Temptations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You passed out Ginger. Are you feeling ok now?" Kenny asked as he looked at his wife.

"Yes I feel fine now" She said, trying to get up, then feeling light headed and thinking lying down might be better. She flopped back down on the bed as she looked over at her husband. Kenny gave her a glance and wondered if he should ask what was on his mind. He knew that Ginger would at times get light headed or would pass out when she got to excited or mad. What had happened yesterday with her fainting during that fight was a rare but known event.

"Ginger...did something happen this morning? When I went to move you on the bed, I noticed your panties were soaking wet. How did you get so excited?" Kenny asked her, figuring that she had gotten too excited in the kitchen and that was why she was so flushed and then passed out when her body started to cool down. Gingers face drained even more of color, and Kenny could tell she was hesitating. Ginger was trying to think of what she should tell her husband. She wasn't sure she wanted Kenny to know everything...at least not yet.

"When I got up...out of bed, I was going to ask Linda and Nick if they wanted breakfast. I found them fucking in Nicks room." Ginger told her husband, and waited for his response. Kenny's eyes popped open and he stood up and he started laughing.

"Holy shit...Nick was fucking that hot little teacher! How did that happen, have you talked to either of them about this?" Kenny asked her, feeling very excited now himself and he sat down on the bed next to her. Ginger looked up at him thought that she could skip most of what happened afterward, to her relief.

"Umm...yes I talked to Linda...or may I say she talked to me. She was worried I would get her in trouble with the school board, but I told her Nick has had quite a few girls inside his room and not to worry about it." Ginger stated, and hoped that would be all the detail she could go into with her husband. She wasn't very happy with the things she had done and almost done this morning and didn't want to relive it all by going into detail to her husband about it. Kenny looked as if he was thinking, then a smile crossed his face.

"Did you get a look at them, while they were fucking?" Kenny said grinning at his wife. Ginger blushed some, again wondering how much detail to go into.

"I just saw them when I opened the door and they saw me shortly after I opened the door. I then went to the kitchen to fix breakfast." Ginger said flatly, hoping her husband wouldn't ask her to elaborate. Kenny looked at her funny with a smile on his lips.

"You mean you got a good look before they noticed you...did you watch them go at it then? Is that why you're so wet?" Kenny grinned at his wife as he slid his hand over her stomach and onto her breasts. Ginger gasped slightly in spite of herself, at Kenny's touch. She was still very horny and his small touch was really getting to her.

"Yes, I got a good look you pervert, and yes I got wet partly from watching them having sex." Ginger said, looking at his hand now caressing her breasts, from one to the other.

"What do you mean "partly wet", did something else get you wet as well?" Kenny asked her as he continued to rub her nipples and now brought the other hand up to her panty clad crotch. "You are pretty wet from just a short peek show, did something else happen you're not telling me Ginger?" Kenny asked as he began rubbing between her pussy lips through the panty material. Ginger gasped aloud, but secretly she cursed her choice of words as she wondered what to tell her husband now.

"Nothing, just me watching them....I was there for sometime...ummm yeah... maybe a few minutes and it was....oh fuck Kenny... really hot watching that sexy teacher hump up....uuhh...down on Nicks big tool. Oh god Kenny ...shit...take off my panties...hurry!" Ginger said, now needing her husbands hand or whatever he wanted to use, but needing something at her pussy. Kenny helped her strip naked, and then grinned at his wife.

"You describe her like she really turned you on...did she?" Kenny asked her, intensely looking at her face, waiting for an answer. Ginger stopped moaning for a few seconds and looked at her husband, again wondering what she should say to him, but to Kenny, her silence spoke volumes. "Shit she did get you hot! Is that why you're so wet, did that hot little package turn you on?" Kenny asked his wife and Ginger struggled to say something to head off his comments.

"No...it was just them fucking...she is cute...but it wasn't her...just the situation." Ginger said as convincingly as she could to her husband, but Kenny wasn't accepting her story.

"Bullshit Ginger, I know your moods pretty good and she really turned you on admit it." Kenny said and again began running his finger up and down her pussy slit, rubbing over her clit as he did so. Ginger began moaning again.

"No, I thought she...oh god...she was nice looking... but ...women don't....uummm yeah...turn me on. I never wanted to lick....oohhh....another pussy before." Ginger moaned out as Kenny pulling on her nipple as he now concentrated on her clit, pressing in on t and making small circles around it.

"Maybe not before now Ginger, but you do want to lick her pussy don't you? Now that you saw Nick's cock in there...maybe you want a taste of where his cock has been!" Kenny said as he speed up rubbing her clit and Ginger was now starting to slow pant, getting closer to an orgasm.

"Uhh...no Kenny...I ...don't want to lick her...I don't." Ginger said to her husband between breaths. Kenny still didn't believe her though.

"Come on...admit it...you want to suck that pussy, just like you want to suck Nicks cock. Admit it Ginger, you already admitted you want to fuck Nick, so what's the big deal that you want to lick another woman." Kenny said as he moved the other hand to her pussy and slid two fingers into her as he continued to rub her clit with the other. Ginger moaned even louder, feeling his fingers start to penetrate her needy pussy.

