Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny made sure to take the route to the restaurant that was the longest, and the one with the worst roads. He glanced over and could see the sweat dripping down his wife’s face. He grinned, but took pity on her and turned on the Ac to cold and tried to innocently point a vent at her. Kenny then grinned even larger as he spotted a large pot hole and aimed for it.

Ginger noticed her husband had turned on the AC and was secretly blessing and cursing him at the same time. She was starting to get her heavy breathing under control, when the car gave a huge lurch and Gingers body flew up off her sons and she came crashing back down. She moved her hands as to prevent her heading out the window, then again to stop her from falling toward her husband on the way down. As it was Ginger placed her hand quickly between her sons slightly opened legs and she noticed her wrist was in contact with the side of his leg…and an even harder lump. She quickly glanced back to her sons face, and found herself staring inches from his eyes. Ginger quickly moved turned her face forward, and moved her hand to the dash. By his look, she knew they both knew what she had touched.

Nick was fighting very hard; too not move his hips, which he had a huge urge to do so. As the car ride went on, he noticed his mothers back began to get wet in spots, even feeling a drop of sweat drop from her face onto his arm once. He also was hot with her body pressed to his, but more importantly, pressed onto his now full length cock. When his father turned on the AC, he also felt a bit relieved and stupid; he had been so wrapped up in feeling his member under his mother that he didn’t even think of that. Then his father hit a pothole and Ginger flew up into the air, Nick felt her lurch over his body and then he felt her hand or arm pressing against his cock. Nick almost came then, and almost again when his mother turned and looked at him and gave him such a look of …lust, he was thinking, that he had to seriously concentrate or soil his pants. After she looked away and he tried hard to relax and breathe, he still had a raging hard-on but he was no longer in danger of soiling himself.

Kenny was enjoying the ride, but even he didn’t envision how excited Nick had gotten, or how large. Neither could he know how excited his wife Ginger was, or how embarrassed and mad she was. So it was when they pulled up to the club called the Strip, and all three of them saw a parking attendant come up to the car, both Ginger and Nick were having second thoughts about departing the car in full view of the few people milling about the front. Ginger didn’t want anyone to see the wet spot on the back of her dress, and Nick didn’t want everyone to see he had a raging hard-on down his pants leg. In fact if it had been wet will anything beside her juices, Ginger would have asked her husband to turn around and go home. But she was too embarrassed and angry to give in and tell her husband to go home.

When Kenny pulled up to the drive way, the attendant walked over to his side and all three of them started to vacate the car. Kenny looked over at his wife as he walked around the car. Ginger was just starting to stand up, and Kenny stopped dead in his tracks. He noticed the fist size wet spot on the rear crotch area of Gingers dress and knew immediately what had caused it. and he wasn’t the only one, with Nick glancing up before getting up and seeing the wet spot on his mother butt area. Nick mouth a ‘oh my god’. He quickly glanced to his own pants and saw two wet spots there, one corresponding to his mothers, though slightly smaller, and another where, even though he hadn’t orgasmed he had still leaked enough fluid to make a quarter sized spot in his pants leg. Nick turned an immediate shade of red.

As for ginger she glanced back at her husband, making sure not to turn toward the other people there, and gave him the nastiest look she had ever given him. She happened to glance at her son and saw he was looking down. She followed his gaze…and gasped aloud. Ginger saw the large wet spot she knew she had left on his upper pants leg, but she also saw the smaller spot that she came to realize was something he had done himself. Ginger felt a mad rush pass through her, think he had cum in his pants, and she herself now almost had a orgasm thinking that SHE had caused that. She looked back at her approaching husband and quickly decided she didn’t want him to help her hide her shame. She threw out her hand, and offered it to her son for him to take.

“Nick…hurry come with me.” Ginger said as Nick quickly got up and stood up behind his mother. Ginger wanting to hid dress and her sons pants reached back with her hands and pulled Nick into her, and arched her head back into him like a lovers embrace. Both Nick and Kenny’s jaws almost popped to the ground as Kenny stopped a few feet away from his wife. Ginger moved her head close to Nick’s ear. “Follow close to me inside…less embarrassing that way…for both of us.” Ginger said…then on impulse sucked her son’s ear into her mouth for a quick second before releasing it. She then started forward and Nick followed like a zombie, totally in shock to what just happened. Kenny stood speechless and in shock, even after Ginger and Nick had passed the doors to inside. Kenny hurried inside, noticing a few stares from the people outside.

