Temptations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ginger glanced inside her sons room through the now foot or so opening in the door, she saw everything in Nicks room as it should be. Except for the fact that the teacher, Mrs. Linda Harold, wasn't in the spare bedroom...but in Nicks room, straddling his hips as she bounced up and down on him...his cock deeply planted into her obviously wet pussy. Ginger had to stifle back a cry as she stood transfixed on what she saw before her. Now that the door was open, Ginger could hear more then the bed springs.

"Mmm...my god Nick...you're so deep inside me. Damn you feel bigger today then you did last night....ooh shit, you're huge!" Ginger heard Linda say as Ginger watched the young teacher as her ass rose then sat back down on her son's huge cock. Ginger could hear wet swishing noises coming from the teacher's wet pussy as her son's large cock stretched her open. From gingers angle, she had a perfect view of her sons cock as it entered Linda's pussy. Gingers own pussy was screaming for attention as she watched in awe at the fucking before her, and she raised her nightgown and slid her finger between her panties and stomach. Ginger felt her fingers slide through her bush, and then felt the wetness and heat as her fingers touched, then started to slide into her pussy. Ginger had to bite her lip to keep from making noise, least she disturb the play before her eyes.

"Mmm...I wish I had known about you earlier...I would have...uuhh god... done this sooner." Linda moaned out as she bounced up and down on Nicks cock. Gingers eyes were riveted to the young teacher's ass, as she watched it rise and fall over her son's member. As she watched, her fingers entered her even deeper, and Ginger could feel her blood boiling as her pussy grew hotter.

"Jesus Linda, I knew you were hot, but...uuhh... I had no idea...hhhaaa...until you went down on me in the car. Oh shit, I'm not ...oohh...gonna last much longer." Nick said as Linda fucked her body down to meet his hips. Ginger stifled a gasp, hearing her son was about to cum. She felt her own orgasm start to rise but tried to hold off cumming till her son did, wanting to get off at the same time as Nick did.

"Oh shit Nick...go ahead....I'm...I'm...almost...al...aahhhh...I'm there...aaahhhhh yes...there...uuhhhhh!" Linda muttered as she sat down fully on Nicks cock and came, her pussy milking Nick and Nick felt his own orgasm rush to the surface, egged on by the feelings that Linda's pussy were inflicting on him.

"Uhhh...aahhshiittt....ARRGGHH!" Nick grunted out as he slammed his hips up, forcing his cock even deeper inside the young teacher, causing her to gasp out loud as she came even harder. She felt Nicks spunk filling her to overflowing as it sloshed out of her pussy. She grunted out as if giving birth, feeling Nicks cock well into her cervix, filling her completely.

Meanwhile Ginger watching the wild sex before her, and noticing her son cumming, rammed her fingers deep inside pussy and began her own orgasm. Oh god Nick, fuck her...fuck her good, Ginger thought to herself as she clenched her teeth and struggled to remain silent. Her fingers were being squeezed from her pussy as she orgasmed, and she had to exert a lot of force to keep herself filled. When she noticed Nick cum running down his balls and legs Ginger came close to blacking out as her orgasm grew in intensity, with spots appearing before her eyes. Ginger closed her eyes to keep from passing out as she continued to work her fingers into her pussy.

"Oh shit Nick....that was awesome...do you think you'll be ready for... OH SHIT YOUR MOM!" Linda screamed out as she happened to notice Nicks mother in his dressers mirror. She quickly slid off Nick, her pussy sliding off Nicks slightly limp member with a pop as she tried to cover her body with the sheets on the bed.

"Jesus Christ!" Nick said as he looked over at the open doorway and saw his mom standing there against the doorjamb, her eyes closed and her right hand inside her panties. Nick startled at first, immediately recognized what his mother was doing. Just then Ginger came out of her stupor and realized she had been seen.

"Oh my god Nick....I'm sorry...I..." Ginger stuttered, and then feeling totally lost to the moment, just hurriedly grabbed the door handle and quickly closed the door as she rushed down the hallway. She wasn't sure where she walked to, but she stopped in the kitchen as she became aware of her surrounding again. She quickly decided to get what had just happened out of her mind and thought of what she had planned earlier...making breakfast. As she woodenly went to about the process of fixing, mixing and cooking breakfast, Ginger was unsure what she should do about Nick and Linda, so just wrapped herself into her cooking. But as she watched the skillet of bacon cooking....Ginger couldn't get the picture of her sons cock, buried in the young teacher's very wet and certainly willing pussy. It was just then she heard someone enter the kitchen from the living room.

