Temptations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding...he would probably just get hard if he did catch us. He has been begging me since yesterday for me to fuck you. But yes I would like to hear anything you've got planed...it might be fun." Ginger whispered to her son, as she nibbled on his ear. He groaned and pushed her back, smiling.

"You're making it impossible to not get caught now, mom." Nick said as he sat on the bed, and Ginger sat beside him, her hand on his leg squeezing his thigh. "So dad really wanted for us to fuck huh? Well he's going to get his wish, but if you want to do it my way...it won't be exactly how he wants it." Nick said with a grin, and Ginger grinned also wondering what her son had up his sleeve.

"What do you have planned Nick?" Ginger asked him, feeling very curious and very naughty, figuring it would be quite...wild. Nick looked at her with a huge smile on his lips.

"If I tell you what it is...do you promise to do it EXACTLY as I have it planned out...even if dad doesn't like it?" Nick asked her as he stared at her. Ginger looked at him and wondered what he was up to, but really wanted to know his plan. Besides she really wanted to fuck her son....no matter how he wanted it done.

"Yes...I promise. No matter what you have planned....to do as you want in this. Now what do you have in that devious head of yours Nick?" Ginger said with a wicked smile on her lips. Nick leaned in and kissed her passionately for a minute, then separated and looked at her. He then explained what he wanted her to do and told her what he wanted. After he had finished Ginger gave him an astonished look, then grinned.

"Kenny might be pissed at how you want to do it...but it serves him right for being such a perv. Lets do it Nick. You want to do it tonight then?" Ginger asked him as she leaned in and began kissing and nibbling his neck, but Nick had to stop her from giving him hickies.

"Yes tonight is best I think...besides you wouldn't want me to break a promise. I did say you would be mine tonight, and I plan on keeping that promise mom." Nick said with a grin, as Ginger moaned as she moved around and kissed him deeply. She then moved her excited body so that she was straddling his hips. Ginger felt his hard-on as it touched her thigh, and moved her self so that his member was between her pussy lips.

"As much as I want to now....not inside you....in fact I need to go...dad will catch us." Nick whispered into her ear, causing her to groan in disappointment. But Ginger now had his cock between her pussy lips, and began to slide her body and pussy up and down the length of his cock....coating it with her juices, which were leaking copiously from her. "Moommm...come on...if you keep doing that...we'll wind up going all the way, and probably get caught. You gotta stop. I said stop." Nick said and gently pushed her off of him, which was hard because she was trying her best to cling to him.

"Damn Nick.....ok fine....tonight...your way. You better fuck my brains out tonight...I'm horny enough now for several cocks now." Ginger whispered to him, a grin on her face as she looked at him. He grinned back at her, as he got up and slid his shorts back on.

"Don't worry about that mom...you will be. AND, don't you be rubbing yourself off before I can fuck you...I want you even hotter as we fuck. Understand everything I told you?" Nick asked her, a slightly demanding tone in his voice which caused Ginger to smile at him....but it also made her even wetter between her legs. Nick quickly kissed her and then quietly opened the door to the hall and left the bedroom, closing the door on the way out. Ginger sat there on the edge of the bed, her heart beating fast and hard. She had to stop herself as her hands began to slide down to her still exposed pussy.

"Damn...he better fuck me silly tonight, or I'll go out of my mind. Shit...what am I doing....I'm going to fuck my son tonight. Shit....I'm really sick. Oh fuck, this is hot.....argghh....I'm going to go wacky today, not being able to touch myself. Oh well....I may as well get up...if I lay here, I'll wind up touching myself, sure as shit." Ginger said to herself as her mind was running on overdrive. She stood up and went to the bathroom, then put on panties, pants and a shirt. She then took a deep breath as she started to open the door to the kitchen, seeing her husband still doing things in there. She smiled at him as he turned to her as she opened the door.

"Hey honey, you haven't been asleep long...you still had almost an hour before I woke you." Kenny said as he dried his hands and looked at her. Ginger walked over to him and put her arms around him in an embrace, she was going to go ahead with her sons plan that night but hoped deep inside that it wouldn't hurt her husband...and hoped it was what he really wanted, because she was thinking it was too late now for her to stop. Kenny knew that something was wrong and held her tightly to himself. "Hey Ginger...what's wrong sweetie?" Kenny asked her, figuring that she was upset about something.

