Temptation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Towards the end of the day, Jake came into her office. It was obvious that something was on his mind as he fidgeted in the chair.

"Jake, is everything okay with you?" she asked him.

He looked down, wrung his fingers together, and sniffled. 'Time to set the hook,' he thought to himself. 'I really should have gone into acting. I could have made a career out of it.'

"No... No I'm not okay. My girlfriend broke up with me. I think she's seeing another guy... a married man!" At this he started to shake a little, with almost tearful sobs.

Anna was stunned! She could see that he was hurting, so she jumped up in an instant and hugged her friend from the side. She hated to see any friend in pain.

"I'm so sorry to hear that..." Anna replied, not knowing what else to say. She decided to try to just comfort him. "She must be a fool and doesn't deserve you then."

She just hugged him for a few minutes, until he sat upright and smiled a half-smile. "You're right, I deserve better!" With that, he stood up, and hugged her back. "I know what people in this office think of me, but let me tell you, I am a one woman kind of guy."

"That's a good thing, Jake. If you feel like you need to talk about this, or anything else, I'm here for you, okay?" she told him, as he backed away from their embrace.

The smile faded, but at least he wasn't ready to break down again. "Thank you, Anna, for everything," he said, as he walked out of her office. As he walked down the corridor to his cubicle, he started thinking of all the ways that she could help him. Hugging her had given him a raging hard-on, and he had a good idea on how to take care of that. He looked over at Melinda, one of the other aides, who was busy typing something, and whispered a, "Pssht" to her.

She looked over at him, and he nodded towards the back. She gave him a half-smile, and held up one finger. He nodded, and got up to head back to the supply closet, to wait for her.

She was married, but couldn't get enough of Jake fucking her. It was so wrong, but she enjoyed every minute of it. She got up a minute later, and casually snuck into the closet with him, locking the door on the way in. Once inside, she immediately pulled her skirt up, panties down, and thrust her ass towards a waiting Jake.

He had his pants around his ankles in record time, and found her sopping wet pussy with his hard cock. He thrust into her in one hard push, and she grunted as he invaded her pussy. She loved it, and was pushing back into him as he pumped into her from behind. There was no love here, only lust and carnal desires.

"Uhgn... Fuck my married pussy... Oh yea..." she whispered, the dirty talk a huge turn on for them both.

Jake kept sawing in and out at a hard and furious pace, imagining that it was Anna he was pounding into. Melinda held onto the wall, and was quaking with her senses on overload as her orgasm ripped through her. She bit down and moaned as her body shook. Jake continued to abuse her pussy, harder and harder. He pushed in one final time, and held her hips tightly, as he unloaded what seemed like a gallon of his cum into her.

They were both panting, hard pressed to catch their breath, as he withdrew from her. He grabbed some paper towels off the shelf, handing her one, and wiped his cock off as best he could before pulling up his pants. She held her hand under her crotch and tried to catch as much of his spunk as she could. She was truly a nympho, and he took advantage every chance he could. She got what she could in the palm of her hand, and brought it up to her mouth, lapping it up. She swallowed it with a slurp and smiled. She used the towel to wipe what was left on her pussy lips, and thighs, before pulling up her panties.

"You know, I'm going to fuck my husband tonight with some of your cum still in me, right?" she asked him, with a wicked grin on her face.

"You're so bad..." Jake whispered.

"Just the way you like me."

They both inspected their clothing one last time and quietly exited the closet. She went to the bathroom, while he went back to his cubicle.

************************

The day finished without much further incident and Anna went home, picking up her daughter on the way. That night, after putting Lilia to bed, she had a glass of wine, sad and lonely without Gary around. The next day was finally Friday, and Anna was really looking forward to the night out, even if Gary wouldn't be there with her now.

They had a small team meeting in the morning, to review progress on their research and motions being prepared, then split up to work. Anna got to her office, and dug right into a file she was reading. Her first major motion was on her computer screen, and it needed to be perfect before she submitted it to the court. There was a knock at her door, and before she even looked up, she figured it was Jake.

"Hey, Anna, I just wanted to thank you again for listening yesterday."

She looked up, "No problem, Jake. Please, come in and shut the door."