"Mrs. Sooner...can we talk?" Ginger heard Linda Harold ask, and Ginger reached up and turned off the burner, as she moved the pan to a cool eye on the stove. She then turned to face the younger woman, feeling much like the young teacher looked...very nervous. "Mrs. Sooner...I'm so sorry that you saw that...No...what I mean, I'm sorry that it happened. I...can't imagine how mad you must be, I'm sorry...Nick's your son...I...I'm sorry." Linda said, and Ginger saw the young teachers eyes start to fill with tears. "Please...please Mrs. Sooner...please don't tell anyone? I know what I did was wrong and..." Linda started to say to ginger, but Ginger brought her fingers up to silence the young woman. Ginger smiled, feeling better now, seeing that the young lady was far more scared then she herself was.

"First off call me Ginger...now tell me how it happened...how did you two wind up having sex?" Ginger asked, trying to calm the teacher and trying to act the responsible mother, but secretly feeling her heart race as she wanted desperately wanted to know how this young teacher winded up fucking her son. Ginger saw her swallow hard as she shook her head.

"Ok...Ginger. I'm not really sure how...well...how it really started. I was pretty out of it last night, but I think that I remember Nick rubbing my leg in the car, and then I think he started rubbing my pussy...oh god...umm my vagina." Linda said as she hurriedly tried to correct her vulgar reference. Ginger grinned at the young woman.

"It ok Linda...you can say pussy...or any other word you need to describe what happened. I just think I should know what happened before I make any decision about anything." Ginger said very calmly, but knowing that it also sounded ominous. Ginger saw by Linda's reaction, that the young teacher got the message.

"Well....uhh...when he started touching my...my pussy...I got very turned on and I was feeling very...I guess carefree you could say. Then the next thing I really remember...I...I was...you know...going down on him." Linda said quietly, feeling her face blush speaking to the mother of the young man she had just finished having sex with. Ginger smiled at her.

"You mean you sucked his cock." Ginger suggested to Linda, and Linda eyes grew wide as she smiled, but blushing an even deeper red.

"Yes...I started sucking his cock. I think I remember thinking how big it was...and getting the urge to suck on it. Then we stopped at the house, and came inside...and well...made love." Linda said as she shrugged slightly to Ginger. Ginger chuckled slightly at Linda reference to love making.

"I wouldn't say you were making love so much as fucking. So you fucked my son?" Ginger asked the young teacher and Linda remained silent, but shook her head. Ginger looked at the young teacher and Linda grew uncomfortable under Nicks mothers gaze. God she looks so fucking sexy, fresh from fucking my son, Ginger thought to herself as she looked at Linda. Linda hair was very ruffled and her clothes were very noticeably thrown on, Ginger guessed in a hurry to come talk to her. Ginger raised her arms and put them on Linda shoulders. Linda gasped hard, and her body jumped slightly at Gingers touch, like a deer being touched at a petting zoo.

"Its ok Linda...I won't tell a soul, not even my husband. It will be our secret. Nick is a grown young man, my god it by far not the first girl he has brought home. I was just caught off guard and surprised because I wasn't expecting him and you...well...to be...fucking." Ginger said with a smile at Linda. Linda smiled back at Ginger, very relieved to hear she wouldn't lose her job after sleeping with a student.

"Thank you Ginger...thank you. I was very worried that I may have lost my job doing what I did. Thank you." Linda said, and feeling so happy threw her arms around Ginger in a hug. Ginger wrapped her arms around the young teacher and smiled back, but after a second felt her heart race from the contact and Ginger felt an incredible rush through her pussy. Ginger brought her face back to look at Linda's and when Linda smiled at her, Ginger brought her hands down and started rubbing the young woman's ass. Linda gasped in surprise and hesitated a few seconds.

"Ginger...what are you doing?" Linda finally utter to the woman before her. Ginger smiled at her.

"This." Ginger moaned out as she leaned forward and planted her lips onto Linda's in a passionate kiss. Linda was totally surprised at first, and when she realized what was happening, her body had already started to respond, being already turned on by their talk and her being with Nick just minutes before. She opened her mouth welcoming Gingers invading tongue and began a torrid dance with their tongues probing each others depths. Linda felt her body melt as all resistance faded away from her, and she gave herself to Gingers advances. As her body began to heat up, she too felt waves of excitement surge through her, and almost without her consent her own hands found Gingers breast and began massaging them. Ginger gave a steady moan into Linda's mouth as their tongues danced together.

