Temptation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tempo slowed down and the DJ changed the songs back to a slower pace. The trance was broken, and Anna felt a little ashamed. She still felt on top of the world, but was at a total loss for what had just happened with Brittany. They returned to their table where Anna drank the rest of her drink, asking for some water. Brittany volunteered to get the next round, and some water. Jake slid over closer to Anna and smiled.

"You two looked amazing out there. You're a very spirited dancer, you know that?" he asked her.

Anna blushed, but loved the compliment. "Thank you, that was incredible. I love dancing sooo much," her speech slowing down on the word 'so'. She leaned over, and put her hand on his shoulder. "You should try it, it's so unbelievable, the feeling of really moving to the music, mmmmm," she started humming. Her eyes seemed to get heavy, and she rolled her head around in a circle. "Jake, could you rub my shoulders? I am so tense, I'm afraid I might pull something..."

Jake couldn't believe this turn of events. He had hoped the pill would loosen her up some, but wasn't going to argue with his good fortune. He stood up, moved behind her, and began working on her shoulders. He was maintaining close contact behind her, using his hands on her shoulders while the rest of his tight abs and groin were pressing into her back.

Anna felt the warmth, and a small part of her brain told her it was too close, but the reaction she was getting was that it felt just right. He moved his hands lower, to her upper back and shoulder blades, moving in slow circles. Down he went, to the middle of her back, and started working around the sides of her ribs. He pushed his thumbs into her spine, and moved them in circles, as his fingers moved forward and back around her. His fingertips started pushing against the sides of her breasts, and just as he was going to move his hands further around Anna, Brittany arrived back at their table.

Anna turned her head back towards Jake, and said a somewhat dreamy, "Thanks, I really needed that."

He just grinned, "You're welcome."

Jake moved back over, and the three all took a drink. Anna was glad for the water, as she felt like she had more to drink than she should have already. She still wanted to be able to get home tonight.

She thought about the back rub that Jake had given her and felt some guilt about it. She had almost let him grab her boobs, and that should have been unacceptable. She was glad that Brittany had come back when she did. For some reason, she hadn't stopped him from where his hands were heading. She almost started to wonder what it would have felt like if she had allowed him to continue. Anna finished her water, stood and announced that she was getting tired.

"Aw, and we were just starting to really have fun. Are you sure you have to go?" asked Brittany.

"Yeah, I think so..." Anna said, slurring now.

"How about we take you home?"

"Okay," she replied.

"Jake, go get the car and meet us at the front door."

Jake stood, saluted the women and walked off. Anna had her arm wrapped around Brittany's, using her for support to stand up. They walked to the door and waited. Jake pulled up and Brittany held the front door for Anna. Once they were all in Jake pulled out of the parking lot.

"I wanna thank you guys... WOW... What a night!" thanked Anna.

She didn't know how many drinks she had, but she felt like a million bucks. She told them her address, then preceded to lean her seat back.

Jake and his sister shared a quick look and Brittany decided to push things a bit. She reached around the seat, and gave Anna a hug, then left her arms in place as she rubbed the other woman's arms. She started rubbing up her arms and onto her shoulders.

"Mmmmm, that feeeeels niiiiiicee..." Anna moaned.

Jake parked outside of Anna's house and unbuckled his seatbelt. He turned to a still moaning Anna and moved in for a kiss. Before she registered what was going on, his tongue was trying to tickle her tonsils. She put up no resistance, as every nerve ending in her body was on fire. Brittany was still massaging her shoulders, as Jake moved down to her neck. He pushed the dress off one shoulder and began moving down, kissing her collar bone, then onto the top swell of her breast. He got lower and pushed the dress far enough to expose her nipple, standing out very prominently. He locked his lips around that nub and flicked it with his tongue.

Anna continued to moan, even though she knew this was bad, it felt SO right! Her nipple was on fire and her groin was wetter than it had ever been. She put her hands behind Jake's head and pulled him onto her breast as he licked and suckled on it.

