Temptations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare do that Kenny!" ginger said, but her heart raced at the thought of it. She wasn't sure if she could say no if Nick was in fact in the room and trying to fuck her with his large cock. She wasn't sure which frightened her more, the fact that Kenny might be capable of doing just that, or the fact that she MIGHT not be able to say no to Nick. Kenny grinned and almost laughed at her reaction. He did it just for this reaction and was quite satisfied at the result.

"I won't, but if you just lay back down and close your eyes..." Kenny said as he sat up in bed and tried to ease her back, but she shook her head no. she was certainly now afraid to close her eyes for fear her husband would do just what he said. "Trust me...close your eyes...trust me Ginger. And lay back...relax." He said as she slowly lay back down and then closed her eyes. Kenny smiled, that she had gotten so fearful of what he said. He figured she actually feared he WOULD get Nick, and Kenny thought he knew why. That she was unsure of what she would do if he did get Nick. "Ok just imagine that I have to leave the room...to go to the store. And you're lying in bed, almost falling asleep." Kenny starts off saying as she hears him walking around the room, ever so softly. She doesn't hear him talk for a minute and she starts to get nervous, but doesn't open her eyes.

"Uh huh...go on." She says, and Kenny can hear the tension in her voice.

"And in your tired state, you think you feel someone open the door and then you feel them sit on the bed." Kenny says, and Ginger feels his weight on the bed near her. "But you know Kenny's gone to the store and only you and Nick are in the house. You then feel someone touch your stomach..." Kenny says, as Ginger feels a hand softly begin to rub her stomach. She jumps at the touch and begins breathing much harder. Kenny smiles hugely too himself at her reaction.

"Then you start to feel them rubbing their hands towards your breasts...and then they stop rubbing your stomach and chest and you feel them cup the bottom of your breasts." Kenny says and Ginger feels him cup her breasts with his hands. She's breathing very heavily now, too the point where she is getting light headed. "And with out really opening your eyes, imagine you doing so....and seeing Nick as he has his hands cupping your breasts, and you see him smile at you. Now imagine that everything that's done to you is Nick doing it and you watching him." Kenny says, as he watches his wife.

"Oh god Nick." Ginger mutters softly aloud as Kenny starts to massage her breasts. Ginger then feels her nipples being played with and her pussy floods with juice as she imagines Nick doing it. Kenny then leans over and takes one of her nipple into his mouth and sucks it as he flicks his tongue over the top of it. Ginger gasps as she imagines her son doing it. "Oh god Nick...suck my nipple sweetie." She says as she bites her lips and her legs begin to wreath over the bed. Kenny notices her leg movements and presses one of his hands over her pussy mound, causing her to jump slightly. "Oh Nick, play with mommy's pussy darling." She says as she presses her body down onto her husband's hand.

Kenny grins, and is finding it hard to now remain silent as he does things to her body, but knowing Ginger is enjoying the fantasy. He feels her extreme wetness, his palm almost dripping with her juices as he rubs her pussy lips and the then eases in two fingers slowly into her.

"Ahhh...my ...Nick...ahhh....finger me Nick...finger mommy." Ginger moans out as she gasps between breaths. "Ohh nick...your fingers feel so good in mommy's pussy. Im so ...hhhaaa...wet for you Nick...ohh god." Ginger says as she begins humping her pussy up at Kenny's fingers and hand. Kenny is a bit stunned by the intensity of her imagination, and grins as he enjoys the show. He pulls his hand away and Ginger is almost about to protest his leaving her unattended, when she feels his shoulders move onto her thighs. She gasps and he head comes off the bed a bit when his tongue touches her clit and begins licking her.

"Oh god, oh god...lick me Nick...suck mommy's pussy!" Ginger utters out to her husband as she truly begins to imagine her son licking her pussy. She then feels as his fingers begin to penetrate her pussy lips and start to go deep into her as his tongue is still licking over her clit. "Ahhhh god Nick....oohh god...mommy's gonna come...uuhhh...mommy go...go...uuhhhhhhhhh!" Ginger grunts out as her pussy contracts around Kenny's fingers and she begins to cream them. She wraps her legs around her husbands head and presses his head hard into herself. "Uhhhh Nick.....uuhh shit!" Ginger says out as the last of her orgasm hits in a wave and then quickly dissipates, leaving very drained and pleased as she lay there. "Ah shit...that was good. Well Nick...come here then." Ginger says as she opens her eyes and holds her arms out to her husband.

