Tempted by Tanlines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What comes out of my mouth is the entirely predictable, "Get out!" I wave her away while gasping, "What the hell are you doing?"

"I just want to watch," she repeats. "Please." My mother stands at the side of the bed, squirming as she reaches down to yank at the sheet.

There's a tussle. She yanks at the sheet, I pull it back.

"Mum ... Shit ... What are you doing?" I squeak.

"I thought you'd be wanking," she tells me, giving up the fight. My mother steps backwards a pace. "I just wondered..." She pouts and shrugs and slides her palms over her body from brisket to hips. "I don't know, really," she says, shrugging again. "But I just thought you might like to look at me while you're doing it. You're thinking about me anyway, aren't you?"

The way her hands moved over her body stirs me. I see her looking, her expression unreadable. Then I look at her near flawless body and think, why not?

Why the hell shouldn't I do it?

Just as I think it, my mother goes on to say, "Isn't it what you've been imagining, Sean?

"Me? Nude? With you?"

I'm fired up with desire for my mother. God, but she's hot.

I croak, "Yes," and her head cants to the side.

My mother gnaws on her lower lip, eyes wide. "Well?" she says.

I hesitate, wanting to do it, but she's my mother and that puts on the brakes.

Although, when she moves in to reach for the sheet, I don't stop her from pulling it away.

She breathes out a sigh when she sees me. "There you are," says my mother. "What a lovely big boy."

It feels like I'm swallowing a brick when I gulp and look at her face. She's avid, gazing at me with an intensity which sends a surge through my core. What's going on is so wrong. There's danger in behaving this way.

But, with her staring at me, I pick up my length and curl my fingers around the girth of my hard-on.

My mother's hair sways when she gently shakes her head. In a whisper she says, "God, that looks good."

Our stares meet and engage. I'm looking at her while she watches me, the thrill of it making me groan.

"Do it, Sean," murmurs my mother. "Pull it. Show me. Wank that big thing."

There's a crack in her voice when she delivers the last, and I realise she's turned on.

"I don't believe this," I groan while she stands there and gazes at me fisting my cock.

"Well, it's true. Believe it," she tells me, turning to show off her rear. "Tanlines, was it?" she asks, knowing the story. "I'll have to dig that bikini out," my mother continues, waist creasing as she twists round to look back at me. "I could do with some sun. I might go nude in the garden." She chuckles and turns round to face me.

My eyes are level with my mother's smooth vulva as she stands with her fists on her hips. She's so close I could lean in and kiss the flat plane of the tummy.

I wonder f she'd let me? I wonder if that's what she wants.

My mother says, "I wonder what Jonathon next door will do when he sees me parading around with my boobs out?" Her chin juts towards where my hand is busy tugging away. "Probably the same as you, eh, Sean?"

I'm getting into it by now. The weirdness has gone for the time being. I'm close to insane with my need. I can deal with the aftermath later because, in the moment, right now, all that matters is chugging my dick. I'm burning with lust and egging myself on towards slipping a hand between my mother's thighs. I'm close to doing it, another second or two and she'd be hot against my palm. I'm yanking and grunting when she sits on the edge of the bed. And, thwarted in my plan to rub my mother's pussy, all I can do is shunt sideways a few inches, my fist jerking my length.

I moan, "Oh God," and use both my hands on my cock.

My mother sees it and gasps. "This is so bloody dirty," she whines. "It's so naughty." Grinning wickedly, she looks at me and breathes, "I know I shouldn't watch you like this ... I know it's the wrong thing to do ... And I don't know what came over me, Sean...

"But it's really quite thrilling seeing you do it."

Pre-cum pours out of me. My bell-end is slippery with gloop, my shaft sucking and squelching while I fuck both my hands. I'm grunting in time with each thrust, jaws clenched, teeth bared. If she wants it dirty...

"God, look at you," she squeaks, eyes huge, jaw dangling. "Dear God, Sean..."

"Can I touch you?" I gasp, already reaching. Which is the wrong thing to do.

