Temptation's Path

Story Info
Temptation resisted is the measure of a person's character.
2.3k words
3.95
8.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lovely dinner and my wife looks wonderful. She dressed to the nines and shows off her curves with a tight fitting dress. She knows how to tempt me with her cleavage and her teasing hip shake as we get back home.

That wink, a lick of her lips, her hiking up her dress a bit as she makes her way to the bedroom. She knows I will do anything to please her after these calculated seductions.

But I have a secret. I start to caress my wife and kiss her passionately all the while I am thinking of you.

You're much too young for me. I was your English teacher in high school and helped you navigate your tumultuous teen years. You continue to value my advice in the years since graduation and after you ventured out into the world. I value how our relationship developed into friendship.

Yes, you had a schoolgirl's crush on me. Yes, you've always been a beautiful young lady. And yes, I am proud of the confident, inquisitive woman that you have blossomed into. But there was never any real temptation. Nothing beyond the mild attraction I have towards any pretty woman. That was, until last week.

You will be visiting home soon and wanted to stop by to catch me up on your life. But the text you sent was obviously meant for whomever you are dating now. A link to your private albums was attached. Albums where you leave nothing to the imagination. Albums where you are trying to elicit the most erotic reactions possible. And I can't stop looking at them.

Your body is permeating my thoughts. My dreams are filled with the times we meet but turn into me worshiping your naked form. I need to make love to you but I know that I can never act on this need.

So now I'm using my wife as a proxy to fuck you. I'm ashamed, frustrated and angry that I can't keep you from my thoughts. And I'm taking it out on the only person I can right now.

I imagine you here with me, wanting me and I am more turned on now than I have been in years. My cock is so hard I need to release it from my pants.

As I'm kissing her I snake my hand up her back and grab a fistful of hair. I pull her off me and simply state, "Suck my cock."

My wife looks a bit shocked but a slow smile creeps across her face. "Yes sir", she whispers.

She kneels before me and pulls down my slacks and stares at the bulge of my briefs. She mouths the outline of my cock trying to tease me. She lowers my underwear and licks her lips.

"Ohhh, you're so hard.." she says. She looks proud of herself and is flattered how much I'm turned on by her.

As she looks up at me I can only think of how you'd look kneeling before me. Just what have you learned about giving blowjobs? You're licking my shaft and swirl your tongue on the head of my cock. You work your way down slowly to my balls and suck each one in turn into your mouth. You're generous with your tongue as you bathe my balls and cock before pausing with your pursed lips by the head. You look so sexy looking up at me with your big eyes. I revel in the feeling of your lips slowly engulfing me. "Oh good girl."

You suppress your gag reflex as you take me as deep as you can. I can't help but grab your hair with both hands as I speed up face fucking you. You massage my balls trying to please me and you're succeeding.

Damn this feels good but I want more. I let out a low groan and pull you off. "Move to the bed and bend over."

My fantasy drops for a moment as I see my wife's confused look. "What's got into you?"

"I want you now and I'm going to fuck you until I'm satisfied. Now bend over the edge of that bed and show me how much you want it."

I imagine you nodding obediently. You've been waiting for this longer than I have and I see the burning desire in your eyes. You lean over the bed and raise your ass as high as it will go. The heels you still have on must be uncomfortable but it makes you look fucking hot. I stand behind you and admire the view as you hike the dress above your ass and slide your thong down to your knees.

You reach for your ass with both hands and spread your cheeks to present yourself to me. Your wetness is glistening and you start to lewdly finger yourself. You moan your excitement as you rock your ass back and forth waiting for me to fuck you.

I can't take it anymore. I guide my cock to your pussy and start pushing slowly in.

"Oh god. Fuck that feels good."

I grunt my agreement and I grab your ass hard with both hands. I control the pace as I deliberately fuck you to satisfy my needs. You start rubbing your clit to increase your own pleasure as I hear your breathing intensify.

"Fuck me. Yes! Fuck me. Use me. I want you to Fuck me. Fuck me!"

I feel your excitement ramping up with your orgasm imminent. I increase my pace and grab a handful of hair. You groan in pain and pleasure as you finger yourself faster. I know you're as close as am I.

I smack your ass hard. Really hard and you scream. You start cumming hard and I fuck you with abandon as I ride your spasms. I spank you again which only makes you buck harder onto my dick. Fuck. I'm cumming harder than I have in years and continue to pump with abandon before burying myself deep into your pussy. I'm satiated and I collapse onto your back as I breathe deeply into your neck. God that was good.

"Holy shit honey, you haven't fucked me like that in years."

The illusion of mine fades into the background. I sense my wife is expecting a response, "Yes dear. That dress of yours really revs me up."

"Well I'll have to wear it more often. Come on hun, I need to get to bed. I have an early morning. Anything interesting for you tomorrow?"

"Oh the same as usual. Although an old student is coming for a visit. I've been looking forward to catching up with her all week..."

--------------------------------------

I don't know what I'm thinking. This is beyond stupid. Well, I'm prepared to do something really stupid but I'm not committed yet. There's still time for me to come to my senses and salvage my marriage and my reputation.