"Was that fun then?" Kenny asks as he climbs over her body and she wraps her arms around him. Ginger kisses him for a long minute then blushes as she smiles at him.

"Umm hum, it was quite ...interesting." Ginger said as she looked at his face.

"Just interesting? I thought I saw...and HEARD you really getting into it. I really do think you want Nick to fuck you." Kenny said as he ran his fingers over her lips, half expecting her to get mad at his statement. But Ginger seems fine as she answered him.

"No...but ...well...its interesting thinking about it, as a FANTASY...nothing more. You understand?" Ginger said as she playfully tugged at his hair and looked at his eyes. Kenny smiled at her.

"Ok, only in play then." Kenny said to her, grinning. Yeah right Ginger, he thought to himself. Then while thinking about her and Nick, Kenny remembered they had a guest in the house. "Hey I hope that Linda is ok, I had totally forgotten about her...with us rutting like animals and all." Kenny said, smiling to her. Ginger, remembering about Nicks teacher, wondered if Nick mad sure she was ok and not being sick.

"Oh damn, I hope she is ok. I wonder if she was ever sick, I thought she was going to hurl at any moment earlier. Want to go check on her?" Ginger asked as she started to get out of bed. Kenny glanced at the clock and saw it was 2:45 am.

"Jesus, it's almost 3 in the morning. You better not; if she needed anything I'm sure that Nick got it for her. But if you check on her you might disturb her and you know how often people throw up if they wake too early. Not a pretty thought. Besides...I'm fucking tired as hell." Kenny said as he now yawned. Ginger watching him then yawned herself. She smiled at him and pointed at his still hard cock.

"You sure you don't want to take care of that first?" Ginger asked playfully, fully expecting him too want her to "help" him get off. But Kenny yawned again, and Ginger could see his eyes dropping part way.

"Naw I'm ok, but I'm tired as hell. I just want to sleep now. Don't tell me you're not satisfied?" Kenny said with a tired smile on his face. Ginger smiled back at him as she climbed back into bed and leaned over him and kissed him.

"No I am. I'm getting sleepy too, though I'm still a bit excited. You did too good a job at revving my motor honey." Ginger said as she grinned at her husband. She then looked down at his cock and grinned even more as she looked at his face. "You sure...?" Ginger said as she gave him a look and Kenny laughed at her expression. His cock WAS still hard, even though he was about to fall asleep.

"If you want to do all the work, go ahead and climb aboard then." Kenny suggested with a tired grin as Ginger immediately responded by sitting up and throwing her leg over his body and straddling his hips. Kenny watched as she reached behind her and took his cock in her hand and started to rub the head of his member between her pussy lips. Kenny groaned at the heat and wetness that assaulted the tip of his cock. He tried pushing into her soaking pussy but she moved up at the same time.

"Now you're sure you really want me to get you off...I mean...I wouldn't want to keep you awake..." Ginger said teasingly as she watched her husbands face and grinned at him. Kenny groaned again as she continued to play his cocks tip across her steamy slit.

"Jesus Ginger, stop torturing me...if you're going to fuck me...fuck me then for gods sake." Kenny pleaded, now totally wishing to have his wife get him off, his sleep forgotten for the moment. Ginger grinned at him more, but continued to rub his cock through the soup of her pussy lips.

"I just want to make sure you really...really want to cum in my pussy...and not sleep. Are you sure?" Ginger asked her husband as she looked at him her eyebrows raised as she smiled at him.

"Fuck Ginger...yes I want to cum in your pussy...NOW fuck me, for gods sake!" Kenny uttered to his wife, and he watched her face for a response.

"Ok...as long as you're sure." Ginger said then laughed, then she let her hand go and dropped her full weight onto her husband, impaling her pussy deep onto his cock.

"UUHHHH! OH god that's what I needed....now fuck me hard Ken! Cum in my pussy!" Ginger grunted out as she leaned forward and laid her head on his shoulder. Kenny, hearing that she wanted him to fuck her hard started, hammering his cock deep in and out of her cunt, quickly. "OOH...ohh...that's it...yes...yes...quick...fuck me hard. Harder!" Ginger groaned out loudly as her fingers dug into his shoulders as Kenny slammed into her repeatedly.

"Oh shit Ginger...uhhh....your pussy is molten hot. Urrghh...I'm...not gonna last....long." Kenny said, not really wanting to cum too fast, but feeling his wife's pussy so hot, and squeezing his cock so well, that he knew he would cum soon.