"Nothing Kenny...not really...I just had a bed dream is all, and couldn't sleep anymore...so got up." Ginger said, lying to him, though she truthfully couldn't sleep anymore. Kenny stroked her hair as he smiled at her.

"Well if you're hungry, I have pancakes and sausages to eat if you want. Just there under that plate. You sure you're ok?" Kenny asked again, wondering if his pestering her about his desires were to blame for her feeling bad. But Ginger smiled at him, and shook her head.

"No I'm fine really....though I think I will have a bite to eat...I'm feeling a bit drained." Ginger said, and then smiled with her secret reason why she was feeling drained.

"Well sit down and I'll make you a plate for you Ginger. Are you really hungry?" Kenny asked her as he took a plate out of the dish drainer.

"You have no idea Kenny...yes...I'm hungry." Again Ginger smiled as she answered him, thinking of what would happen tonight and shivered. Kenny fixed her a plate full of food and placed it in front of her. Kenny started to turn back to walk away from her, but she took his hand and he turned back. She looked at his face as they looked at each other.

"I love you Kenny...you know that don't you?" Ginger asked him, still feeling bad about her and Nicks plans for that night, and even though she knew her husband had started her down this path, she still hope that his feelings wouldn't be hurt tonight. He looked at him, a confused look on his face.

"Yes of course I do Ginger. Hey come on...what's up, you're acting really weird." Nick said as he frowned at her, but she just rubbed his hand and smiled at him slightly.

"Nothing really, just a bit morose after that bad dream is all." She said as she looked at him. Kenny looked at her hard.

"It must have been some dream Ginger. What was it about? Was it anything to do with the situation now with Nick?" Kenny asked her, and he noticed she hesitated in answering slightly.

"Yes...sort of...but Id rather not talk about it now. Maybe later tonight, ok." Ginger answered, lying more, but not wanting him to know what was going on. Kenny wasn't sure if she was telling the truth, but didn't want to make her mad by pushing her for more information.

"Ok Ginger, whenever you want to talk about it I'll be there to listen...ok?" Kenny said to her, and then leaned in to kiss her. He was surprised by her response as she grabbed him and held him tightly and started frenching him deeply with her tongue. He accepted her advances, as well as returning the same to her. Ginger broke the kiss after a minute and Kenny looked at her in surprise, and smiled at her.

"Wow...that must have been some dream then. Well...if you need me for ANYTHING....I'm going to be in the living room watching TV. Anything now, remember." Kenny said with a chuckle and a wink at her, causing her to chuckle back and smile at him.

"Maybe if you're lucky. And if not...there's always tonight Kenny." Ginger replied with a wink of her own as she speared a link sausage and brought it to her lips and used her tongue to lick over the end of it, then taking it into her mouth sucking it halfway inside her lips. Then she broke out laughing, as did Kenny as she bit the sausage in half.

"Ouch...I just hope my sausage fares better." Kenny said as he laughed, then walked into the living room. Ginger began eating from her plate, and then giggled at what her husband had said.

"Maybe Kenny....we'll see...we'll see tonight." Ginger said softly to herself as she continued to eat from her plate. Ginger finished her food from her plate, and then pushed it back on the table. She then thought about part of her sons plan for tonight and wondered if she could set it up while Kenny was in the living room. Ginger figured she had better try now while he was in the other room, watching TV. She grabbed her cell phone from her purse, and slid it into her pants pocket. She then went through her room to get to the hallway and then walked to her son's room. Ginger thought about knocking, but thought Kenny might hear even a soft knock, so decided to just open the door. When she opened the door, she saw her son lying on his bed, his TV was on, but she quickly noticed he wasn't really watching it....he was busier she saw with stroking his huge cock which he had in his hand.

"Hey not fair, if I'm not allowed to play with myself, the same goes for you." Ginger said quietly as she entered the room and closed the door behind her. Nick jumped slightly at the sound of her voice, but then grinned as he saw her enter his room.

