Temptation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was worried about his wife, but had no idea what to do about it. Gary figured the best way to reassure his wife would be to leave the gym and find another, where possibly she would see that he had no attachments to the place, or anyone there.

Anna had her own demons to deal with. Her inner turmoil was two problems, her husband and the mystery woman at the gym, as well as Jake and her unexplainable desire for his touch. She knew it was wrong to even think about him that way, but she couldn't seem to help herself. He was always a gentleman when she needed it, comforting her and just generally supporting her needs. Gary did that but lately he had been the source of most of her grief.

In the end, she fell asleep, but it wasn't very restful. Anna woke up when her alarm went off, turned and kissed her husband on the forehead, and got out of bed. Their morning routine in full swing, Gary made breakfast for Lilia while Anna was preparing to head to work.

Right before she left, she grabbed her work bag from near the desk and saw Gary's phone sitting on the charger. She saw that he had several text message alerts on the home screen, all from an unknown number. Another popped up just as she was looking at it, and the preview read:

Can't wait 2 be with u soon ;)

'What the fuck?' she thought. This couldn't be happening. Gary had PROMISED her that the woman meant nothing to him... 'Was he lying to me?'

Gary went to hug and kiss his wife goodbye for the day, but she just walked to the door and said, "Bye. See you both when I get home. Love you!"

As she walked out the door, she was fuming. Her doubts resurfaced with a vengeance, making her truly wonder if he was being unfaithful to her. She would talk to Kendra and Jake, to see if they could help get to the bottom of things.

Gary was stunned to say the least. He knew that she had been agitated the night before and thought they had made some progress towards clearing the air. Now, he wasn't so sure. He took Lilia to his parents' house and began his day of trading. The market was in a bit of a slump that day, due to some warring tribes in one of the mid-east countries that oil was a primary export. The investors were fickle like that, making financial decisions based on emotional impact of some fighting in a faraway country. He just chuckled to himself as he pushed some of his clients towards more gold and precious metals.

At lunch time, he checked his phone and saw the missed text messages. He had no idea who they were from, but wondered if Anna had seen them on the screen. That might explain her attitude and he decided that he would discuss it with her when she got home that night.

In the meantime, he was going to deal with this mystery number. He had a hunch who had sent it...

If this is Alexia, I am changing gyms.

DO NOT MSG ME AGAIN!

The response came moments later, and had him stumped again.

Who's Alexia?

********************************

Anna felt like a zombie at work during the morning. Her team had their usual briefing about the day's events to come, as well as prep work for the hearing she had to attend in the afternoon. She was prepared to represent their client to the best of her ability and the team was doing their best to help. She was eternally grateful, and said so at the end of the team meeting.

"Guys, I just wanted thank you all for giving so much effort to these cases. Without this team, Traditional Finance would likely be facing some hefty fines and Mr. Middleton would be in a lot more trouble than he might end up in. I couldn't do this without you all!"

All members seemed to say almost in unison, "You're welcome!"

"Jake, Kendra, could you both come back to my office in about ten minutes? Thank you everyone," she concluded.

The group filed out and Anna went to her office. She sat down at her desk, put her head in her hands, and sighed deeply. Her eyes began to water, but she refused to let herself cry right now. She wouldn't let them see her as weak. She couldn't.

A few minutes later, after she had composed herself, she heard the knock at her door. She told them to come in and shut the door. Kendra and Jake came in and took a seat, wondering what this was all about.

"Jake, Kendra, thank you for coming. I want you both to know, what I am about to ask you has nothing to do with our case with Traditional or Mr. Middleton. I need your help with something more... personal." She audibly sighed after the intro.

Jake and Kendra shared a look between them before turning to face Anna. The puzzlement was written on their faces, and Kendra was the first to speak.

"Anna, whatever it is, I am here for you. I don't know about Jake, but if you need help, I'm your girl. Is it Gary?"

"Yeah, what she said, except I'm not your girl," Jake chuckled.

With his joke, the mood was lightened to some degree. Anna looked to both of them before sighing again and telling them why they were there.