"Good...because...oohh shit....ssoo...ssoo am .....aahh....uuuuUUGHHH!" Ginger cried out as her pussy started to contract as she started cumming. To Kenny this was the final straw for tonight, and her milking pussy muscles pushed him over the needed edge.

"Ahhhhh shiittt!" Kenny groaned as his cock flexed deep inside Gingers slit and started spewing his cum into her. Ginger felt him shooting into hr pussy an she smiled as she gasped for breath, as she shook from her orgasm.

"Ahh yes...cum in me....oh god...shoot it!" Ginger grunted out as she nuzzled, and nibbled his neck as her pussy contracted around his still shooting member. But shortly her body relaxed as did his, as both orgasms slowed, then stopped and Ginger could feel her pussy again filled with her husbands cum. Smiling she lifted her weary head and looked at her husband. "My god Kenny...my pussy is completely drenched. I feel a small river running out of me." Ginger grinned at her husband. Kenny felt what she meant; he could feel liquid running down his legs and balls, down to his ass.

"Shit, I'm soaked Ginger. I think we're going to have a serious stain on the sheets." Kenny said, chuckling as he looked up at her.

"Umm I don't mind. This has been quite an evening Kenny, I don't think I've cum this much at one time in years. Thank you darling." Ginger said as she leaned down and passionately kissed her husband. Kenny felt his cock start to stir again, but his eyes were again closing even as Ginger kissed him. As she pulled back, he figured she was tired again as well, due to the fact that she was now yawning.

"I know...I'm exhausted too Ginger. I think we need to sleep." Kenny said as his wife slid off of him and lay snuggled next to him, her head on his chest.

"I know, I think you finally wore me out." Ginger said giggling slightly. Her stomach contracted slightly as she giggled, causing a flood of mixed juiced to flow from her slit and down her butt. She reached back with one of her hands and tried to scoop it up with her fingers. She grinned as she looked up at her husband. "Want a snack?" She asked as Kenny looked down at her.

"Like what?" Kenny asked, not knowing what she meant, or what had just happened.

"Just this...open your mouth." Ginger said as Kenny opened his mouth, as Ginger quickly brought her fingers up and slid them into her husbands mouth. Kenny sputtered some at first, not sure what was going on, but then sucking Gingers fingers clean as he realized where her hand had been. "You like your treat?" Ginger asked as Kenny shook his head yes. "Want the rest?" Ginger asked further and Kenny grinned at her.

"You know....we do NEED sleep some time. Yes, I want the rest." He said, chuckling at her as her face lit up like a school girls as she climbed to her knees and again straddled his head.

"I can't help it, I just really get off seeing you suck OUR cum from my pussy." Ginger said as she positioned herself over his mouth, but Kenny stopped her and looked up at her between her legs.

"You mean you get off watching and feeling me suck my cum from your pussy. I just had a thought....would you want to watch me suck Nicks cum from your pussy?" Kenny said, as the thought came to him. Ginger almost swooned at what her husband just said, and her pussy clenched up as she had a miniature orgasm. She couldn't believe her husband had just suggested that, but she was so beyond turned on now that her legs now felt weak.

"OH MY GOD....you wouldn't really do that would you?" Ginger half asked, half told her husband, not really believing what he had said. "Would you really do that?" Ginger asked as her heart was beating as if to escape her chest. Kenny grinned up at her.

"I'm not sure...but the only way you could find out is if you had Nick cum inside you, isn't it?" Kenny asked her, and Gingers face again changed as she thought.

"Kenny Sooner, you are evil...I told you I can't do that. It...it's not right!" Ginger said, her face and mind in conflict as she was picturing her husband licking her pussy filled with her sons cum. She then shivered as she imagined her son filling her with his huge cock, and how pleasurable it would be getting his seed into her for her husband to suck out. She knelt before her husband in conflict for a minute, then toughed her resolve to stop thinking of her son in that way. She looked down at her husband, and then lifted her leg off his head. Kenny's smile faded as she got off the bed.

"Ginger, where are you going?" Kenny said as he rose up on his elbow to look at her. Ginger turned and looked at him.

