Temptation Takes Over

Story Info
Loving wife submits to husband's friend.
1.9k words
4.06
182.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank Angelicsounds for editing my first story. I hope the Literotica readers enjoy it. Please write and tell me your thoughts.

.............................................

My husband is the most adoring and loving man that a woman could ever want. However, he still doesn't realize what an insatiable and horny slut he's married to.

"Honey, would you please answer the door?" I called out, "It must be the pizza that you ordered."

Then, I heard the doorbell ring again. "Baby, would you please get that? I'm stark naked."

I had just jumped out of the shower and I was standing in front of the mirror with water droplets dripping down my body. Twenty minutes earlier, Jim had opened the bathroom door to tell me that he had ordered a pizza for us.

I cussed under my breath as I heard the doorbell ring a third time. Where could Jim be, I wondered. I dried off as quickly as possible and then darted into the bedroom. I saw one of Jim's t-shirts lying on the end of the bed. I threw it on and hastily looked at myself in the full-length mirror. His shirt fit my 5'3", 101lb body like an oversized dress. Not a flattering look, I thought, but it would have to do.

I scanned the house as I made my way to the front door. I didn't see Jim anywhere. Again the doorbell rang. "I'll be right there," I yelled out as I continued toward the front door.

"Hello," I said as I opened the door, expecting to see a pimpled face pizza boy.

To my surprise, standing before me was John, one of Jim's friends. "Oh, I'm sorry, John. I was expecting the pizza boy," I exclaimed.

"All I know is that I need to get a second job delivering pizzas!" John joked.

"Oh, come on, John. It's only a t-shirt for Pete's sake."

John paused, and I could see that he was deliberately looking me up and down. Then he said with a sly smile, "It may only be a t-shirt, but you look extremely sexy in it!"

I smiled and replied, "You are such a flatterer, John!"

Like most women, I had always been attracted to John. He had a sexy, rugged look that I had always found extremely appealing. He stood 6'1" tall, with broad shoulders, a large chest, and beautifully sculpted arms. John owned his own construction company and his skin was darkly tanned from working outside. John's face was chiseled, with the most gorgeous set of teeth that I had ever seen on a man. His pitch-black hair was long and wavy and his eyes were heart-penetratingly dark. I had always been amazed at the size of John's hands. They appeared to be twice the size of most men's and I loved their rough texture and the strength that I felt in them when he touched me.

I quickly realized that I had gone into a slight trance staring at this Adonis of a man. I found myself blushing as I said, "Get that sexy body of yours inside here and give me a kiss!"

John stepped inside the foyer and closed the door behind him. I had started to walk up the stairs when he called out, "Hey! What about that kiss you asked for?"

I took another step up the stairs and said, "Oh, you will have to wait."

I shook my butt to taunt him. I heard him exhale heavily, causing me to pause for a brief moment before I turned to face him. He was standing there looking like a little boy who just had his favorite toy swiped away. I winked at him and said, "Now you know that I'll never pass up a kiss from you, my sexy hunk!"

I took several quick steps down toward him and jumped up into his strong, muscular arms. I wrapped both arms around his neck and leaned in to give him one of our usual quick pecks on the lips. But John gave me the sexiest kiss that I've ever received from him. I leaned back and tilted my head, as if to ask what that was all about. He looked so handsome and I was thoroughly enjoying being wrapped tightly in his arms. He kept me lifted up in the air effortlessly, with just one hand under my ass.

John remarked, "Your kisses are absolutely intoxicating!"

Before I could reply, he had his other hand behind my head, kissing me gently, again, and again, and again. I found myself totally lost in the moment with him. I could feel one hand caressing my neck while his other squeezed my ass.

Our 'friendly' kissing had transformed into all out French-kissing in a matter of seconds. Our tongues were exploring the inside of each other's mouths like two sex-starved lovers. We both knew that we were in dangerous territory and that we should stop. John continued to massage my ass while lightly pulling on my hair and working his magical tongue in my mouth.

Passionately kissing John had been a long time fantasy of mine and I could not have been more aroused. The endorphins were racing inside of me and my pussy was soaking wet.

John turned around, moving so that my back was up against the front door. After a moment, I realized John was staring down at my waist. I glanced down to see that my shirt was well above my hips and John now had a full view of my freshly shaved pussy. This only turned me on more and encouraged me to grind my soaking twat even harder against the massive bulge in John's pants.