Then I see you walk into the diner. You see me waiting and break out a smile that reminds me of sunshine. You're wearing a tight top and a short skirt drawing my eyes to your succulent thighs. My mind is flooded with images of you laying in your bed with your legs spread awaiting your lover. I'm fucking fucked.

I stand up and give you a tight hug. We linger in the embrace for longer than necessary.

As we disengage you keep your hands by my side and your waist pressed against mine. Looking up at me your excitement is palpable, "Oh my god. It's been too long. I've missed you!"

"Hello Shannon.

'I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don't'"

You give me a quizzical look trying to place the quote, "Ugh, anonymous pick up lines? Only boys trying to pick me up do that. So stop it, besides it's not gentlemanly to tease a woman unless you plan on following through."

My smile drops a bit but I brush this off as harmless banter.

You tell me of your adventures, you tell me of your lovers, you tell me of new found friends and hilarious mishaps and all I can do is imagine how it would feel to slide my cock deep into your pussy as you scream out my name.

"Helloooo. Are you in there? I'm not boring you am I?" You look concerned.

"Oh no Shannon. I was just thinking back to when you first entered my class. All anxious and self conscience. I can't believe the lovely woman sitting across from me is the same girl. You're all grown up."

There's a twinkle in your eye as you reach over and grasp my hand. "And I have you to thank for helping me avoid some real nastiness back then. I can never repay you for all the help and support you've given me."

"Oh you know. That's what we heroes do. No need to fawn over me like a groupie. A simple statue in my honor will suffice." I give you my best profile superhero pose before breaking out in a laugh.

You literally guffaw before composing yourself and ask, "A statue is it? You'll need to model for me... In the buff..."

I fall silent and can only smile at your joke. You've managed to shut me up. You don't break eye contact and wait for my move with an impish smile.

I have no idea what to say. Visions of us naked overwhelm my thoughts and when I finally do speak, "I have a room" tumbles out of my mouth. Shit. That's absolutely the last thing I wanted to say.

Now it's your turn to be quiet and simply stare at me. I have no idea what is going through that head of yours. I can't believe I said that. I'm about to apologize when you say, "Let's go."

We hold hands like long time lovers as I lead you to the nearby hotel. The part of me that knows that this is wrong is no match for the part of me that wants to throw you onto the nearest bed and fuck you all night.

We don't talk. Breaking the silence might break the spell that's consumed the two of us. I open the door and as soon as we enter I take you in my arms and kiss you with a ferocity I didn't know I possessed. I push you up against a wall and my hands roam all along your body grasping as much of you as I can.

You suddenly push me away. I'm confused and start to doubt myself again. But you turn around and place your hands on the full length mirror and arch your back for me. You look at me through the mirror as I admire you and you start to subtly rock your ass up and down. I move towards you and grind my hardon on your ass as you exaggerate your rocking motions.

I need to fuck you. I need to fuck you. "I need to fuck you Shannon."

"Yes. I need you to fuck me."

You don't move your hands from the mirror so I undo your skirt and lower it past your hips. You raise your arms so I can remove your top and I run my hands up and down your body as I kiss the back of your neck. I can't keep my hands off your ass as you display yourself for me. You start rubbing your thighs together making your ass gyrate in the most obscene manner and I can't get undressed fast enough.

You bend over further and lower yourself prone on the floor. You raise your hips up as a gift with your legs spread just enough. You're dripping with excitement which gets me harder than I thought possible.

I move over you and place the head of my cock at your entrance. I can't believe this is happening. I want this moment to last forever. This is the culmination of my desires. My cock enters your pussy and it feels wondrous. I revel in the tightness of you as you squirm your ass below me. I pin your hands above your head as I have my way with you. I start to thrust in and out of you with long hard strokes. Your whimpers turn into moans as you push your ass back in time with my thrusts. Your moans of pleasure only makes me fuck you harder with each stroke.

I flip you over and pin your knees by your chest. I enter you again and fuck you deeply. Your grunt with each deep thrust propels me even deeper. My pace is unrelenting and you wrap your legs around me matching my thrusts with your own. The look of pure bliss on your face is like nothing I've seen before.

I press my hand on your sternum making you feel my weight. Your breathing becomes ragged as your motions become frantic.

We're both getting close and the room is filled with the sounds of our animal like fucking. You take my hand and move it to your proffered throat. You look deeply into my eyes and start cumming. I take the hint and constrict your airway as you keep cumming. Your silent scream excites me to drive harder and harder into you. You claw at my chest as your orgasm keeps consuming your body and mind. Your body stiffens and I keep fucking you all the while your wetness is drenching my cock. I finally cum with a roar and lose focus on anything else.

Oh fuck. It's dawning on me that I won't be able to ever give you up. It takes us a moment to come back to reality. I kiss you gently as we settle back down from our high. "You're amazing Shannon."

"It's about time you noticed. And all it took was me sending you some fucking nudes. I should have done that years ago."

I stare at you in disbelief. It's taking me a beat to fully comprehend what you're saying. Did you plan all this? I have the unfamiliar feeling of being outclassed by a student. She's all grown up indeed.

"Now show me how your wife likes to be fucked. You should introduce us. I bet her pussy is delicious..."