"Whoa...this is interesting!" Both Ginger and Linda heard from the doorway from the living room. Both of them broke the embrace and separated as they looked to the doorway, to see Nick standing their shocked and grinning at them. "Oh don't let me stop you two, I didn't mean to interrupt." Nick said as he continued to grin at them as he leaned on the doorjamb. But the spell had done been broken for both of the women, and both of them were incredibly embarrassed. Both of them looked at each other, Linda's mouth hung open in shock at what had happened and Ginger was blushing terribly but began a nervous giggle at the situation and the expression on Linda's face.

"I have to go..." Linda stuttered out as she turned and walked toward the doorway, which Nick was partly blocking. Linda had intended to just slide past him so that she could leave, feeling very "weirded" out right now, but Nick reached out as she got even with him and spun her toward him.

"Ill see you latter." Nick said to her, more s a statement then a question. Linda nodded her head yes, not quite knowing what to do or say. Nick then pulled her into him and kissed her deeply. Linda struggled at first, but feeling Nick's hands sliding down her body and gripping her ass...just like Ginger had been doing just a minute ago, Linda gave into her passion and the thought of her current situation was thrust to the background.

Ginger looked on at the scene before her, her chest rising quickly with her excitement, still feeling Linda body and lips pressed to hers. She didn't even think to turn away from the sight, being too wrapped up in her surge of lust to have any thought now to do anything different then watch as her son's hands and tongue explored this young ladies body. Ginger almost gasped in loss when Nick broke the kiss and embrace and smiled at Linda...then at her. Nick then turned back to Linda as he took her hand and squeezed it.

"Call me tonight, my number is in the book, and we'll talk about when we can see each other again." Nick said holding the young teachers gaze. Linda looked up at him, then glanced at Ginger and bit her lip, feeling very strange with the situation but wanting to see Nick again.

"You...you wouldn't mind...if...if I saw Nick again?" Linda asked Ginger as she looked over at Nick's mother. Ginger smiled to her, feeling a rush of excitement at the sudden thought of what may happen between Linda and Nick when they met....or even herself and Linda. Her voice was a bit shaky when she spoke to the younger woman.

"No...no I wouldn't mind. You can come by anytime...for anything." Ginger said as she moved forward and took Linda other hand and squeezed it, plainly making clear her thoughts to the young teacher. Linda jumped slightly at the contact, and looked down at her hands now both being filled by Nick and Ginger. Linda still felt very strange about the whole deal, but was now very excited at the flood of emotions that were racing through her. Both Nick and Ginger let go of her hands at about the same time and Linda glanced at both of them.

"Ok...I...I will...but...but I have to go now. Oh shit, my husband....I have to go. Thank god he's at work today." Linda said, as a hundred thoughts rushed by her brain at once. As she quickly walked to the door to leave, she glanced back at both of them where they stood at the kitchen door and then quickly turned and opened the front door and left. Ginger now fully realizing that she was standing next to her son now, that Linda was gone, felt very uncomfortable and moved over back to the stove. Ginger turned her thoughts back to trying to finish breakfast, but she kept thinking about how her son had caught her twice in a matter of less then thirty minutes in very compromising positions. She knew in the back of her mind that he was watching her from where he now stood. Her heart jumped when she heard him enter the kitchen and walk toward her.

"I hope it didn't startle you too much to find me and Linda that way this morning?" Ginger heard Nick say as she noticed him move to stand near her at the counter. "But you really should have knocked before you opened the door mom." Nick said and Ginger glanced at him and saw him grinning at her. She felt her legs tremble at him, at his closeness and at his now bringing up of what had occurred at his door. She didn't now what to say to him about what had happened.

"I'm sorry...sorry Nick...I didn't mean to...interrupt you. It was....I just didn't know...where Linda was, she wasn't in the other bedroom." Ginger said as she tried to come up with a decent excuse to cover why she had opened the door. She looked at Nick and felt her lips tremble, in nervousness and excitement. She saw Nick just staring at her and felt her panties becoming wetter, not knowing what was going to happen now and wondering if she had the will to stop it. Nick smiled at her.

"Have you washed your hands this morning?" Nick asked her, and Ginger was taken aback at the strangeness of the question.