He did, and after getting seated, looked into those dreamy eyes again. He would jump over the desk, and take her right now, if he could. His flaccid prick bounced in his khakis just thinking about it.

"Jake, I want you to know that I consider you a friend and you can come to me any time you need to. Are you truly feeling better than yesterday?"

"A little. It still hurts to think about her with another man, but I'm learning to deal with it. I'm not exactly perfect, but haven't been with anyone else since she and I agreed to be exclusive. I guess she didn't think it was that important though..." he looked down, sad for a moment.

Anna felt for him, and hoped he was going to be all right. "Well, at least tonight you will have two ladies accompanying you, right?"

"Hah, I almost forgot. Yeah, you and my sister will make me feel a lot better."

"Good. Okay, I need to get back to this. I'll text you later tonight, once I've dropped my daughter off at her grandparents' house."

"Okay, see you tonight!"

With that, he left and Anna quickly got her work done for the day. She took one last look at her desk, the photo of her and Gary, and shut down her computer. She called Dan and Martha's house, to check in on Lilia. After two rings, Martha picked up.

"Hey, Mom, just getting ready to head home for the day. How is my little angel doing?" She asked.

"Oh, you know, she is reading one of her new books, well, telling me what the pictures are anyhow. She hasn't quite gotten too many of the words yet."

"Okay, it shouldn't take me too long to stop over there, but I do have a huge favor to ask of you. Some of the people from my office are going out tonight and with Gary gone, I thought it might be a fun distraction."

"And you want to know if Lilia can stay with us overnight, right?" asked Martha.

"Yeah, if it isn't too much of a bother. I can come by tomorrow morning to pick her up."

"Tell you what, why don't you come by tomorrow just before lunch, and the four of us can take her somewhere special together?" asked Martha.

"Oh, Mom, that sounds wonderful. Thank you so much!"

With that, she hung up. Anna got her purse and things off her desk and drove to her in-laws house. She had a nice Stroganoff dinner with them, and afterwards, let her daughter 'read' her new book to her. God she loved this little girl. She almost changed her mind about going out so that she could stay home with her daughter, but reasoned that they were going to spend the next day together.

She kissed her little girl goodnight and said "Be good for Grandma and Grandpa, okay? I'll be back tomorrow morning, and we're all going to go somewhere super-fun!"

"I wuv you, Momma!" her little girl said as they hugged.

Anna felt a small tear escape her eyes. She would do anything for her little angel. "I love you, too, SO much!"

She said goodnight to Dan and Marsha and left the house to go home. She had to get ready for the evening, and hadn't even picked her dress out, yet. She got there, went into her closet and looked for something that would be both sexy, as well as appropriate for a night out without her husband. She knew he would not really approve of her going out looking like she wanted to pick someone up.

After nearly thirty minutes, she had two dresses laid out on her bed from which to choose. On the left was her husband's favorite dinner dress. It was a knee length, dark blue sequined number. The dress had a Vneck that went down just below the bottom of her breasts, to show off a nice bit of cleavage, but wasn't spread so far apart as to show off too much.

The one on the right was her favorite. It was a shiny black cocktail dress that went to about mid-thigh and had an open back to it. The front covered up the girls completely, but hugged her chest tightly so that it still showed them off. She was proud of her body and didn't mind showing it off a little. The rear was open all the way down to the middle of her back, which always made her feel exposed but covered up. It was an odd mixture of emotion for her, but she loved the way the dress felt on her skin.

She was at an impasse on which to pick, so she decided to get some advice. She needed to call him anyway, so she called her husband. Their conversation didn't exactly go the way she thought it would though.

"Hey, honey, how's Detroit so far?" she asked.

"It sucks, and to make it worse, you aren't here," he lamented. "The training here sucks, but hopefully, because it started early, I will be able to duck out early and come home. The certification part of it is the real reason I am here and I am going to see if I can test out early."

"Aw, my poor baby! I wish you were here, actually. Remember I mentioned that some people from the office are going out tonight? Well I can't decide what to wear. I wish you were here to go with me and could help me pick out a dress," she pouted.

He grunted in response. He was quiet for a moment, and then went on, "Well, I'm still not thrilled with you going out without me, but whatever. So, what are the choices?"