"Uhh yes...no...no...I don't want too...do either...uummm...just make me cum...make me cum." Ginger moaned out to him, needing to release some of her pent up emotions.

"I will as soon as you admit the truth...say it...you want to lick that woman's pussy, don't you Ginger...truth...you want to lick her." Kenny said slowly edging her closer to her orgasm, but only enough to keep her close to her orgasm. Ginger moaned in great need, feeling so close but still not there.

"Uhhh shit...fine...I want to suck her pussy....oohh god...I want to lick her...uuhh...all over. Now make me cum Kenny! Shit!" Ginger groaned out to her husband as she then felt, him move his finger away from her clit. "Uhhh no fair...I said yes!" Ginger uttered to him looking up slightly at him. Kenny grinned at her.

"I'm just moving so I can lick you...like you want to lick her." Kenny said then quickly lowered his head and began licking and sucking on her clit. Kenny also shoved a third finger into her, filling her even more.

"Oh god....uuhh soo close Kenny...haaa....sooo...close..." Ginger groaned on the edge of her orgasm. Gingers toes curled up and her body clenched up as she was right on the edge of her orgasm for a minute, then Kenny hit a good spot on her clit and she shot over the edge. "AHHHhhhhhh god Kenny....uuuhhhhAAAAAA!" Ginger screamed out as her orgasm hit her hard and she began humping her pussy up to Kenny's mouth and chin. Kenny felt and tasted the deluge of cream that now flowed into his mouth and swallowed it down as he continued to lick her sweet slit. "Oh god...oh god...oh god!" Ginger screamed through clenched teeth as her orgasm continued to tear through her body, and she threw her hands to her husbands head and grabbed his hair, causing him to groan in pain into her slit. He stopped licking her and after a few seconds Ginger let go as her orgasm began to fade.

"Shit Ginger...you want a bald husband." Kenny said jokingly as he rubbed his head with his hands. Ginger opened her eyes and looked at him, then leaned up and grabbed his hands causing him to be off balance and fall on the bed beside her.

"Fuck me Kenny...fuck me hard Kenny...now!" ginger sternly told her husband as she again tried franticly to get him to mount her. When Kenny started to get off his elbow, Ginger decide he was being too slow and pushed him back and quickly got up and straddled him.

"Shit Ginger...what's gotten into you?" Kenny said as he truly was shock she was being this aggressive. He had never seen her this way and he was a bit put off by it. But Ginger was too far gone in her built up lust and said nothing as she reached between him and grabbed his hard cock and aimed it at her pussy lips. When she felt it make contact with her pussy she shoved her body hard down on top of him, fucking his cock deep inside herself in one motion.

"Grrr yes...that's it!" Ginger grunted from deep inside her throat in a primal groan. In her mind she really wanted Nick now and she knew it now...but she had to have anything as deep as she could get inside herself now. Kenny on the hand was feeling a bit uncomfortable because Ginger had landed a little too hard on his balls and he knew he would feel it bad latter. Also the way that Ginger was now slamming down on his body was seriously bruising his abdomen.

"Shit Ginger...easy...my balls aren't made of steel." Kenny pointed out to his wife, but Ginger just kept her eyes closed as she continued to hump hard up and down on his cock, which she was now imagining was Nicks.

"Oh god...that's it Nick...fuck me....fuck me like you did that little slut Linda...oohh shit....uuhh yes....fuck me....cum in me...oohh god...cum in mommy!" Ginger grunted out, now oblivious of Kenny and everything except the hard cock which was inside of her, which she was imagining was her sons. Trying to ignore the discomfort, Kenny was getting very turned on watching this wild woman, fucking up and down on his cock. He also knew that she wasn't play acting as she chanted Nicks name....Kenny knew she really was imagining him fucking her now. And even though the real thought disturbed him slightly, it turned him on even more, and Kenny knew he wouldn't last long in this woman's squeezing hot pussy.

Ginger was starting to get close to another orgasm she knew, she could feel the pressure building deep inside her stomach and knew that she would soon explode...either that or fuck her husband to death. She continued to imagine her sons hard, thick, and long cock plowing deep inside her. "Oh god Nick....uuhh yes...fuck mommy....mommy wants it...oohh god...bad...so bad. Fuck me Nick....Fuck me." Ginger chanted out and thought how easy it would be to go out the other door and down the hall to his room. She knew he wanted to fuck her as bad as she now admitted to herself that she wanted him. And as she thought of going down the hall she opened her eyes a slit...and saw Nick standing in the doorway...his cock in hand as he stroked himself watching them fuck. "Oh god Nick....oh god." Ginger uttered very loudly, but Kenny thinking she was still imagining their son fucking her, ignored it as he had his eyes closed now, trying to ignore the discomfort and only feel the pleasure she was giving to his cock with her pussy. When she eased up on her fucking Kenny took up the slack and fucked his cock as deep as he could inside her.