"No...uhhh...no I haven't. Why?" Ginger replied now turning towards him, curious why he would ask that.

"Oh no reason....just for this is all..." Nick said as he took her hand, her right hand and brought it to his mouth....and sucked the first two of her fingers into his mouth, sucking hard on them. Ginger gasped, fling his mouth on her fingers...then gasped even louder, remembering that was the hand she had inside her pussy when she had watched them as they fucked.

"Oh Nick..." Ginger moaned aloud as she closed her eyes and felt her pussy spasm as a miniature orgasm shot through her. She then jumped when she felt his hand lightly rub her nipple through her gown, and quickly it rose to full stiffness. Nick continued to suck her fingers and Ginger now felt both of her nipples being rubbed as he brought his other hand up to her breasts. She then felt him pull his mouth off of her fingers, and she opened her eyes and looked at him as he continued to lightly rub her nipple through her gown.

"I just wanted to taste how wet I made you...as you fingered yourself as I fucked Linda. Did you come while watching us?" Nick asked her as she felt his fingers trace circles around her very hard nipples. She took a few seconds to answer him...her throat having contracted some in her excitement.

"Yes...yes I did" She answered him and then had a sudden thought. "Did I taste good on my fingers?" Ginger asked him, knowing that she had already chosen the path she was going to follow now.

"Um hum...though not as good as when I get it from it source." Nick said and moved one hand off her nipples to run down her stomach, too her panties. Ginger felt his hand snake between her and the waistband, and she started gasping for breath feeling his hand touch her pubic hair. When she felt his fingers slide past her clit and then move into the folds of her pussy lips, Ginger felt an orgasm hit her like a train.

"Haa...ahhh...oh god Nick!" Ginger uttered in a burst of breath as the orgasm surprised her in its speed and intensity. Her body shook hard and she had to lean forward onto Nick too keep from falling to the floor, as his fingers rubbed her list and over her clit. Her body jerked against him as he held her up and continued to slide his finger against her. But as quickly as it had started, it ended suddenly leaving small after shocks to run through her. She lifted her head and smiled at her son. "Oh god Nick that was..." Ginger started to say but both looked over at the parent's bedroom when they heard a loud noise from there. Ginger knew it was the bathroom door being closed loudly....Kenny was up, and probably would be in the kitchen in seconds.

"LEAVE NOW...it's your father! Go!" Ginger said hurriedly, not able to think beyond getting Nick out of the room before they were caught. Nick looked at her quickly as he hurried from the kitchen.

"Tonight mother...tonight." Ginger heard him say as he entered the living room and walked from view. Just seconds latter she heard the door from their bedroom open and saw her husband enter the room. He was in his pajama pants and nothing else. She quickly turned back to the frying pan, and noticed the pancakes she had been cooking where quite burned now. Kenny smelled the burning hotcakes and moved to stand near her.

"I hope you like them dark Ginger, because no way I'm eating that." Kenny said with a smile on his face as he looked at his wife. He then noticed how flushed she was and how wide eyed she was. He then noticed she was sweating somewhat. "Hey...what's wrong, are you ok?" He asked as he looked at her harder, and she snapped her head around to look at him.

"No I'm ok....just cooking." Ginger said, saying the only thing she could think of right now.

"Well you sure don't look it. You look like you're going to pass out. You're as white as a ghost. Hey you go lay down back in bed and ill finish making the pancakes ok." Kenny said as he took the pan from her stiff fingers and laid it down on a back burner. He noticed she was shaking somewhat, and brought his hand up to her forehead. "You might have a fever, you're pretty hot. Ginger go lay down for a bit....I don't want you passing out on me." Kenny said as he took her arm and led her back to their bedroom. He let go of her as she sat down on the bed, and knelt in front of her. He looked at her face and she smiled slightly at him.

"I'm fine Kenny...I'm...fin..." Ginger started to say then hunched forward as she passed out. Kenny leaned into her and laid her back onto the bed. He then grabbed her legs to move her totally onto the bed and noticed that her panties were soaking wet. Being concerned for her health he pushed wondering why she was wet to the back of his mind, but thought it very curious why she was so wet. He was contemplating calling the hospital for an ambulance, when after thirty seconds or so her eyes fluttered and then opened. She looked disoriented for a minute then looked at him. "What happened?" She asked, not remembering much of how she had gotten to the bedroom and certainly not remembering lying down in bed.