Temptation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh God!" he muttered. "I'm gonna cum. Mom, I'm gonna cum in your mouth! Take my cum!"

Clara's eyes widened as Tim pushed her head down further, until his cock could go no deeper. A thick shot of cum flew down her throat. She felt her mouth fill up with the sticky, warm liquid. Tim held her head down on his dick, spasming inside her until he finally stopped cumming. He gasped for air, still holding his mother's head down. He could feel his cum slowly leaking out of her mouth. He felt a stream caress his balls as it dripped down on the couch. It was an amazing orgasm. He never felt anything like it. It was enough for him to ignore the light sobs Clara let out.

#

When Tim took his hands off his mother's head, she immediately sat up. A glob of her son's jizz streamed from her mouth. She coughed for a bit to catch her breath. This caused her to accidentally swallow some of it. To her surprise, it didn't taste awful. She never liked to taste her husband Anthony's cum when she sucked him off. It was always bitter and made her gag. Tim's on the other hand was sweeter. A subconscious part of her would've like more of it. She only wished her boy hadn't taken her by force. He might do it again. Who knows what else he had planned to do to her. What if Anthony found out about it? He'd be crushed. What would he do to Tim? This couldn't go on any longer. She had to escape.

Tim got up and walked to the computer. The comments section exploded. Messages of both praise and disgust that went on forever. He relished in them.

"Dude, what the fuck! She didn't want it. Fucking rapist."

"Amazing. Loved it when you came in her mouth."

"Fuck her ass next. Do it!"

"Who is she? Can I meet her?"

"You sick fucker. Burn in hell!"

Then there were the comments he really looked out for. The ones left by his friends.

"Congrats dude! You're a real motherfucker now!" wrote Jake.

"You're my new hero," Mitch added.

"When do we get a taste?" Donny wrote.

Tim snickered. Those horn-dogs were now randy as hell from that little show he gave them. A small sense of pride filled him, which vanished the moment her remembered whom he had violated on camera. Why did he keep doing this? Why couldn't he stop? He wanted Clara so badly. But this was getting out of hand. He knew he had to untie her. The conversation afterwards would be a nightmare.

He was about to log out from the network and shut the computer off, when he caught a glimpse of his mom. She was quietly walking towards the stairs. Despite her hands still tied behind her back and her pants ripped open, she was going to sneak out of the basement.

"Mom, where are you going?" Tim asked.

Clara's face turned red. She jerked her head towards her son. For a brief moment she hesitated, but then jolted for the stairs. But Tim was much faster. He jumped up from his computer seat and managed to grab his mom's arm.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Clara yelled.

"Mom! Calm down! I-," Tim began.

"No! No more. Let me go!" Clara snapped.

In the ensuing struggle, Tim tried his best not to hurt his mother. He was much stronger than her, and didn't want to accidentally hit her or anything. Blindly trying to take hold of her, he grabbed the collar of her sweater. With a powerful pull, her tore the wool apart. The struggle ended. Both mother and son were startled by the sudden ripping of her last clothes. Clara panted heavily, which caused Tim's attention to wander to a different part of her.

Her breasts. Those magnificent breasts which he fantasized about seeing so many times, he'd lost count. There they were. Bare and no longer hidden, moving up and down as Clara breathed heavily. Two perky nipples, pointed right at him. Tim could feel himself getting hard again. Even harder than before. He slowly approached Clara, lust beaming from his eyes.

"Tim...don't," Clara muttered. "Please don't..."

Ignoring her pleas, Tim pushed himself onto his mother, taking both her breasts in his hands. He pressed his lips on hers, blocking anything she had to say in protests with his mouth. With little effort he pinned his mother against the wall, stoking her tongue with his own and rubbing her large breasts. She pulled away from their kiss when he softly pinched her nipples. Her squeal was genuine, but very sexy. He had to have her again.

"No! Stop!" Clara begged as Tim began to spread her legs. "Please...not again..."

"I love you, mom," Tim said. "I need you."

Tim grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them hard. With strong arms he raised Clara from the ground, lining his cock up with her hot, wet pussy. With great force he plunged himself into his mother beautiful cunt.

"Aaah!" Clara moaned. "No..."

"Oh yes!" Tim gasped. "You're so fucking tight, mom!"

Holding her up with her back against the wall, Tim began fucking her hard. His pace kept increasing. Being taken with such force began to stir things inside Clara. A sensible part of her wanted to break free. A part of her that worried about her husband. About her son's future. About their life. But a primal part began to take over. A part that loved being fucked without regard. Being fucked by this young man and his rock hard cock.

Clara's pussy felt unbelievable. What was more unbelievable was that her hips began to rock along with Tim's thrusts. Tim couldn't believe it when she suddenly wrapped her legs around his waist, crossing her feet and locking herself to her son. Could she...?