She told him that she was deciding between his favorite and hers. He knew both dresses very well, and again, grunted. Anna wasn't sure what to make of his response, but he sounded very distant.

"You still there, honey?" she asked.

"Yeah, just thinking. I think you should wear the black one, and save my favorite blue one for when I get back."

She could hear the mischief in his voice, and knew that he had something fun in mind. "Okay, I will go with that then, and save the blue one just for you..."

"Honey, have fun, but please be careful. Don't drink too much, and call a cab if you have. I love you."

"I love you more," she replied.

She wasn't sure, but it really sounded like he was distracted, like he had something on his mind. Maybe she shouldn't go out after all. It sounded like he wasn't too happy with her going. On the other hand, she told herself that she SHOULD go out and enjoy herself. Sitting at home bored didn't sound like fun. Plus, she felt she needed to be there for Jake, now that he had been dumped. How would it look, if she didn't follow through on her promise to be there for her friend?

Anna sent Jake a short text message, letting him know that she was getting ready, and would meet them at 9pm. He sent her a quick response back, acknowledging that they would see her there. She took her husband's advice and put on her black dress. She took a long while to get herself ready, as usual, and inspected the results in her bathroom mirror.

'Yeah, even I would do me...,' she thought.

Inspection passed, she got her matching little black handbag and left to meet up with Jake and his sister. Anna was filled with anticipation as she drove. She hadn't gone out to a club in a long time. Bars didn't really count in her book. She pulled up to the address that Jake had sent earlier in the evening, and saw that it wasn't a crowded lot yet. Obviously, they were getting there early but she was okay with it. This way they might actually get a table.

She went inside, and headed straight for the bar. She ordered a Cosmo and sipped it while she waited. Anna didn't have to wait long, before she saw Jake walk up to the bar next to her. He looked very handsome and smiled brightly. Walking up with him was a tall gorgeous blonde woman who she assumed was his sister, Brittany.

"Wow, you look amazing!" he exclaimed. "That dress is just... WOW!"

"Thanks," Anna responded. "You clean up pretty well yourself."

"I mean it. Anna you are easily the most beautiful woman in here..."

"Hey!" replied the woman standing next to Jake, punching his arm.

"Oww... Sorry. Anna, this is my sister, Brittany. Britt, this is Anna, the woman I work with that I told you about," Jake said, again with a huge smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, finally. Jake has been telling me a lot about you, and I've been looking forward to this evening for a while. I don't get out much, with work and my kids and all..."

"Wow, me, too! My daughter and work have me running ragged sometimes! How old are your kids?"

"I have a four year old son, and a six year old daughter. My jackass ex-husband left me alone to take care of them by myself. So, naturally, I rarely get to go out anymore. Thankfully, Jake suggested that I get out tonight and helped me find a sitter."

"Oh, sorry to hear about your ex," replied Anna.

"Don't sweat it, that was two years ago now. He decided he didn't like the family life and left me to run off with his twenty two year old secretary. Such a fucking cliché it makes me want to puke. He didn't even have the decency to divorce me before banging that little bitch."

She still looked like it bothered her, so Jake figured it was time to change the subject. "Hey, what would you like to drink, Britt?"

"Get me a Long Island. I love those things, AND, you're driving tonight!" she giggled at her brother.

"How about you, Anna? Do you need a refill yet?" he asked.

"Sure, I could use another Cosmo."

While he ordered their drinks, the girls both moved to a stand-up table near the dance floor. They chatted about family life for a minute and then moved on to fun stuff. They both admitted that they loved to dance and hadn't been able to nearly as much as they wanted. Jake joined them with their drinks, and had a beer for himself.

"Figures you'd get a beer," chided Anna.

"Hey, I like what I like," he replied, just as cheekily.

They joked around for the next half hour or so until the club started getting busier. As more people flood in, the DJ started playing some loud dance beat music with a hypnotic rhythm. The lights were like something at a rave, and were changing colors and spinning around the dance floor. They even had a green laser light beam, that when coupled with a fog machine made for some very cool effects.

"Wow, this is awesome! I am so glad I came out with you guys!" yelled Anna.

