Temptation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara only needed a few seconds to think it over. She looked down at her son's rock hard cock. She remembered how he thrust it into her pussy before. That forceful sensation. She needed to feel that again.

"Your cock," she said, amazed at her own answer. "I want your cock in my wet pussy! Fuck me, Tim!"

Not hesitating for a second, Tim grabbed his mother's boots and rested them onto his shoulders. Her legs now in the air left her pussy lined up with his hard dick. Without saying a word, he slid himself into his mother's wet cunt with ease. The head of his cock met with her cervix. It was a pleasure he hoped to feel again so very badly. Only now, she wanted him. She wanted her son to fuck her. And so, he did.

Like a savage, Tim thrusted his cock deep into her pussy. He grunted with each thrust, with his mother's moans only to entice him even more. Clara's body shivered with excitement. She loved every moment of it. She was getting close to cumming. So close, she began biting her lip as to not jump the gun. But he felt so good inside her cunt. It was an amazing relief when she felt him twitching inside her again. He was going to cum inside her, again.

"Oh, yes, please cum in me," Clara gasped.

"I will," Tim grunted. "I'm cumming!"

With a final thrust, Tim began to spray his cum inside her.

"Oh god! Give it to me," Clara yelped. "Cum in me!"

Together, trapped in intense incestuous delight, mother and son came, gasping for air. Tim removed himself from his mother's pussy, still twitching and leaking cum as he did. The sight was truly one to behold. His mother was now undeniably his.

#

Tim finished pulling up his pants before grabbing his camera again, taking more snapshots of Clara. She laid there on the table, panting while covered and filled with her boy's cum. Some of it leaked out of her pussy, onto the table.

The bright flashes of the camera began to snap her back to reality. That feeling of guilt and shame returned. The thought of what her husband would do if he found out. The stigma of having consented to incest, let alone cheating on him and letting their son cum inside her. She sat up and looked Tim in the eye.

"Are we done?" she asked sternly.

Tim snapped a few close ups of her cum coated face for his collection, before putting the camera away.

"For now," Tim said.

Clara shivered, as her skin became covered in goosebumps from the cold. As she sat up, more of Tim's cum leaked out of her and ran down her leg.

"What about my clothes?" she asked.

"You'll get them back," he replied. "In fact, you'll earn them back. Every time we have a session like this, you'll get some clothing back."

"You mean...?" Clara muttered.

"Whenever we fuck, and you do a good job, you'll get a reward," Tim said with a smile.

He leaned down and reached into his backpack. He puled out a little plastic bag, which he handed to his mother.

"These are for you," he said. "Please wear this when I get back home, later tonight."

He leaned over and picked up Clara's coat. With a gentle touch he wrapped it over her shoulders, covering her. With wonky legs, Clara began walking towards the door. She wanted to go home. To clean herself off from her son's violation of her.

"Hey mom?" Tim called out to her.

Clara turned around, seeing her son leaning on the table, pointing his phone at her. With a push of his thumb, he began filming his naked mother.

"Tell the camera what just happened," Tim said.

Clara sighed, but relented. "My son fucked me."

"Speak up," Tim said. "And be more specific. What happened?"

"My son fucked me and came inside my pussy,"

"How was it for you?" he asked.

Clara hesitated. But the slightest of smiled grew in the corner of her mouth, so she knew she couldn't lie.

"It was amazing," she said with a chuckle.

With that, Clara walked out the door. Tim waited to hear her car driving off before he sent the video he took to his friends. The reactions to the little teaser were once again beyond what he'd expected. The message group flooded with responses.

What a steaming hot slut! wrote Steven.

I'd love to tap that ass, Donny added.

Please tell me we'll see more of that babe soon, Paul pleaded.

Tim couldn't help but smirk. They way his friends envied him and lusted after Clara turned him on even more.

If you guys like that, Tim began typing, log onto the server later tonight. I'll have another live show.

Sweet! wrote Mitch.

Did you give her the clothes we picked out? asked Steven.

Sure did, Tim replied.

Awesome! Said Paul.

Are you gonna have her suck you off again? Asked Donny

Maybe, Tim typed back. Unless you have any suggestions?

With that question, the floodgates opened for a whole slew of suggestions. But the one that interested Tim was one from Paul. He became giddy just thinking about it.

#

The hot water ran down her skin. Clara still shivered as if she was still out in the cold, despite having been standing in the running shower for nearly half an hour. She rushed into the bathroom the minute she came home, desperately trying to wash all of Tim's cum out of her pussy. She was sore down there. Why did he have to be so rough? Why was any of this happening to her at all?

Clara cried. She couldn't help herself. She dropped to her knees as the water his her face. Loud sobs echoed through the bathroom. She was ashamed. Ashamed to be manipulated like this, giving in to her own son. To have betrayed her husband Anthony like this. But most of all, she was ashamed that, despite all the humiliation Tim put her through, despite the times he ravaged her body for his own carnal pleasures, she enjoyed it. Clara enjoyed being fucked so wildly. She enjoyed the dark taboo of fucking her son. The degradation, the lust, the sudden attention so often denied from her, her son's cum pumped into her cunt; she loved it all. What kind of a mother was she? What kind of a person? Her soul was being split apart by her desires and what she deemed ethical.