"Mom?" Tim asked. "Are you enjoying this?"

Clara shook her head, avoiding her son's eyes. She was hiding something from him. He could feel it. His thrusting increased. A few soft moans escaped from Clara. He was right.

"You are. You like it when I fuck you, don't you?" Tim laughed.

Clara looked at her son. She tried to look angry. Pretend that she hated him. But that adorable face of his, smiling as his magnificent cock went deeper into her wet pussy, broke her.

"Yes. I love being fucked by you. Goddamn you, I love it when you fuck me," Clara finally admitted.

"I knew it!" Tim laughed. He pressed his lips against hers, leading her to passionately kiss him back. She was rubbing the roof of his mouth with her tongue, when she suddenly broke the kiss off.

"Fuck me harder, Tim. Fuck me, you dirty motherfucker," she growled.

With a big grin, Tim pulled himself out from her pussy and placed his mother down on the ground, putting her knees on the soft rug that was near the couch. Clara raised her ass in the air, exposing her pussy to her son. Without hesitation, Tim stuck his cock back inside her. Grabbing her hair, he fucked her harder than before. He rode her like an animal. And she enjoyed it.

"Yes! Yes!" Clara grunted with each thrust. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

"I love you mom!" Tim said, smiling as his mother took his cock like a pro.

"Don't talk!" Clara hissed. "Just fuck me, goddammit!"

With that order, Tim pounded his mother's pussy with even more vigor. Seeing them fucking like this, you'd think they'd been doing this for years. They were mother and son. Then they were ravager and victim. Now they were full-on lovers. It couldn't be better for either of them.

"Mom...I'm gonna cum," Tim mumbled. The pace was becoming too much for him.

"Me too," Clara gasped. "Cum with me. Cum in me."

"Oh God! Yes," Tim gasped.

He thrusted his cock in her pussy a few more times, before he erupted. Clara felt her son's dick harden, shooting his load inside her cunt. She shivered for a second, before and orgasm shot through her entire body. It was the most intense feeling she'd ever had.

"Holy shit!" Clara said, gasping for air. "That...that was..."

"I know," Tim interrupted her, kissing her on her head.

Spent, the two collapsed onto each other, panting and sweating as Tim held his mother close. They shared a kiss. Tim grazed his hands over his mother's bush, feeling his cum sticking to it. He did it. He made his mother his. It was amazing.

#

They said nothing. Tim untied his mother, leaving her sitting on the floor. Clara's clothes were destroyed from Tim's handiwork, so she took the shreds of cloth off. She was now completely nude. Tim took the opportunity to take a few more pictures. He checked the comments, smirking as he read them. When he was finished, he logged out of the network and shut the PC off. He then looked at Clara, who was holding her legs close to her body.

"Mom? Are you okay?" he asked.

Clara sighed. "This was wrong Tim. All of it."

Tim grew pale. He was afraid she would come to such a conclusion.

"What do you mean? I thought you-," he began.

"In the end, it was amazing. Better than amazing. It was the best I've ever had. I've never felt anything like that," Clara admitted. "But you took advantage of me, Tim. You raped me. You raped my mouth. I don't know if I can forgive that. And what about your father? My God, poor Anthony. How do we tell him? I have to tell him. I'll call him tonight. There's no other option."

"Are you saying that this is it? The end of us?" Tim asked. "That we can never again-."

"Of course not, Tim. I'm your mother. This whole thing...it's so fucked up. I need to call your father. We need to sort this out."

Tim sighed. He grabbed his PC and unplugged the LAN cables. Without her noticing, he took both his and Clara's cell phone from the desk as well. He walked towards the stairs, not saying a word.

"Tim? Where-?" Clara began.

"I was afraid you would do this, mom," Tim said, sighing. "I love you. But I can't let you tell dad."

Before she could realize what he meant by that, Tim bolted up the stairs and shut the basement door. Clara heard a click. He locked it! He locked the door, trapping her downstairs. Within seconds, she ran up the stairs, cum dripping from her pussy into the steps as she did. Unable to open it, she began banging on the door.

"Tim! Let me out! Tim! Open the door," she yelled.

But Tim had gone upstairs. He couldn't hear his mother protests. He needed to think. He fucked his mother, yes. He even raped her, if he was being honest with himself. But he wanted her, and he wanted more. He needed it. It was a craving he could not ignore. But he also couldn't let his father find out what had transpired tonight. Nor could he keep his mom a prisoner in her own house. That was insane! He needed a plan. A plan that grew quickly. But he would need help to pull it off.

So it began. Tim gave into temptation, and the rest of his life began to take shape.

To be continued

12