Tempted and Bound

Story Info
Woman finds the one person she can't resist...
980 words
3.96
13.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bound by Temptation

When we touch for the first time, my heart beats like a bass drum. Your dark eyes stare straight into mine. You already know what I want. But it's not just want with us. It's need. I need you like I need water to survive.

My pulse quickens as you take my hand.

"Let's finish what we started," you say, smiling down at me.

I can't speak. You have me breathless. This is new for me. I've never been breathless over a man before. But you are different.

You gently push me down onto the bed.

"Don't move," you say, and I obey.

What else can I do? Even when you pull out the black satin blindfold, it's impossible for me to protest.

"Martin," I say, but you shush me and tie the satin bow.

"Trust me," you say, and I do.

I trust you even when I know it's wrong, even when I know you are the one person in the world with the power to destroy me.

You pull my red dress over my head. Underneath, I'm wearing a dark purple bra and thong set. You smile at me, you know I did it all for you. You wrap me in your arms, and I feel your velvety softness against my skin. You kiss me. Your lips against mine is enough to have me melting. I can't stand anymore.

You support me against you, still kissing me, running your hands up and down my torso, exploring my curves. When you let go, my bra falls to the floor. I didn't even notice you unfasten it. You cup my breasts in your hands, rubbing my nipples gently. We've talked about this before, how I like my nipples to be touched gently at first, how I don't like it rough until I'm about to come. In my mind's eye, I see your large hands, so dark against my porcelain complexion. You lift my breasts in your hands, kiss them gently. My nipples stiffen at the touch of your lips. Laughing, you flick your tongue over each of them. I feel you kissing your way down my belly, pausing to touch the purple hourglass in my navel.

Your hands are suddenly on my ass. I am already wet, but your hands against my ass make me even wetter. I moan. You kiss the triangle of silk on my shaved mound, and it feels as if the material isn't even there. You breathe on me through the silk, and my juices soak the tiny thong to the point where it's against my lips, showcasing my pussy. You murmur in approval and lick my lips through the thong. I gasp and arch against your tongue, and you laugh against me. I can't stand it.

"Please," I whisper, and you oblige, although slowly.

With maddening care, you slide the thong down my legs, gently lifting each foot before removing the thong. Then, I feel you stand up. You press the crotch of the silk panties against my lips.

"Taste yourself." you say, and the commanding tone in your voice is enough to let me know the game has changed.

I can't resist you. I open my mouth, lick the crotch of the thong, tasting my juices on the silk.

"You taste good," you say, and all I can do is moan into the fabric.

You push me back onto the bed, and I hear you removing your shorts.

You lift my hands above my head, and I feel you cuffing them to the headboard.

As I begin to protest, you say, "Trust me," again, and I can't deny you.

You spread my legs as wide as they will go and cuff my ankles too.

"Let me see that gorgeous pussy," you say, and I couldn't deny you even if I wanted to, my legs are so wide apart.

The ice is unexpected, but as you slide it over my nipple, I moan in surprise and pleasure. Another fantasy you remembered.

"You little slut," you say, affectionately, and I nod emphatically, as much as I can being bound.

I am a slut. Your slut. You slide the ice down my body, licking the wet trail it leaves behind with your warm tongue. I'm on the verge of coming before you ever get to my pussy. When you press the ice against my clit, I buck my hips and shriek in surprise, then scream out as you swallow my pussy.

I'm coming so hard, harder than I've ever come before, and you're swallowing every drop, groaning into my pussy, making me squirt. You raise up over me, kissing me roughly. I taste myself on your tongue. You put your silky-smooth dick against my clit and rub it on me, knowing that will bring me to the edge.

"Please," I say, rubbing my pussy against you.

"Please what?" you say, a note of laughter in your voice.

"I—I can't—"

"You can." you say.

"I need you." I say.

"Tell me what you want," you say, rubbing my clit with the head of your dick and kissing my neck in the exact spot you know melts my pussy. "Please fuck me, Martin. Fuck me—oh God—yes—" This as you slide your dick into my pussy, stretching me wide open, filling me with all of you.

"Oh—uhh, yes!!" I scream, and you begin to thrust harder, pinching my nipples hard as you pound my pussy.

"Oh, God, oh God, yessss!!" I scream, and we come together, your moans the most beautiful sound I've ever heard in my life.

You untie me and hold me against you, kissing my hair.

"You're so beautiful," you say, and the gentle note in your voice is one I rarely hear.

"I reach up to kiss you, look into your eyes.

"So are you," I say, and, smiling, you kiss me again.