Just then, a car drove past and its headlights briefly shined in the windows. The glare made Anna's eyes pop open and she shoved Jake off her exposed breast. She yanked her dress back up her arm and got out of the car, running to her front door. Jake and Britt watched as she fumbled with her keys, quickly getting into the house and slamming the door.

The brother and sister just smiled at each other and drove off.

************************

After they dropped her off, Jake took Brittany back to her hotel. As soon as he got a block away, he punched in the code to unlock his phone, and called up Melinda. Her husband was working the graveyard shift that night, so she said she would meet him at his place.

They were naked before they even made it to the bedroom, and Melinda giggled as she ran in first. She jumped on the bed, and turned to face Jake as he ran in behind her.

"I'm a terrible wife, aren't I?" she asked, as she was rubbing her tits with both hands.

"Only if you get caught," added Jake, as he moved in and pushed his hands between her thighs.

He moved his hands up her thighs, meeting at the top, and rubbed her mound with his right hand. His left, moved up to the back of her head, where he grabbed her and pulled her in for a tongue duel. Jake used two fingers to rub her labia, as he pushed the palm of his hand against her clit, massaging it in small circles.

She was moaned loudly, flopping backwards onto the bed for him. He moved on top of her, kissing her with passion as he entered her. They both groaned as the pleasure became incredible. He made love to her, pushing her to the plateau and beyond. The intensity of her orgasm swept over her like a tidal wave, and she screamed out, "OH, JAKE!"

Jake reached his point of no return, and unloaded into her hot center, feeling it all the way to his toes. He lay on her, kissing her lightly as lovers do. To him, she was a ready and willing partner, with no chance at all of any attachment. He was NOT ready to be tied down yet. That didn't mean that he wouldn't try his hardest to make it the best sex possible.

************************

Anna had gotten inside and got naked in a hurry. The car driving by stopped her from going any further, but she still had a hot wet mess of a pussy. She got her trusty "Little Gary" out of her underwear drawer, and crawled up on the bed. She had named her lifelike dildo after Gary, but it was smaller than he was, hence the name. The bonus was that this dildo was also a vibrator, so it would get the job done when he wasn't home.

She lay back on her pillows, put her feet together and let her knees fall to the bed, spreading her legs obscenely. Her hands got to work right away, rubbing from her navel all the way up her midriff, to rest on her breasts. She was rather proud of her girls, still very tight C-cup, with very little sag. After having a child, they had grown a tad, but otherwise her regular exercise had kept her in good shape.

Anna rubbed the palms of her hands against her already hard nipples, which sent electric shocks all over her body. Her breasts and nipples, especially, were already known to her as erogenous zones, but tonight they felt like they were running electrical current through them. She had never felt this turned on, as if she were literally plugged into a wall socket.

After giving her nipples their much needed attention, she continued her hand exploration north, up her neck, and around to behind her ears. With one hand rubbing the sensitive area behind her ear, the other hand worked into her hair, fingers rubbing her scalp. The feeling of intense pleasure was almost too much for her, and she moaned out her pleasure.

In her frenzy, she almost didn't hear her cell phone buzzing on the nightstand. With a sigh, she moved to the edge of the bed, and looked at the caller ID.

'Who would be calling me this late? Maybe it's Gary,' she thought.

Secretly, she had hoped it was Jake, but it turned out it was Gary. She answered on the third ring, "Hey, baby," she said in a panted, sexy breath.

"Hey, honey, you sound out of breath. What's going on?"

"Well, I got lonely, and started without you. Guess what I'm wearing?" she asked in a deep, seductive tone. Anna really liked to play this game, when he was away.

"Hmm... If I know you like I do, you are wearing some very skimpy nightie and have already started diddling with yourself. Am I right?"