"Okay, here it goes." She turned to face the brown haired woman. "Kendra, I think you might have been right about Gary. He keeps telling me that he isn't having an affair, but all the evidence that I see disagrees.

"Jake," as she turned to face him, "I've told you that this was bothering me, but I think it will just destroy me if I find out its true. I need both of you to help me out. I want to know, once and for all, is he really cheating on me, or is this just some horrible set of circumstantial events?"

The two were quiet for a moment as they digested what she was asking. Without words, both Kendra and Jake felt a giddy anticipation at her discomfort. Jake was thinking of her naked, like always, and Kendra was starting to see the results of all her planning.

Anna went on, "He tells me that there is nothing going on. He even offered to switch gyms to prove it. Then, this morning, I am getting ready to leave and find that his phone has a ton of missed text messages from a number not in his contact list. The last one basically sounded like they were planning to meet somewhere later... Today, I assume."

"Anna, do you want me to go follow him and see where he goes?" asked Kendra.

"Could you? I know we have a lot going on here, but it would mean the world to me if you could. Honestly, I hope you find him at home all day, but part of me is worried that he will go to some seedy motel and meet her!"

Kendra got up and turned around at the door, "I will let you know what I find. Anna, you'll be okay, you know? We're here for you." With that, she left, shutting the door behind her.

Jake got up, walked behind her desk as he had done before and began rubbing her shoulders. She almost melted the instant he touched her and moaned her appreciation at his ministrations.

"Anna, Kendra's right. We are here for you and will do anything we can to help you out. What do you want me to do?"

She sighed. "Well for starters you can keep doing what you are right now."

He rubbed down her back and around her arms, working his way up and down her sides. She was melting into her chair at his touch. He moved his hands down her sides, to rest them on her thighs. His face was next to her neck as his arms were now under hers, rubbing his hands up and down her thighs.

Anna was completely at ease and had almost forgotten any of her worries. She was in such a relaxed state, that her head rolled back onto Jake's shoulder. He lightly kissed her on the neck, as his hands rubbed higher and closer to the tops of her legs and groin. She wasn't paying any attention, nor did she even register that he was mere inches away from her waistband and working his fingers towards her blouse.

He moved his hands up her mid-section and then pushed back downward, underneath the seam to her slacks. His left hand pushed down towards her hip, while his right remained in the center, working his fingers closer to that patch of heaven. He moved his hand up a bit and back down, rubbing his middle finger through the curls of hair above her already moist pussy.

Anna was responding whether, she wanted to or not. Her body wanted this, but in her mind she was screaming out for him to stop. Her mind never made it to her mouth, and she said nothing, her worries about Gary cheating completely forgotten by this point.

Jake's fingers made it through the curls, down to her moist center and he rubbed her hard. His middle finger pushed her outer lips to the side, working its way down into her depths. He moved it in further, pushing it all the way in. His palm moved over her now very sensitive clit, making her moan again.

Anna knew this was going much too far, but she was so close to climax that she didn't care at that moment. He was working her over so well that she came with a shudder and bit her finger to prevent any further noise. He was rubbing her clit through the orgasm and before she could recover, her whole body started tingling and exploded. The fire burned hot in her, until her whole body slumped into the chair at once.

Jake knew that it was time to relent, and pulled his hands away from her, rubbing up her front across her now sensitive nipples. She shuddered in response before immediately sitting up straight.

'What the hell just happened?' she thought.

"Jake, you need to leave. We can't do this," Anna said. "I'm worried about Gary cheating, and here I am..."

She was still flushed from her recent high, but now she just felt like shit. She knew they had crossed the line and she hadn't stopped him like she should have.

"Anna, I'm not sorry. I could see that you have been hurting lately and just wanted to help. You mean a lot to me, and I hate to see you in pain," Jake said.

Anna hung her head in defeat. "I'm sorry, Jake, but you have to go now," she said with shame.

She did not look back up at him as he left. Once he shut the door, Anna rested her forehead on her arms, and just let it out. She must have sobbed for a solid five minutes, before sniffling and trying to straighten up.

