Temptation's Curse Ch. 02

Story Info
Erika goes to Scott's office to apologize.
1k words
4.18
24.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it!" Scott shouted out loud in his empty office. He cursed himself silently for going back to the admissions office yet again; Cursed himself for being a glutton for punishment. He knew Erika wasn't going to speak to him, knew he had crossed a line with her that she could never forgive. And yet for the last week he managed to find an excuse every day to enter the admissions office, just so he could see her, get a - at best - civil "good day" from her luscious tasty lips. He wished he could figure out a way to get past her walls.

A sudden knock on his office door brought him out of his self-loathing and he snapped out a brisk "come in!"

Hesitantly the door opened and as Scott rose to greet his visitor, he froze, staring straight into the soft eyes of Erika Branson. Shaking off his shock, he stood straight, his gaze hardening instinctively.

"What can I do for you, Ms. Branson?" He asked professionally, his voice quaking only slightly and he found himself praying she wouldn't notice.

Erika didn't answer, just walked slowly up to him, her eyes brimming with unshed tears, but otherwise unreadable. Walking around the desk until she was standing right in front of him, she suddenly wrapped her fingers around the back of his neck, pulling him to her lips, kissing him forcefully. Scott stood, stunned, unable to respond at first. The taste of a tear slipping between their lips brought him to reality and with a sudden hunger he pulled her tight against him, kissing her passionately. His tongue traced her lips, then slid between them, his hand reaching up to wipe her tears from her cheek as they feverishly sucked and nipped at each other's lips.

Scott gasped as she brought her leg up against the outside of his thigh, to his hip, pressing herself even closer to his growing need. He hooked his arm under her knee to steady her, his hot mouth moving across her jaw, to the sensitive spot under her ear. She moaned softly, struggling to get closer to him, one slender hand clutching to his shoulder, the other yanking his shirt free from his slacks, hurriedly slipping under the thin fabric to caress his chest. He groaned and backed her up against his desk, setting her down on the edge, his lips moving back to hers, kissing her as if not doing so would kill him.

Erika moaned softly against his lips as she rocked her hips against him, every part of her burning with desire and hot need. As his lips trailed down her neck to the top of her blouse she sighed, urging him on with her soft whimpers.

Desperately, Scott ripped open the buttons of her shirt, pushing the fabric down her shoulders then carelessly pushed the papers off his desk.

Kissing her forcefully again, one hand gripping behind her neck, he pressed her down onto the desk, his fingers grazing over her side, causing her to shiver beneath him as he brushed over the swell of her breast.

Erika moaned and writhed beneath him as his lips found a nipple, his teeth grazing lightly against it, working it to a hard peak. As he moved his attention to the other nipple, her fingernails raked over his back, his shoulders, then down his back again, grabbing his hips and pulling him tight against her need, grinding herself against him. She moaned as she felt his arousal through their clothing and her hands quickly slid to the front of his slacks, fumbling with the closure.

Moaning deep, Scott grazed his hand down her thigh, then back up, slipping under the short skirt she wore. His fingers brushed over the satin panties then slipped beneath them, trembling over her hot need, feeling the dampness against his fingertips. Erika bucked against him, whimpering until he slid his finger inside her slickness.

Crying out in pleasure, Erika rocked against his touch, urging him deeper, her own fingers pushing his slacks down, reaching out to grip him with more force then he'd expected. He groaned loud, pushing against her hand, sliding another finger desperately into her as he brought his mouth to hers once again, kissing her hard and deep.

Erika twisted from his lips, her voice a hoarse whisper, "Please, oh God please Scott," she begged, squirming to get closer to him.

Tenderness shown through the passion as he gazed into her eyes for a moment, then kissed her again, slower, teasingly. Sliding his clothing down he kept one hand on her hot center, thrusting deep into her, his thumb caressing in small circles over the hard nub. Erika bucked again, crying out as his magical fingers caused a dam to burst inside her.

Positioning himself, he slowly withdrew his fingers from her, gently caressing her quivering need for a moment. He looked down at her, searching her eyes.

With a small smile, she reached up, laying her trembling hand on his cheek softly, her voice a whisper. "I need you, Scott," she breathed, her eyes clouded with desire.

The soft passionate look she gave him drove him over the edge. Grabbing her hips roughly, he thrust himself deep inside her, causing her to cry out. Her legs wrapped around him as he held himself within her for a moment, trying to gain some control over his raging desire. As she pulled him down to her, kissing him hotly, his control snapped and he began thrusting hard and deep, building speed as she coaxed him on, her tongue dancing against his, her hips bucking up against him in rhythm with his fast paced thrusts. She moaned as she felt him throb inside her, and with a small cry, felt herself tighten around him. Arching her back and raising her hips, she took him deeper, feeling him tighten, every muscle growing rigid, as their pleasure soared and exploded hard and fast.

Breathing heavily he crushed himself to her, his kiss deep and passionate as they both slowly came back down to earth.