"To the bathroom, I have to pee badly. Kenny...that was mean of you. You promised to just pretend about Nick. That...that was mean." Ginger said as she walked to their bathroom and closed the door. As soon as she had closed the door, Ginger started to cry softly. She felt so confused and wasn't sure what to do. Every time she tried to fight off this weird desire, her husband would do or say something to reopen her thoughts and it cost her to lock them back away. She knew deep inside, she wanted what she assumed her husband wanted...for her to try some of that big cock her son had.

As Ginger moved over the toilet and sat down as she had to pee, her tears began to ease. As she started to urinate, she felt a slight stinging inside her pussy, her pussy being sore from all the sex she had during the day. She sat there and thought to herself what she was going to do about her husband, and how she was going to keep fending off his insinuations and ploys. How could so much change in just one day, she thought to herself as she rolled up some toilet paper to wipe herself. She brought the paper out and looked at it, seeing the last of their cum mixed in with her pee. She giggled at a sudden thought of peeing in her husbands mouth the next time he suggested her having sex with Nick.

"It would teach him to keep playing with my feelings. He knows I would like to fuck Nick and he can't wait to see it happen. Oh my god...what did I just say...." Ginger said, not believing she had just uttered to herself that she really desired to fuck her son. Fantasy was one thing, but to seriously want to fuck your son....Ginger shivered at her thought, wondering if she should be excited or repulsed by her thoughts. "Jesus it's all that damn Kenny's fault...I should go in there and knock him out for ever bringing up the subject of Nick fucking me." Ginger said as she got up from the toilet. Again she was faced with the fact she was still thinking of her desire to have sex with her son. Ginger just leaned onto the sink and looked into the mirror.

"What is happening to me...I ...I didn't want this, these desires. Please god...why do I keep picturing my son with me...inside me, licking me..." Ginger again shivered as thoughts of her son popped back into her head. It seemed the more she tried to purge her thoughts of Nick, the more she thought of him. "I can't keep going like this, I'm going to go loony if I can't clear my head of this...but...tomorrow...god I'm tired." Ginger said to her reflection as she knew she had to sleep and now felt tired enough to go to sleep. She turned and opened the door and turned off the bathroom light. She then noticed her husband was quite asleep, snoring in fact, with the light still on. In spite of still being mad at her husband, she couldn't help smiling at him as she walked over and turned off the light as she then climbed into bed, snuggling beside him in bed.

"I hope you're happy with yourself Kenny...because I'm beginning to think that the only way I'm going to clear my head of the thought of fucking Nick...is to actually do it. I hope you can handle it if I actually do it, because I have a feeling that if I feel that huge cock inside me...I won't be able to stop. Goodnight Kenny." Ginger said very softly, more to herself then her sleeping husband. She leaned over and gently kissed his cheek as she laid her head on his arm...and fell into a deep sleep.

When Ginger awoke the next morning to the sunlight shining into her eyes from a break in the curtains, she noticed Kenny was still deep into sleep. She thought about waking him, and then changed her mind. Better to let him sleep if he needs it still, and besides...maybe I can surprise him with breakfast. Ginger then thought of all of them at the breakfast table...then she remembered they had a guest in the house. Ginger decided to go peek into the guest bedroom and see if the young teacher was still asleep. She got up and put on her panties and a nightgown, and then opened the door to the hallway and quietly closed it back as too not wake her husband.

As Ginger tip toed down the hall as not to wake anyone, she began to hear a strange noise as she approached the bedrooms at the end of the hall. At first she thought they were coming from the spare bedroom, but after putting her ear to that door and hearing nothing she got closer to her sons door. Putting her ear to Nick's door, she could now clearly hear what sounded like his bed squeaking. Ginger immediately thought her son must be masturbating and her heart starting beating hard at the thought of her son jerking that huge hunk of meat in his hands. Ginger moaned softly at the thought of what Nick was doing behind the door and Ginger immediately brought her hands to her crotch and pressed her fingers into her nightgown, rubbing the material over her pussy mound through her panties.

After a few seconds of listen, she decided she had to try and peek inside his room and see if she could catch another glimpse of that large cock of his. Only this time, she thought, he would be hard...and stroking it, trying to cum. At the thought of her son cumming, her pussy contracted as a small orgasm ran through her body, and Ginger shivered at what lay behind the door, as well as the fact that she was about to peek at her son. Placing her hand over the door knob, her body and arm shook in nervousness, but Ginger forced herself to continue and she slowly felt the knob turn. After she had finished turning it completely, Ginger took a deep breath as she willed herself to slowly open the door ever so slightly. What she saw next made her jaw almost hit the floor.