My mother moves fast. Like my hand was on fire, she rolls away. She's up and off the bed before my fingers get near.

I groan in frustration as my mother stands there and chides me. "No, Sean, you shouldn't," she says.

It seems an odd place to draw the line to me. I can think dirty thoughts while she's naked? I can wank my cock while she watches? It's acceptable for her to sit there and watch -- but I can't touch her boobs?

"Please," I grimace. "Just let me touch you..."

And when I go to get up, I'm suddenly alone.

###

My ardour deflates. When it does I'm immediately struck by arrows of guilt and remorse.

I can't leave it like this. I have to make amends and pull on some loose tracky bottoms, then go in search.

It doesn't take long. My mother is just along the corridor, in her bedroom, the door ajar.

I stand at the threshold and look in. I'm torn -- do I enter or not? What am I going to say? What's she going to say?

She's on the bed, sitting elegantly with her legs crossed, arms straight down at her sides, palms against the quilt. It's light in there courtesy of the big window, the white quilt cover as pristine a new fall of snow. She's in there because she finds the room peaceful. It's her sanctuary, her yoga den with pale blue walls and blonde wood furniture. She's staring at the Thai figurine on top of the dresser, its features serene. Which is nothing like the way I feel.

Her positioning, my mother's straight spine, means her chest is thrust forward, breasts sitting high.

Without her realising, I stare, cock twitching again.

"Mum?" I murmur, leaning in, torso angled while my feet stay fixed in neutral territory.

Even at her age, in that light, I think she's beautiful.

"Sean," she says, flat, dull, listless. Her inscrutable expression and neutral tone don't give me a clue about her mood or thoughts or what it is she's feeling.

"I'm sorry," I say when nothing else comes to mind. Then I go back to staring at her while thinking how much I want to touch her skin.

"No," she replies with a little shake of her head. "I'm sorry, Sean. I really don't know what I was thinking. I can't believe I did that." Her eyes slide away to the Buddha, her voice tapering off to a sigh.

I go to step forward, lifting my foot before hesitating. I lower it again and seek her permission. "Mum? I say. "Cuh-can I ... Can I come in?"

"I suppose you'd better," she says with a shrug. "We'd better talk this one over. God," she adds with a gasp and a wince. "What an idiot. I'm so sorry, Sean. Bursting in on you like I did ... I'm appalled at myself. Mortified."

Moving forward I tell her, "It was a shock when you did."

When I get to her a dark chasm yaws open inside me. Yearning is a dull ache somewhere in the indefinable deep. I can feel the heavy mass of my cock inside the tracksuit bottoms still sluicing pre-cum. The need for sexual release keeps it thick, and it won't take much to have it puffed up and angry.

Without realising I'm doing it, I slip the waist of the tracksuit down over my hips.

"Sean," she says, gulping. "What are you doing?" Her voice has cranked up an octave or two, eyes going wide.

It seems she's about to protest, but then my erection springs into view. My mother sees the long jib arcing in front of her.

She gasps and groans a throaty, "Oh God..."

It's a sound to make my cock tingle.

I'm working on instinct. So far my mother hasn't given a clue, but I feel the best thing I can do is start jacking my dick. Right there in front of her, up close and personal.

Her mouth hangs open. My mother just gapes, staring straight at my length as I work at it, groaning because it feels so fucking good.

"You wanted to watch," I mumble, the words clotted with lust. "And I want you to watch."

"I did," she breathes in reply. "But, Sean, I shouldn't have done it ... You shouldn't be doing that..."

I'm in no mood for any objections. It's gone too far. I'm getting wild with the glorious sensations and there's no power can stop me.

"But I want to," I moan. "I have to. I'm going mental."

Her throat works as she gulps, face tilting, big eyes intent on my face. "Were you thinking about me?" she gurgles. "Before, when I went to your room?" She angles her head in the direction of my bedroom. "You know, when I walked in and caught you ... Were you thinking of me, Sean?"

