Temptation's Curse Ch. 01

Story Info
Erika's two year crush on a professor finally pays off.
1.1k words
4
24.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika watched the dark-haired man as he greeted a group of long legged women. She really didn't see the sense in sticking around the party, being she had only told her friend that she would come because she wanted a chance to see Scott. Now that there were several beautiful women for him to spend his time with, he probably wouldn't even glance her way. Silently she cursed herself for even caring. For the last two years she had secretly had a crush on him, from the day she first attended his Computer Technology class at the university. Now that she had graduated, she found herself still attracted to the thirty-eight year old.

Sighing to herself, Erika informed her friend she had a headache and headed for the door. Her thoughts drifted back to the one time they had been together. His lips had been so inviting, so caring. She'd had the sense, even then, to know that he had only wanted sex, and why she had given in to the temptation she couldn't fathom, yet she had and the experience had been more incredible then anything she had ever experienced before. But, she thought as she brought her mind back to the present, he wasn't looking for anything more then a partner in bed. He had made that clear in the way he flirted with her, then ignored her when someone prettier or more exciting entered the room.

"Where are you off to?" Scott's voice behind her startled her and she spun around, trying to control the way his deep voice had instantly sent a shiver through her body.

"Home," she replied, then added, "I'm not feeling too well." She looked down at the floor, knowing he would see the little white lie in her eyes.

"Uh huh," He smiled, reaching out to take her hand in his. She felt the sparks instantly and suddenly wished they weren't at a party, but rather somewhere more private. Much more private. His smile widened as he suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the house, into the quiet rainy night. She shivered as she felt the drops of rain against her bare neck, her hair having been pulled up leaving only small curled tendrils hanging down. Scott instantly wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her against his side, sharing his warmth with her. She could feel her body tingling as he touched her, aching for more.

With his arm around her they walked into the small wooded area behind the house, neither speaking. As they finally stopped under the shelter of the trees he turned her to face him, desire etched on every part of his face, his eyes dark and tender. As if hypnotized she leaned into him, her lips brushing against his tentatively. With a low groan he grabbed her hips and pulled her against him, letting her feel the strength of his arousal. She moaned, all her inhibitions dissipating as she pressed close to him, kissing him passionately, hungrily, as he tasted her mouth. His hands slid up her sides, his thumbs brushing lightly against the full swell of her breasts, his teeth nipping at her lower lip.

She clung to him, unable to think, to move, for a moment as she fought an internal battle. Then she was touching him, her hands slipping under his shirt, gliding against his hard toned stomach, up his chest, her fingers tangling themselves in the coarse mat of hair. He groaned deep, gently laying her down on the damp grass, feeling her tremble beneath him. He slid his hands down her thighs to her knees, gently tugging the black skirt up, his fingers grazing against her hot flesh, sliding slightly under her panties, feeling the heat surging from her into his fingertips.

He needed her desperately, but was determined to give her pleasure, and fought his own internal battle, trying to take things slow. But the way she squirmed beneath him, brushing her petite body against his arousal, the way she whimpered against his lips, the way her hands clenched at his shirt, he knew which part of him was winning.

Erika twisted her head, freeing her lips from his, her voice pleading as she gazed into his eyes. "I need you," she said simply, her voice almost a whisper, and drowning with desire. He gazed back at her, hesitating for a moment.

"Please?" She whispered, raising her hips to press her need against his. The small thread of control he had been clinging to snapped at her slight movement and he bent his head to hers, kissing her hard, his hand pulling her skirt up around her hips, then her panties down over her shapely legs.

Sitting up, Scott brushed his hand up her thigh then over her sweet center, groaning as his other hand quickly undid his black slacks. He slipped a finger inside her, his thumb circling around her hard nub as she bucked and rocked against his touch. Then he was between her legs, his body glowing softly in the moonlight as he grabbed her hips and thrust himself inside her. Her legs instantly wrapped around him, urging him deeper.

He kissed her again, his lips unmerciful, his tongue driving any reason left in her mind away. His thrusts grew hot and intense as she whimpered and moaned against his lips. Meeting his every movement, Erika could feel the pressure inside her build fast and hot and buried her face into his neck, her fingers digging into his shoulders as she arched her back. She barely heard his deep groan as he thrust deep inside, the tightening of her release causing the dam to break inside him, and they soared together.

Minutes later he felt her push against him and he sat up, easing his weight off her. He looked down into her eyes and despite her soft smile, he could see the trace of regret. His fingers smoothed the loose tendrils from her face as he gazed into the deep blue seas.

"Please," she said hesitantly, "I need to go." Scott didn't move, just briefly looked down, watched the soft rise and fall of her breasts as she tried to get her breathing under control.

"Why?" He asked, looking into her eyes again.

"This isn't right," She replied with a small shrug.

"Could've fooled me," he answered with a small smile. Seeing her resolved look he sighed and stood, fixing his clothing. She scramble to a stand, dressing quickly. "What's wrong?" He finally asked her, although there were so many more questions on his mind.

"Nothing," she slightly smiled, then gestured towards the house. "Why don't you just go back to the party. I'm sure there's several young ladies wondering where you disappeared to."

Scott saw a flicker of something cross her features, something that came close to jealousy.

"Well those young ladies will just have to keep wondering, won't they." He grinned, laying his hands on her hips again. "Let me take you home?" He asked, his eyes so soft and tender and they burned into hers.