Temptation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This morning was all about him, but she didn't have any objections to enjoying herself as she worshiped him. She pushed her lips over the head and down the shaft some. At this, he groaned, and would likely awaken soon. At least, she hoped he would. This was her way to not only assuage her guilt, but also to re-affirm her devotion to this wonderful man.

She worked her way up and down now, keeping suction on the object of her desire. She knew that she wanted it to work its way inside her, to make her feel as full as she always felt, but this was his morning.

He finally seemed to come to, and lifted the sheet as his beautiful wife was worshiping him. He groaned with appreciation, and ran his fingers through her hair. It was obvious that this would be a great day for both of them. She worked her mouth up and down his hard member several more times, before releasing it with a loud sloppy popping noise.

"Ugh... Oh my god, honey, what an amazing way to wake up," he said appreciatively.

"Mmmhmmm... There is more where that came from later, but right now I NEED this!"

With that, she moved up his body, kissing his slightly hairy chest as she made her way to his face. She kissed his neck, his chin and finally his lips. The two were inseparable, her tongue danced with his as much as it ever had. While they were busy dueling with their tongues, she moved her hips to position herself above his raging hard-on and slowly slid herself down his length. They both groaned as she completed their union.

"That is so unfair," he groaned a whisper. "I won't last a minute like this..."

"I know," she whispered back with a huge smile.

She moved up and down, grinding her hips against his as they both felt the exquisite pleasure of their coupling. Gary was kissing her neck and trying his best to make love to her skin without leaving a mark. They moved as one, as they always had. Her hips gyrated on his pelvis and he pushed up as much as he could.

She could feel the tingle, the raw heat that was flush in her body. She felt like she was going to melt, or die trying. Gary was in heaven, his hard cock moving in and out of the best place on earth. Waking up to one of the best feelings ever, he was in no shape to try to slow down the reaction that was soon approaching.

Anna was very close, and as she moved on top of him her body began to respond as if on fire. Her thighs, her chest, her arms and even her head were tingling with the energy of their coupling. They hadn't had this kind of deep, passionate sex in a while, and her body was responding. He pushed upwards into her as if they were speaking to each other with their bodies.

He knew that they were soul mates for life. His lust for his wife was matched only by her lust for him. They moved together as one and when she felt the most explosive orgasm of her life grip her, he felt the same. His eruption felt like it came from a volcano and shot into his beautiful wife as they both came down from the stratosphere.

They lay together, smothering each other with their affection. Eventually, she got out of bed, and told him they should clean up. He followed her into the shower where they both worshiped each other, cleaning every inch of soft skin.

Anna paid extra special attention to her husband, mostly to quench her own guilty feelings but also because she truly did want to please her man. She didn't want things to unravel more than they already had. Once she felt she was clean enough, she got out to dry off, letting him finish up. Afterwards, she went into the kitchen to make them both some coffee and breakfast.

He came out a few minutes later and took his cup of coffee onto the patio. As he set his coffee down on the table, she got out two plates, loaded them both with the eggs and bacon she prepared and hoped he would like it. There was no way she could begin to apologize for the way she had behaved, so she would move on after this day as if it had never happened.

Either he didn't know or didn't care, as he tore into the eggs and bacon, enjoying the meal as if it where his last. She sat down in his lap, the way she used to when they first were dating. She turned to face him and held his head in her hands.

"Garrison... I love you so much!" She punctuated her statement with a kiss to his nose. She was starting to feel that her conscience was going to let her off with a warning, but next time she might not be so lucky.

He returned the smile and kiss with his own words, "and I love you more!"

After breakfast, they went about some of their more normal Saturday activities and soon his parents dropped their daughter off. They had taken her to the aquarium, so of course she was full of stories about the fish and other things that lived under water. The rest of the weekend was fairly mundane and Monday morning came around quickly.

************************

Anna was a little nervous, at first, of how she would react when she had to face Jake. She arrived about thirty minutes early, hoping to beat him to the building. The place was still mostly dark when she got there, and she felt a great relief. She practically ran to her office and shut the door.