Clara finished her shower, yet she didn't feel clean. A strange feeling of being dirty clung to her, like a stain that can't be washed away. She dried herself off, fighting the urge to jump back into the shower. Just get dressed, she told herself. Tim will be home soon. If I do as he told me to, he won't share any of the photos with Anthony. This is about keeping your marriage together. Just get dressed.

She grabbed the bag Tim gave her earlier. It was only now she noticed how surprisingly light it was. She peeked inside. When she saw its contents, tears dwelled in her eyes. She fell for it. Again. Inside the bag was nothing but a pair of stockings and a corset of some kind. That's it. But she pushed on, taking the stockings out and putting them on. The corset, however, was not like she expected. It was small, and had nothing to cover her double D sized breasts. She looked at herself wearing the corset in the mirror. Combined with the stockings, her tits hanging out and nothing to cover her pussy aside from a bush of hair, Clara thought she looked like a whore. A high-class, one of a kind whore, mind you, but a whore nonetheless. That shame returned. The shame of enjoying being dolled up to be someone's fuck toy. She hated how much she loved it.

That tingling sensation returned. She could feel her pussy getting wetter already. Her new look turned her on. Tim couldn't get here soon enough. What was she thinking? This was wrong. This needed to stop. But she could never give this up. Consequences be damned. Right?

A car parked in their driveway. Clara heard the door open. She shivered in anticipation.

"Mom? I'm home," said Tim's voice down the stairs.

Clara sighed. She left her room, feeling her breasts jiggle slightly as they were unsupported by her corset. Try not to show how excited you are, she told herself. Stay as cool as a cucumber. She stopped at the top of the stairs, looking down at her son and the lens his camera. A flash once again signaled that her appearance was captured on record, this time in her new outfit.

"You look beautiful, mom," Tim said.

Clara scoffed. Those were the words from an aroused teenager. It didn't mean anything. But she was beautiful. In her own, vulnerable way, Clara was stunning. Even is she couldn't see it past the ridiculous corset and the stockings.

Tim suddenly jolted upstairs. His backpack was still hanging from his shoulder. He took a moment to really look at his mother, standing in the hallway. Dressed like that, she looked like some high-class prostitute. He loved it. And like all good prostitutes, he presented her with money. He pushed a quarter into her hand. Clara looked at the coin with confusion.

"What's this?" she asked.

"For later," Tim said. "Come to my room."

While he worded it like a suggestion, the way he grabbed his mother's wrist and pulled her along made it clear to her it was anything but. She followed him, hoping for the best.

"Could you sit on the bed?" Tim asked.

Like she was asked, Clara sat down on Tim's bed, resting on her knees. In the meantime, Tim began setting up his laptop again like it used to be in the basement. He pulled out a number of cameras. This went on for a while, where Tim would leave to get more lighting equipment and other tools. This was more than familiar to Clara. He was setting up for another photo shoot. She felt her pussy getting wetter by the minute. Stop getting aroused by this, she told herself. But that boat had long sailed.

"Okay," said Tim, shutting door after finishing his preparations. "We're ready now."

#

Tim began taking his clothes off. Clara tried not to give away how excited she was to see his toned body once again. It was hard to believe it had only been earlier that day they had sex in the abandoned saw mill.

For a brief moment, Tim checked the screen. The server was up and running. All his friends and some other people were logged in, ready for the show. And so it began. He turned back to his mom, waiting patiently for him.

"Flip the coin," he told her.

Clara did as told, and caught it gracefully in her hand. She placed it on the back of her other hand, and revealed it landed on the tails side.

"Tails!" Tim said with a cheer. "Show it to the camera, mom."

She did. Clara noticed some reactions on the screen, but decided against reading them. Tim did, reveling in the encouragement from his friends, and with that he got onto the bed behind his mother. He rubbed her neck gently and placed a sweet kiss on her face. Clara smiled. She enjoyed this sensitive side of her son.

With a soft touch, he slowly nudged her over himself. She placed her feet on his knees, allowing his hard cock to line up with her wet pussy. Tim grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them slightly apart. Clara giggled as the head of his dick grazed against her clit and prodded slightly against her asshole.

"Mom?"

"Yes, babe?" Clara said, surprised at herself for calling her son that.

"This might hurt a bit."

"What will-?" she began.

It was then that Clara felt it. Her son's cock, pushing into her ass. She yelped and tried to squirm off Tim's body, but it was too late. Pushing her down onto himself and penetrating her deeper with his dick.

"Noooo!!" Clara squealed. "Pull it out!"

"Aw, you're so fucking tight," Tim moaned.

"Please Tim, take it out!"

"Take what out? Say it loudly," Tim muttered.

"Please take you cock out of my goddamn ass!" Carla snapped.

Tim leaned closer to his mother's ear. A single tear dribbled down her face. He put his mouth near her and whispered;

"No."

