Temptation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night at home, she did her best to act normally. They played with Lilia for a while before dinner, and after she had gone to bed, Anna decided she needed to seduce her husband. Gary had been thinking similar thoughts, especially because of the big day at court, for her.

They retreated to their bedroom and made slow love together. The tender care that Gary showed her was both wrapping her up in love and breaking her heart at the same time. She never wanted to lose this man and his love for her. After they both came to a very satisfying end, he lay next to her, arms wrapped around her as they snuggled.

Anna felt his breathing even out and even detected a light snore, knowing that he had fallen asleep. She started silently sobbing as she thought of how horrible a person she was. How could she have sex with Jake at her office, and come home and give sloppy seconds to the man she loved, more than anyone she ever had in her life? How could she disrespect him so much, when he was the best thing that had ever happened to her?

She cried herself to sleep that night and had nightmares of being alone.

********************************

This is the end of part 2. Might be some more info here when I finish part 3 (probably the finale).