'Get a grip of yourself, girl! Just be firm with him if he hits on you. You are a happily married woman!' she thought.

Later in the morning, Anna was mentally telling herself it was going to be okay. Her eyes were closed, in deep concentration when she heard a knock on the door. 'Oh god, please don't let this be Jake,' She breathed.

"Come in," she answered, wishing she could ignore it.

"Hey Anna, just checking in to see if you have briefed your new team yet, about Traditional Finance?" asked Timothy Donaldson.

"Morning, Mr. Donaldson. I plan to meet with them to strategize once I know who all is working on the case."

He handed her a list of names. "These are the people that will be helping you out. Make sure you do meet with them, as a group." He left her office, with a parting, "Just make sure to get us something we can use, soon."

"I will, and thanks again for everything."

He simply nodded as he walked down the hallway. She picked up the list he had given her and nearly fainted right then. The one name that made her extremely nervous was the last one on the list. Jake Michaels...

'Oh shit, now what am I going to do? At least the rest of the names were good people to work with,' she thought.

Kendra Simpson

Thomas Riddick

Kathy Potter

Jake Michaels

She could deal with the rest of them, but she still worried about Jake. Later in the morning, her new team was all assembled in the conference room and she began to go over the particulars. Thomas was another aide that worked with Jake, and Kathy was a junior associate to the firm. Kendra had actually been there about a year longer than Anna, but had yet to move further up than senior associate.

Basically, as she explained it to them, their firm was going to be defending Traditional Finance in two separate cases. One, they were fighting a group of women claiming sexual harassment against one of their senior executives. The second case was mostly institutional, dealing with the SEC and their handling of investments. The big one would likely be the harassment suit.

She told them to keep an open mind about things and she would listen to any good ideas they had. She dismissed them with instruction to begin working on their research, and they all went back to their work areas, aside from Kendra. She stayed behind, and moved in close to Anna.

"I just want you to know, they are giving you my promotion." Her hushed tone was quiet, but still had an edge to it that made Anna's skin crawl. This was a totally different woman than the one that had congratulated her at the bar. Anna was as confused as ever.

"Um, oh, I'm sorry. I had no idea..." was all she could manage as a reply.

Anna returned to her office, pulled out one of many files on her desk and started reading. She lost track of time and was shocked back to reality when there was a knock on her doorframe. Jake stood there, with a smile on his face.

"Hey you, I figured you would be heads-down on something. Care for some lunch? My treat..."

"Jake, that's probably not a good idea. Tell you what, we can both go but I will pay for myself, ok?"

"Ok, sounds good. See you out front in a minute?"

Anna nodded, and finished up what she was working on. She was still a bit reserved after their crazy encounter on Friday, but what could it hurt to go get some food, in the middle of the day no less.

He smiled, walked away and she just shook her head. She closed the file she was reviewing and met Jake by the reception desk. He was standing against the desk and looked so handsome with his almost boyish charm. She shook her head again, and they walked out together.

They walked together about a block, to a small bakery and sandwich shop. After they got their food, they sat and talked about the cases they were assigned. Anna was truly enjoying the conversation, leaning in and really getting into it. After a few minutes, they sat back and finished their sandwiches.

"So, are you and Gary going to do anything this weekend?" he asked.

"Well, we usually just hang out together at the house, but I think he has to work this weekend. He said something about a finance conference in Detroit... I would normally go with him, since I love to travel, but Detroit? Really? Who the heck wants to voluntarily visit that place?"

Jake chuckled at her humor. "Well, that's too bad. I would never choose Detroit over spending time with you. Actually, I was going to invite you both to go dancing with my sister, Brittany, my girlfriend and me. My sister has wanted to do a dinner and dancing night for a while, so I figured this Friday would be perfect."

"Oh, well, it's too bad that Gary won't be around. I will probably just be sitting at home bored, watching something on Netflix."

"You could still come with. I've told them both all about you and they are looking forward to meeting you..."

She shook her head again, for probably the thousandth time. "Okay, okay, I'll ask Gary, but if I do go, I will meet you there, alright?"