"Naw I wasn't going all the way, just kinda thinking about later...you know." Nick said as Ginger came over and sat on the bed and placed her hand on his hard member. She started stroking it and he removed his hand as hers took over. He grinned at her as he watched her play with his cock, then after a minute stopped her. "You know, dads going to catch us for sure if you don't act normal till later tonight." He said as he held her hands so she couldn't reach his cock, which she was grinning and trying to do. She then quickly leaned forward and enveloped his member with her mouth, causing Nick to gasp aloud. But Nick quickly released her arms, and pushed her shoulders back from himself. Ginger grinned at him as she wiped her spit from her mouth and cheeks.

"Sorry bout that...I couldn't resist myself. But I came in here to get Linda's phone number, since you wanted me to call her up. You sure you want me to do as you ask, it could get us in trouble?" Ginger said as she let Nick get off the bed and throw on some shorts. "Ahh the python has to hide in its cave." Ginger said as she giggled slightly. Nick smiled at her comment.

"Yes...if we don't want to get caught just now. But yeah....I want Linda here. It should be fun. Besides dads gonna need some company while we...well... you know." Nick said as he stared at her as he rubbed over her nipples through her shirt. Ginger shivered and gasped out at the sensation, but Nick quickly stopped after a few seconds. "Not now though. Here it goes...now get your beautiful ass back in there mom, or dad is going to find out...and I really do want him to find out when I want him to find out." Nick said as he grabbed his mom and pulled her up and planted a strong kiss on her lips as he gripped her ass and ground his still hard cock into her crotch. Ginger moaned into his mouth as their tongues danced, then Nick broke the kiss and embrace, and pushed her gently to the door. "Now go mom....and remember no touching yourself before tonight. Or dad for that matter...at least not to much. And DON'T let him get you off, save all that energy for me, at least tonight." Nick said as he opened the door and peaked out into the hallway. Ginger started to say something, but Nick put his fingers over her mouth. "Tonight mom, tonight." He said and pushed her gently out of his door and closed it too.

Ginger stood in the hallway, breathing deeply...excited beyond belief, but shaking at the thought of what she was doing. That she and her son were going to have sex tonight was as good as done, but she still wondered at why Nick wanted to do it the way that he had planned. Ginger took a deep breath and hoped to god that if she went through with it, it wouldn't cost her, her marriage to Kenny. She then looked down at the slip of paper he had given her and hurried back to her bedroom, grabbed the portable phone from the bedroom and ushered herself into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. Nick had told her, she would be less threaten if Linda's husband picked up the phone at first and Ginger had to agree...a mothers voice would cause less suspicion then a young mans, in the case of a jealous husband. She dialed the number and waited till someone picked up.

"Hello Mr. Harold, this is Ginger Sooner. I was wondering if your wife is in at the moment? I have a son that is in your wife's class and I was wondering if I could talk to your wife in private about my sons...progress in school. Oh she is...can you put her on then, I would be very appreciative if I could talk to her for a bit. Thank you Mr. Harold." Ginger said as she talked to Linda's husband and then waited for him to get her to the phone. Ginger was very nervous, and her voice shook she was sure. She was hoping she could pull it off without a scene or argument on Linda's part.

"Oh Hello Linda, this is Ginger. Can I ask if your alone, or at least out of hearing from your husband?" Ginger asked Linda over the phone. Linda took a few seconds to answer and Ginger assumed she was moving to another room or something to isolate herself. "You are now....good. Because I wanted to talk to you for a minute about some things and I didn't want him to overhear. Well actually, better yet...can you meet me in...oh...lets say an hour at the mall? Oh really, you don't think so. Would you think so if you knew the school board was about to find out about you screwing a student of yours? Well things change. So will the mall in an hour be reasonable, I have some things I want to talk to you about. I thought you might say yes." Ginger said to a now shook up Linda Harold on the other end of the line.

"Oh and Linda, If your husband asks...just tell him you're going to meet a concerned mother for lunch, which isn't far from the truth. See you in an hour Linda, at the food court, ok." Ginger finished, and then turned off the phone, confident Linda would in fact show up at the mall in an hour. Ginger then thought she better tell her husband she had to go shopping for a bit, then take a shower. She saw Kenny still watching TV in the living room, and walked up to stand near the couch.

"Hey I was wondering what happened to you, I was about to come look for you." Kenny said as he looked over at her.