And with that, Tim began fucking his mother's ass. Pulling in and out while she moaned and pleaded him to stop. It was unbelievably painful. Even Anthony had never taken her like this. But with that pain came also a great pleasure. They were animals. Fucking without any regard. It hurt Clara so much, but the joy she got from it outweighed the pain. Yet she tried anything to get Tim to stop sodomizing her.

"Stop! Please stop Tim!"

"I can't! It's too fucking good," he grunted.

He flipped her over, dropping Clara onto her stomach. He raised her ass and continued to plunge his cock into her rear.

"Don't do this. Please...I'm your-,"

"But you like it. I know you do. Tell me you like it."

Clara sobbed. She couldn't reveal the truth. Not like this. Not again. But as he prodded her deeper and deeper, she could hold back no longer.

"Yes. Yes, I love being fucked by you. I love having your cock up my ass."

"Then why are you crying?" he grunted.

"Because you blackmailed me," she muttered. "And because you're my son. My own son is fucking me with his cock my ass."

"Say that again," Tim said. "But for the camera."

With his hand he grabbed his mother's hair, causing her to tilt her head back and facing the camera.

"Say it again," he said.

"My own son is fucking me with his cock my ass," Clara whimpered.

"I love you, mom."

Clara said nothing. She bit through the pain, and took it as best as she could.

For nearly twenty minutes Tim sodomized his mother like that. He'd change positions from time to time, so the camera could get better shots. He once even held her up in his arms, pushing her up and down onto his cock. Despite her protests, Clara began to enjoy it more and more as time went on. Oh, if her husband saw them like this, she would die. And she would die if she knew she could never be fucked like this again. Her mind was being pulled apart in a tug-of-war between what was right and what felt good.

Finally, as she sat on her hands and feet while her son fucked her ass, she could feel him twitching. He was getting close.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum," Tim muttered. "I'm gonna cum in your ass."

"No. No, please, not that!" Clara yelped.

But it was too late. With a loud gasp and a final strong thrust, Tim started cumming into his mother's bowels. It was like no orgasm he ever had before. He nearly screamed in delight.

"Jesus Christ," he muttered. "Goddamn! That felt amazing."

Though she wouldn't admit it, it felt amazing for her too. She came just as he had, but silently and privately. Globs of Tim's cum leaked out of her ass. It would be days before she could sit down comfortably again. While Tim laid down, Clara tried to stand up and maybe get into her room quickly. But at the last second, Tim grabbed her wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"To bed. I'm tired and I'm hurting," Clara whimpered.

"Why don't you sleep here? At least until dad comes back."

"We can't Tim. Just let me-,"

He pulled her back to him. She gracefully fell into his arms and onto the bed. Tim planted is lips on hers. The kiss didn't surprise her. In fact, she enjoyed it and happily returned the love. This is what she wanted. A soft kiss and a warm embrace. Within seconds she practically forgot how rough he'd been earlier. She was surprised that she now had her hand wrapped around his cock, which was growing hard again.

"I love you, mom," Tim said.

"And I love you," said Clara.

And not a second after saying that, Clara took her son's dick and wrapped her lips around it, before taking the entire shaft into her mouth.

#

Steven panted as the sweat rolled down his brow. He was shirtless and his fly was open. On his crotch he held a towel, soaking up all the cum that squirted from his cock. He just climaxed after furiously stroking himself to the sight of Tim sodomizing his mother on the stream. What a fucking MILF. She looked amazing, with the corset and the stockings accentuating her gorgeous legs and the way her tits bounced as she was fucked. Steven could cum a million times to the sight of Clara taking a cock up her ass like that. He couldn't wait for the chance to fuck her like that. Tim did say "All in due time". He hoped it was sooner rather than later.

"Steven?" he mother Danielle asked, knocking on his door.

Muttering some curses as he zipped his pants up and pulled on a shirt, he hurried to the door and opened it.

"Yeah, mom?" he asked.

"There's a call for you, downstairs. A girl. Cynthia? She says your cell wasn't on."

"Oh, sweet. Thanks, mom," Steven said, as he hurried past her.

Danielle stood in her son's doorway. She was about to head back downstairs when she noticed something from the corner of her eye. Something on her son's computer screen, before it turned to the screensaver. While she normally never would go in without asking, she wandered to the computer. She wiggled the mouse for a bit to bring back the image on screen. What she saw shocked her. An image of a woman, being fucked in the ass by a man half her age. There was a whole video. Danielle accidentally grazed the space bar, causing the video to resume playing. Sound came from Steven's headset. She held it close to her ear to hear a voice she recognized, pleading for the young man to pull his cock from her ass. He didn't, and Danielle saw thick globs of cum dripping down his shaft from within her ass. She was shocked how much it turned her on to watch this. Danielle squeezed her right breast lightly while her left hand began to wander down to her crotch. Was there more of this? She memorized the website and other info she'd need to look it up on her own computer. Another shock came when she finally got a good look at both their faces. There was a reason she recognized their voices.

It was Tim. Her son's friend Tim and his mother, Clara. Tim was fucking Clara, for all the world to see. What was going on over there? And what could she do to learn more?

To be continued

12