She felt defeated, like she had been taking some very important test and failed, miserably. Her guilt was overwhelming, and the only reason she didn't break down again, was she remembered that she had to get over to the courthouse for their first hearing.

Anna grabbed her purse and the file folder she would need, stuffing it into her briefcase. She stopped in the restroom to check her makeup in the mirror before going to the courthouse. The woman that looked back at her did so with an accusing glare. Anna would find a way to make this up to herself and her husband.

She wiped up her eyes, reapplied the minimal makeup she normally wore to the office and left for the hearing. When she got there, Kendra was there with Thomas and Kathy, the other two aides that were helping with the case. Anna greeted them, and they had a whispered conversation before the judge came into the courtroom.

Once the judge entered, the bailiff called for everyone to rise and then told them to be seated. The judge read off the summary of charges that had been filed against Mr. Middleton, then allowed for the counselors to each respond to a number of motions that the other side had filed, before the judge ruled on a few of them. At the end of nearly an hour, they had hammered through most of the pre-trial motions, allowing them to adjourn until the final pre-trial hearing, set for the following week.

Anna was completely exhausted, but elated at the same time. They had won on a number of important measures that should keep the playing field level in this case. She called her husband on the way back to the office to let him know she was done with court and heading back to her office. Gary was ecstatic for his wife and couldn't wait until she got home so that he could congratulate her properly.

Anna got to the office, dropped some papers on Melinda's desk and went into her office. She shut the door, sat behind her desk and sighed a breath of relief. She had quite a day and was looking forward to relaxing.

As she sat, the memory of her earlier encounter with Jake, and the things that he had done to her in this chair, washed over her. 'God, it was so bad, but felt so good,' she thought. She thought about his strong fingers, his smooth lips as they caressed her neck, the hunger he had displayed. Her groin was tingling fire with her thoughts as she squirmed in her chair.

Everyone else in the office was heading for home for the day, but Jake stayed behind. He had just finished fucking Melinda in the supply closet again and was feeling very lucky. He sauntered over to Anna's office door and knocked.

"Come in," was her short response.

"Hey, Anna, everyone is heading out. How are you holding up?" he asked. "Have you gotten anything figured out with the home front?"

"Jake, you shouldn't be in here, after this afternoon."

"I know, but I just couldn't leave without knowing you're okay. I just care and worry a lot about you."

He moved slowly around her desk, to crouch down in front of her as he took her hands in his own. Jake was trying his best to console her and began rubbing her hands. Being that their hands were in her lap, his movement also meant that he was rubbing her thighs.

Anna began to get that tingle in her legs and groin, knowing that his hands were near a place they shouldn't be. She closed her eyes and her body shuddered slightly. She saw in her mind his tongue working its way down her neck, to her breasts, and over to tease her nipples.

Jake knew that he had her, and decided that if he ever had a shot, this was it. He caressed the sensitive skin of her hands and wrists, moving his strong fingers up her arms, kneading the pliable flesh as he rose. He stood, pulling her upright with him and put his arms around her. He lowered his lips to hers and kissed her with a sudden passion that she never saw coming.

Her brain simply shut down. Internally, she was melting and felt so good in his strong arms. Jake ran his hands down her back as his tongue worked on hers, their kiss a strong one, full of lust. Quickly Jake tugged her blouse from her slacks and pulled it over her head.

She held her arms up for him to pull it off and they resumed their passionate kiss as soon as he tossed it on the floor. Anna wrapped her arms around his neck, while his worked their way up to undo the snap on her bra, releasing her magnificent breasts. He broke their kiss and moved his tongue down to her neck, just like she had imagined.

Jake teased her sensitive skin, making her feel like she was floating on air. He stopped for a brief moment to take in her incredible beauty. She had a perfect complexion, long flowing hair and a hard body that most models would die for. Yes, Jake was surely on top of the world at that moment.

To Anna, this all felt like a very strange, erotic, naughty dream. She instinctively knew that what they were doing was wrong, but that whisper of thought was quickly pushed from her mind as his tongue made its way down to her nipples. Electric shocks sparked down her body, as her nipples became so hard they almost hurt.