Jim had told me several stories of John and his reputation for having a huge cock. I never told Jim, but the stories always infatuated me and only made John more alluring to me. I'll admit that I've cum using my vibrator many times while thinking of John having his way with my insatiable body.

I slid my hands up John's shirt and began to rub and pinch both of his nipples. John now had both of his enormous hands working my ass. He was sliding my fully exposed pussy up and down the outside of his shorts and that beautiful cock of his. Being naughty never felt so good.

This was the most aroused that I had been in a long time, but as good as John felt, I kept thinking that we should stop. Not because I wanted to, but because I wasn't sure when Jim would show up. I began to ask John to stop, but then I felt my climax approaching.

"Johnnnnnnn, you feel so fuck'n good! I'm about to cum, honey," I moaned in his ear.

John slid one of his fingers in my ass while grinding me harder against his massive dick. "That's it, sweetheart. Let that pussy gush all over for me," he replied.

"Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to cum any second, you sexy fuck! Ohhhhhhhh, I love your hands all over me, John. Yes....Yes.....Yes," I moaned.

There was no stopping at this point. I was about to cum hard while being held in the arms of my husband's good friend and I couldn't stop.

"I'm cumminggggggggg! I'm cumminggggggggg! Yessssssssss, I'm cumminggggg," I screamed as a flood of pussy juice flowed out of me and all over the front of John's shorts.

John continued to hold me against the door, giving me another kiss. This kiss was different though. It was much softer and very tender. John looked me in the eyes and said, "I've wanted you for so long. You are the most amazing woman that I've ever known."

He then kissed me one more time before I could respond. John slowly lowered me down his frame until my feet were back on the floor.

We both chuckled when we saw how soaked his shorts were. I apologized for making such a mess. He smiled and said, "Don't be silly. It was a dream come true."

I smiled back and replied, "It was for me too, sweetheart. Thank you for that earth-shattering orgasm!"

Not wanting John to leave without cumming, I grinned and said seductively, "Now why don't you let me take you in my mouth, honey? I would love to swallow all the cum that you have in that huge and lovely cock of yours! Also, I want to give you the best orgasm ever."

John started to mutter something like he should get going, but I wasn't about to let that happen. I quickly got down on my knees and pulled John's shorts down with me. There in front of me was the largest cock that I had ever seen. I was in complete awe at its length and thickness. I knew instantly that I wouldn't be able to deep throat him. In fact, I wasn't even sure if I could get my mouth around his huge cock. All I knew for sure was that I wouldn't be happy until I had his sweet cum flowing down my throat.

I immediately licked all the pre-cum off the tip of John's monster dick. Then I continued to lick and suck on the tip of his cock as I stroked his shaft with both hands. After only a minute or two, John began to moan loudly and I knew that he was going to cum soon.

I slowly wrapped my mouth around his girth and began taking him down inch-by-inch. I was stroking the bottom of his shaft with one hand, twisting my wrist with each stroke. My other hand cupped his balls and occasionally rubbed his asshole. My intention was for him to receive the maximum sensation possible. John's moans grew louder as he placed his hands on either side of my head. He kept saying things like, "That's it baby! Suck my cock, you little sexy thing! Swallow every drop of my cum!"

John was beginning to gag me as he pushed my head down on his cock. I couldn't breathe and I tried to push back to catch my breath, but this only made John push his cock deeper down my throat. I felt like I was starting to black out when I heard John let out a massive moan. He unleashed the most beautiful load of cum down my throat, the best I've ever tasted. I almost suffocated, but I swallowed his complete load. Then John removed his hands from my head and I quickly pulled back, gasping for breath.

John lifted me off the floor and told me that I had just given him the best blowjob that he'd ever had. I had tears streaking down my face and I was shaking a little, but deep inside, I was completely aroused and I could feel my pussy dripping. It made me very happy to know that I had given John his best blowjob.

John bent over to kiss the tears from my cheeks as he told me that he loved me. I realized, at that moment, that I wouldn't be totally satisfied until I gave him the best of every sexual experience. I wanted to be the best fuck in every way possible to my Adonis, John.

We both gathered our composure and then John opened the front door to dart off before Jim arrived. To our surprise, standing in front of us was the pizza man. Everyone paused and time seemed to stand still for all of us.

The pizza deliveryman broke the silence. "I was going to knock, but I heard you yelling several times that you were coming."

Again, there was a momentary pause to allow what he had just said to sink in. The deliveryman smiled and winked at us. John and I looked at each other, and then we all started laughing.