"Fair enough. I'm sure the girls will be thrilled that you can make it."

They discussed some more details of their client, before Jake paid the check and they walked back to the office. She completely forgot that she had planned to pay for herself. Overall she felt really good about the situation, and thought that she perhaps had read more into their close dance, the previous week, than it had really been. He held the door for her and they went their separate ways once inside. They went to lunch together again the next day, and when they returned, she found that her husband had stopped by and left her a note on her desk.

Anna,

Came by to take you to lunch, but guess you already took care of it. Maybe next time?

Love Gary

Immediately, Anna felt guilty for being out to lunch with Jake, even though nothing happened. She called her husband, told him that she was sad she missed him and promised to make it up to him. That night she attacked him, right after walking in the door and pulled him back to the bedroom without a word. She tore into his clothes and nearly ripped her own off as well. He wasn't about to argue with this sex-crazed wife of his.

Thankfully, his parents had taken Lilia again so they had the house to themselves for a while. Anna was all over him, kissing him everywhere as she bounced up and down on top of him. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the heat of his manhood as it penetrated her repeatedly. Suddenly, she saw Jake under her, and he was the one panting to her, 'Oh god... Anna, SO hot... You're amazing...' She felt the tidal wave hit her then, without any warning, and bounced harder on him. Her whole body was on fire and her muscles all seemed to tense up with the release.

He grabbed her hips and began thrusting upwards at a hurried pace. He sat up, still holding her hips and flipped her over onto her back, her legs resting on his shoulders. He began fucking her from this angle with unreserved power and hunger. She could hear Jake, 'Oh god... Oh god... MMMMmmmm', as he pushed in one final time. As hard as he ever had, Gary unloaded himself into her.

Gary collapsed on her, kissing her neck and shoulder in between breaths. They were both panting and coming down from the bliss that they had shared. It finally dawned on Anna that she had been fantasizing about Jake, and not her husband, as they had been going at it. She was both shocked and unexplainably, turned on by the thought. What the hell was wrong with her?

Her husband rolled off her, and they cuddled together in bed. She drove thoughts of Jake from her mind and looked lovingly at her mate. He was the one she wanted, not some horny guy at work. With no more thought of Jake, she cuddled into her husband's arms and they just kissed and smiled at each other. Eventually, they both got cleaned up and were in the kitchen making a simple spaghetti dinner, when his parents dropped off their daughter.

"Momma!" cried Lilia, as she ran for her mother. After a fierce hug, she put Lilia down and the little toddler ran to Gary, "Dad-da," she called, and gave him a hug just as tight. They both loved their little toddler, especially when she gave them hugs like that.

Martha and Dan Thomson were great grandparents, and not terrible, as far as in-laws went. Anna got along with them well and had taken to calling them Mom and Dad since she had lost her own parents.

Anna looked to Martha, "Thanks for all your help with her lately, Mom."

"Oh, dear, it's no problem at all. She brings us so much joy. You know, she could use a brother or sister..." Martha left the not so subtle hint.

Anna had a good laugh and hugged her mother-in-law. "I love you guys, thanks for that, Mom. I will let you know if we get to that point," she said with a smile.

"Son, you two have a good night," Dan said to Gary. That was his way of saying goodbye as they were leaving.

They both enjoyed having their little girl home again, and the dinner conversation that night revolved around what she had done with Grandma and Grandpa. After they tucked her in for the night, they cuddled together in bed, Gary spooning behind his lovely wife.

************************

The next day, Anna called her husband in the morning. "Hey babe, just wanted to see if we could have a make-up for lunch yesterday?"

"Sorry honey, I was actually about to call you. My trip to Detroit got pushed up and I have to pack for my flight in about an hour."

"Oh, Okay." Gary could hear the sadness in her voice. "When will you get back now?"

"Should still be Sunday, I hope. I'm not sure how much time away from you I can take. Listen, my parents have Lilia right now, and will be expecting you to pick her up at their place whenever you get off work."

"Okay. I love you, and miss you already," she nearly whispered. She was on the verge of tears at that moment.