It was getting so loud they weren't able to hold a normal conversation anymore. Brittany stood up, held her hand out to Anna and they both left for the dance floor. Jake stayed at the table to guard their drinks.

The ladies had a lot of fun, moving and swaying to the music. Before either of them knew it, nearly an hour had passed. They were both ready for a break and went back to their table. Jake was sitting there, a sad look on his face. He had ordered them refills and was nursing a new beer.

"Hey are you doing okay?" Anna asked into his ear.

Time to really set the hook, he thought. He put on a sad face, and said to her, "I'll be okay, I just miss her. You guys looked great out there, by the way."

Anna felt bad for him, so she gave him a hug. "Jake, there is someone out there for you, you'll see. Oh, and thanks for the compliment," she giggled in his ear.

Jake loved to hear that sound and would do anything to hear it again. His obsession for THIS woman was growing. He hugged her back, and it felt wonderful to have her warm body pressed so tightly to his. She, too, felt something from his embrace, but quickly separated out of shame. Just then, the DJ began slowing down the music, and put on some slow R&B song that they both knew.

Anna, being the good friend she was, asked him to dance with her. He followed her out onto the floor like a puppy and they were snuggled together, moving slowly to the music. She felt good, helping her friend out, and reflected that it felt good to be in his arms, even if only for just this dance.

He pulled her tighter and moved his head low onto her shoulder. He took a deep breath in, smelling her hair and the skin of her neck, both of which were intoxicating. As he breathed out, Anna shuddered, and got goosebumps on her skin from the contact. Jake continued like this for a minute before gently letting his lips touch her exposed skin. Jake decided to press his luck and pushed his contact to actually kissing her neck, and ran his tongue up along her skin until it was at her ear. He lightly flicked her earlobe and ran the tip against the ridge of her ear, down behind it, making her shudder even more.

'What the fuck are you letting him do?' Anna's eyes popped open and she withdrew from his grasp. The spell had been broken, so he released her.

"Anna, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. You are just so beautiful and I guess I was just remembering what it was like to hold someone special."

After the shock of what he was doing wore off, she replied, "Jake that was too much, okay? Let's go back to your sister, shall we?"

They went back to their table and Anna told them she had to use the ladies room. Brittany said she would join her in a minute. As Anna walked off, she turned to Jake.

"So, is she primed yet?"

"I think so, but she is one tough nut to crack."

"Well you know how much money is riding on this, so don't fuck it up. When we get back, I'll work on her on the floor, as well. Did you bring it?" she asked nervously.

"Yeah, I got the pill. I'm only gonna give her half, so that she isn't obviously aware that she's been drugged. This E pill should get her nice and loose, but only time will tell how far she's willing to go tonight."

"Okay, but make sure you get her really hot for you. I want to be done with this, soon. I still can't believe I agreed to help you with this," she said, with some annoyance in her voice. "The things I do for family..."

As they finished their conspiratorial conversation, he reached into his pocket, and broke a little blue pill in half, dropping it into Anna's drink. He swished the glass around, making sure that it dissolved.

Brittany got up and made her way to join Anna. When the girls returned from the women's room, Anna sat and nearly chugged her drink. She felt like the night was going great and couldn't be any better. Well, it could be, if her husband had been there to join them. Oh well, next time, she thought.

They ordered another round of drinks and the ladies went back out to dance for a bit. The hard hitting techno beats were back, and the crowd was going nuts. Brittany was getting closer to Anna and at first, she thought nothing of it. As Brittany started putting her hands on her shoulders and her back, Anna got a funny feeling.

At first, she felt a tingle all over. It was almost like she was getting turned on, but different. She couldn't explain it, but she felt great, so she moved in closer to the tall blonde. They moved in so close that their breasts were mashing together and hips were starting to grind on each other. Anna never felt so free, or so close to another woman before. Her thoughts were swimming, drifting amid the crowd, and she felt absolutely amazing.

They moved to the music, and as the song changed, Brittany put her hands on the sides of Anna's head, and pulled their lips together. Anna's tongue shot out first, pushing past Brittany's lips, into her mouth. Her head was swimming, the touch electric, as they continued to sway to the rhythm. Brittany pulled back, and they stared into each other's eyes. There was a primal hunger there, an unspoken need between the two.