"Partially... You got the nightie part wrong... Mmmmm," she moaned, as she had moved her hand off her breast, back to her clit, pinching it. Somehow, she still held onto the phone with her other hand. By some miracle it didn't drop right then.

"Damn, looks like I have some catchin' up to do," he said. Anna could vaguely hear a zipper and some clothes ruffling in the background. "There, much better. Okay, honey, I am holding onto my hard cock for you, and damn is he angry. He misses your little kitty!"

He loved calling her pussy 'little kitty', and she readily went along with it. She had accepted it, and had also gotten used to calling his dick 'big monster', seeing as how it was his one-eyed monster. The name thing was a game they had played after their honeymoon, and they continued on afterward.

"Oh yeah? You got the 'Big Monster' out... Uuhhhnnn... And ready for me? Tell me, how ready he is..." she said as she fell off into another prolonged moan.

Anna was getting so worked up, a layer of sweat began forming on her chest and forehead. She could hear Gary in the background, moaning as well. It sounded like he must have used some lotion, as there was a very wet sound as he worked on his huge cock.

"Yeah, oh yeah baby. My 'Big Monster' is filling your mouth now, oh god... You give such good head... Baby, I love you..."

Anna loved the role-play, and went along with it. "Yeah honey, I'm sucking on your hard cock right now, pushing it as deep in my mouth as I can. Can you feel it at the back of my throat?" she asked, huskily.

"Holy shit, this feels amazing. Yes... Yes I can feel it... Can you feel my fingers, spreading you?"

Anna was really getting into it now, "Yeah baby, keep fingering me, feels so good... Don't stop..." She was rapidly plunging three of her fingers into her sopping pussy, and then stopped as she reached for the life-like dildo.

"Oh, Gary, I have 'little Gary' here. I want you to fuck me, NOW!" she growled.

"Oh yeah, me, too, baby. I'm gonna fuck you so hard..." he grunted in return.

Anna could hear him slow down, getting ready for the big finish. A minute later, there was a slightly louder wet slapping noise, and she knew he was really working it for her now. She pulled 'Little Gary' over, and began rubbing the tip of the fake cock against her clit.

She put the head against her opening, and cried out, "Push it in Gary, NOW! Fuck me," as she pushed it in all the way to its fake balls in one swift motion. She was THAT wet. "OH MY GOD... OH GOD... OH GARY..."

Gary, too, was enjoying himself. There was a continued slapping noise over the phone, and he grunted out, "OH GOD... SO AMAZING!! SO DAMN TIGHT... GOD I LOVE YOU..."

Anna was losing control, and dropped the phone on the bed. She was plunging the vibrator in and out furiously, using her now free hand to rub her clit in hard little circles. She screamed out in ecstasy just then, "OH GOD... OH GOD... FUCK YEAH!!" as she came harder than she had in a long time.

Gary was cumming too and yelled out, "OH YEAH... FUCK YEAH... UHHhnnnn" as he blew his load too. When his breathing calmed a bit, and he recovered some, he went on. "Damn baby, I love you!"

Anna had picked up the phone by this point and replied, "I love you too. Damn that was great. I only wish you could be here, so we could maybe try for round two."

"Oh, I wish that too, but I will be home soon, okay? This thing should wrap up tomorrow morning, with the closing speeches and then I'll be on a plane," he tried to assure her.

"I know, I just hate it when you're gone, Gary. Hurry home, I Love you!"

"I will, honey, and I love you too!"

They said goodbye and both hung up. Gary tossed his phone on the bed beside him, and fell asleep almost instantly.

************************

Around that same time, Kendra had just finished off her bottle of Crown Royal. Her self-pity knew no bounds and the room began to spin. She stumbled her way to her bed and yelled out, "I'M GONNA FUCK YOU OVER ANNA!"

************************

This is the end of part one. Stay tuned for the rest of the story soon!

Please comment and vote as you feel appropriate, but remember there is more to come. I will only delete comments that have nothing to do with the story, or just blatant attacks.

RNebular