"Oh, Honey, I won't be gone that long. I will call you every night, okay? I love you and I'll miss you, too!"

They both said goodbye and hung up. She was feeling his absence already and he hadn't even left yet! She wiped the tears from her eyes and was just about to get back to the file she was reading, when there was a familiar knock on the doorframe. She really ought to shut her door more often, she thought.

"Anna, want to grab some... Hey, are you okay?" asked Jake.

She sniffled before responding, "Yeah, I guess. It's just Gary. He had to go away for that trading seminar trip and wasn't supposed to leave until Friday. Now he tells me he has to leave today. Leaving two days early wasn't expected, and I miss him, already."

"I'm really sorry to hear that, Anna. But hey, he'll be back before you know it!"

"Thanks, Jake, that's very kind of you to say."

"So, want to try to forget about it for now, and have some lunch?"

"Sure, why not. Thanks again, Jake."

They went back to the same sandwich shop and enjoyed some light conversation. They seemed to get along like old friends, and she was glad that she had someone to talk to. They sat closer than usual, and he held her hands when she started to tear up again, telling her that she wasn't alone and that her husband would be back with her soon enough.

Kendra, sitting on the other side of the dining room, face in a menu, was seething. That bitch, Anna, had literally taken everything from her. Not only had she taken the promotion that should have been hers, but she had also taken her man several years ago. She had been engaged to Garrison, before he had met that home wrecker! At least the Jake portion of her plan was starting to work, but it wasn't enough! She decided it was time to adjust her plan and up the timeline. She pulled out her phone and made a call to her friend, Alexia. They had some more planning to do.

************************

After Anna and Jake left to go back to work, Alexia joined Kendra at the bakery. Alexia was a tall slender blonde woman, with gorgeous legs, a nice firm but round ass and hazel eyes that could tempt even the most stalwart of men. She also danced professionally, erotic dancing. Kendra knew she could use that to her advantage. They sat in the booth and conspired. Kendra laid out her plan, and at first, her friend was taken aback.

"Girl, are you sure this man is REALLY worth all this trouble? Does she even know that you two were engaged before?"

"Yes it's fucking worth it! Not only should he be mine, but that witch took my promotion at work. I want to ruin her! I have been planning to destroy her slowly, but decided I couldn't wait any longer!" She was obviously livid, and her friend could tell. "I have no idea if she knows about our history, but I doubt it. If she did, I'm sure she wouldn't act so nice to me."

"What about Gary? Does he know you're here?"

"Doubt it. I moved back into town and haven't really seen him around yet. I'm sure if we end up having another Christmas party, we are bound to run into each other." Kendra looked like steam might billow out of her ears at any moment. "By then, hopefully..."

"Okay, well we can get started on this plan but I gotta tell you, it sounds crazy."

"As long as you got my back, it should work out."

"I do, Kendra. But I won't physically harm anyone, okay?"

"Fine," Kendra answered in a huff.

They left and went their separate ways. Kendra was actually taking a day off, which would give her the time she needed to get her ducks in a row.

************************

The day wrapped up normally and Anna stopped by her in-laws to pick up Lilia. They invited her for dinner, and she gladly accepted. They made her a nice home cooked meal, and she loved it. They sat and talked, mostly about Lilia, but there were times that they regaled Anna with stories of when Gary was a little boy, and she laughed harder than she had in a long time.

The next day, at work again, she looked at the picture of Gary on her desk and sighed. At least it was almost Friday and she had the weekend to look forward to. She still planned to hang out with Jake, but wasn't as excited as she normally would be about going out dancing. She had talked it over with Gary, and he wasn't pleased about another man being there. He did tell her that she was a big girl that could take care of herself, and maybe going out would help keep her mind off him being gone.

For a Thursday, the day went by fairly quickly. Her team had come up with some motions to file in court that may not have any sway on the judge, but would line up some key elements to help in trial later on, if it went that far. Kathy had also come up with some dirt on one of the women plaintiffs in the harassment case. It seemed she had an addiction to Heroin, which could help their defense.