She reached down and tugged his shirt up and off, separating for a brief moment. The look of hunger in both their eyes was obvious, as they both quickly tore at each other's pants to get them off.

Jake had pulled his off, waited for Anna to get hers down to the floor and roughly grabbed her around the waist, hoisting her up onto her desk. He stepped in between her legs and his already painfully hard erection was brushing up against her moist pussy.

Anna was overwhelmed by his sculpted hard body. His muscles chiseled, his long hard cock driving her wild. His groin was shaved clean, unlike her husband.

'My husband,' she thought.

She looked down at her white gold and diamond wedding rings, guilt suddenly bursting to the forefront. Anna said it again, out loud this time, "My husband." She hung her head in her hands and started to shake.

Jake turned up the charm and did his best to reassure her. "Anna, your husband is a fool. You are the most beautiful, kindest, warmest woman that I have ever met..."

He put his index finger under her chin and gently lifted it up. His lips came in soft contact to hers, and then he continued. "You don't deserve to be treated like that. You deserve to be treated like the stunning and incredibly sexy woman that you are."

They resumed their hard kiss, hands roaming each other's bodies. She reached down between them, grabbed his hard cock and lined it up with her opening. Once it was where she wanted it, she grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him forward. They both grunted a very satisfied moan as he slid into her hot, wet depths.

"Oh yeah, oh god yeah... Uhnn... Harder Jake!" she screamed.

What they were doing felt so good, yet so wrong, that the thrill of it all was burning Anna up with desire. She was responding to his thrusting with loud moans, as his cock worked its way in and out of her hot center.

Anna had never felt so full, luxuriating at the feel of his hot steel rod pushing into her depths. She swung her arm across her desk, scattering folders and paper off her desk. She leaned back further as Jake pummeled her into the surface. Jake was truly enjoying her, more than any of his other conquests before. He started fucking her faster, all while she gave him verbal encouragement.

"FUCK YEAH! OH YEAH!! GOD... OH GOD... HARDER! HARDER! I'M CUMMING! OH GOD... I'M CUMMING!"

She came, hard, and bit into his shoulder as the waves of pleasure coursed through her entire body. Jake felt the spasm around his member as he thrust into her and lost all control. He pulsed hard, driving himself into her deeper and harder than before, as his load of cum spurt into her. Anna had an aftershock orgasm at the intensity of his final thrusts.

Eventually, they just held each other, panting, coming back to earth from their mutual high. Jake moved his head back and kissed her tenderly on the lips. He had known that it would be like magic with her, but had been a lot better than even he had imagined.

Anna felt on top of the world at that moment. Her body felt so good, her heart still beating a mile a minute, as she felt like she was floating. As Jake kissed her again, she melted all over, even though she knew it was very wrong what they had just done, what she had allowed to happen.

As they broke their embrace, Jake pulled out of her and they both started to get dressed again. Anna would have to find a way to clean herself up, but Jake didn't really worry about that. They were both dressed and Jake wrapped his arms around her again, kissing her full on the lips. Anna pushed him back and gave him a sharp look.

"Jake, I can't believe... We can't do that again, ever!" she admonished. "I'm married and want to keep it that way. You can't tell anyone about this, understand me?"

Anna was petrified that Jake could mess her life up, more than it already was. She was both furious and panicking at the same time, and needed to know make sure he knew to keep this a secret.

Jake gave her a sincere smile as he answered, "Of course I understand. I won't tell a soul about this, trust me. Anna, you are an amazing woman, and I would never dream of hurting you."

They both left her office and Anna went straight to the restroom. She did her best to wipe cum off her legs and panties with toilet paper, but there was no way to get it all. After doing her best, she looked in the mirror at herself.

'How the hell did I let that happen? Oh, my god, what have I done?' she thought.

The woman in the mirror, was both glowing from the sexual energy and looking back at her with accusation, again. This time she had royally fucked up, and she knew it. She would have to do her best to act normal at home. She vowed to herself that not only would this never happen again, but she would make it up to Gary in a big way. She also mentally planned on making a visit to her sister, to talk. She needed a reality check, and knew it.