When he got inside, Kenny noticed it was very dark, even for a restraint and had a hard time adjusting to the lack of light. But after a few seconds made out the forms of his wife and their son. As he walked up Ginger made a big point of looking away from him, Nick just gave him a very confusing shrug. Nick was finally starting to feel relaxed, his hard-on shrinking to near normal size. Though he still had the two wet spots, the room was so dark no one could really notice. But Ginger still was very much upset…and excited. He also knew the wet spot would be hard to see in this light…but she had a more pressing concern, she had gotten so excited her juices refused to quit flowing and they were at this moment running down her legs and pooling at the edge of her stocking line at mid thigh. Whenever she walked she could sometimes hear a squishing noise as he sopping pussy was squeezed by her legs.

Kenny on the other hand wasn’t sure how to play it from here; he could tell that his wife was pissed beyond everything. But on the other hand, he knew she had gotten incredibility horny too have made a wet spot that big. Kenny also was blown away with her reaction to Nick outside, so Kenny was sure how the remainder of the evening would go. They were all in a short line for admittance to the place and the hostess reappeared and called Ginger over. Kenny was taken aback at her style of dress, she was wearing what looked like a Tux…at least above the waist, below the waist she had on just a frilled panty type bottom, which did little to cover her very shapely ass.

“Hello, welcome to The Strip tonight. How many are in your party tonight?” The hostess asked, looking them all over, but lingering on Ginger and Nick the most.

“Umm just us three tonight.” Ginger said before Kenny could step up.

“And do you want the gentlemen’s or ladies side tonight?” The hostess said further. Ginger gave her a blank confused stare and the hostess continued. “For the entertainment, on the stages…from the middle you can see both, but the right side is for the gentlemen and the left is for the ladies. Kenny began to understand, but remained silent.

“Umm the middle I guess…we’ve never been here…” Ginger said feeling a bit foolish, but still not sure of what the hostess was meaning. The hostess gave a smile and shook her head.

“Theirs a first time for everyone here Miss. Please follow me….there is an open table near the middle this way.” The hostess said as she led them into the place and into the dinning area. Ginger immediately saw what the different sides were for. On the right…two females were dancing and very obviously stripping on the stage, while on the left two male strippers were in various stages of undress. Ginger flushed very deeply…having never been to a strip club. Nick grinned…and wondered why he had never heard of this place, as he had been to a few of the strip clubs in the city. Kenny grinned as well, but more so do to the fact of what this would do to Gingers evening.

The hostess led them to their table, placed their menus and said their waiter/waitress would be there soon. All of them took seats and all of them took in the dancers on each stage for a minute before looking at each other. Ginger leaned over to talk to her husband, momentarily forgetting she wasn’t speaking to him.

“Why did you bring us here….this is a strip club for gods sake. I wouldn’t want to be here…much less with my son in tow.” Ginger said looking at her husband, but every few seconds glancing back toward the male dancers.

“For once I’m totally innocent…I just thought this was a restaurant, I didn’t even remember the name. You’re the one that told me about it and how you’d like to go someday….how nice it looked.” Kenny said honestly a bit taken aback by the atmosphere in the place. It wasn’t like any strip club he had been to, but like many other restaurants. “Come on…try and have a good time…relax honey.” Kenny said looking back at his wife.

“Relax! After what you did, having me sit on our sons lap so that…so that….never mind! I’m just mad at you right now.” Ginger said rising up and looking away from her husband and right at the male stripper on stage not to far away. Kenny sat back up and sighed. He figured might as well try and make fun out of the rest of the evening. He opened the menu and studied it for few minutes, then picked out what he wanted to eat just as a handsome male waiter stepped up to their table. He wasn’t wearing a shirt and was very well defined from working out. For pants he wore skin tight leather type pants…which showed every bulge on his well formed body, including Kenny thought, that he was circumcised. Ginger swallowed hard when he came to stand mere inches from her, with his crotch at her eye level.

