pussy is the pavement.

"Ohhh My fucking God! I'm coming!" Elizabeth feels her second orgasm rush in quickly between her legs. How am I coming so fast after only a couple thrusts? She relishes her orgasm as a third one arises. Holy Shit!!

"Ohh I'm coming again!" Elizabeth shrieks as the third orgasm overpowers her body and she begins to tremble all over. Before the third is over, the fourth one is already on its way. "Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!" Elizabeth cries as she has her googly-eyed look on her face again. The fourth wave was so powerful that she lost the strength to support herself by her hands and was barely able to keep her chin tucked in like she was ordered to.

Darren saw this and released her ankles and pulled out. Elizabeth flopped onto the ground and breathed deeply.

"Seeing that this is your first time, I'll take it easy on you. You won't even have to finish me off."

Elizabeth began to pout as Darren continued, "But you're not done yet. Take off your heels because you're not getting fucked anymore and get on your knees."

"Yes, Mr. Miller." Elizabeth slide her heels off and they hit the ground with a distinct "clok."

Darren began to stroke his cock in front of Elizabeth. "Tell me what a Slut you are."

"Yes, Sir. I am such a Slut, Mr. Miller. Thank you for fucking this Slut with your huge Black cock. It was a million times better than my husband's. Now I know why they say 'You don't go back.' My cunt was stretched so good that no other cock can please it anymore after you, Mr. Miller. Thank you, Sir for giving me my first multiple orgasms. Thank you for teaching me that a true Slut gives blowjobs with only her mouth and nothing more. Thank you for fucking the Perfect out of me."

Darren felt that he was about to cum and picked up her heels from the ground. He began to shoot his 7-day load all over Elizabeth's face and hair and she instinctively opened mouth like a good girl to receive his cum. Darren ensured to squirt some onto the sole of her heels during all of this and placed them carefully back on the ground. Elizabeth wiped all his cum from her face with her fingers and licked up all of it, not letting any precious drop go to waste.

He collected her blouse, bra, and skirt from the floor. "Put your clothes back on."

Elizabeth did as she was told.

"Now as a reminder of what a slut you are, put your heels on and get out. You are not to ever clean them. I'll call you when I need some Asian cunt. Understand?"

"Yes Mr. Miller. Thank you Sir."

Elizabeth walked out into the cold night air, still feeling Darren's warm load on her feet. As she approached her car she saw her disheveled but satisfied reflection in the window. Maybe it's not so bad being imperfect.

She entered her car and realized how tired she was as she finally was able to sit down. She pulled out her cell phone from her purse and text messaged Ted.

So tired... I'm on my way home.

Elizabeth started the ignition and Doctor Dre greeted her with his deep voice as she began her journey back home.

12