"Oh Nick...oh god." Ginger uttered again, but again feeling her orgasm near as Kenny continued to fill her pussy with his cock. Ginger now watching Nick stroke his huge organ, looked at him in lust as she again took over the fucking from her husband. "Oh Nick...fuck me...uuumm...fuck me soo hard baby...oohh god...mommy wants your cock sooo bad....uuuggh...I want your cum baby....oooh...ohh...OH shit Nick....FUCK ME!" Ginger screamed loudly as she rammed down on top of her husband and started cumming. As she felt her orgasm rush forward she kept her eyes peeled to her sons hands... and saw him as he too began his orgasm and Ginger came again as she saw nick start to catch his cum in his other palm.

"Ohh god Nick....uuhhh...I need you...soo....oohh shit...uuhhhhhh!" Ginger groaned again as another orgasm tore through her. Ginger had to lower her head to Kenny chest, least she pass out. Kenny fucked into her one last time as he too moaned out and Ginger felt his cock flexing inside of herself as he shot his load deep inside her.

"Uhhh shit!" Kenny groaned as his wife slumped over him and he began to pour his cum into her. The mixture came running out of Gingers pussy as fast as Kenny shot his load into her. Kenny kept pumping his cock slightly inside his wife until the orgasm played out through his body. Ginger meanwhile rested until her orgasm past, then glanced up at the hallway door and found Nick had left, closing the door behind him. She felt her pussy twitch as she thought about what just happened, and knew that a wall had been torn down in her mind. Ginger knew that Nick would keep his word...sometime tonight, he said...sometime tonight. Ginger smiled as she looked at the door that her son had just been at.

"Oh shit that was intense Ginger, what got into you?" Kenny asked, looking up at his wife.

"Huh? What did you say?" Ginger asked as her head quickly looked down at her husband. Kenny smiled up at her.

"I was just asking what brought that on...you being so intense. I swear you almost damaged the goods honey." Kenny said as he ran his hand between him and rubbed his abdomen muscles. Ginger just smiled at him.

"I don't know....I was just...well I have been getting pretty pumped up the past few days by you, you know. I guess I just had to have it." Ginger told her husband as she slid off of him and onto the other side of the bed.

"Did you have a lot of fun imagining Nick was fucking you?" Kenny asked bluntly, smiling at her. Ginger quickly glanced at him and saw his smile. She smiled back at him.

"I hope you don't mind...you did start it you know. I was just...testing the waters I guess you could say." Ginger said as she glanced back at the doorway where Nick had jerked off.

"That's fine...I know I did start it...and have you considered if...you know...you truly would like to...you know...go through with it?" Kenny asked hesitantly, knowing she had gotten mad each time he had asked. Ginger again looked at him, smiling this time.

"Kenny, we already talked about it....a fantasy is all it will be." Ginger said as she turned her head from him. Kenny thought she might be mad again, but she didn't want to look at him, knowing she had made a different decision. She was going to fuck Nick, if Nick tried anything tonight, and Ginger knew he would. Ginger was thinking that Kenny could just find out afterward...maybe she would want to be with Nick for awhile to try him out without her husband asking a lot of questions or being over her shoulder all the time. She looked over at her husband.

"Kenny I think I might rest for a bit...I'm a bit drained now. Why don't you go finish making breakfast and se if Nick wants something to eat." Ginger said, then wondering if nick did want something to eat. She smiled at the thought, because she knew she wanted something to eat. "Ill be out later to eat some...I'm just tired right now." She said as she laid her head down, but still looked at her husband.

"Ok Ginger, no problem. You get some more rest ok. If your not up, ill come check on you in about two hours ok" Kenny said as he got up, threw on his robe and walked to the kitchen door. Ginger smiled at him.

"Thanks. Yeah two hours is fine." Ginger said as her husband closed the door. Ginger laid there a minute, the past few minutes running through her head. She then had a thought and got up and went to the hallway door and quietly peeked out. Seeing nick had already left, she closed the door back and her foot stepped in something wet. Ginger gasped, knowing full well what it was. She turned on the light and found several spots of white on the carpet.

Ginger lowered a finger to one of the spots and scooped it up, bringing it up to inspect. She knew it was nicks, but brought it to her nose to make sure. She smelled the tell tale smell of cum and smiled. She then brought the liquid to her mouth and sucked her finger into her mouth, savoring the flavor of her sons cum. She did this to several more spots she found, savoring each one in turn. She then had a new idea. Collecting the last few spots on her finger tips, Ginger climbed back into bed and lay down. Then as she sat up she moved her fingers down and quickly inserted them into her pussy, placing them deep inside herself. Ginger moaned as a small orgasm hit her, her body charged with the naughtiness of what she just did. She was really getting hot again and decide to forgo rest for now....her pussy being to demanding.

"Umm nice...but if I'm naughty now....uumm yes...wait until tonight...ohh god...wait until tonight!" Ginger moaned softly out to herself, thinking of what lay in wait for her...Nick's big cock and a very late night. Ginger grinned to herself....yes...a very late night.