“Hello my name is Bobby…I will be your server tonight…if there is anything I can get you…” He said then looked directly at Ginger. “And I do mean anything….let me know. In the meanwhile, what do you fine folks want to drink?” Bobby asked writing down each order as it was said to him. Then he again looked down at Ginger. “And have any of you decided on what you want to eat?” He said, which almost made Kenny break out laughing, which he held in, but he did have to cover his smile with his hand. All of them gave him their meal orders and he finished writing them down.

“Alright, I’ll be back with those drinks in a minute.” Bobby said as he walked off. Kenny stared at his wife staring at Bobby’s ass. Ginger glanced over at her husband after Bobby had walked into the kitchen, and she turned beat red, knowing she had been caught in such a lude act. Kenny couldn’t hold it any longer and burst out laughing, as well as Nick, who seemed to notice his mother watching their waiter. Ginger started to giggle, knowing her silliness of the whole situation, and felt better for it. She continued to smile after all of them stopped laughing. She also noticed Nick watching her more then any of the entertainment, and whenever she looked his way his eyes would look else where. Ginger found that for some reason this excited her, and her pussy which was slowly starting to cool, reignited and Ginger found she was making a whole new wet spot on her dress.

Soon Bobby returned with the drinks, Gingers was a screwdriver, which she gave casual thought too the fact she kinda felt like having exactly that too. Bobby then brought her another after she had downed the first one. Then Kenny ordered her another drink, a sex on the beach, which she thought was appropriate to how she was feeling then. Their food arrived about the same time and they all began eating, then Ginger felt a hand on her knee, and looked over at her husband who smiled at her. Ginger gently but firmly removed his hand and then smiling stuck her tongue out at him. He gave her a grin and continued to eat.

Ginger was almost finished eating when she felt her husband foot land on hers and rest there. She was starting to feel a bit tipsy and felt in a playful mood. She pulled back her foot, and then rubbed off her shoe off her foot. She then reached out and rubbed her bare foot over her husbands foot and started to rub up the ankle. When she started to go up the leg she noticed it was pointed in the wrong direction, and looked over at Nick who was staring at her with a grin on his face. Ginger turned very red and covered her eyes with her hand, feeling very embarrassed. She then felt something which almost made her jump out her skin, she felt Nicks bare foot as he began to rub on her leg. She peaked out of her hand and saw him move his body slightly. Ginger then felt the foot move up further, up past her knee and starting to go between her upper legs. Ginger then quickly brought her legs together tightly and Nick pulled his leg back and smiled at his mother. Ginger turned even redder as she looked over at her husband who was also grinning at her, then started eating again.

Nick was looking at his mother a different way since their ride in the car. What happened in the car and just outside, kept replaying in his mind. He couldn’t get the image of the wet spot on her dress or the suck on his ear out of his head. He kept having to peek at his mother as she was sitting across from him, God damn my mom is hot, he caught himself thinking. Then he felt her foot as she started to play footsie with him. He guessed by her reaction after she noticed who it was; that she thought it was his father. But her rubbing his leg and foot had driven him mad and his cock was straining to tear a hole in his pants. Nick boldly moved his foot and started to rub his mother leg. Nick watched her excitement, and lust on his face as he got higher on her leg. Then she closed her legs and Nick knew the game was finished….for now at least. He also noticed his dad’s reaction, and figured his dad probably knew what had happened. Nick was beginning to piece together some of the events of today in his head and had to smile at what conclusions he came too.

Kenny was enjoying the night out; he knew his wife had terrible excited sitting on her son the car. He also knew Nick now was noticing his mother, by the looks he now gave her. Kenny silently watched him, watch Ginger. Then he saw his wife move somewhat funny, and grew curious. then he noticed a huge grin on his sons face and knew something was up. Kenny could tell nothing was happening where he could see it…so he figured it was something under the table. Kenny then thought he knew…one or both of them were playing footsie under the table. Kenny watched Nick slide down in his chair, knowing if Nick moved that far down, maybe…just maybe his toes could reach…! Damn, I wonder if that boy has his toes in Gingers crotch, Kenny wondered. Then he saw Gingers reaction, and saw Nick’s even bigger grin. Then Ginger turned to him, and Kenny couldn’t help but grin at his wife. Ginger looked flush with excitement, but also very shaken now, Kenny thought. The rest of dinner passed quickly as they all ate in silence. Kenny was wondering if the evening should continue, when the waiter Bobby walked up to them and stood by Ginger.