"I had to use the bathroom for a minute. Hey I was just thinking I need to run to the mall for a bit and check out a few things....for a coworker's surprise party on Tuesday. So I was going to go ahead and shower and go now, just in case we wanted to do anything later today, ok Kenny." Ginger said as she felt her face flush slightly as she lied to her husband. She hoped he didn't notice, as she wasn't to sure she could come up with more detail accurately.

"Ok honey, want me to come along? Maybe we can have do some other things while out." Kenny suggested as he looked at her, but Ginger looked annoyed at his comment.

"Well Kenny...I really was just going to look for a present and didn't want to be gone a long time. We can go back out when I get back." Ginger said as she looked at him. She didn't notice him get mad or anything and hoped her explanation had worked.

"Alright Ginger, but hurry back in case we do want to do something latter." Kenny said as he shrugged his shoulders and sat back in the couch.

"I will honey. Maybe I'll also look around for something for us...you know...for later tonight." Ginger said with a wink as she walked behind him and he leaned his head back and they kissed. He smiled as they broke the kiss.

"Now that sounds like a plan. What did you have in mind Ginger?" Kenny asked, a grin on his lips.

"That will have to be my secret, at least till later. But I'm pretty sure you're going to like it." Ginger said with another wink and then kissed him again, this time sliding her hand down his stretched body to rest over his crotch. She rubbed her hand over his covered member, causing him to get partly hard, before removing it. "Umm I want you good and horny for later...but you'll just have to wait for later, ok." Ginger said as she broke the kiss and Kenny chuckled at her as she rose up.

"It better be worth the wait then." Kenny said with a smile as he watched her as she started to walk back to their bedroom.

"Oh I think it will be. Ok I'm off for a quick shower....and no joining me or I'll never get to the mall....then you wouldn't get your surprise!" Ginger said, half guessing what her husband was thinking. He started laughing, indeed thinking of joining her in the shower.

"Ok I'll just take mine later then." He said still chuckling as she walked from the room. Ginger walked into their bathroom smiling. As she entered the shower and turned on the water she still felt partly torn between her new desire for what was going to happen tonight and partly dreading it, knowing her life was about to be totally destroyed as she had known it....Ginger only hoped it would be replaced by something that all three of them wanted. Ginger wondered if all three of them; Kenny, Nick and herself would be happy after tonight's planned events. Ginger then thought to herself that there would really be four lives involved, not three....because win or lose tonight Ginger was going to force Linda to join in Nicks planned activities for tonight. Ginger sighed as she began to soap up her body, and hoped that she wouldn't be trying to clean her soul in some way tomorrow.

Ginger quickly finished her shower after she pushed her troubled thoughts aside. She set her body into automatic as she toweled herself off and went to go pick out clothes for her sojourn to entrap the beautiful young teacher. Ginger picked out a pretty but demur skirt that came to just below her knees, and a loose flowing blue long sleeve shirt to go with it. But Ginger was feeling very excited and decided to be dress naughty like Kenny had done hr last night. She decided to wear stockings and garter, but no panties under her skirt. And she wore a bra that pushed her breasts together while pushing them up, but kept her shirt buttoned to hide her ample cleavage until she had left the house.

Ginger then left the house after giving Kenny another kiss and another quick grab at his crotch. She laughed as she darted out of his reach before he could grab her and have his way with her, and Ginger was giggling as she said goodbye to him as she closed the door to the house. In the car, Ginger unbuttoned several buttons on her blouse to show off her bra and the effects that it had on her breasts. She also undid the buttons on the side of her skirt, to the point that when she walked it would be very easy to see the top of her stockings and thighs, for any that wished to see. She then started the car and pulled from the drive and headed for the mall.

In ten minutes Ginger turned off her cars engine in the mall parking lot...her bodies engine was still running a bit hot, she thought to herself with a grin as she got out of the car and walked into the mall. She went straight for the food court of the mall, seeing many people give her looks as she passed, and she couldn't help but smile as she took a seat and waited for her appointment with the young teacher. Ginger didn't have long to wait...she noticed Linda come into the mall food court entrance just minutes later. Ginger waved her over as she stood up to greet her. Ginger embraced her as Linda came walking up to her, looking very nervous.