It's my turn to swallow. "Of course I was, Mum," I admit on a whine. "Who else?"

She's staring at my cock as she breathes, "What do you think about? What do I do?"

I'm slowly caressing it, showing it off. I flaunt my size at my mother and whisper, "Oh God, Mum ... Everything. You do it all."

Trancelike, my mother nod slowly. She blinks a few times and then chews her bottom lip.

"This is dangerous," she says, then goes on to add, "but I think I'm going to have to play with myself too."

I'm processing this information when my mother looks up and asks, with all seriousness, "Would you mind if I did?"

She must take the groan as assent. I make the noise and my mother uncrosses her legs, thighs going wide. I moan again while watching her hand slip down, fingers splaying the folds of her labia.

"Just this once won't hurt, will it?" she asks, wincing and sobbing as she fingers her clit. "I can watch you while you watch me. It won't do any harm, will it? It's just us, isn't it, Sean? What we do isn't anybody else's business."

I'm pulling myself hard while I stare at my mother and she rubs her sex. It isn't going to take long. I can feel myself fizzing already.

My orgasm bubbles in my stalk and I know I'm going to blow as my mother works herself into a lather as well. She alternates between quick rubs at her clit and using two fingers against her opening. My mother fucks at her cunt, the middle- and ring-fingers side-by-side as her pussy squelches around them.

She goes at it hard, squeaking and mewling with pleasure, her face all twisted with agonised delight, big breasts shivering and rolling while she whines and grunts and grins up into my face.

Then it starts, her expression shifting to shock when the first splash of the hot stuff flicks onto her skin.

Cum bursts forth as I carry on cranking. It feels so wonderful I don't care where it goes as I sob and grunt and unload all over my mother's generous frontage.

I'm vaguely aware that she yelps, and the next thing I'm conscious of is the pliant flesh of my mother's tits under my palms and fingers as I smear jizm over her skin, my tongue pushed into her mouth.

And what amazes me the most is she's accepting the kiss.

My mother moans into my open mouth and grabs for my hand, eager to get my spunky fingers down between her legs.

###

She lays back and offers herself to me. I'm knelt on the bed with two fingers inside her, curled over like a question mark so I can kiss her mouth and maul one of her breasts with my free hand.

"We shouldn't do this?" she gasps during a lull.

"I know," I reply, but get right back to kissing.

My mother strokes me when her hand finds me still hard.

She croaks out, "We can't fuck. I'm not on the pill."

But I'm mindless to the risk, insane with my need. It's the same as before -- I'll worry about the aftermath later.

"We shouldn't," she says as I climb over to settle between her legs.

My mother's objection is feeble at best as she shifts her rump to make it easier for me to present my cock-head to her body.

"Oh no," she squeaks, chin on chest while staring at the big dome nudging her vulva. "You're going to do it..."

She turns her appalled visage towards me, gulping while going up to rest on her elbows, legs folded at the knees, thighs spreading in a parody of one of her yoga poses.

"Sean," she whines while splaying her labia with two fingers, nose crinkled, jaw hanging, hot eyes fixed on my face. "You're really going to fuck me." Then I'm inside her.

My mother clenches around my girth, her hips already moving.

"Oh!" she yips, fingers spread out like a starfish across my chest. "No ... You need a condom ... I'm so vulnerable ... I'm naked down there..."

"You're lovely," I groan in response. "I take it out. I can't help it. You're so hot, s fucking sexy," I moan.

We rut. It's bestial. I fuck into my mother while she thrusts up to meet me on the robust downstroke. We're both grunting and snorting when I lean in, pelvis working fast as I drill my mother's pussy and we kiss.

"Oh my God," she squeaks, knees by her ears, her cunt taking all of me down to my balls. "My son ... Oh God ... Oh, Sean!"

"I've wanted to do this," I sob. "I've thought about you, Mum. I've imagined being with you like this..."

And then I grunt as I pour all I have left into my mother.

###

A week later and I'm sharing her bed. When we're alone, we never wear clothes.