“Is there anything else that you folks desire to have before you leave? If not here is your check and I will be back to collect it shortly” Bobby said and started to turn away but ginger tapped his arm and he turned back toward her.

“Kenny give him your debit card, I left mine at home.” Ginger said and Kenny could tell she wasn’t in the mood to stay for more entertainment. Bobby took the card and the bill and walked back to the back to deal with it. Ginger turned to Kenny and touched his arm. “Kenny…I’m not feeling good now… can we just go home. I’m really not feeling up for a movie now.” Ginger said, and Kenny did think she didn’t look well.

“If you want to Honey…sure, of course. We can see the movie another time.” Kenny said to his wife.

“Before we leave I have to use the restroom, be right back.” Nick said getting up and walking toward the back of the place. Kenny caught Ginger following him with her eyes, and thought maybe she wasn’t to mad. Ginger turned back to him and stared at him for a minute before speaking.

“So Kenny…did you and Nick set this evening up to try and have me seduced or something, or are you going to say you’re innocent again?” Ginger said, not seemingly angry, just sounding tired. Kenny looked at her and tried to be honest with her.

“Honey I only planned that we should go to dinner and a movie…THAT was it. Im not certainly in on anything with Nick, too seduce you or otherwise. If he has done anything to make you think that, that’s his doing…not mine Ginger.” Kenny said very honestly too his wife. Ginger looked over at him and he thought she almost seemed like crying.

“Kenny I’m tired. Today has been a rollercoaster ride and I’m ready to rest. I want to just go home and sleep. Sleep Kenny…not play games tonight…do you read me?” Ginger said looking very intently at her husband. Kenny stared at her and shook his head that he understood. He reached over and took her hand and looked at her.

“Ginger, I love you…you do know that don’t you?” Kenny asked his wife, and wanting to tell her how he felt. He knew she had been through a lot today.

“Yes Kenny I know. And I love you too. Maybe some other time we can discuss who I find attractive and all. But tonight I want to just rest….ok.” Ginger said as she squeezed her husbands hand.

“Ok Ginger…no games tonight, not even sex if you don’t want too, just rest.” Kenny said to her. Ginger smiled at him.

“Well…I didn’t say no sex…but we’ll see. But nothing kinky if we do, ok.” Ginger said as she played with his fingers. Kenny shook his head yes. The two of them sat there and took the receipt from Bobby when he got back. They then waited for several more minutes, until Nick finally returned….with a young lady following him. He walked up to the table, and waited till the lady stood next to him.

“Mom, dad this is Mrs. Linda Harold, she’s a teacher of mine at school.” Nick said and everyone made introductions. “Listen dad, mom…Linda had a huge fight with her husband tonight and she says she’s afraid to go home tonight. He’s been violent in the past and she’s afraid of what he may do when he sees…that she’s…well drunk. Linda asked me if I knew some place she could stay; I said I would ask you guys if she could crash in the spare bedroom?” Nick said quickly, hoping they would say yes, he like Linda and didn’t want her hurt.

Kenny and Ginger exchanged glances. Both of them saw that Linda wasn’t much older then Nick, maybe 26 or so at most. She was quite good looking and Kenny thought her fairly beautiful. They talked quietly between themselves, Kenny not really minding but Ginger wasn’t too sure about it. Linda stepped closer to the table.

“I know this is really sudden and all…but it wold only be tonight. I have my own car and could leave first thing in the morning. I would stay at a hotel, but have little cash on me, and forgot my purse with my cards at the house. I really won’t be a bother to you.” Linda said swaying and slurring a bit as she talked. Kenny and Ginger could both tell she was very drunk. Ginger shook her head yes too her husband.

“Ok Linda, but us three had a hard time fitting into Nicks car on the way over….and I don’t think you’re in a condition to drive.” Kenny said looking at the drunken teacher.

“Dad I could drive her car and you could drive mine. That way she’ll have her car there in the morning.” Nick said looking at his father. Kenny agreed and they all got up to leave. Nick even had to support Linda, as she kept trying to fall as she walked. Outside, their cars were pulled up, Nick and Linda left first and Kenny said they would see them at the house. After nicks car was pulled around and Both of them got in, Ginger leaned over and gave her husband a kiss. Kenny looked at her and smiled.